[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kyary Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
How many hot dogs a day do you think she can handle?
>>
Who is pinks
>>
>>15502354
I'm guessing the restaurant or wherever this is taking place.
>>
>>15502342
I don't care as long as she is gobbeling down my cock and paying attention to my balls
>>
>>
do her Japanese fans care that she lip syncs at her concerts?
>>
>>15502354
>Pink's Hot Dogs
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pink's)

>Pink's Hot Dogs is a landmark hot dog restaurant in the Hollywood district of the city of Los Angeles.[1][2][3][4][5][6]

literally the only entry for "Pink's" on wikipeida
>>
>>15503470
No, almost all major pop stars in Japan lip sync. You go to the concerts for the experience/show, not for the singing
>>
>>15503485
Fair enough. Though if she's not going to sing she should at least show off her unicycle skills.
>>
>>15503508
She does that during most of her lives
>>
File: 1280carry005.jpg (405 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1280carry005.jpg
405 KB, 1280x1024
If so many pop stars only sing in the studio, is it reasonable to conclude that some number of them actually can't sing? (Auto-tune etc.)
>>
File: Pinks6.jpg (132 KB, 761x800) Image search: [Google]
Pinks6.jpg
132 KB, 761x800
>>15503473
>Pink's Hot Dogs
looks tasty
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 763x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 763x804
>>15503683
Yes, why do you have to ask something so obvious? Are you a thirteen year old kid? What the fuck
>>
>>15503702
Please calm down.
>>
>>15503473
At least she didn't visit In N Out like other retards always do when they come to SoCal.

>>15503686
Mediocre shit. Take it from someone whose been there.
>>
>>15503473
>>Pink's Hot Dogs is a landmark hot dog restaurant in the Hollywood district of the city of Los Angeles.[1][2][3][4][5][6]
Very informative, thanks.

>literally the only entry for "Pink's" on wikipeida
How could this be figuratively the only entry for "Pink's" in wikipedia.
Why are you using the word "literally" to add emphasis to your sentences?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.