[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada General Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: 1384040210009.jpg (311 KB, 1900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1384040210009.jpg
311 KB, 1900x1000
Liberals a shit edition
>Recently released Liberal Party platform, as it relates to guns
https://www.liberal.ca/realchange/guns/
To short form
>Repeal only good parts of C-42
>Sign the ATT, driving up the prices of guns
>Stack the firearms advisory council with only anti gun voices, including women's groups
Also a reminder that advance polls are open this weekend, get out and vote.
>>
>>27488752
Calibre magazine took a look at the lib's platform.

http://calibremag.ca/home/2015/10/reviewed-liberal-party-policy-on-firearms/
>>
>>27488789
Nice, didn't see that yet. I like their analysis on it.
>>
>>27488789
Basically, it's carte-blanche for the RCMP to go and ban all the scary black guns they've been prevented from banning. Also, it'll fuck up all the guns currently going through testing at the "lab"

>no Type 81
>no Modern Varminter
>no ARX 160
>>
>>27488752
Go >>>/lit/

Liberal will take over the world.
WW3 Soon...
>>
>modify the membership of the Canadian Firearms Advisory Committee to include knowledgeable law enforcement officers, public health advocates, representatives from women’s groups, and members of the legal community;

>representatives from women’s groups

What the fuck
>>
>>27489064
Also notice how it doesn't include any actual firearms experts, or any advocates. Just going to be RCMP brass, Liberal party toadies, the biggest anti gun lawyers they can find, Heidi Rathjen and Wendy Cukier.
>>
>>27488789
That was pretty much my exact reaction to reading their platform, except I had no idea what the importation dealy thing was.

As another anon said before me, this platform proves that either the Liberals are lying to the public about gun regulations, or are completely ignorant of gun legislation. And I don't know which is worse.
>>
>>27489124
I think it's probably a combination of the two. Most of them don't know anything about what they're talking about and those that do know they can manipulate the ones who don't into advocating more gun control.
>>
>>27490038

Except it fucking blows up in your face when those people you brainwashed are shown that they are objectively wrong because you have been spreading untruths.

This post disregards the existance of fanatics who ignore facts.
>>
>>27490056
This election is essentially all about fanaticism. Go talk to people on reddit and watch just say something along the lines of "yeah well ok but muh feels" whenever you tell them what's up.
>>
first they take alberta, next they take the country

fucking mulcair... at least jack layton wasn't a huge pussy
>>
>>27490071
Jack was obviously trying to screw me, but when I looked at him, I knew Jack honestly believed what he was doing was good for Canadians.

Mulcair looks like a used car salesman saying whatever it will take to get me to vote for him.

Honestly, this is only my 3rd or 4th federal election, but I remember every other time, clearly believing the person I voted for was the best possible candidate.

This election I'm trying to decide who is the lesser of all evils.

So far that's Conservative or Green.
>>
I wish Reform ate conservatives, not the other way around.
>>
>>27490071
Not going to happen, they only took Alberta because it was a protest vote since the PCs were fucking up hard. Current predictions has the Conservatives winning the majority of the seats.
>>
File: f u gif.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
f u gif.gif
891 KB, 325x252
not related to the /pol/ discussion, but

>haveguns
>fuddmode.avi
>want walther ppks so i can go bondmode.avi
>sign up for rpal course
>reading handbook
>"all handguns designed or modified to use .25 or .32 calibre ammunition are prohibited"
>prohibited
>mfw
>>
>>27490166
Plus handguns with a barrel under 4.2" is prohib as well. I think there are some models available in .380 acp with a long barrel but they look silly.
>>
>>27490071
>Conservatives lose on the eve of a catastrophic budget crisis
>Leave in the hand of the NDP to mismanage because there is only hard decisions to be made
>Conservatives are waiting for the next election to take all their seats back because it is impossible for the ndp to successfully manage this crisis without pissing off most of the voters

it was genius really
>>
>>27490071
>jack layton wasn't a huge pussy
This.Say what you want about the NDP, but he was a likeable and respectable man who just happened to hold views opposite to mine. That being said, I'm probably not voting at all this time around
>>
>>27490187
What are the best non-polymer pistols available in canada?
>>
>>27490237

anything with a barrel longer than 4.1".

so basically any fullsize automatic. the laws aren't as dickish with pistols for whatever reason, if it meets the size and caliber restrictions, and comes with 10 round mags, it's legal.
>>
>>27490166
I've always had a boner for snub-nosed revolvers and old euro compact pistols like the FN 1910, so of course all of them are banned.
>Tfw no Detective Special or old humpback Bodyguard
>>
>>27490222
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE BITCH?

MEN AND WOMEN BETTER THAN YOU HAVE DIED TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE.

IF, AND IT IS ENTIRELY UNDERSTANDABLE, YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL YOUR OPTIONS ARE EQUAL AMOUNS OF HORSESHIT DRESSED IN SUITS OF LIES AND HYPOCRACY, YOU WILL, AND THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION, BUT AN ORDER, YOU WILL GO AND SPOIL YOUR BALLOT.

WRITE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT ON IT, LIKE HARPER GARGLES COCKS OR MULCAIR CHOKES ON SEMAN FILLED ECLAIRS,BUT YOU SPOIL TAHT BALLOT AND PUT IT IN THE BALLOT BOX.

IF YOU DON'T VOTE, THE POLITICIANS CAN CLAIM ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE ARE TOO LAZY AND STUPID TO VOTE, SO THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT.

IF THE NUMBER OF SPOILED BALLOTS AND VOTER TURNOUT INCREASES, THEY CANNOT DENY THAT SOMETHING IS UP AND BLAME FAGGOT TEENS WHEN THE PROBLEM IS THEIR OWN FETID WORDS AND HIDEOUS IDEALS.
>>
File: Nork_PPN.gif (77 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
Nork_PPN.gif
77 KB, 600x395
>>27490166
>>27490187

Except Norinco made a non shit .380 version with 108mm barrel, but now they don't make them anymore and i've never seen one used.
>>
>>27490302
Not sure if this is real or a troll post
>>
>>27490412
I am a high school social studies teacher and I tell all my grade 12 students this, minus all the shit that would get me fired like "gargle"
>>
>>27490412
A bunch of Albertans started eating their ballots in protest.
Elections Canada has now suggested that a "none of the above" be added to the federal ballot, like it has been to several provincial ballots.

Spoiling your ballot is an important way to promote electoral reform. Albeit, spoiling your ballot in public is more effective than writing dirty limericks on it privately.
>>
>>27490302
>>27490515
Don't spoil your ballot, since they are not counted as votes. Instead, make it get rejected http://fpyn.ca/resource/do-you-know-difference-between-spoiled-ballot-and-rejected-ballot
>>
>>27490659
According to the link, the major difference between "spoiled" and "rejected" is that spoiled ballots have been inadvertantly invalidated, whereas a rejected ballot has been expressly mishandled by the elector.

