[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people buy the Galil ACE? It looks like shit and is sold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Galil-ACE-C.jpg (438 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Galil-ACE-C.jpg
438 KB, 1200x675
Why do people buy the Galil ACE? It looks like shit and is sold at a price thats a fucking joke. They could have at least made new production Galil ARs with metal receivers. That might have been worth the asking price.

Does anyone else think it looks like a weapon design spearheaded by Mohammad Ali and Micheal J Fox?
>>
Op is undoubtedly a faggot, as op always is, but I agree.
>>
>>27550571
it looks like a fcking galil like me
>>
>>27550571
Honestly doesn't offer much more than a draco, especially for almost an almost 1k price difference.
>>
File: 5,56 mm automaat Galil AR.jpg (41 KB, 650x333) Image search: [Google]
5,56 mm automaat Galil AR.jpg
41 KB, 650x333
>>27550607

Get your eyes checked, cock sleeve. This is what a Galil is. The Galil ACE is the failed abortion of IWI. For the price of a Galil ACE, you could find two Centry Golanis that worked and use the rest to buy some magazines.
>>
>>27550607

Galil ACE owner detected
>>
>>27550571
I make minimum wage and can save that up in three or for months no problem. Perhaps you're just mad because you can't? NEET maybe? That being said I want an original galil after shooting McNigs
>>
>>27550607
Go to bed Tim. You're drunk.
>>
>>27551257
It is pretty fucking ugly, especially compared to an original Galil.
>>
>>27550571
they sent over tavors too. galil ace price will go down eventually
>>27551257
AR-15 is a better use of the money because it's cheaper and parts dont have to be shipped from overseas
>>
>>27551297
I think it looks okay but yeah the original looks a lot better.

>>27551450
Gun parts don't break that often for 98% of civilian shooters and I doubt anyone stateside is using an ACE as a duty rifle. Not the best idea for a shtf rifle maybe. You're looking for faults in a gun that aren't really that big of a problem. Also,

>already have a stag 3G
>>
>>27551257

>You don't like it? You must be poor!

Don't forget to accuse him of being a nazi for not liking everything single thing IWI offers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.