[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/jp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: qpta.png (2 MB, 1200x899) Image search: [Google]
qpta.png
2 MB, 1200x899
>/jp/
>>
Please don't accuse whatever her name is of crossdressing.
>>
>>15474975
qp a qt
>>
>>15474940
>>15474975
QP is 14 and as flat as a pancake, so it's up to confusion.
>>
Is this that Orange Juice game? I hear people talk about it now and then when I dare to venture to everyone's most hated video game-related board.
It's multiplayer, isn't it? Hmmm...
>>
>>15483621
I always wanted to play it specially since it's on sale right now, but I have no one to play it with.
>>
>>15483621
It's qp shooting, a spinoff from the orange juice board/card game. I tried it once, it felt very different from Touhou. Didn't like it much, but I didn't really put any effort into it either. I'm certain that it's not multiplayer.
>>
>>15483652
It's on sale? Dude, make a thread. We just had a thread a few days ago about a game for /jp/ to play together. I'd love to play some games with /jp/.
But not this second, because I need to sleep.
>>
>>15483655
Oh, so it's a different game?
Well, the OJ game itself is multiplayer, right?
>>
>>15483659
Yeah it's a different game.
The 100% Orange Juice game is for up to 4 people.
>>
do NOT bully the QP

>>15483656
Playing OJ with /jp/ would be much more fun than trying to play with /v/, I think it could be fun

Yuki a best
>>
>>15483652
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/100OJv

>implying everyone in that group doesn't browse /jp/
>>
>>15483659
Orange Juice is the developer, QP Shooting (OP) is one of their early games
100% Orange Juice is the board game starring all the characters of the different games made by Orange Juice, and yes that one is multiplayer and really good
>>
>>15483655
>It's qp shooting, a spinoff from the orange juice board/card game.
QP Shooting was released many years before 100% OJ.
>>
>>15484959
I meant to say, play it with actual friends, not memespouting steam "friends".
>>
Isn't Kyousgay a boy version of Kyoko made for an april fools joke game?
>>
>>15486001
Yes, I agree. I don't have anything against /v/irgins, at least not many of the ones that enjoy Japanese games like this, but the cultures are very different.
I'd like to play some laid back games with /jp/- it's far more enjoyable to me.
>>
>>15486216

I made a lobby if anyone wants to play. Take it easy, pw is /jp/
>>
>>15487236
I need to buy the game, still. Whoops.
I do want to buy this game very soon if I get to play with /jp/, though.
I think it might need a new thread specifically for this so other /jp/sies can know about it without randomly entering this old thread.
>>
>>15487236
no one came...

but me
>>
>>15487236
>>15487419
Okay >>15487365 here again. I just bought the game, but I've never played it so I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm thinking I should play it alone to get the hang of it so I don't drag the game down.
I really think there should be a thread for this- it's a niche Japanese game and /jp/ was looking for one that qualified for /jp/ that we could play together.
>>
>>15487419

RIP. I'll give it another 30 minutes

>>15487365

It's on sale for $2 right now.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.