So writing "Trudeau just isn't ready for my penis to enter his anus" on your ballot would see to make it rejected. Although, you could just check none of the boxes or all the boxes for the same effect.
>>
>>27490302
Literally who cares? we fought on the wrong side anyway
>>
>>27490222
Anon, it's always better to vote than not to vote. If you don't, some sissy little faggot who's scared of all things fun may get elected and fuck us all without KY. At the very least, fuck up the ballot. Write "Hitler" and check that name off.
>>
>>27490947
I'm always looking for new and interesting ways to get my name on government lists.
>>
>>27490983
>implying they know who wrote it

>>
Out of curiousity, is anyone in the Edmonton area interested in a CSA low profile side rail for a VZ-58? Screws, rail, and mount all included, new out of the box.

I'll sell it for $90.
>>
>>27491108
Those things are baller.
>>
So if I were to vote strategically, who do you think would be the least shit on guns between the libs and the NDP? From this it's looking like NDP
>>
>>27491263
WHat's your strategy?

I want to vote left, but not actually put the left in power, so I am voting green.
>>
>>27491289
My riding will either be libs or NDP. I want to vote libertarian but after seeing this platform on firearms I feel like I need to get the lesser of the two evils in. So I'm trying to decide who's gun policy sucks more. I might just stick true to my morals and vote libertarian though. It sends a message.
>>
>>27491332
My buddy jsut went to a debate and the libertarian complained how he got little party support.

After the debate, he's a toss up between ndp and libertarian. We're in different ridings and my local debate is tonight.

Really, if you are that torn between parties, go to your local debate and vote for the MP that seems like less of a douche.
>>
>>27491363
That's a good idea.
Our only saving grace here is that, since the NDP and the Liberals always pretend to disagree on everything, we can hope they'll fuck each other up trying to pass legislation.
>>
Picked up my Norc CQ-A lower from SFRC today.

Now I just wait for the day I'm not so poor that I can buy an upper and a magazine for it.
>>
>>27491601
What are your plans for it?
>>
>>27491760
To shoot it someday, hopefully.

Are there other plans I should consider or something?
>>
>>27491788
I meant things like barrel length, caliber, manufacturer. Typical 5.56 build? M16A2 clone? Sleek high class tactical build in .300 blk?
>>
>>27488752
already voted conservative

army here, we get earlier advanced polling. I don't like police states but I do hate mass immigration and love guns.
>>
>>27491812
Oh, shit, I haven't thought about stuff like that. I'm not sure where I'd even begin, I'm kind of new to it.

I was probably just going to keep an eye out for a cheap Dominion Arms 5.56 upper or some other affordable option and stick it on there. I really just wanted to have an AR, even it's sort of just cheap and plain.

Plus, it's only going to be a range toy anyway, sadly.
>>
>>27490222
get out and vote, spoil it if you must. People fought and died for that shit man. Honor them and respect yourself. You're better than this bro
>>
File: 54354325.png (159 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
54354325.png
159 KB, 1200x627
>>27488752
>outlook
grim
>>
>>27492024
More about the seats that win. The way things look, it will be a Con minority, the way the seats are distributed. All the Lib and NDP voting is concentrated into specific seats with very low Con polling but the Cons are going to win with decent numbers in a lot of seats.
>>
File: give_up__by_leventep-d7i0htt.jpg (96 KB, 1196x668) Image search: [Google]
give_up__by_leventep-d7i0htt.jpg
96 KB, 1196x668
>>27490222
You should always vote even if you're just striking the ballot.
>>
File: 1443669745027.jpg (94 KB, 720x536) Image search: [Google]
1443669745027.jpg
94 KB, 720x536
>>27492024
>>27490222
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS FUTURE
>>
>>27491862
Canada arms sells cheap DA uppers.
CGN is usually a gouge fest for those things.

I built mine 14,5" pencil barrel, a2 stock, flat top and a2 gas block.
>>
>>27491862
I'm torn between buying a chink CQ-A from marstar (inb4) or saving a little bit more and plonking it down on a Tavor or XCR because muh restricted.

>if dubs I buy the CQ-A
>>
File: 1414015870003.jpg (345 KB, 989x1280) Image search: [Google]
1414015870003.jpg
345 KB, 989x1280
Currently not a gun owner, but I've recently been thinking of joining a shooting club and have just been looking to educate myself a little more about our gun laws in general.

>Repeal only good parts of C-42
How difficult is it to obtain one of those transport permits anyways? What's the process like? Do you need a new permit any time you want to go to the shooting range or can you just get one permit that says something like "I got to X shooting range and will be transporting whatever firearm Y kilometers from my house approximately Z times per week".
>>
>>27492247
STATT is a short term one, and covers a single trip from on location to the other, and back again if it's a range trip. LTATT lasts 5 years to and from a single location, that being the range you are currently signed up at. You have to apply for the ATT of your choice, and it can take anywhere from an hour to a few days to go through the system, and you will literally never be declined except if you are transporting to a school or something.
With C-42 you can go to and from any in province range, smith, gun shop, or gun show whenever you like.
Also the repeal would also mean that the minister can't, once again, correct "mistakes" made by the RCMP while they classify guns.
>>
>>27492300
>With C-42 you can go to and from any in province range, smith, gun shop, or gun show whenever you like.
Don't you still need to apply for an ATT for the weapon anyways, even if it just those locations?
>>
>>27492401
It's a bit confusing. To my understanding, you apply for an ATT when you first get a restricted gun, and then it's assumed you are qualified for an ATT for any movement after that.
>>
>>27490515
I don't think it applies everywhere, but here in Alberta you can actually "decline" your ballot as well. Like you show up and stand in line and everything, but once they offer you a ballot you tell them you're declining: declined ballots are counted separately, and since you came down there it's clear that you're not just being lazy or spoiled your ballot by accident.
Plus it's public: everyone around you sees it
>>
>>27492300
thanks for the info!

>the minister can't, once again, correct "mistakes" made by the RCMP while they classify guns.
Referring to the Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness? Couldn't this change potentially work out to be a good thing in the long run though? I would have thought that the RCMP would have less of an anti-gun bias than a Liberal or NDP cabinet minister would, should either of those parties win the election anyways.
>>
>>27492155
Pretty tough choice. I'd decide based on how badly you want the AR. Do you REALLY REALLY want an AR like I did? Are you okay with it only being a range toy?

Do you have the dosh to drop on a Tavor or XCR? The price for having a tacticool rifle AND the freedom of NR is stupidly high.

>dubs
Enjoy your chink AR
>>
>>27492442
The RCMP has about as much of an anti-gun bias as possible: without this change guns could be moved into more restrictive categories with no hope of ever moving them back. At least this way the government can make it less shitty in theory. Really there's nothing to lose
>>
Why do the RCMP have to be such shit

Why can't they be cool

Do they not want to be liked and/or respected?
>>
>>27492442
That's the minister I'm referring to, and the minister could already prohibit or restrict guns as they saw fit, hence AKs being prohib and AR15s being restricted. C42 allows movement into the non restricted category as well, which the Liberals don't want.
>End of the day, which organization it is that has the most anti gun bias doesn't matter, since either way they can prohibit guns as they see fit, but C-42 allows for guns to move to non restricted as well.
>>
>>27492442
The choices are

>Cops choose which guns you can have
And they probably want you to have less guns in general

>Politicians choose which guns you can have
And they'll listen to voters

I know which one i prefer
>>
>>27492448
>The price for having a tacticool rifle AND the freedom of NR is stupidly high.
get a fucking cz already, jeesus.
>>
>>27490302
>>27490427
>>27490515
>>27490947

I see. I honestly didn't know that you could place a rejected ballot, I figured it wouldn't be counted, so not going was better than voting for someone I didn't agree with. I'll do my duty and write "Everyone gargles cock"! Nah, I'll probably say something along the lines of "no candidate is satisfactory, count this as rejected" or something
>>
Wait a minute, why does the election matter?

