[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only one show left for the North America Tour. It all went b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79
File: 1464573619566.jpg (216 KB, 1082x600) Image search: [Google]
1464573619566.jpg
216 KB, 1082x600
Only one show left for the North America Tour. It all went by so fast :(

Previous thread reached reply limit >>15313727

General info, essentials and download links in the Miku Monday copypasta:
http://pastebin.com/PB3dTd4Q

Crossfades google drive:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6drFCl6uqFyfkhZcHJxN1F3RHZFajlkaVRfU05PdmJ0aWduTnpud3dqN3gxNUtFT3pMeUk&usp=sharing

If you're looking for a specific song or album, try searching on vocadb.net (for reference) or mikudb.moe (for downloads)
>>
This XFD sounds promising
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFLSmHzc7CA
>>
>>15346848
wow the mexico poster actually looks dope. the new york and los angeles posters should be used in guantanamo bay to torture prisoners. like just hang them up in the cell, show them once and keep it covered otherwise. the threat alone is enough. any more would be permanent damage
>>
Went to today's 8:30 pm show. It was great. I had never felt so happy about being able to watch a fictional idol's panties in public.

They better make a show here again. The musicians did an awesome job throughout the whole thing, the song list was great (no ODDS&ENDS though) and the whole public was friendly and respectful but still pumped up the entire concert. 39 was the perfect encore song.

It was also fun to see how the japanese musicians and cast reacted to the mexican public. MEG.ME a qt.
>>
After attending this year's show in Dallas. I'm curious to hear from everyone. Does anyone think Crypton keeps the expos spaced out to "retain" the community that vocaloid expos foster? Aside from letting new crowd shaker songs be produced by those invested I feel like if it became a more common thing for vocaloid shows to be played, the scene would become watered down in a sense, and not retain any of the original commitment by fans to travel distances and over seas potentially and could and would be parallel to the punk scene where things became exclusive to those who were either in the inception of the scene and those newcomers who act as if they've been there for the whole experience and are elitist so to speak. The magic of the virtual experience wants to be kept and not treated trivially I think. The community is and will always be here, but its to dissuade the potential for the scene to become stale and to keep the true maximum profit money coming in on their ends as well.
>>
>>15347358
Oh they're definitely trying to protect that sense of the concerts as a culmination of the community's progress.
As they should getting visted by Miku should be a very big deal.
>>
I wonder why the last show was cancelled.
>>
>>15347436
The tacos don't appreciate Miku enough.
>>
The game I see on the PSN store is both Future Tone is both game Future Sound and Colorful Tone? I am so confused... For 80 USD I get two games?
>>
>>15347580
Future tone is the game Future Sound and Colorful Tone are the song packs.
One is for PD songs the other is Arcade songs
>>
>>15347580
Pretty sure. There's also the Future Tone Prelude but I can't tell what that is.
>>
>>15347277
Yeah. I was in 2:30 pm show and i could say the same. People was very hyped for miku. One girl scream it so hard in my ear when Ren appears.

Also, MEG.ME made me her fan.
>>
Isn't Unhappy Refrain being played at Miku Expo a bit ironic?
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 408x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 408x654
>>15347686
Do you also say Kagamine Lin?

It's says the correct name on the box just so you know. Ren is supposed to be Len and Rin is Rin.
>>
>>15347270
It's funny, someone on the Vocaloid subreddit was bitching because he knows the artist for the LA poster and people said mean things about it that really hurt the artists feelings.

Like, what is even the mentality or thought process that allows you to say "I'm going to take this interesting weeb thing and turn it into bland western shit."?
>>
File: 3396944i.jpg (175 KB, 514x600) Image search: [Google]
3396944i.jpg
175 KB, 514x600
>>15348208
That should be obvious really, their names literally come from Right and Left
>>
>>15347599
We all know what "future sound" is (初音) but is Colourful Tone supposed to from something too, or is it not word play?
>>
>>15347822
I don't get it
>>
File: URMiku.jpg (729 KB, 1263x893) Image search: [Google]
URMiku.jpg
729 KB, 1263x893
>>15347822
>>15348560

Unhappy Refrain can be seen as kind of a "fuck you" to the Vocaloid community at large from wowaka over the fact that his success was attributed more to Miku than the actual producer. It's one of (if not the last) songs he wrote before going inactive. The lyrics kind of hint at this, but that's just an interpretation.

That said, I absolutely love UR and was so stoked to finally get to hear it live.
>>
>>15348823
The last Vocaloid* song he wrote.
>>
>>15348823
It's a shame to think that someone really could attribute someone's success to the tools he used for his works.

Nonetheless, it is also true wowaka has let his songs get played at this kind of events. Don't know if Crypton Media automatically has the right to do so when you create a song with Vocaloids singing the main vocals, but I don't think so.

It's too bad it affected him that much.
>>
File: Capture.png (55 KB, 722x568) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
55 KB, 722x568
>>15347599
Do you know what you get for 8424 Yen? When I look at the project page on the playstation store and use google translate, it seems like those two song packs are all sold separately. Any idea how much they might cost?
>>
>>15348988
Let's be honest here, how many people would even know about wowaka if it wasn't for Miku? That's the thing about making music with Vocaloid, you gain a lot more exposure but there's the drawback of the producer getting less attention compared to the Vocaloid itself.
>>
>>15348988
It's a shame because he was brilliant and made some of what continue to be the best and most popular vocaloid songs, but at the same time, I can't help but feel if he only made them for attention, then they weren't coming from a good place. He was upset people acknowledged Miku more than him, which is understandable, but I feel like making music should be about more than fame and recognition. If you make music just for the recognition, you're setting yourself up for unhappiness
>>
>>15348823
>fuck you guys for only caring about Miku and not about me
>proceeds to collect royalties from concert performances, video games, cd releases, etc, milking out his songs that used Miku to get money

