[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Shotgun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: shotgun.jpg (1 MB, 4044x2169) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
1 MB, 4044x2169
What does /k/ think of my first shotgun purchase?

- Mossberg Flex 500 Tactical
- 6-pos adjustable, collapsible stock and pistol grip
- 24" Rifled barrel
- 28" Smoothbore barrel
- Improved Cylinder, Modified, and Full chokes
- 6-shot side shell holder
- Gripod foregrip
- Viridian X5L LAM
- Sightmark Ultra-shot M-spec
- Nikon Prostaff Shotgun 2-7x32 scope
- Mounted on Burris P.E.P.R. ring mount
- 12 gauge laser for sighting
- Cleaning kit
- Badass case
>- $390
>>
Accessories total >800, the gun itself retails for $690, for a savings of $1,100, or 74% off.
>>
>>27550213
>>27550944
I'd sell those accessories then. It sounds like you'll be doing ok.
Or keep them, if you actually want them.
>>
>>27551128
Whoa, I dunno why I didn't think about that. Free gun!
>>
>>27551489
>free gun
maybe some profit on top of that
>>
Part that piece of shit out and get yourself a real shotgun : 590 a1
>>
>>27550213
i think the previous owner was an idiot, but you did pretty good if you can sell all the extra shit you did really good
>>
>>27550213
that's a stupid as fuck looking shotgun, and the guy you bought it from is a massive tool.
sell all that shit and buy a real shotgun with the profit you make from that thing.
>>
How much for the rifled barrel?
>>
>>27550213
I think I'm gonna puke.

Sell the shotgun with both barrels, the pistol grip, bore laser, and the case. You'll get $500 to $600 private party. You might be able to work out a trade, make sure it's in your favor.

Part out the grippod, X5L, Nikon, and Shitmark. This will get you ~$500 on a good day.

Now you have $600 to spend on an AR.
>>
To be sure, I knew it was ridiculously tacticool when I picked it up (a bipod on a shotgun?), but I knew that both the gun and the accessories each retailed for more than the asking price.
>>
File: gangbang1.jpg (675 KB, 2048x1387) Image search: [Google]
gangbang1.jpg
675 KB, 2048x1387
>>27550213
Anything that's pump action and will take full power loads would be wonderful
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.