[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok firstly this isn't that normal cunting thread of "oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1466655266566.jpg (102 KB, 425x542) Image search: [Google]
1466655266566.jpg
102 KB, 425x542
Ok firstly this isn't that normal cunting thread of "oh are women equal to men blah blah"

My question is are there any countries that require the exact same physical standards for both men and women to join.

Do these armies have a higherclass of female soldiers? (I don't specifically mean equal just higher standard)

How do the women in these militaries compare to other countries such as the USA.
>>
Are men and women equal though? I've never seen a shred of evidence that they are, desu

Are women capable of selfless love or do they fall in and out of love based on what a man can provide for them?
>>
File: müller landsknecht.jpg (3 MB, 3141x4233) Image search: [Google]
müller landsknecht.jpg
3 MB, 3141x4233
>>30377727
>Are women capable of selfless love or do they fall in and out of love based on what a man can provide for them?
Quite the truth you have there.
>>
>>30377727
>>30377830

Certainly women are capable of "selfless love" . I'm almost certain your mothers loved your sorry asses since you survived to adulthood to shitpost on their gender.

/k/ needs to realize the joke it is/has always been: juvenile boys using militaria and firearms to feel like men.

The government isn't out (yet) to get your guns.

Women, while not physically the same strength as men, are strong. And deserve much more respect than given here.

The majority of woman-bashing is from insecure little boys dumped by a random girl. Get over it and move on or get out of the dating pool. The first moves you forward and the second gets you drooling future children out of my kids' way.

Source: actual adult male living in the US and using his brain.
>>
>>30377727

Men and women both are backstabbing selfish whores.
>>
>>30378182
I agree with everything about this post except the bit about the government not wanting my guns.

>source: I'm a Californian
>>
File: wimmen11.png (382 KB, 1468x1548) Image search: [Google]
wimmen11.png
382 KB, 1468x1548
>>30378182

>The majority of woman-bashing is from insecure little boys dumped by a random girl.

Have some woman-bashing from a woman then
>>
>>30378182
this is me.

>>30379534

Point taken. Thank you for your honest introspection and my apologies on the actual gun grabbers out there. I'm out of WI and they can't reach me yet (outside of Madison and Milwaukee) .

>>30379556
So your best counter argument is from Daily Mail, a writer that seriously penned "other women hate me because I'm beautiful?" .

Ok. Lets give you that. A woman thinks women are horrible people. What about the rest of the statements I made?
>>
>>30379442
Oh noes, he secretly knows my identity.... Man Whore
>>
File: magua.jpg (18 KB, 629x275) Image search: [Google]
magua.jpg
18 KB, 629x275
>>30378182

>Magua understands that the white man is a dog to his women. When they are tired, he puts down his tomahawk to feed their laziness.
>>
>>30378182

>The majority of woman-bashing is from insecure little boys dumped by a random girl.

Funny, because from I hear the majority of white knights are guys desperate to get laid.
>>
File: einstein.jpg (18 KB, 226x282) Image search: [Google]
einstein.jpg
18 KB, 226x282
>>30380696

>Above all things there are the women who, as a literal fact, dominate the entire life in America. The men take an interest in absolutely nothing at all. They work and work, the like of which I have never seen anywhere yet. For the rest they are the toy dogs of the women, who spend the money in a most unmeasurable, illimitable way and wrap themselves in a fog of extravagance.
>>
>>30380722
ITT both sides take shots at the other being insecure to mask their own defects
>>
>>30380842

Well being a faggot I am insecure for obvious reasons, but at least I don't have to go around flattering woman and being their doormat. I feel bad for you heteros.
>>
>>30377702
On topic, I don't know of a single country that does. Most likely if one did, they'd have more physically fit women. That's the big issue, are women physically fit enough for combat. The answer, in general, is no.
>>
>>30380774
white knights destroying society
these fucking progressives/leftists need to be killed t b h
>>
>>30378182
The love for your child is a little different than the love for your significant other though
>>
>>30377702
>are there any countries that require the exact same physical standards for both men and women to join.