I think that's just your own interpretation anon or else Wowaka is a really big hypocrite.
>>
>>15349300
I don't get vocaloid lyrics. They're all just words to me. Very few songs have coherent lyrics in my opinion.
>>
>>15349058
>>15349067
If I was musically gifted I wouldn't give a shit if it was Miku getting the credit. I think it would feel pretty cool to be a part of something as big as her. Especially if I made songs that were considered some of her best by the fans. Sure the casual fan wouldn't know you but you'd still have a dedicated fanbase that would recognize you and your talents.
>>
>>15349450
Half of it is translation difficulties, half of it is shit songwriting.
>>
Any idea when the Mexican poster will go up for sale online? I feel I need it to breathe.
>>
>>15349450
>>15349575
Lyrics don't have to "mean" anything in the first place. You should think about the singer being just a part of the band. Guitars and drums don't have lyrics or mean anything, but they use their sound to convey an emotion. Like paint on a canvas, some artists can draw detailed pictures, but some express their emotions through harsh brush strokes of red and black. Because what lyrics actually say isn't always important is why people are able to enjoy music from languages despite not knowing the language.
It only becomes a problem when the artist is actually trying to draw a detailed picture and you can't understand what they're saying, or when the artist uses lyrical dissonance, but cases like these are grossly outweighed by songs with "bubblegum lyrics" which are just ear candy with no sustenance.
>>
Did any German or European anon go to animesse? really wanted to go...
>>
>>15349450
I like a lot of Vocaloid lyrics. Especially the ones that tell a story.
>>
I can't get over how good most of the songs sounded live. I've been listening to the original versions of some like Remote Control and Change Me over the last couple days but the concert performances sound so much better in comparison.

Does crypton release albums for any of the shows?
>>
>>15350175
I don't know about albums, but I think they release blurays of the show.
>>
>>15350175
Keep in mind songs like Remote Control are kinda old in their original version and have been remastered like a thousand times (the newest one from WanOppo's last year album sounds great)
>>
>>15348823

One thing I was very surprised about is them playing Two Faced Lovers considering it's sexual content and allusion to abortion. Of course on stage Miku is just doing happy little dance and I doubt the little tykes would bother looking up translations to the lyrics.
>>
>>15350555
>sexual content
never stopped them before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RClucLNKV2U
>>
File: Wut.png (256 KB, 601x818) Image search: [Google]
Wut.png
256 KB, 601x818
>>15347436
>I wonder why the last show was cancelled.

They claim it's a logistics matter neither Miku Expo nor Zepeda Bros. are responsible. Basically it's just to blow smoke up our asses and they probably mis-booked something.

Also lol Zepeda Bros. Illuminati logo dun dun duuuunnnnn....
>>
>>15350596
>>15350555
I mean, they also did Magnet.
>>
>>15350596

Oh no I meant for US audiences. Shit you know in Japan just about anything goes.
>>
>>15350627

Yes yes and Romeo and Cinderella two years ago. Just pointing Two Faced Lovers cause the abortion allusion of the song took me by surprise as opposed to the just sexually suggestive songs.
>>
>>15350619
Between that and not getting any merchandise at all, it must suck being a Mexican Miku fan. Though I suppose it's better off than being a European fan.
>>
>>15350701
>it must suck being a Mexican
>>
>>15350707
At least Miku wears a cute hat down there right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqIugY6pk0c
>>
>>15350701
>Between that and not getting any merchandise at all, it must suck being a Mexican Miku fan. Though I suppose it's better off than being a European fan.

Well considering they even got an extra city because the first city sold out it's looking pretty damn good for the Mexicans that they'll be guaranteed a show or two when MikuExpo 201? rolls by again. I'm mad they got great posters, love the sexy Monterrey one and the Mexico City one is cute.
>>
>>15350743
Yeah but they claim they'll put it up online since the merch never got there. You bet my gringo ass is gonna snag that poster.
>>
>>15350738

God that's fucking cute, although I wonder if some Mexicans would find that racist in some degree. Well it's not like she's also holding onto a taco and bottle of tequila going "AYE AYE AYEEEEE!!!".
>>
>>15350743
>Well considering they even got an extra city because the first city sold out
Well, they had a very small venue for Mexico city. Twice as small as any other venue, I think. Similar problem in Dallas, so they had to add Houston.
I would imagine next time, they'll do something similar and end in MXC, but with just 1 double show in a bigger venue.
>>
http://www.f4dstudios.com/product/hatsune-miku-mexico-poster

I was going to save the link for myself so you fags wouldn't buy them all up on me, but I don't have 120 dollars to spend on a poster and shipping right now.
>>
>>15350791
>Well, they had a very small venue for Mexico city. Twice as small as any other venue, I think. Similar problem in Dallas, so they had to add Houston.
>I would imagine next time, they'll do something similar and end in MXC, but with just 1 double show in a bigger venue.

Still looks good in Crypton's eyes that shows sold out ($$$) despite it being a smaller venue. Especially when you look at LA and San Fran supposedly big cities but they weren't sold out.