We have guns, if the cons don't win we can just march on Ottawa and lynch Trudeau.
>>
>>27492668
More than just guns. I'm the guy who wasn't originally going to vote. I tend to lean conservative but cons have been passing a lot of laws lately designed to cater to big foreign conglomerates and stuff that I just can't get behidn any more. Legit no clue who to vote for,, hence me likely rejecting my ballot
>>
File: VZ-58.png (151 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
VZ-58.png
151 KB, 800x600
>tfw
>>
>>27492749
That makes no sense because canadians can have SBR's standard
>>
>>27492749
man don't remind me, it looks silly and I own one

gonna hunt deer with it still though

Also know where in Canada you can get a folder for these?
>>
>>27492797
Yeah but they're restricted

>>27492799
Ebay, though personally I don't think a folder would look very good on a 18.6 in barrel, would make the rifle way too front heavy.
>>
File: 5171 Pinocchio Nose.jpg (17 KB, 252x294) Image search: [Google]
5171 Pinocchio Nose.jpg
17 KB, 252x294
>>27492749
>>
>>27492841
I want a folder anyways, even if I just have the option kicking around I'd be happy. In reality I would prefer a peep rear site that doesn't cost over $100 though
>>
>>27491020
You could also write "Penis" multiple times or "Pen15" if you're extra special, draw a bunch of cocks or even put "Mayor McCheese", "Hitler" was the first name that popped in my head.
>>
>>27492749
RPK
P
K
>>
>>27492934
This
Make the barrels a bit thicker on the 18.6" and put a big ass heavy stock on it, then I could see them working as a pseudo-RPK
The downside though would be the loss of that glorious toy-like weight
>>
>>27491108
No, but do you or any Edmonton Anons know of anyone who can restore the finish on a rifle for a good price? I'm done the wood on my Grandpa's rifle I inherited, but the metal still needs work.
>>
File: 1234132431241324.jpg (395 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1234132431241324.jpg
395 KB, 1500x1000
Canadian's! This man is your friend, he fights to preserve your culture!

He is the one who holds back the refugee's from coming into your homes to steal your money, he is the one who lets you stay armed and able to fight.

Look at him proudly wearing a poppy in the remembrance of those who gave and give their lives to keep us Canadian's, I've never seen Trudeau wearing a poppy, fucking liberal.

Vote Harper, save Canada.
>>
>>27493077
never forget Cpl Nathan Cirillo

vote conservative.
>>
>>27493077
We should be helping those refugees, though, not turning them away.
>>
>Require purchasers of firearms to show a license when they buy a gun, and require all sellers of firearms to confirm that the license is valid before completing the sale
Don't they know you have to do that already
>>
>>27493129
Why?
>>
>>27493114
<( ;_;)
post the bf4 pic
>>
>>27493129
Mulclair pls go
>>
File: 1443296865445.jpg (30 KB, 630x466) Image search: [Google]
1443296865445.jpg
30 KB, 630x466
>>27493129
relocating an entire population of a country with a completely different culture, values, education and worldview is not "helping" anyone

we should be helping by building and sustaining temporary refugee camps just outside of the fighting areas, working with allies to stabilize the region and remove the threat that drove people into running from their country in the first place and then helping them return, rebuild and make sure they are more educated and moderate in the future, not to allow this kind of shit happen to their own country in the future again

moving refugees in permanently to Europe and North America is a fucking disaster of a plan only complete morons would support.
>stay sharp Harp
>>
>>27493203
at gunshows they just mark down the number and worry about it after, it wouldnt be hard to get a professional fake ID and buy guns at a show.

they almost always camerad heavily though.
not to mention the prices are usually shit.
>>
>>27493317
>at gunshows they just mark down the number and worry about it after,
>>27493203
that is if its a non restricted, im not sure if you still have to wait for them to mail it to you for restricteds
>>
>>27493240
which one?

This man was a truly good man, never forget https://www.google.ca/search?q=nathan+cirillo&espv=2&biw=1093&bih=534&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIqOP9r7uxyAIVSXE-Ch1d2A1R#tbm=isch&q=nathan+cirillo+guard&imgrc=_UrjEG-Qo6rTYM%3A

>>27493269
I argued this point with a leftie yesterday and got them to agree with me. I have been workign hard at making sure I can voice all major right wing concerns in an emotional bleeding heart light and it has been working without question.

For trannies I bring up how early transitions lead to many mental health problems being ignored. When ignored the trarnnies kill themselves and we odn't want that, it's awful. We need to protect them from themselves. Get them mental health care out of LOVE!!!

For refugees I argued against mass immigration as it forms racial ghettos naturally and we all know what the italian and irish neighborhoods in NYC were like at the turn of the century (all good goys watched gangs of new york right). If we allow ghettos to form we are PREVENTING these people from achieving the maximum level of good they can in the world. Ghettos keep them down man so like, slow down immigration and keep them safe in culturally relevant nations so they don't get upset.

Bend the bleeding hearts to your will. Also I was of course much more eloquent in my arguments than I've shown here. This is a tl;dr version.
>>
>>27493269
>>27493077
What do you anons think of the convservative stances on things like digital surveillance and anti-scientific muzzling?
>>
File: therideneverends.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
therideneverends.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>27492448
I figure eventually I'll own all three, but I do consider the high price of the Tavor/XCR to be sort of a freedom surcharge for NR fun.
I don't even plan on doing anything tacticool with any of them, maybe a red dot or 3-9x40mm.
There's a few XCRs on CGN for 1900ish so I'll start there.

then I'll have to buy an actual safe, no sense storing a 2600maplebuck gun in a $99 steel cabinet.
>>
>>27493355
>stances on things like digital surveillance
like they werent fucking doing it anyways, now its just "legal".

what happens when high level government people do illegal shit? nothing really, this just made it easier for them.
>>
>>27493129
Haha, no. Why should my tax dollars be spent on helping those shiftless leeches? We all know they're not going to integrate with proper Canadian society, cause shit and commit crimes, use our resources, suckle the government teat and wind up just fucking your order up with an attitude at McDicks. Why should we care? Sink the fucking boats, for god's sake.
>>
>>27493339
it's all in the wording and emotional manipulation. Personally I detest bringing emotions in to politics but if we can harness the stupidity of the left to our own needs we would do great. These people are by and large not lefties, they're just followers looking for a place to belong.

>>27493355
Digital surveillance is unfortunate but I'd rather live in a safer country. Thought police is wrong as fuck though. Laws can be repealed. Debt can't.

