[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im thinking of going camping soon heres the details. >arizona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 724x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 724x514
So im thinking of going camping soon heres the details.
>arizona weather november -january
>canvas wall tent
>bringing sks and negant revolver for shootan innadesert
>small generator to power laptops for night partying with other /k/ommandos
>drinking all night
>eating canned food
>sleeping on cots
>lots of water
Good idea or bad idea?
What could go wrong with this plan?
>>
>>27573569
Make sure you bring enough water fam.

I'm assuming since you have a generator and cots though that this is more of a tent by the truck than hike innadesert and then camp?
>>
>>27573569
>other /k/ommandos

found the issue right there.
>>
>>27573569
>going camping
>generator to power laptops

Be a man.
>>
>>27573569
>laptops
>innawoods

you shouldn't be sharing rare pepes innawoods anon
>>
>>27573569
get a tent that isn't faggy.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 359x162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 359x162
>>27573593
Pretty much. Just setting up base camp in the middle of my favorate biome and chillin in the party tent.
>>27573636
Im planning on getting a canvas wall tent and not the one you posted cause i think yours looks a little faggy.
Its a party tent not living out of my bike kindof tent.
>>
>>27573675
A floored version of a tent like in your op pic would be more ideal so you don't get sneks/scorpions/tarantulas inside the tent.

If you can't get one at least get a tarp to lay down for flooring so shit isn't mad dusty/wet/muddy.

And if you're just camping by your vehicle and not moving far just bring a cooler, grill, and hotdoges and boigers and don't bother with the canned shit.
>>
>>27573729
Alright sounds good i was also thinking of getting a tarp to put underneath the tent. You are very right you can never be too careful wether its the bugs or weather. I learned that in mt lemon.
All i wanna do is just party in the desert and chill in my cozy base camp. I already camp innadesert without unnessesary electronics and other luxeries but sometimes when you're away from people its nice to feel like a true amerifat.
>>
Dont forget you ash anon.....skinwalkers be out and about
>>
>>27574053
i wouldn't worry about anything like that, anon
>>
>>27574053
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>27574053
I wouldn't worry about that.
>>
File: tent-cots1[1].jpg (63 KB, 570x522) Image search: [Google]
tent-cots1[1].jpg
63 KB, 570x522
Get a Tent Cot.

You will want to be off the ground and some protection from anything smaller than a coyote.
>>
>>27574053
Skinwalkers don't go in deserts, they own the woods. I wouldn't worry about it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.