Also anyone kept track of how NYC did? I dunno if they sold out on the day but compared to two years ago this concert felt PACKED as fuck. Sorry this will be my last concert, it was way too uncomfortable (the unexpected July-like heat wave did NOT help) and being packed in like cattle not being able to move nor use my LED glowstick which I bought without hitting or obstruct someone else's view kinda annoyed the fuck outta me.
>>
>>15350833
Oy vey, I thought the posters were only 40 bucks.
>>
>>15350863
That's literally how I'd describe the 2014 NY concert, minus the heatwave.
>>
>>15350869
50 on the website, 34 shipping to me, and the exchange rate to cad.
>>
>>15350863
I went to NYC with a friend that wasn't too interested in Miku. He was going to watch the show if they had tickets for sale but they claimed it was sold out, for at least the first showing. But yeah, it was more cramped than I would have liked. I was constantly getting smacked by glowsticks in every direction. I'll still go again if she has another tour though so I overall enjoyed it.
>>
>>15350863
NYC was most certainly uncomfortably packed. They either need to get a new venue for New York or stop letting so many people in.
>>
>>15350863
>Still looks good in Crypton's eyes that shows sold out ($$$) despite it being a smaller venue. Especially when you look at LA and San Fran supposedly big cities but they weren't sold out.
I doubt they care about "selling out" as much as they do about raw numbers.
If you want to look at the numbers, despite "selling out" 2 of their 4 shows (before the cancellation) the turnout was still, at best, average for the show, and compared to turnout to population, MXC had the lowest percentage of concert-goers by far.
>>
>>15350939
So what's the best venue in NA? Assuming she'd tour at the same places again next time around.
>>
>>15350969
>I doubt they care about "selling out" as much as they do about raw numbers.
>If you want to look at the numbers, despite "selling out" 2 of their 4 shows (before the cancellation) the turnout was still, at best, average for the show, and compared to turnout to population, MXC had the lowest percentage of concert-goers by far.

I guess what I'm saying is if a venue is sold out it's a good indicator that there are more people willing to see the show but didn't get a chance to so therefore in the likelihood they'll have another show in the future in the same location (city not venue) and therefore make more money as a result. More interest may lead to more money, considering if they can still generate equal or greater interest in Vocaloids by the next show. Now granted that is NOT a guaranteed equation but it's a promising indicator.

In the end this is why Mexico will most likely get a few good shows when the next Miku Expo occurs and sadly Europe gets snubbed again because of the failure of The End" to capture enough interest there.
>>
>>15351060
>I guess what I'm saying is if a venue is sold out it's a good indicator that there are more people willing to see the show but didn't get a chance to
Again, they only sold out for the 2 shows on the 4th. Those people who didn't get a chance to go on the 4th could have bought tickets for the 5th. Even with the cancellation and night-show people being able to switch to the day-show, they still didn't sell out.
Including the show in Monterrey, they probably only moved as many tickets as one show in LA, maybe a little more than one NY or Dallas show.
>>
>>15350738
Why didn't she wear a ten gallon hat in texas?
>>
>>15351863
>Why didn't she wear a ten gallon hat in texas?

Heh that would've been amusing. Anyhoo here, enjoy a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Miku.
>>
How do I legally marry Miku?
>>
>>15350969
Source? 2/4 sold out is still impressive. (especially when it was sold out in the beginning)
Toronto sold out towards the end
Can't remember if it was Dallas or Houston but one of those Texas cities sold out too when it got closer to the concert date, (though not as close as Toronto in regards to how much time before the show started).
>>
>>15351972
They said it in their twitter since december (the first concert sold out in 7 hours and the second took 2 weeks.)
In more recent news, they said it again.
https://twitter.com/mikuexpo/status/739303312789377025
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (97 KB, 597x490) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
97 KB, 597x490
>>15351972
Dallas was the one that sold out and then they added Houston in like, March and it kinda flopped. 2 Dallas shows would've been better.
>>
>>15352008
>>15352017
Thanks, definitely fried from exams.
>>
File: cover.jpg (17 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
17 KB, 720x720
So has anyone found an album as solid as this one yet?

Sure, some songs are indistinguishable from one another, but the overall quality is pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 644x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 644x850
>>15350939
I'm not sure how familiar you are with the EDM scene, but concerts like this are pretty much supposed to be that way.

>>15349067
It's a shame, really, but I guess that's what the songwriters for big pop stars have to deal with each and every day.
>>
>>15352383
Just shut the fuck up already, stop acting like a goddamn know it all you autistic twat.
>>
File: toomanypeople.jpg (681 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
toomanypeople.jpg
681 KB, 1800x1200
>>15352383
>EDM scene
the only reason people didn't die at the nyc show was because movement at miku concerts are generally limited to your glowstick wielding arm.

all concerts i have been to are filled with audiences that not only jump around, but also dancing to a certain extent. this crowd was so packed together that jumping, and especially dancing, was completely out of the question.

concerts like this and pic provided are on the extreme end of the spectrum, and really take away from the experience. i hope they find a better venue, if there is a next time.

>>15352334
downloaded it right now. gonna give it a listen.
>>
>>15352383
Who the fuck are you and why is your identity relevant to the discussion?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>15352445
By "supposed to be", I didn't imply it was a good thing, merely that it was expected.

And really, a lot of the crowding was because of people all wanting to be as close to the stage as possible. The crowd density very much thinned out as you got further away from that.

As far as I can tell, the Hammerstein is pretty much the default venue for Miku in NYC. The only other thing I can think of is that they could have made a more intelligent use of space. There were two sections in the flanks or the mezzanine that were apparently unused. If they opened them up for sale, they might have managed to get some people off of the floor. If they say it was sold out though, then that could mean that the actual limitation on the audience was the fire code, in which case they may well consider finding a larger venue in the future.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>15352485
i bet if they had screens set up on the sides of the stage, people wouldn't have gravitated so tightly together in the middle.

this picture is of the same venue and even if it has fewer people in it, the crowd looks to be distributed much more comfortably.

>>15352334
its an alright album. the first song was great. favorite track is number 6, the forgotten song.
>>
>>15352383
Well at least they get credited for the song all the time instead of getting buried.
>>
File: cover.jpg (230 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
230 KB, 600x600
>>15352334
It's pretty much whoo's definitive vocaloid album, so yeah, I think pretty highly of it. The mastering is improved for the songs from older albums too. As for your question, I think it's hard to say there's a better album, since no one else really fills the same niche that whoo does. Yuxuki waga is somewhat similar, particularly in the album AND AWAKE, but I can't think of anyone who accomplishes soundscapes like whoo. Best track is still 虹 for me.