For scientific muzzling it is truly corrupt but I'll still take the conservatives in a minority over anyone else.
>>
File: 1442326543134.jpg (88 KB, 499x919) Image search: [Google]
1442326543134.jpg
88 KB, 499x919
>>27493356
>then I'll have to buy an actual safe, no sense storing a 2600maplebuck gun in a $99 steel cabinet.
you can open a 3 grand safe in about 2 minutes with 2 guys with prybars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBhOjWHbD6M

ill be using a wooden cabinet with latches until i have children old enough to possibly break in, then ill switch to the 99$ cabinets.
>>
>>27493355
I don't like it but I'll take it over mass job loss, dept, and fucking refugee's taking my shit.
>>
File: HK21.jpg (247 KB, 1600x594) Image search: [Google]
HK21.jpg
247 KB, 1600x594
>>27493420
>you can open a 3 grand safe in about 2 minutes with 2 guys with prybars.
>>27493356
anchored to the wall and floor by concrete? use a dead blow hammer to loosen it then reach in with a reciprocating saw to cut the anchors.

any braindead construction worker can do any of that.
>>
>>27493225
Multiculturalism is our national identity, that's why, you racist, compassionless piece of shit
>>
They can arrest us, and they can imprison us, but they can't take our knowledge, and they can't stop us from sharing it, whatever that knowledge maybe, whether it be how to dismantle an anti guns argument against firearms very effectively, or how to make sub machine guns and aks in a garage, if they do win and pass the laws they want, that knowledge will be shared, knowledge is the greatest weapon we have against the liberals and ndp, and we must use it as best we can.
I take solice in the fact that even if they take my guns I have enough equipment and supplies to make my own guns of many kinds.
>>
>>27493523
Multiculturalism literally has nothing to do with opening our borders to anyone who wants in.
>>
>>27493356
>Use cheap $99 safe
>Put nothing but a note saying "nice try" in it
>Store your guns in a secret compartment under the floorboards
>>
>>27493585
>Put nothing but a note saying "nice try" in it
Don't forget to add the :^)
>>
>>27493585
>Not rigging it with explosives.
>>
>>27493602
>not loading with spring trap dildo
>[spoiler]pre lubed[/spoiler]
>>
>>27492024
the CBC is extremely biased against the conservatives, and a lot of conservative supporters avoid the CBC entirely because it is so frustrating

this poll don't mean shit tbqhfwyf
>>
>>27493386
Having just recently read the statistics on rape in Sweden by immigrants from shithole countries, seriously fuck these guys if they think it's a good idea to just let all of them in.
>>
>>27493938
I would seriously love to hear some of the defences and excuses those people are making when presented with charts and statistics outlining that kind of thing.
>>
>>27493982
"We won't, we promise."
>>27493938
want to share with the class, anon?
>>
>>27493551
this
>>
I guess I'm going to make some purchases I've been holding off on before the election.
>>
>>27493832
but CTV which is nice and sits on the middle ground shills for nanos polls which put the libs on top

though I have an issue with the nanos poll, it asks people what two parties they would vote for, this unbalances a lot of course
>>
>>27488789
what's this "daily criminal record check" i keep hearing about? that youtube guy always says it too can someone explain to me what the cuck they are talking about?
>>
>>27494564
The way I had it explained to me in my PAL course was that every day the computer system checks the criminal record of every PAL holder, and if something comes you get flagged and they come and take your funs.
>>
>>27494597
that sounds too efficient for the rcmp, I don't believe it
>>
>>27494188
Sorry for the delay, at work.
I THINK this was it:
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
TLDR since Sweden went all-in on the multiculturalism fad, rapes have gone up like 300% or something ridiculous, and when people investigate it (which the government does it's best to stop) it's virtually all immigrants from places like Somalia and Iraq (who are reported as Swedes in statistics). Anyone who points this out is decried as a racist.
>>
Fucking Liberals.
They just don't learn.
>>
Can you guys recommend a place to buy an SVT-40, and what I should look for when getting one? I don't know if four or six port muzzle break is better. The cheapest site I've found was Lever Arms, if they're okay I'll go ahead and get one from them.
>>
>>27493982
Literally "no you're wrong you're a racist," denying it, and fudging the numbers to conceal the problem.
Basically like gun control arguements
>>
Anyone know where I can buy a CZ 858?
>>
>>27488752
Liberals are going to get rid of "First Past the Post" too. If the Conservatives lose this election, it could be the end of CPC governments for a long, long time. As in, we'll be lucky to get a minority in 8 years.

Very bad for gun laws.
>>
>>27495669
You're never going to change voting laws with a minority government, and for some reason, I think it won't happen without a national referendum either.

But it won't take constitutional amendments, so it is plenty possible.

Even so, I'd only mixed proportional voting system if the senate were abolished.
>>
>>27495731
PS, all other voting systems are confusing and strange, so good luck getting rid of first past the post.
>>
>>27495731
Well here are the options:
>CPC majority, 4 more years of no new gun laws at worst, maybe some law repeals
>CPC minority, Libs/NDP/Bloc form coalition to vote no confidence exactly like they did in 2008, force CPC out of power and we go back to polls
>Lib minority, enough seats between them and the NDP to push elections changes, further gun control
>Lib majority, everything in their platform and probably more anytime a shooting happens here or the States
>>
>>27495775
By the way, you guys are able to vote right now, or whenever you want. Go into Elections Canada and ask to vote under special ballot, EC is open from 9am to 9pm, just bring your driver's license. Beats waiting at advance polls or on election day itself.
>>
>>27491263
From my understanding, the Libs want to bring back the LGR, and the NDP wants to bring back the LGR *and* make all handguns and semi-autos illegal.

I would say the Liberals are the lesser evil in this regard, because they're less detrimental to firearms.

Plus if you give a shit about legal weed, they've got that one over the NDP.
>>
>>27496037
The gun policy the Libs just released says they don't want to bring back the LGR
>We will not create a new national long-gun registry to replace the one that has been dismantled.

But they of course want to fuck us six ways from Sunday via other means.
>>
>>27496037
>Repeal the only good portions of C-42
>Sign the UN ATT treaty
>We want to get handguns and assault weapons off the streets
But they aren't as bad.
>>
is it possible to get shipped an AR-15 in parts on separate orders?
>>
Anyone here holding off on new gun purchases?

I figure that if the Liberals or NDP win, they'll probably start gun-grabbing at some point. If it happens, it'll be shitty for sure, but it's better that they take what I have now than taking even more.
>>
>>27496113
If you have a restricted license you can have a whole one shipped direct to your door.
>>
>>27488752
>repeal changes made by Bill C-42 that allow restricted and prohibited weapons to be freely transported without a permit
No such thing; we've always needed a permit, the only difference now is that it's a digital permit rather than paper.
>put decision-making about weapons restrictions back in the hands of police, not politicians
Pretty shitty, but they're both pretty shit at decision-making, to be fair.
>require enhanced background checks for anyone seeking to purchase a handgun or other restricted firearm
This already happens. If you're an RPAL holder, your criminal record is checked every day, even when you're not buying shit.
>require purchasers of firearms to show a license when they buy a gun, and require all sellers of firearms to confirm that the license is valid before completing the sale
This is already a reality.
>require firearms vendors to keep records of all firearms inventory and sales to assist police in investigating firearms trafficking and other gun crimes
Pretty sure this already happens, albeit voluntarily. I wouldn't be surprised if most, if not all firearms vendors keep records of some kind just to protect themselves from a legal assfucking.

