[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do we still have questions that don't deserve their own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Norinco-M14S-right-side.jpg (217 KB, 1500x699) Image search: [Google]
Norinco-M14S-right-side.jpg
217 KB, 1500x699
do we still have questions that don't deserve their own thread threads?

does anyone own/is knowledgable about the norinco m14? I'm looking into the shorty because it's cheaper to fire than my m1 carbine.
>>
>>27580495
.308 is cheaper than .30 Carbine? Huh.

Also, assuming your not in Canada, every Norinco M1a I've ever seen has been beat to shit and just a little cheaper than a Springfield.
>>
File: Actually innawoods.jpg (730 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
Actually innawoods.jpg
730 KB, 1936x2592
I love mine, OP. Norinco is typically a pretty good company when it comes to rifles. They're pretty well made. The only issue I've ever had with mine was third party magazines needing the feed lips tweaked. My front sight post is noticeably off center but shoots fine.

Here's a video from one of the more recent times I went shooting. Favourite part about the rifle is that subtle ping after every shot. You'll notice I was still working on tweaking the magazines so it liked ejecting the fifth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QVd9aT_680
>>
>>27580587
m1 owner here

fuck yeah it is. where have you been? you also cant find it anywhere outside of the internet. even the fudd stores dont carry it, and if they do, they want $1 a round because its an "antique round"
>>
File: IMG_0398 small.jpg (755 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398 small.jpg
755 KB, 1440x1080
>>27580495
If you live in Canada it's pretty much a no-brainer, even though they're now more expensive at $600. From what I read on canadiangunnutz you're not going to notice an accuracy difference between 18.5" and 22' barrel.
Just remember that they're really picky with ammo if you care about accuracy. Federal eagle gives me 5MOA while the 168gr BTHP Sierra match gives me about 1MOA. Also if you expect to shoot it regularly the cost of .308 will add up so either buy norinco 7.62x51 ammo in bulk or get into reloading.

Norincos have their own little quirks to look out for, but once you tinker with it a bit it can shoot as well as rifles three times its price.

Check out the Canadian Gun Nutz battle rifle forum for a ton of stickies about the M305 that will tell you everything you'd want to know.
>>
>>27580587
yeeeeep MUH CANADA. around here i've seen the average price around $630

>>27580689
I looove that set up. simple yet beautiful. Thats essentially what I was thinking. a low rise rail and some glass. there are a few sites that sell surplus . 1000 rounds for 500-something On a side note, what is the name of the pouch that fits on the buttstock. My carbine didn't come with one
>>
I have a question that doesn't deserve it's own thread.

Looking to get an AR15, but I'm too busy with other stuff going on to build my own. What are some decent prebuilt manufacturers of ones for $1200 or less?
>>
>>27580807
never mind, I found it. I wasn't using the right wording.
>>
File: 541.gif (1 MB, 200x152) Image search: [Google]
541.gif
1 MB, 200x152
>>27580689
>600$
Holy shit is that why Canadians have so many of these things? It's cheap and I'm now jelly of syrupland.
>>
File: Punished Mother Onion.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Punished Mother Onion.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
>>27580495

I want to build an AR 180. I found some lowers through Nodak Spud, but I'm having a hard time finding trigger kits, stocks, and upper receivers.

Does anyone have a little compilation of websites that have all of these?
>>
>>27580855
cheap and fun by the sounds of it. I'm not saying theres going to be some changes if and when harper gets ousted but there might be some changes if and when harper gets ousted
>>
What's a good AK muzzle brake?
>>
>>27580855
>cheap chinkshit M1As
>allowed SBSs
im only jelly of the SBSs, other then that syrupland is fagtarded
>>
>>27580883
Bumping as I'm also interested.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.