Impressions on Task's album? We should do this more often for recent stuff.
Briefly put, I'm a huge fan of Task's stylistic take on vocaloid tuning, though I can see it not being everyone's flavor. However, I liked the compositions in 僕にとってのボーカロイド more overall.
>>
Any good funk or jazz albums?
>>
File: 夜の在り方 (1).png (382 KB, 889x886) Image search: [Google]
夜の在り方 (1).png
382 KB, 889x886
>>15353430
Plenty. You know you could just look up the vocajazz and funk tags on vocadb.
Faves are the VOCAJAZZ series, the art of real sounds series, the vocaloid jazz sessions, 夜の在り方, MAYU ジャズ歌ってみた, わさび, THE VOCAJAZZ LIVE SESSIONS, cute'n cute'n pop series and Attractive Museum as well as Cinnamon Philosophy.
For funk there's ODYSSEY, GOOD 2 GO, Rhythmism, Mr. Music, not too many, it's far easier looking up individual songs than getting full compliations of funk.
>>
>>15352569
If they could actually master real 3D holograms, they could pick a venue which has a stage in the middle of the pit, and that would spread the crowd out along its circumference.
>>
Now that the tour is done for NA, will they sell any extra merch online? I kind of regret not snagging a hat when I went.
>>
File: firefox_2016-06-06_13-36-23.jpg (11 KB, 570x240) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-06_13-36-23.jpg
11 KB, 570x240
Oh yeah, the poster is up for sale. I missed Seattle's, but this soothes the pain.
>>
>>15355340
I really really like it, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to drop 62 bucks just for a poster. Especially with Future Tone right around the corner.
>>
>>15355430
Yeah, I'll just let the scroll be my poster instead. Besides, I feel like if I go buy the Mexico poster, that'd be like rewarding them for their ineptness.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Friend in japan sent me some cool stuff and his own music. Along with some shirts, and about 50 or 70 flyers/stickers.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>15355544
2/?
Meiko bag full of posters and stickers
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>15355554
Fucking phone rotating images. Sorry.

3/?

Custom shirts. A size too big but I can shrink them.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>15355559
4/?
Again, shirt too big, but cotton shrinks.

I'd take pictures of the fliers but there's seriously too many to photograph.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>15355561
Tricolore Airline meiko plush keychain. Favorite thing of all time.

5/6
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>15355568
6/6
Last pic. Best sticker ever. Is that some kind of baby Shiteyanyo?
>>
>meiko
did he also include a trash bag?
>>
>>15355647
>implying Meiko isn't the best
>>
>>15355647
You can go suck a fuck
>>
>>15355747
>>15355757
>there are people that unironically like Meiko
I think I'm going to be sick.
>>
>>15355559
The trick with iPhones is to rotate the image twice (so it's upside-down), save it, and then re-open it, and rotate it back to the upright position.

>>15355555
Nice quints, whoever this is.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>15355767
Meiko a best.

Also 7/6
>>
>>15355502
Aren't they supposed to have the merch online somewhere because they fucked up? Would it possibly be cheaper there since this version is a limited 50 print run with the artist's signature?
>>
>>15355767
What's there to not like about Meiko?
I'll lay out a few facts about why everyone should love Meiko.
1. She's cute.
2. She's a good dancer.
3. You can get drink with her (legally).
4. She's SUPER cute.
5. V3 sounds pretty good
>>
>>15355787
More like a 0/10
>>
Mexico or Chicago poster? I can only afford one.
>>
>>15356146
Save your money for something worth buying.
>>
>>15356167
I suppose that's a valid choice. I just wanted a nice poster to remind me of the concert, and the New York one was just ass.
>>
>>15356179
The wall scroll is nice.
>>
>>15356201
I like framed posters over wall scrolls. It's just a personal preference. That and I don't think they have an online store for the merch.
>>
>>15355340
Link to product page?
>>
>>15356661
See >>15350833
They also have the San Francisco and Chicago poster. I just went for the Mexican one.
>>
>>15355647
Read the thread. >>15355554
>>
>>15355795
>V3 sounds pretty good
Not anon you're replying to but I'd be curious to hear some Meiko V3 songs. Any recommendations please?
>>
>>15357336
Ah, now I think this joke came out really mean. Sorry. I hope you are enjoying your gifts, anon!
>>
>>15357339
Different Anon but Meiko V3 is really good
https://youtu.be/Omy79Ol74tA
https://youtu.be/lYt4VA1mcrU
https://youtu.be/G1vLnBe8jSU
>>
>>15357406
Am I supposed to be able to tell the difference between all the different versions and modes and modules and shit in the context of a song? Like I can obviously tell which vocaloid is singing but I'm fucked all about like, what the difference is between Luka V3 Append Dark and Luka V4X Normal or whatever is.
>>
>>15357673
>I can obviously tell which vocaloid is singing
Well, that certainly puts you ahead of me. Aside from Miku and Rin, I usually just know them as "the red one", "the greenish one", "the navy blue one", etc.
>>
>>15357405
It's the best present I ever got =3
>>
>>15357673
The only thing i know about v4 luka is that she lost the breathyness in her voice and sounds like Meiko now
>>
>>15357673
It's pretty easy to tell honestly. Luka only has 2 versions, V2 and V4, and they sound nothing alike. Rin and Len versions and appends are very easy to tell apart, so are Miku's. It's just experience, you notice this kind of thing more the more you listen to Vocaloid.