All in all: Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>27496175
>>repeal changes made by Bill C-42 that allow restricted and prohibited weapons to be freely transported without a permit
>No such thing; we've always needed a permit, the only difference now is that it's a digital permit rather than paper.
Except with C-42, it's also automatically issued for every single restricted gun you own, and for every range, store, smith, and show in the province. You could go shoot at your buddy's range if you wanted to now.
>>put decision-making about weapons restrictions back in the hands of police, not politicians
>Pretty shitty, but they're both pretty shit at decision-making, to be fair.
The point is to have a little bit of accountability on the RCMP's decisions. Also C-42 only let politicians reclassify to non restricted, without they go back to only making things restricted and prohibited again. Potentially we could get FALs and AKs, but not if C-42 gets the partial repeal the Liberals want.
>You also forgot to mention the part where they sign the UN ATT which will drive up the cost of guns.
>>
File: national_disaster_party_posting.jpg (2 MB, 1974x1200) Image search: [Google]
national_disaster_party_posting.jpg
2 MB, 1974x1200
>>27493129
>>
>>27488752

>Liberals against guns.

Stop everyone! This is HUGE BREAKING news!!
>>
>>27496348
I actually know three liberals who love guns, and one conservative who doesn't.
>>
File: galil 223.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
galil 223.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
hey guys, I need $6500 for a Gailil and a HK 94 that are for sale on CGN right now. I have the 12.xx to buy them. If you give me the money you can fondle them whenever you want.
>>
File: hk94.jpg (66 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
hk94.jpg
66 KB, 640x272
want
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
>>27493269
>>27493386

45k refugees will destroy a country of 35m where there's already a strong arabic communities in major cities
>>
What do you guys think about CCWs in Canada? I'm strongly against it as the social atmosphere is really different but I've seen a bunch of guy on CGN say that they want it so bad their pussies hurt.

One guy from Texas actually said in the thread that everybody carrying weapons around was stupid and that's why he moved to Canada. Everybody was on edge 24/7.
>>
>>27495456

All over the used market. Right now theres no new ones in after the ban yet but they are coming eventually.

On a side note deals have to have some pre-ban stock left I wonder if they got seized.
>>
>>27496429

God's speed my brother I wish I had money to give.
>>
>>27496655
I feel like it's something that I personally would have no use for, since I live in a very safe small town and do not feel vulnerable not having a gun on me at all times.

However, I would like the freedom to do it if I ever wanted to.
>>
>>27496659

I asked a dealer that I know well if he could get any in, but he hasn't gotten back to me, yet.
>>
>>27496688
Don't you think that if other people started carrying guns around you for protection, you would start doing it as well, creating some kind of domino effect?

I mean we have it pretty good here, I also don't think everybody should have the freedom to conceal/open carry, too many stupid people.
>>
>>27496689
if you were a lawyer i'd put you on retainer.
>>
>>27496758
>Don't you think that if other people started carrying guns around you for protection, you would start doing it as well, creating some kind of domino effect?
I don't think so, necessarily. I think if CC was made legal tomorrow and broadcast for every PAL and RPAL holder to hear, there wouldn't really be a huge spike in people carrying. I think the general attitude of gun owners in this country is that we know it's pretty safe here, judging by the lack of shootings every other month, so most would probably just leave their guns at home, keeping it business as usual, and a small percentage would actually take up that offer for CC, not because they feel threatened in their day-to-day life, but out of personal preference and to exercise this newfound freedom.

Would I? Most likely not, but I wouldn't mind it so that maybe attitude towards guns in this country could lax a little bit. I would like the ability to take my gun, particularly a Restricted one, out in public, just like any other object or piece of property that I own. Not because I feel I need it for personal protection, but maybe I just want to walk down the street to a friend's house or whatever and show him my latest acquisition.

I just want guns to stop being this taboo thing, where it's considered "Canadian" to thumb our nose at the fact that the Americans can own these things if they wish to do so, and patting ourselves on the back for treating our law abiding license holders like ticking time bombs, and question why you NEED to own those prohibited assault weapons, because obviously they're too dangerous for someone like ourselves to own.
>>
Why can't we have our own Trump /k/anuck's? We need to have our own Trump, or at the very least get annexed when Trump becomes president.
>>
>>27496114
Nigger get a fucking crate of Sks's and a bunch of anti tank guns, don't let them take shit
>>
>>27497061
>wanting to be annexed
Get out, you fucking traitor
>>
>>27496429
That's valmet m76 and is prohibited
>>
>>27497073
>Better gun laws and an almost complete guarantee of the refugee's being kept out
I wouldn't mind Alberta being the 51st state
>>
>>27496429
And hk 94 is prohibited too
>>
>>27497096
>wanting to be part of burgerland
Come on man canadian up a bit here.
>>
In terms of gun laws, I'm completely okay with having a gun registry; but give us fucking assault rifles.
>>
>>27497096
Nothing worse than Canadians who hate their own country and wish to see it be absorbed into another
>>
>>27497119
B-but, Canada is shit these days, this whole place is swarming with fucking Mudslime's and liberals, and this is while we're still keeping the refugee's out.
>>
File: image.jpg (584 KB, 3068x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
584 KB, 3068x1052
I work night security on a big auction lot, and aside from the critters, we get some shady customers, one of whom had a Fukushima meltdown a few days ago.
So, I'm going to look into a CC pistol, regardless that it's illegal. Any reccomendations? I've got a Tok coming in, but I doubt that's a good idea.
>>
>>27497085
No shit, that's why I said I have the 12.xx license in my post. I can own them, you can't. I just need the scratch.
>>
>>27497321
Do a kickstarter or something.
Oh, and fuck you for somehow having a Prohib license.
>>
>>27497321
Serious? How'd you get it?
>>
>>27497399
Might be some oldfag who got it. Maybe somehow inherited into it, runs a gun shop, or the like. Maybe a collector?
>>
>>27497230
Don't do. Seriously.

You would literally get in less shit if you were caught hard drugs on your person than if you were caught with a gun.
>>
What are the guidelines for air rifles? Where can I shoot some targets and cans with it if I live in a small appartment?
>>
>>27496723

Yeah theres definite demand I would probably get two if they ever made a comeback.
>>
>>27497574
You don't inherit 12.4 or 12.5. So he's either 50 years old or a bullshitter, I'm leaning to the latter.
>>
>>27498886

Or business licence Gunsmith, Retailer or Movie Industry. Both ads check out and are 12.5
>>
>>27497575
I wont get caught. I work alone here at nights, and my boss already knows and doesn't care that I wear my old bayonet here. But a few nights ago, I had a guy go NUUUUUCLEAR here, spewing threats and was close to trying to grab a tire iron and attack me because I couldn't release a truck from the lot. Now it has me thinking about what would happen if I was forced into a confrontation with Arab McDurka and his swamper because he's decided to rage and snap in my direction, so I'm gonna start CCing here at night. I'll probably start with the Tok, but any other suggestions would be nice.
>>
>>27498964
Well yeah, that's because people with actual 12.x licenses own them, anon wasn't selling them.
>>
>>27498968
Hel,, even if you were in the right and killed a crazy person with an illegally held CC pistol, you would get raped legally.

