[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS vs The Cartel? My money is on the cartel as I dont think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: cartel land.jpg (229 KB, 2000x1545) Image search: [Google]
cartel land.jpg
229 KB, 2000x1545
ISIS vs The Cartel?
My money is on the cartel as I dont think they use Allah guided bullets.
>>
>>27555155
Cartels don't operate entire armored battalions in the open or execute thousands of captured prisoners at once.

My money's on ISIS.
>>
>>27555187
use=/=oper8

Its not like they actually hit shit
>>
>>27555155
This is a good question.

If numbers were equal, my money is on ISIS but by just a little. They seem just a little better equipped and used to actual tactics.
>>
>>27555187
Yes but their fear based methods are identical. In fact I would say Mexicans are more feared.

Mexicans won't just behead you, they'll pike it on a schoolyard or public office; I haven't heard of any snack bars doing that (I'm sure they have).
>>
>>27555155
I place my money on the popcorn bucket I would eat while watching them fight each other.
>>
>>27555155
depends on the cartel but some Bosses were ex special forces (lol Mexico)
>>
>>27555211
>ISIS finally teach Mexicants how to make proper videos
Glorious.
>>27555202
Nah ISIS will take you up to the highest building and throw you off of it in front of the whole town.
>>
>>27555155
ISIS because they have a real military, and don't have to worry about slaughtering a customer base.
>>
>>27555197
It's not like cartels are oper8rs either, dude. The people they shoot up are usually defenseless.
>>
ISIS doesn't have the experience or resources to take the fight to the cartels. The best they could do is send a team of their best operators to Mexico which is just fighting the cartels on their own terms. Who knows if ISIS even has access to people with the skills necessary for that kind of operation.
The cartels could get SOF into Syria and support them logistically.
Cartels speak the universal language of cash money and being reliable business partners if you don't fuck around.
ISIS relies on religious dogma and has money but that dogma will always hold them back from being known as reliable business partners. That and being enemy number 1 of the entire western world.

The Cartels could ally themselves with any and all of ISIS enemies and move freely throughout the land. Maybe more freely and with more cover than NATO SOF.

If they all met in a big grassy field ISIS would crush them but that's not how any of this works.
>>
>>27555155
Cartels hide among the populous and generally tries to maintain a low profile. Their specialty is in intimidation through assassinations and torture. They wouldn't fair well against ISIS who would just kill everyone indiscriminately and bum rush them without regard for civilian casualties.
>>
>>27556067
This argument is the best
>>
>>27556009

Idiot.
>>
>>27555202
They have heads out in public display on fences in raqqa
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.