>>15357791
IDK how you aren't able to tell Rin apart but not Len... Aside from that, someone who posts in these threads would probably know at least the cryptonloids as well as Gumi and IA if you have any interest in Vocaloid at all, otherwise why even come here anyway?
>>
>>15358809
Luka is lower than Meiko and her enunciation is usually clearer
>>
>>15359555
>It's just experience.
I mean, I've been listening to vocaloid since 2010, and really seriously started getting into it in 2013, but I guess I don't know what the differences actually are, specifically, between them are. I can tell if a song is older or newer depending on how good the visualization is, like really old Rin stuff sounds like a rubber band guitar.
>>
>>15359789
The Vocaloid versions are not that hard to tell apart, as you said older versions sound... Well, old. As for the cryptonloids only Miku, the Kagamines and Luka really have appends (Kagamines on V2 and V4, Luka only on V4). As long as you know what they sound like they're impossible to miss.

Miku Solid and Dark (I assume you know what regular Miku sounds like):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9rQQ25W0gc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbAlokIaggM

V2 Rin/Len Power, Rin Sweet, Len Serious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pywNi6gD1FA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Ix-fHabtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa39pSs8mLA
>>
>>15357406
Thanks for the links.
>>
>>15359555
>IDK how you aren't able to tell Rin apart but not Len
did you see who you were replying to?

derp_commander has never made a single comment in one of these threads where he wasn't trolling.
>>
>>15359555
I only know Rin because of all the cosplayers for her, and those bunny ears.
>>
Oh wow, the Mexican poster is already sold out. I hope you snagged it if you wanted it.
>>
i hope we get some news about when we can buy the expo merch online. i try to check their social media whenever i remember.
>>
File: Projectdivaarcade.png (115 KB, 236x500) Image search: [Google]
Projectdivaarcade.png
115 KB, 236x500
2 more weeks until Future Tone!

Is there any reason to buy it before it releases? Do you get anything for preordering?
>>
>>15361313
>did you see who you were replying to?
Of course not. Why would I pay attention to a name field on an anonymous board?
>>
File: 1465392161426-142043875.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
1465392161426-142043875.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
Did anyone else get the sunglasses?
I just noticed that there's a spot where the copyright stuff is in black ink, yet it's all rubbing off. I haven't even worn them that much and don't sweat very often.

I'm a little concerned if the rest of the paint will start to smear too.
>>
>>15364755
I believe the themes are pre-order bonuses, and I think part of it can be pre-downloaded, but I'm not sure, I'm just N5 with Google
>>
I'm surprised Kaito doesn't get more toku styled songs his VA did some and his covers of sentai songs actually suit his voice.
>>
I love this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AENjIA-j7yo
>>
>>15366545
I wish more songs could afford to get animated like his new video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1iz4L-5zkQ
>>
>>15365602
not sure, but I wouldn't be too concerned. Looks like that info and the actual graphic are printed differently.
>>
>>15348335
Wait.... really? I never know that.
>>
>>15350738
Wow, so each country got different songs?

Noticed they switched Luka Luka Night Fever out for Just be Friends for NA... Was really bummed about that.

>>15350863
Also, was at NY. Can't compare it to 2014, but it wasn't too bad in my opinion. Mostly just wished there weren't so many tall fuckers there. Might try to spring for VIP next time (hoping).
>>
>>15366807
>tfw talk fucker and people kept trying to push to the front because they can't see shit
I shouldn't be punished for someone else's poor planning just because I lined up hours early.
>>
>>15366731
God Miku's armpits are so heavenly.
>>
These are my two favorite animated videos, by far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G85GUfuJTg4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=243vPl8HdVk
>>
>>15367292
I mean, all videos are animated. Otherwise it's just a picture.
>>
File: 1465417773283-1495493619.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
1465417773283-1495493619.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
>>15366759
Yeah now that I've looked at it a little closer it was definitely printed on top of the actual design decal.
I'll probably just intentionally rub it off when I leave work. Otherwise my right ear will rub it off for me and I'll have a black ink smudge on my ear.
>>
>>15367389
Fucking mobile.
I'm not actually Australian. Sorry for the flipped photo.
>>
>>15367324
lol yea. I meant 'animated' in the sense that they don't look like they are using 3D models.

Like how this video here looks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zweVJrnE1uY

>>15367389
Are you in Australia?
>>
>>15367492
Redial is very obviously a 3D model, though.
I, for one, welcome our new CGI overlords. You just can't do dancing justice hand drawn.
>>
>>15365664
Has anyone preordered already? Do you get the themes right now or do you have to wait for the actual game to release?
>>
>>15367779
I have, and at least one other guy has. The themes aren't available to use yet. Or if they are, I don't see them anywhere. I'm not super sure how the ps4 works, I just got it a couple days ago so I could order Future Tones.
There's a sweet PJDFT x DOAX3 theme I'm using right now
>>
This year is a big year for Miku. Probably her biggest yet. Miku Expo was a massive tour spanning 5 countries, Magical Mirai will be the biggest ever, and Project Diva will see the release of 2 games, both of which are making their way to the PS4 (a first for the series) and one being the second physical English release, and a Miku themed PS4 just to top them off.
Is this a litmus test to see how big they can push Miku and see how big the consumer base really is, or is it a sign of Crypton cashing in before the Vocaloid bubble pops?
>>
>>15368438
>Vocaloid bubble pops
Please anon, I don't want to think about losing my Miku.
>>
>>15368438
Miku's been "dying" since 2013 but she seems stronger every year. I prefer to just assume she'll live forever. We'll always have her songs.
>>
>>15368522
Virtual characters can't really ever die. Her popularity may be reduced over time, but I don't think she'll ever completely vanish. There will probably always be at least some people making songs for her. And as long as people keep listening to them, she'll always be alive.
>>
>>15368438
Miku is old and busted.
We clearly need something new to respark interest.
>>
>>15368630
If they get rid of Miku, then I'm dropping vocaloids harder than Hiroshima.
>>
>>15368438
Vocaloid is becoming more mainstream. Expect within 10 years to hear Miku on the radio (granted she won't be on every song, but you'll probably hear 1 or 2 hits on the roster)
>>15368522
>>15368575
Pretty much this. Miku will never die, even if CFM stops updating her vocals she's one torrent site away, So as long as content still exists, you can still listen to World is Mine in the year 3030, even though that song was made much, much earlier.
>>15368630
nice bait, if you're bored the door out is to your left.
>>
>>15368661
Well I already heard ievan polka used in a dancemix by a local DJ on the radio a few years back.
>>
http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?f=1&k=MIKU+EXPO&sid=hobbystockglobal

Digital Stars pre-party merchandise for sale here. Including the exclusive NY keychains it seems. Hopefully they'll add the other stuff too.
>>
>>15368661
Miku being mainstream in the western media is so unlikely that I wouldn't consider it a factor. It's her Japanese presence that's important. In the West, she'll always be niche.
>>
>>15368356
I want to see that theme
>>
>>15368661
>>15368988
Miku will indeed 'die'. We will go to concerts years from now, and Miku will be performing a few throwback songs up there with Meiko and Kaito.