I honestly think it would be less illegal to open carry a rifle on said private property.
>>
>>27498968
Why cannot you open carry a pistol? Is there a city ordinance making that illegal?
>>
>>27499208
Because Canada. You can OC Non-Restricted (unloaded), but pistols are a no-go.
>>27499200
I don't think I could convince my boss to let me run around with a long gun, or I would, believe me.

It makes me wonder what would happen if, say, some nutter went to shoot up WEM or a daycare or something and an illegal CCer saved the day.
>>
>>27499231
Ehn, it would be a draw. I think the RCMP would be obligated to charge you, and you would be guilty, and I bet the judge would give you 0 time, but take away your right to guns so you don't do it again.
>>
>>27499231
You could try applying for an ATT to bring it to your work.

If you work at an auction house, you could claim it is to appraise it. And then, when the cops take you into custody, you could say you didn't like teh appraisal he gave you.
>>
unrelated but does anyone have the Steve Harper, are you a bad enough dude picture?
>>
File: Lucznik88.png (472 KB, 938x228) Image search: [Google]
Lucznik88.png
472 KB, 938x228
So I found out this air rifle I inherited from my father is a Lucznik 88 made in poland. I can't seem to find any information about it on google though as it's a pretty old rifle. Is there a place where I can see how fast it shoots and know if it's considered a firearm/need a license?

I'd love to shoot it but I live in a somewhat urban environment so I'm not sure how to go about shooting some targets with it. Any info on the rifle is appreciated
>>
File: 1552.jpg (166 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1552.jpg
166 KB, 1080x720
>>27496655
only open carry would be bad, since canadians arent desensitized to guns like many pro gun american counties are.

concealed carry should be an option with a course like in the USA.
woodsmen who work near bears and moose are granted the right by the CFO to carry a pistol innawoods quite often.

>>27497134
>>27497119
>>27497125
>>27497096
>>27497073
canada isnt what it used to be, a hundred years ago id be proud as fuck, but nowadays were a fucking cuckold country sucking off of americas teet.
90% of our population is on the border anyways, i dont see why we couldnt just make a new country like scotland and england did with the UK.
we would see prosperity the likes our country hasnt seen since the 60s boom, not to mention gun freedoms and the ability to go south for awesome hunting and vice versa.
oh and you would probably make around 15% more money if we took their currency.
>>
>>27497321
Yea but you won't be able to use them. And I'm getting a valmet m78 so fuck you
>>
>>27500769
>urban environment so I'm not sure how to go about shooting some targets with it
basement hallway with cheapo brothers carpet land carpets as my wall buffers
>>
>>27500849
>>27500769
I found this http://www.airgunforum.ca/forums/topic29035.html

It says the velocity in fps is 680 and I read on http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/air_gun-arme_air-eng.htm that above 500 is considered a firearm.

So am I basically a criminal right now? Do I need to go get a license or take any specific care with how I store it? Right now it's in a big gun case with little clips to keep it closed. Would simply getting a random lock on the case be enough?

help
>>
>>27500870
Just say it's an old air rifle and you checked the velocity if anyone mentions it. If you are super concerned get a license.
>>
>>27500870
cokefag shoots his handguns into telephone books in his house on youtube lol.
you can shoot a low fps airgun like that(700 is low if its .177) into a hardcover easily.
i used to shoot a 495 in my apartment into a pillow for fucks sakes.
>>
>>27500870
What air rifle?
>>
>>27500903
>>27500896
Also found that mine was produced in 1970, pretty sweet. I wonder how much they go for. Everyone online seems to say it's a very good air rifle still to this day.

I guess the indoor shooting isn't too retarded. What I'm worried about is just the law thing. How much is a license for these?

>>27500915
see >>27500769
>>
>>27500903
>>27500932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS2botDNobY

a law thing lol, who gives a shit, as long as its subsonic noones going to fucking hear, a passing car makes more noise.
>>
>>27500932
But I thought you lost it in a tragic boating accident.
>>
>>27500949
>>27500932
>>27500903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLk7pDYLm0w&list=RDvS2botDNobY&index=2
>>
>>27500932
>How much is a license for these?
Usually ~$100 for the training and $60 for a basic license application. Of course this also lets you buy actual guns too.
>>
>>27500986
60$ every year?
>>
>>27500996
No, just the application itself. Once you have the license it's free to renew, and only needs to be renewed every 5 years.
>>
>>27500996
not sure about a renewal price, but you renew it every 5 years.
>>
>>27501008
oh that's not so bad then, I thought I was in for a third driving license paiement every year
>>
>>27501020
No, fortunately it's not that bad. You do have to consciously make the effort to renew it, but other than that it's just irritating. You could also look into nearby ranges if you enjoy the air rifle too.
>>
>>27501037
sorry for all these noob questions but where would I go about obtaining all the training and licenses? Will any hunting store let me sign in for the course or are there specific "DMVs" for guns? I'm in Quebec btw.
>>
>>27501055
http://www.fqtir.qc.ca/en/
Good place to start. If you can't speak French it'll be a lot easier to do the course in Ontario or the Maritimes. If the website doesn't help you can always ask at a local gun store, or go to a Walmart or Canadian Tire and ask for someone to sell you ammo, then ask them where they got it since they are required to have a license to sell ammo. The license application itself is done by mail, and the course instructor should give you all the info for it. Come back here if he/she doesn't.
>Don't worry about the questions, we want as many people licensed as possible, more licenses means more of a pressure for politicians to be pro gun.
>>
>>27497118
fuck you're dumb
>>
>>27488752
I like how it says "please"

Canadians really are polite people.
>>
>>27501055
try to find one that does it in 2 days(for pal and rpal), it was shitty but everyone passed in my group and it was all over with in one weekend.

did the hunting course later in a day, now all im missing is a trapping license and ill be 100% certified outdoors.
>>
>>27501243
All I really want is to shoot targets and cans in a backyard or basement. I remember I loved shooting the air rifle with my dad but if I really get into guns I'd probably go for a lever action (air if they exist) rifle. It looks so damn satisfying to reload with a lever.
>>
>>27501327
There are also online courses you can do. You print off the certificate of completion and then go get tested by an instructor.

but it looks like you might be shit outta luck, because I don't see Quebec on the list. Unless it is offered online elsewhere.

http://www.huntercourse.com/
>>
>>27494612
They probably don't. They've built a database with every license in it that is cross-referenced with the criminal input database and set a timer to see if there are duplicate names on there.
>>
>>27500835
>canada isnt what it used to be, a hundred years ago id be proud as fuck

Neither is America
>>
>>27497230

If you CC, you're literally the second coming of hitler himself in the eyes of the rcmp.

