[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you guys buy Japanese music? I'm very interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 226x223
Where do you guys buy Japanese music? I'm very interested in buying pic related and a few other eurobeat cds that are impossible to pirate (or anyway, I can't find them anywhere, but I'm not member of any private tracker or muh secret club sharing website). Where can I buy this in digital form and at least mp3 320kbps with my gaijin credit card?

Fuck I even tried to bribe eBay sellers to rip this cd and sell me the mp3s but nobody replied.
>>
>>15502165
cdjapan has a physical copy.
>>
>>15502431
Too expensive to buy physical, also I'd prefer a download.
>>
>>15502165
https://booth.pm/ja/items/204509
try searching on that platform for other stuff you like
>>
Try surugaya. You need a proxy buyer of course. Look up アニメユーロ if you can't into moon. The rest is up to you.
>>
Fuck I will never get this cd then.
Is there any jp torrent site who might have it? These sites are giving me errors and understanding what's wrong in moon and Google translate is a bitch.
>>
>>15502723
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/animeyurobesuto-robot-edition/id390652687
I don't use iTunes so I couldn't confirm if it exists
>>
>>15502732
ITunes will not accept money from other regions. Last time I was trying to buy something on the USA iTunes from Europe and just gave up. Maybe with gift cards, but then it's going to be a problem getting those outside Japan. What a pain in the ass.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160707-145401.png (66 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160707-145401.png
66 KB, 1080x1920
>>15502732
I was trying to connect to this using my phone as I know there is a 3 months free on Apple music, and it seemed like it was working but now I get this error. Man I don't even think that cd it's worth all this trouble. Anyone knows what it says?
>>
>>15502817
the item cannot be utilised

the requested item is now no longer available on the Japanese Apple Music store

there are always second-hand stores selling them, but as previously mentioned, most require a proxy. If something is a couple of years old (which is something you should check yourself each time you want something), the likelihood of it being available, digitally or physically, is much lower.
http://vgmdb.net/album/26554
>>
>>15502804
>it's going to be a problem getting those outside Japan
Uh, no it's not? There are tons of sites that sell codes for Japanese online services.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.