[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the latest chapters ever being translated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: img_75801484.jpg (152 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
img_75801484.jpg
152 KB, 353x500
Are the latest chapters ever being translated?
>>
>>15392423
I also want to know.
>>
>>15392423
According to Clarste (one of the translator), they still don't have the raw for the recent chapters of WaHH.
But that was two months back though, so who knows what the current status is.
>>
>>15392423
When was there a new chapter?
I like WaHH, but fucking hell Zun, give me closure on Kasen's arm before dabbling in side stories. She's never getting it back, but I want more plot relevant stories for now. Atleast give the Marisa kitsune a name.
>>
>>15396211
call her "Kit" Marisa then.
>>
>>15396211
You know that Kasen being a youkai it would make sense to just stopping talking about the arm since the enclosure might as well happen in 200 years from now?
>>
Forget translations, it's not being fucking scanned.
>>
I really do hate that people put scanning and translating doujin first before the actual official works.
>>
My copy of vol6 just arrived and I have to say I was a bit blown away by chapter 28. Azumaaya has improved so much during this series it's actually quite impressive.
>>
vol6 has been on Nico Seiga since January:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/bk331813
You mean even more recent chapters?
>>
>>15392423
youre better off just learning japanese
>>
>>15415143
I'm pretty sure the tankobon have revised art in a lot of places. If you're comparing from the serialized version, it's probably going to be better by default.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.