Plus if shit ever went down and you shot and killed someone the prosecution wouldn't even break a sweat proving you planned to murder in the first degree.
>>
>>27496068
Trudeau himself has said he's in favor or more reclassification than a registry, so everything they don't like would become restricted and end up having to be registered
>>
>>27493077
Harper is also the man who decided to violate Canadian's privacy with intrusive surveilence laws, consistently lies to the Canadian people, and their representatives in Parliament, and uses the powers of government to vindictively attack those who don't bow down to his every political whim, from individual offices, the supreme court, to entire provinces.

I was going to speak against someone's comments about this election being about fanaticism, but if people really can't see the legitimate complaints that exist about Stephen Harper, then it seems I was wrong.

>>27493114
>using a murdered soldier to scam votes
You sir, disgust me, and I would gladly cross the street just to spit on you.
>>
File: Bell AH-1Z Viper (2).jpg (185 KB, 1600x962) Image search: [Google]
Bell AH-1Z Viper (2).jpg
185 KB, 1600x962
>>27501440
>Neither is America
arguably better tbh, but perhaps not the paragon of society it once was.

canada used to be apart of the greatest empire to have ever existed, we could easily recapture that if not completely surpass it.
>>
>>27496037
Pro-tip, don't listen to Tories and people on /k/ for what the Liberal and NDP platforms actually are.

I had to go point for point one day on the NPD one with a shithead who misrepresented everything on it because his feels overrode his logic (I know, shocking!).

The Liberal platform on guns, especially with this recent announcement completely sucks shit though.
>>
>>27499231
>some nutter went to shoot up WEM or a daycare or something and an illegal CCer saved
they would go to prison, for a long fucking time

If you CC at work and use it, you are FUCKED you will be looking at decades in prison and being financially ruined
>>
File: bell ch-146 griffon2.jpg (721 KB, 2784x1848) Image search: [Google]
bell ch-146 griffon2.jpg
721 KB, 2784x1848
>>27501531
>Harper is also the man who decided to violate Canadian's privacy with intrusive surveilence laws
rofl, like they werent doing it anydays you naive faggot, making it legal pretty much just takes away the fuss they have to go through covering up getting caught.

if you think about it, its just making the shitty part of government more efficient.
>>
>>27493339
>Ghettos
Except those aren't caused by immigrants, they're actually caused by people who hate immigrants, and so cram them all into one shitty part of town so they won't have to be anywhere near them. The result of which is the creation of an insular community that is very slow to integrate with the rest of the culture.

Chinatown is the best case for this, since there is still quite a deep divide between asians who grow up in them, stick with their tightly knit families, or get sucked into gangs, while asians of the same cultural or racial backgrounds can integrate with no trouble all throughout the rest of the nation because they didn't grow up in an insular community.

Here in Nova Scotia, we received a lot of Lebenese refugees from the 80's, and as far as everyone is concerned they're just another part of the province these days.
>>
>>27501601
>If you CC at work and use it, you are FUCKED you will be looking at decades in prison and being financially ruined
id imagine its mostly just for intimidation, but its better to be alive in jail than read about in the obituaries, supermax is a fuckin country club with shitty food these days.
>>
File: 1438099389693.jpg (60 KB, 510x384) Image search: [Google]
1438099389693.jpg
60 KB, 510x384
>>27501647
>Except those aren't caused by immigrants, they're actually caused by people who hate immigrants, and so cram them all into one shitty part of town so they won't have to be anywhere near them. The result of which is the creation of an insular community that is very slow to integrate with the rest of the culture.
rofl, so western toronto is half arab and half asian because white people forced them there? not because theyre racist against white people and refuse to integrate?

fuck off hippie
>>
>>27501591
The NDP has literally said it intends to bring back the long gun registry

http://globalnews.ca/news/1706388/ndp-government-would-revive-gun-registry-without-the-flaws-mulcair/

>>27501652
Never pull a gun if you don't intend to use it. Also if the witnesses report you, which I can guarantee they will, you are fucked.
>>
>>27501686
>Never pull a gun if you don't intend to use it.
obviously intimidation is the first step towards not having to shoot, either way its better than not dieing jackass.

if youre off camera its their word against yours.
>>
>>27501635
>they already were
It's not naive to think that the Canadian government had better shit to do than spy on its people all the time, and that the spy program has only been a thing for the past several years. Shockingly, a lot of Canadians, which includes our politicians and military, care about things like freedom and rule of law.

Cynics like you, who've already given up and are ready to spread their cheeks for America-tier psychopathy, are the true faggots. Or maybe just a shill for Harper trying to brush away one of the major black marks on his record?
>>
>>27501702
>obviously intimidation is the first step towards not having to shoot, either way its better than not dieing jackass.
I don't think you understand

>if youre off camera its their word against yours.
Sounds to me like in most cases there would be multiple witnesses
>>
>>27501711
>It's not naive to think that the Canadian government had better shit to do than spy on its people all the time,
yes it is you dumb fuck

>>27501711
>America-tier psychopathy
what do you think our country is based on? security wise we do almost nothing without consulting with america first. we still patrol south america with them to intercept drug boats because our navy is bored.
>>
>>27501724
>Sounds to me like in most cases there would be multiple witnesses
anon said he was dealing with a rowdy trucker alone
>I wont get caught. I work alone here at nights
>>
>>27500835
>delusions
>the post
Man, people really need to wake up about this whole "everything would be better if we joined America" shit.

Everything would suck like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>27501635
>they were already doing it so whatever

Piss poor logic, it shouldn't have happened and it shouldn't be happening.

As far as choices go for gun rights, CPC is the only "real" choice. The Libertarian party would be GOAT for gun laws - if they ever had a snowballs chance in hell at getting any seats.

For anything other than gun rights, though, conservatives are shit. All of the parties in this country are utter trash.
>>
>>27501801
>Piss poor logic, it shouldn't have happened and it shouldn't be happening.
you cant do anything to stop it and never will, national security will always trump your pathetic ballot box, there isnt one party that will ever change that.

what the fuck do you expect to accomplish by complaining about it?
>>
>>27501827
Not voting for the shitstains who violated our rights seems like a good option
>>
File: 1441493048623.jpg (19 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
1441493048623.jpg
19 KB, 253x200
>>27501853
>Not voting for the shitstains who violated our rights seems like a good option
if that helps you sleep at night then do it, a tantrum is the same child to adult and requires a scapegoat to expend wrath upon.
>>
>>27501735
We've only had close ties with America for the last 70 years, and during that time they have not always been friendly.

In fact, it's usually the Tories who are guilty of deepthroating American cock with a smile and a thumbs up, while both the NDP and Liberals have historically made Canadian sovereignty an issue.

And the fact that we cooperate with them on defence of North America (an entirely logical arrangement, given the circumstances of the cold war), and the fact that those South American cartels actually ship stuff as far north as Nova Scotia to get it in to Canada.

