[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What options do I have to find a gun in a small village in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: flag_yellow_low.jpg (54 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
flag_yellow_low.jpg
54 KB, 600x401
What options do I have to find a gun in a small village in Europe ?
I don't feel safe anymore ( which I don't think is irrational ) and need something to defend myself just in case.
>>
What country are you in?
>>
>>30020296
Are you in denmark or poland? Join a militia or get a hunting license.
>>
What do you mean by "find". Like dig out ww2 artifact? Most of them wont work and you will need additional parts for replacement. If you want to buy a gun then first you need a safe and to specify a country you are living in. If you are looking for an illegal gun then i doubt anyone here could help you.
Ww2 relic diggers again might have some weapons but every govt is also aware of that and checks their auctions. And nobody is going to sell an illegal gun to a complete stranger anyway. Also in this case good luck finding ammo because as far as I'm aware in most eu countries ammunition is only being sold to people with licences for a gun
>>
>>30020296
Which country, which village and which adress?
>>
>>30020642
>And nobody is going to sell an illegal gun to a complete stranger anyway.
You've watched too many korean mobster movies. Illegal guns are everywhere in Europe.

>Also in this case good luck finding ammo because as far as I'm aware in most eu countries ammunition is only being sold to people with licences for a gun
Are you kidding me? Nobody buys an illegal gun without ammo. You might as well grab an axe instead; it's far more effective in QCQ than an unloaded pistol.
>>
>>30020673
>t. interpol
>>
>>30020693
Lets not brag about our experience with illegal stuff. We are literally being watched. Of couse you can get an illegal gun but you cant just walk into "illegal gun store, 50% off only today!" and make a purchase.
>>
OP has already been droned
>>
>>30020792
Thanks Obama.......
>>
>>30020700
Our primary goal is to improve the level of cooperation between polices of member countries. We don't prosecute criminals.

Besides, you missed a great opportunity to quote Europol. Poor guys don't get any recognition.
>>
>>30021926
Yeah, that bothered me too. Europol needs some love
>>
In a village, you'd have to "know someone who knows someone".
You're a lot more likely to find something inna city if you don't have any connections.

That said, it's retarded, just get it legally, you fucking tard. Breivik wanted illegal guns too, and chickened the fuck out when push came to shove. He just got his shit legally instead.

As for actually "finding" stuff by digging it up? Weapons are still routinely found in West-Flanders & the northern french coastline. SMLEs, Mausers, Lewis,... Most of them are obviously eaten away, but every now & then you can still some which are functional with a little love. Usually because they got stuck in soil that held very little oxygen. I have a coworker that does the whole fortune finding thing. He tracks storms & tides and then goes to the beach to discover stuff. Makes a good bit of money off vintage rings, buckles, etc. He's pulled out guns too. Some were in good enough shape to be functional. Others had to be restored.

It's also common to find illegal guns when old people die, especially farmers etc.
>>
>>30020296
In France, there is rifles in almost every old houses. Small villages with a lot of hunters. These weapons are not declared, and therefore illegal, but it's globally tolerated. As long as you don't begin to shot the steeple of the village.
>>
File: 20000 keks under the sea.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
20000 keks under the sea.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>30020792
>>
>>30020296
It would be helpful if you could tell where you're from. Illegal guns aren't your best option if legal ones are at all available. You need to practice to be effective, and buying ammo is hard if you don't have a license.
>>
Easiest is sawing off a hunting shotgun, desu
>>
>>30020296
Two words buddy: Silk Road.
You didn't hear this from me.
>>
>>30022438
Faggot
>>
>>30022438
That's retarded. It'd make far more sense to just buy a Mak from some local drug dealer.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.