Why would they?

Men and women are not equal.
>>
>>30380636

Fuck off whoever you are
>>
>>30377727
This describes sluts

There are plenty of good women out there that aren't like that
They're just hard to find and they often marry some asshole because she feels insecure
>>
>>30378182
>women poke holes in condoms solely so that their victims can't divorce them without turning themselves into slaves for the rest of their working days
Maternal love is hormonal and nothing else.
>>
>>30385227
>there are plenty of good women out there that aren't like that

Till they realise they can trade up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644405/Obese-mother-drank-four-litres-Coke-day-says-realised-wasn-t-love-husband-dropped-half-body-weight.html
>>
>>30385603
That doesn't help your point at all.
>>
>>30377702
Yes, there will be countries with the same standards. Those standards will be lowered.

Furthermore, while the genetic lottery is stacked against them some women will be good soldiers. As long as recruitment don't exceed about 1:3 then the standards can be about the same.
>>
>>30377702
tfw no Vasquez waifu to slay Ayy Lmaos while I escape to the Dropship
>>
>>30377702
>My question is are there any countries that require the exact same physical standards for both men and women to join.
seeing that men and women have objective physiological differences, definitely no.
>>
>>30378182
>Women, while not physically the same strength as men, are strong
I wasn't aware that having zero control over your own emotions and needing actual support from girlfriends equated to womyn being "strong".

That's about as fuckin dumb as me saying that because most men tend to bottle up all their emotions until they die, which makes them strong.
>>
>>30377702
So, no guns here?
>>
>>30382470
Because they will be competing against the opposite sex in a game where the looser dies.
>>
>>30377702
Yes- the IDF. Specifically: mixed-gender infantry battalions, artillery corp. and the navy (in open-for-female roles).
It causes lots of trouble, high drop rates (bio warfare unit closed for female because too few made the cut) and many injuries- including long-term ones.
Some semi-factual criticism exists regarding the mixed-sex infantry battalion (the Karakal one, the others are too new and have different task), saying that instead of lowering standards for females, it collectively lowered standard for the entire battalion (as evidenced by shorter beret march: 50km instead of the usual 80km). Still, Karakal managed to produce a fair amount of officers in relevance to it's size (while the officer's school was criticized by female-organizations for not making it easier for females to pass).
In the rest of the army, however, woman are special snow flake (doesn't mean that they are necessarily bad soldiers, but the system does give them special treatment).
>>
>>30387474
>bio warfare unit

Like a response unit or a unit that uses bio warfare?
>>
File: Large-YPJ-formation.png (960 KB, 1024x508) Image search: [Google]
Large-YPJ-formation.png
960 KB, 1024x508
>>30377702

Kurdish YPJ - They have training specifically designed for women, but they are combat effective.
>>
>>30388129
Combat in bio-infected areas. Should've made it clear.
For many years (and even still), the grand assumption in the IDF is that Syria will use chemical and biological weaponry in an event of large scale war, so this Engineer Corp's unit exist as response for continued fighting until the rest of the army re-organizes to deal with such attack/battlefield.
>>
>>30379534
This. I'm just an American paying attention to the talking heads calling the 2A a "a primitive run on sentence". Its on.
>>
>>30388335
That's pretty cool
>>
>>30380897
i disagree. women can hold and shoot guns effectively, this makes them capable of combat. everything else can be worked around with technology or different doctrine or solved by having greater numbers for a task.
>>
>>30391758
Holding a gun and shooting aren't the things that make soldiers capable of combat, its carrying the gun to where it is needed in combat that makes them capable

If you cant do that and you need more people or more equipment for the same results you are going backwards
>>
>>30388334

https://warisboring.com/the-kurds-wont-let-their-women-soldiers-anywhere-near-the-front-line-76abb2603eb9?gi=300e0a734add#.brvrqhhxx
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.