A new, more mainstream, Vocaloid will eventually be revealed. They will specialize in English songs and thus be more friendly for Western audiences.

Vocaloids are indeed the future. Miku is not.
>>
>>15368999
>PJDFT x DOAX3 theme
It is hideous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cARvWROaJo
>>
>>15369219
How can you say that? Miku's swim suit is cute and Marie is the best DOA
>>
File: sw polka dot bikini.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sw polka dot bikini.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>15369268
Bikini Miku is adorable but it is a very boring theme thats not worth the kilobytes
>>
Is there a pastebin to watch all the concerts?
>>
>>15369335
It's better than nothing and it only has to last for 12 more days
>>
File: 026.png (66 KB, 237x224) Image search: [Google]
026.png
66 KB, 237x224
Boy I sure can't wait to play some Matroyshka in HD in FT.
>>
File: SadMiku.jpg (176 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
SadMiku.jpg
176 KB, 800x600
>>15369424
That would be awesome.

I have never heard of such a document ever existing :(
>>
>>15369205
The v4 Miku is supposed to do English equally as well as Japanese. Remember, this being software, upgrades are always possible.
>>
>>15368438
Please no, I'm only just getting into Miku, I don't want her to stagnate.

>>15368981
Wow, finally that skate deck is shown online, although I feel like it looked better in person. The one with the full Miku on it, not a fan of the light pink grip tape though, I'd rather it be Miku blue.
May have to buy another one of the glow in the dark pins though, they're great quality for the price
>>
>>15369424
>>15370051
I liked Kuchikirukia's encodes.
>>
>>15370320
It's not grip tape, it's just the top of the wood. Grip tape would cover it.
>>
>>15370611
Oh okay, thank you for clarifying. First time buying a skate deck.

Also I really want to play the new Miku games coming out but I just can't see the value in buying a PS4 for purely Miku games. There's nothing else on PS4 that really interests me and console game pads drive me crazy.
Too bad we'll never see a PC port because Japan.
>>
So pd x is coming out, but future tone is Japan only? Fuck.
>>
>>15370847
>the value in buying a PS4 for purely Miku games
Assuming X is $50, buying a refurbished PS4 off ebay, X and FT, will run me about $420. But for that, you get about ~250 playable songs, all in 1080p@60fps, really like you've never seen them before, plus inevitable DLC and PJD X 2nd or whatever the hell they decide to call it will only make it more worth it in the future.
Also, I think the PS4 supports pnp keyboards, so I think you'll be able to play on that, not sure how scratching would work, though. I'd test keyboard support but I don't have anything to play.
>>
>>15369424
these are the most i can find, unfortunately.

http://mikudb.moe/torrent/hatsune-miku-concert-collection/

there are a few more on nyaa you can get, but not many of them have more than a couple seeds.

i wish there was a more complete collection available. the old stuff is especially hard to find.
>>
I really like Constellation, like goddamn it's a good song. I never knew I could like English Miku so much.
>>
>>15370875
You can make a Japanese account, make your ps4 the primary for that account, buy the game on the Japanese account, and then you play it on your regular account.
>>
>>15372214
Will I be able to see english subtitles if I play the japanese version of the game? i don't really care about the menus being in japanese... but it would be cool if i could see song lyrics in english.
>>
>>15372384
I'll preface this by stating I don't follow the Japanese gaming industry or PlayStation at all, so if someone does and can correct me, please do. This is just my speculation based on what information I can find I the internet.

I would think not. I wouldn't imagine FT getting any international treatment like F/X did, just since it's so big.
However, it's possible that since Crypton wants the Miku Bacteria to infect the western market so badly, and since FT is being referred to by some as a system seller, it could happen. But I would also guess if there is any shot of it being translated, it wouldn't be this year.
I could be completely wrong and the game could come out and have just straight up "Language: English" in the game options.
>>
Is miku her slave name or is that CVO1?
>>
>>15374620
Both of them are her slave names nigga
>>
Is their such a thing as a good western producer?
>>
>>15374620
God, you've triggered me into remembering the sjw bullshit at the film festival.

Everything was going fine, if a bit cringy, then some chubby chick with problem glasses comes on to talk about male gaze, and how no one should look at cosplayers.
>>
People who plan on getting Project Diva X on the ps4, are you getting the Japanese version, or English, and if English, digital or physical? Just curious.
>>
>>15376746
English physical. I really hate digital copies of things, other than music.
>>
>>15374620
CVO1 duh it was her proud voice bank name before she was taken in by Crypton and forced to dance and sing nonstop without pay. #digitallivesmatter
>>
Huh I just found about this being a thing.
What do you guys think about it?
http://www.vocaloidnews.net/vocamerica-performers-announced-1/
>>
>>15376847
Western vocaloids are gross
>>
>>15376746
I'm getting Japanese
>>
>>15376915
They should really just go back to using what looked like a stock photograph with filters as boxart.
>>
Are the Japanese versions of F and F 2nd censored?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWsyp-R61Y0
>>
>>15374620
Is this a Questionable Content reference?
>>
>>15370259
Do we know when v4 Miku is officially coming out? I feel like being a retard and actually buying a copy for reasons.
>>
>>15376746
English digital. The North American release is only a few days after the Japanese, iirc. I am getting the Japanese version of Future Tone... but that's only because we don't have any choice.