You should just move south with the Americans, you care about style more than substance from the sounds of things, so you'd fit in just fine there.
>>
>>27501777
oh ok

he has no alibi though

he'd be the number one suspect
>>
>>27501885
>talks about other people throwing a tantrum
>contributes to a thread where the conservatives are having a non-stop fit about various types of feels
>>
File: 1385167349225.jpg (99 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1385167349225.jpg
99 KB, 900x1344
>>27501885
>expressing displeasure and excercising your democratic right to vote and potentially remove the culprits from their position of power is a "tantrum"
>>
>>27501891
>NDP and Liberals have historically made Canadian sovereignty an issue.
making our economy suffer, because our economy is literally nothing without them.

>>27501891
>you care about style more than substance from the sounds of things
actually america has more substance, they are #1 and we are not even top ten.
>>
>>27501916
>and potentially remove the culprits from their position of power
except that wont matter because with the laws or not, the spying will always be there. your tantrum wont change that.
>>
>>27501906
>he has no alibi though
>
>he'd be the number one suspect
i already said, its his word against the other dudes.
>>
File: 1431227923803.jpg (26 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1431227923803.jpg
26 KB, 406x422
>>27501939
>voting against a party I disagree with is a tantrum
>>
File: 1384412722792.gif (2 MB, 310x245) Image search: [Google]
1384412722792.gif
2 MB, 310x245
>TFW voting con and nothing can stop me
>TFW I'll keep my guns
>>
>>27501950
>dead guy
>person scheduled as working in the immediate area of said dead guy
>that person is also is known to own pistols in the caliber taken out of said dead guy
>>
>>27502008
yeah because it wasnt in the instance of threatening him with the pistol instead of killing him
>>
>>27501993
>giving them up
>ever

Lots of people seem to love thumping their chests and talking about their "freedom", but if it comes down to the wire, I wonder who would actually put up or shut up and submit?
>>
>>27501922
>making our economy suffer
Oh please, can't you even come up with a better lie than that? Shill harder, because there's nothing about ensuring Canadian sovereignty that is inherently harmful to the economy.

>simple arguments from simple minds...
No see, you're proving my point. You're looking at surface appearances and ignoring the "substance", the things that fucking matter like standard of living, the wage gap between the rich and the poor, and other IMPORTANT statistics.

When all of that is taken in there is absolutely no reason for Canadians to want to be a part of the US, and the closer you look the more you see to make you disinclined.
>>
>>27502036
>Sold my guns to some guy, can't remember his name, he just had a valid PAL
And then random gun attacks on politicians occur.
>>
>>27502029
>escalate situation drastically by pulling pistol
>no intention to use it
>get shot with your own gun
>>
File: 1429515254056.gif (44 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
1429515254056.gif
44 KB, 500x320
>>27502052
Based
>>
>>27502037
>the things that fucking matter like standard of living, the wage gap between the rich and the poor
the smartest and richest 1% in the world live or do business with the USA, not wanting to be apart of the greatest thing since sliced bread is the equivalent of staying out of gangs in prison because you want to be "sovereign" while you get shanked by minorities.

>>27502037
>because there's nothing about ensuring Canadian sovereignty that is inherently harmful to the economy.
yes it does actually, since oil turned over our dollar went to shit, because were not sovereign and never will be, its a pipe dream thats a waste of time and energy to pretend exists.
>>
>>27502083
>>get shot with your own gun
are the spetsnatz driving trucks in canada now?
>>
>>27502204
lol'd

but this guys idea of illegally CCing is not smart at all
>>
File: 1439856386562.gif (2 MB, 163x120) Image search: [Google]
1439856386562.gif
2 MB, 163x120
>>27502290
>illegally CCing
a crime isnt a crime unless you get caught
>>
>>27502303
yes but if he uses it he's GUARANTEED to get caught, so it's pretty pointless

i could see someone CCing around town at night, you could get away with shooting a mugger and running, but at work? that's ridiculous
>>
>>27502183
>the smartest and richest 1% in the world live or do business with the USA
Yes, because the laws of the US give the extremely rich a greater degree of latitude and privilege, which is a situation not only contrary to American ideals, but Canadian ones. Call me crazy, but a country should be judged on how it treats all its people, not just the most wealthy and powerful, which is another area where Canada equals, or perhaps even excels America.

And you're going to have to explain to me how sovereignty and oil are linked, especially because it was Saudi Arabian oil that flooded the market earlier this year, and certainly not at the behest of the USA, which was hurt by the slump in prices moreso than us. Frankly, considering the way the global economy works, according to your reasoning the US isn't sovereign either.
>>
>>27500846
Theres some ranges on military bases that allow civilians to shoot 12.xx. Also like I said earlier if the anon has a business licence for 12.xx he could shoot on private company land.
>>
>>27502332

>a country should be judged on how it treats all its people

Except hobos, hippies, liberals, and anyone else I don't like.
>>
If the rcmp actually started going door to door to confiscate guns, would anyone in this thread tell them to go fuck themselves with multiple 7.62 rounds, or would most of you say well I don't want to die today so they can have my hard earned collection of guns I spent most my time and money acquiring, personally, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.
If there was a mandatory buy back, I would bring shit in, not even a cooey.
>>
>>27502480
Those aren't real people.
>>
>>27502527
hello dudley
>>
>>27502535
Go fuck yourself, at least I'm not afraid I'd say I'd fight back, and i wouldnt be like, w-well maybe we can get back at them afterwards! Not you shoot to kill immediately as soon as they start banning shit, if they ban Sks's, then it's time to fight, if you don't fight back in anyway, your allowing them to get away with it in which case makes you an enemy
>>
Why isn't there a reasonable party I can vote for, that doesn't want to illegally spy on its citizens, believes in freedom, and is economically conservative? I don't feel like I'm asking for much.
>>
File: uhh.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
uhh.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>27502557
>>27502527
>mfw

such knee jerk reactions are never tactful. you'd be better off burying them in the yard, or simply giving up your guns and then moving to the US
>>
>>27502332
>Yes, because the laws of the US give the extremely rich a greater degree of latitude and privilege,
exactly, and those rich are the ones that create opportunity for the poor and middle class.
its why anyone rich in canada pretty much moves to the usa or has dual citizenship

>>27502332
>according to your reasoning the US isn't sovereign either.
doesnt have to be, the entire world practically revolves around them.
>>
>>27496655

Depends on which part of the world you are in. Personally I am not that fearful of people packing heat.

The reason for this is 1. The type of people who get one will probably be along the lines of law abiding citizens, where as a felon will probably pack heat without authorization anyway. Culturally here in Texas, we're pretty chill with weapons. Hell, there are even a couple guys in some of my college classes who plan to get one themselves.

Perspective is the key here.
>>
>>27496655
I'd be for it.
>>27496688
Like this guy I live in a very safe area so I wouldn't feel the need to. But have you ever been to Thunder Bay or Prince George or some shitty area like that? I always wish I could carry a gun when I'm in places like that. And no I wouldn't feel the need to arm myself if all of a sudden people who'd passed tests and background checks were carrying, that's just silly.
>>
>>27502557
>trying to get people to admit criminal intent on the internet
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.