[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women shouldering guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
>go to range with GF
>we decide to shoot a bullpup
(Forgot name of gun, think it was a tar)
>she cant shoulder it properly, her breasts are in the way
Is there any comfortable way for a girl with D-C cups to properly shoulder a gun?
>>
>>27554225
Have her square up directly with the target all tactical like. Works for my wife.
>>
>>27554225
Looks lihe her legs might be spread a bit too far, she's still putting her weight on the back leg and not leaning in. Correct her foot placement and that lean, if that fails try having her square behind the rifle. My sister has DD cups and shoots fine from a bladed stance.
>>
Have her stand with her shoulders perpendicular to the target at first, shoulder the rifle and then change leg/foot placement to regular.

After a couple tries, she should get used to where the stock goes and should be able to shoulder rifles normally.

Source: gf has E jugs, I tought her shooting
>>
rest the gun on her titty, it will absorb the recoil
>>
File: 1444495138752.jpg (94 KB, 720x536) Image search: [Google]
1444495138752.jpg
94 KB, 720x536
I have a friend who claims the same thing.. from what I have observed its not true.

If you should the gun normally then women with bigger boobs have some trouble but it seems to be more of an issue not knowing where to place the rifle. its annoying to deal with cause they do the whole "you don;t have tits, you wouldn't get it"..

I just get her to shoot pistols and use a rifle rest while sitting, pretty much give up wasting my range day on basics of stance if a person won't listen
>>
>>27554225
My wife has to square up a little more than a person normally would to get around that OP.
>>
>>27554225
you don't rest a rifle on tits, no where near wtf.

the rifle's stock goes in the pocket formed between the shoulder's ball socket and the muscle just below/in front of the clavicle, well above any possible interference from breast tissue.

either she's trying to put the rifle into her armpit or she's (like in OPs picture) hunching up in anticipation of recoil like a little bitch.
>>
I need pics of all women involved to better offer a reasoned analysis
>>
>>27554349
>>27554225
That's a piss poor stance anyway - the rifle is brought up in line with the shoulder and neck, not to the point where the neck and head have to hunch to the side and down.

doing that increases felt recoil because it's off the center of balance, and more so, the rifle is more likely to jump around because it isn't being secured properly to the body.
>>
>>27554371
This isnt my gf, I just looked up a google image
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.