Unless someone can convince the Japanese version is somehow superior, I don't see why I wouldn't just go with the English version.

>>15378187
I am glad to see that Sega respects Miku's purity.
>>
>>15378382
There were upskirts on the PSP. You got panties in some costumes on Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru. That's why I'm wondering if the Japanese ones have the censoring, or if it's just the English versions.
>>
File: mikuture.jpg (44 KB, 483x859) Image search: [Google]
mikuture.jpg
44 KB, 483x859
Is anyone able to download the Mikuture app? I am unable to download more models. It seems like it might have been removed.

>>15378423
Apparently the censorship is present on the Japanese version as well.

Are you talking the Vita versions of F and F 2nd? That's weird that it would only be applied on certain versions of the game.
>>
>>15378497
I thought maybe it was just censored on the international copies because other countries don't quite see eye to eye with Japan when it comes to 16 year old girls and their panties visibility.
>>
>>15376847
>fan made concert
>western vocaloids

Into the trash it goes. I've been spoiled by seeing Miku live and I know this cheap imitation won't be able to compare at all.
>>
>>15378497
Take models from here: https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S14856969#p14961305

>>15378668
No, it's not the reason. http://mikuture.tumblr.com/post/141400757608/mikuture-distributed-stop
>>
File: miku 37289309_p0.png (2 MB, 1200x853) Image search: [Google]
miku 37289309_p0.png
2 MB, 1200x853
>>15378497
Did you download the latest apk? Then copy these files into 0/Android/data/
https://mega.nz/#!p10yWL6R!YxFoIeZLFX3zEmS1k5Z6iGhDABqSigymn-OOb9VOlcw

It's probably a good idea to save the previous com.sarasu.armiku folder under a different name.

>>15378800
Yeah, this, but I think the file location I gave last time was off.
>>
>>15378862
>Yeah, this, but I think the file location I gave last time was off.
It worked for me last time.
>>
File: miku 55715701_p0.jpg (798 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
miku 55715701_p0.jpg
798 KB, 800x1131
>>15378875
I'm just going off of where my files are, who knows might be differences in android devices.
>>
>>15378800
>>15378862
I do have the app downloaded. Thanks for trying to help.

I take it this will only work for an Android phone, though?
>>
File: miku magical mirai 56906399_p0.jpg (4 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
miku magical mirai 56906399_p0.jpg
4 MB, 2480x3508
>>15378985
Most likely, I don't think iphones give you access to the app data files. Only possible thing is if you jailbreak your phone, you might be able to find the updated app online and install that.
>>
>>15379020
shame.

apparently people were using the app to take lewd pictures. i remember when i first installed the app a long time ago, it made you agree not to make disrespectful images.

people suck :(
>>
>>15378367
Don't pretend anon you just want to make her say lewd things and make erotic breathing noises for you right?
>>
>>15380004
Anon please don't make "vocaloid licks your ear"
>>
>>15380004
>>15380301
In all seriousness is it possible to make a Vocaloid sound sexy w/o being cringe inducing or overusing the breaths.

I'm just talking about raw vocaloid vocals, not talking about sexy songs since the music helps set the mood. Is it possible to make a Vocaloid sound sexy straight from the editor without it sounding weird?
>>
>>15380314
Dude they can barely even do talking how could you expect them to do sexy talking?
>>
>>15380314
Wasn't that the plan for Luka?
Because didn't work she's adorable.
>>
Any ideas for 2017? The way the flyers and other promotional material seemed, Crypton made it seem that another USA expo would be sooner than later.
>>
>>15381012
Don't bet on it at least
>>
>>15381012
I hope so... but highly doubt it. Much more likely we don't see another North American tour until 2018.
>>
We need to remember today to be thankful that our diva isn't a 3DPD that can get shot to death at her own concert.
>>
Which vocaloid has the best engrish?
>>
>>15381990
Is this referencing something? When was a performer shot to death at their concert?
>>
>>15382868
Never mind, just saw the news story. Sad thing to happen. Another reminder that 2d>3d.
>>
>>15381990
And she'll never have an unexpected health issue come out of nowhere.
>>
>>15383098
>implying she won't BSOD during a concert
It's gonna happen eventually poor girl is working herself to death.
>>
>>15381012
I wouldn't expect another tour until at least 2018 but I think it would be awesome if they could do some sort of American Magical Mirai, like in a big arena in NY, but it's probably not financially feasible to ship all that equipment over to just do one show.
>>
>>15383548
>American Magical Mirai
It's all I want. I just can't afford to take a trip to Japan. That and I'd kind of feel like a dick towering over them at the concert.
>>
>>15383734
Plane ticket and airbnb for a couple nights only runs like $1500.
>>
>>15383734
>>15383794
How proficient does one need to be in Japanese to spend a weekend in a big city like Tokyo? Could someone who's like N5 or N4 get around okay?
>>
>>15383811
I'd imagine you be beyond okay if you watch a lot of anime.

English is the closest thing to a 'universal' language. If you stay in cities and keep your cellphone charged, you would be fine almost anywhere in the world.
>>
>>15383794
>only runs like $1500
>>
>>15384384
Depends on how much you make I guess.
That's two weeks of work for me, but it's still a lot of money.

>tfw actually thinking about starting to learn moon so you can visit Japan in the future
>>
>>15383106
Hilarious and terrifying at the same time.
>>
>>15384414
>tfw too old to learn a new language
I wish I'd been a haffu so my parents could have taught me Elevenese when I was young
>>
>>15384683
I don't think there is such thing as being too old to learn a language, is there?

