[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nofuns Illinois resident here, is there any way I can pick up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: kevlardamage.jpg (11 KB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
kevlardamage.jpg
11 KB, 300x236
Nofuns Illinois resident here, is there any way I can pick up a gun anywhere before the habbening without a FOID?

I really don't care about the legality at this point, I regret waiting so long to get a FOID in this state and I just want it for general protection from retards over the next few days.

I'm brown of no discernible race and am afraid of retaliatory action from all sides.

Should I just bug out now?
>>
>>30543543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g
>>
>>30543585

I really don't want to break the law, it's kind of an issue of time and last resort. I'm a completely peaceful citizen of the United States and follow as many regulations as are placed on me for the operation and sale of everything and have no criminal record or issues of mental health. I specifically haven't gone out of my way to get a FOID because I just go shooting with friends and don't own a gun because other less responsible people may get to it.

But I'll be damned if the current situation doesn't have me sweating at 2:45 in the morning.

I can't wait 6 months for the State Police to get a piece of fucking paper to me stating I can own something millions of people legally own.
>>
>>30543626
The time to prepare is before the happening, not during. You dun goofed. Wait it out and hope that this isn't the happening. Take this as a lesson learned.
>>
>>30543708

Lesson learned for sure. I can bug in just fine. I have plenty of water, food and supplies for a 3 month bug in. 72 hour go bags are prepped. I'm basically fucked if there's trauma since I'm not medically trained.

Hate this shit so much.
>>
>>30543626
>But I'll be damned if the current situation doesn't have me sweating at 2:45 in the morning.
glad I'm not the only one who feels this way
>>
File: avocado-toast[1].jpg (49 KB, 640x419) Image search: [Google]
avocado-toast[1].jpg
49 KB, 640x419
>>30543543
>>
north or south
>>
>>30543773

>I'm not medically trained

Sadly, with the extent of damage that could be done, nothing beyond BLS and being extracted from the direct line of fire can be done in the wake of destruction.

Even throughout all my training as a Corpsman, I realized that if there isn't a well-equipped hospital or FOB nearby, casualties will turn into fatalities despite all of my efforts. Shit sucks, but it's the truth.
>>
File: death - Copy.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
death - Copy.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
>>30543543
Hypothetically one could build their own AR-15 from an 80% lower with no trouble.

Alternatively, one could hypothetically buy an AR-15 in a private sale in another state, and bring it back home.

The latter hypothetical option is probably a violation of federal law.
I am unaware of the legality of the former.

Bbl vidya gaems.
>>
>>30544585
you could have trouble with that if your form of identification is an Illinois drivers license and people in surrounding states are aware of the law
>>
>>30544457
that looks fucking disgusting.
>>
>>30544563
unrelated and not trying to hijack the thread but I've been thinking of enlisting as a corpsman, anything I should look into before I do?
>>
>>30543543
Just get your FOID
The system has gotten better and it only takes one month now. There is no way you can buy a gun legally without one unless you have an out-of-state drivers license
>>
>>30543626
so the question becomes, which states allow out-of-state customers to purchase over-the-counter?

no foid card means no ammo purchase, too.
>>
Ilinois hasfun here,
>get foid
>leave illinois
These are our options
From behind the lines in the people's Republic of shitcancago
>>
>>30544674
if they ask for it.

>>30543543
blackpowder should be legal without a foid, but they do seem to like to fuck with you guys. if i were a nervous, unarmed person in illinois i would go to a marine supply store and buy two orion flareguns.
>>
>>30544967
>so the question becomes, which states allow out-of-state customers to purchase over-the-counter?
none of them legally, although you could cash and carry ammo in any of the surrounding states, buy some 12 gauge buck and make a pipe gun. super illegal in op'schosen homeland though
>>
>>30543543
not unless you get a private seller to break the law
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.