It just takes a lot of time. And some effort, and constantly trying to learn it.
Basically, it's hard if you're lazy. Like me.
>>
>>15384709
I'm 26 and lazy. Looks like I'm fucked.
>>
>>15384709

being younger makes it easier to absorb a language. as you get older, it's more of a hurdle. with that said, it's not like your brain ossifies at 25 and you can't possibly learn. if you're willing to put in the effort studying, and the time immersing yourself, you can learn.
>>
>>15384924
But self teaching is the worst way to learn something, and what if you're dumb? Then what?
>>
>>15384955
I wouldn't say self teaching is the worst way. taking a class/learning from a tutor etc. definitely gives you more guidance but that's not the only way. almost anyone can learn if they take the right approach and stick to it. for example, in Japanese, you should only use romaji as training wheels - they're something you start with until you can read kana.

as for being dumb, idk, I honestly can't relate to that. imo being smart is a natural advantage, but if you put in time & effort you can learn. I think intelligence is more of a head start than an absolute requirement.
>>
>>15384998
Kana is like, week 1 stuff, though. Force feeding yourself 2k/6k takes a dedication. it takes minute detail it takes a holy life it takes emotions it takes dedication it takes dedication it takes a death and only God can allow it.
>>
>>15385160
I only said that because I've seen idiots argue for learning grammar/vocab first and kana later, which is completely backwards.

kanji are difficult, but that comes with time.
>>
>>15384998
Reading kana is like knowing what sound each letter of the alphabet makes. It's what you learn next that takes years. That being said, you can decipher basic sentences pretty fast if you learn basic grammer and use rikaikun to quickly define kanji.
>>
>>15385180
It depends on your goals, if you want to be conversational asap and don't care about reading, this is not unheard of.
>>
File: 52350847_p0.jpg (4 MB, 2084x2952) Image search: [Google]
52350847_p0.jpg
4 MB, 2084x2952
I'm literally going to marry Miku.
>>
>>15385187
that's true. but in general, to learn a language you should have an overall understanding. and reading helps alot with study.
>>
>>15384784
26 and I can read and write moon. Started at 24.

There's no "it's too late to learn" anons. Look at Steve Kauffman. Dude knows a dozen of languages, is old and is learning a new language every now and then.

If you want to learn Japanese then go to /djt/, swallow your pride, pick a method that works best for you and learn. Every single day. Learn. Then you'll make it.

source : me
>>
Speaking of, any results of Magical Mirai 2016? anyone get that magical ticket yet? Whats the venue? If it's Saitama arena that shit would be too intense. One tenth of a million humans in one place... Damn.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoZO0H4nYGI

Only Vocaloid that can save Vocamerica.
>>
File: 1459178966407.jpg (863 KB, 1200x832) Image search: [Google]
1459178966407.jpg
863 KB, 1200x832
I'm going to become one with Miku and no body can stop me.
>>
>>15386406
you mean like conjugally, or ontologically? Are you going to enter a hypostatic union with Miku?
>>
File: 1fcb13d0cfcab6c3abf2d201ae34b505.jpg (245 KB, 1048x1205) Image search: [Google]
1fcb13d0cfcab6c3abf2d201ae34b505.jpg
245 KB, 1048x1205
IA web survey. Fill it out and maybe we can hope for a western concert for the second best vocaloid.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15APJgSuIsDMoeDHJKDNd3bit7l5-R5J1CpV-BIkW-ZY/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>
>>15387439
GANBATTE IA-CHAN
>>
File: 1464711971396.jpg (681 KB, 1512x2480) Image search: [Google]
1464711971396.jpg
681 KB, 1512x2480
>>15387311
I'm going to marry her and then we will consume our marriage on the first night. We are doing to become one soul and one body.
>>
File: miku watermelon.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
miku watermelon.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
>>15387714
>consume
>>
File: 128909623321.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
128909623321.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>15387926
No wonder why it sounded kinda funny when I wrote it.
At least now I know how I was using it wrong all the time.

I want to kiss Miku~
>>
File: miku loudspeaker.jpg (778 KB, 709x850) Image search: [Google]
miku loudspeaker.jpg
778 KB, 709x850
>>15387957
I'm sure it would have made her laugh
>>
>>15387439
>all that engrish
Not sure if legit or not.
>>
>>15388166
Isn't that to be expected from a Japanese company? I'd be more suspicious if it was perfect English. Besides, it is on the front page of the official IA website.
http://1stplace.co.jp/ia/eng/
>>
>>15387439
I said Miku was my favorite and that I would never support or accept IA as an idol.
>>
>>15386056
>2 years
I can't even stick to a hobby for more than 4 months.
>>
>>15388287
Same. I think she's okay, though
>>
>>15387439
What are some good albums that feature IA songs? I only have a couple songs on a Giga-P compilation but I like her voice a lot.
>>
>>15388539
IA THE WORLD and IA/00 series are probably good as anywhere to start. That's like, 15 albums right there to get you off the ground.
>>
File: 57187446_p0.jpg (385 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
57187446_p0.jpg
385 KB, 1600x1131
>>15388615
awesome, thanks
>>
>>15388539
http://vocadb.net/Al/12300
http://vocadb.net/Al/2308
http://vocadb.net/Al/15208
and of course kagepro as well.
>>
>>15388539
Orangestar has some great IA songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQmYZWjLwzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogSflwXgpw
>>
>>15388539

http://vocadb.net/Al/12264

10/10 album, imo best of 2015
>>
What are some good vocaloid songs/producers?
I tend to like extremely sexual songs, songs that sounds really light and poppy but actually have really dark lyrics and songs that sound really dark but actually have sugar pop lyrics.
I like EZFG, Kikuo, Maretu, Umetora and a bunch of others but those are the first that come to mind.
>>
>>15389751
Deadball P is lewd songs the producer
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 79

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.