[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't you think that rin would be all like "no anon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
don't you think that rin would be all like "no anon, not here, wait, at least go slowly!" and then she would scream and swear extremly loudly as you pound her? and then she'd be dying of embarrassment.

she just seem like that type of person.
>>
I think you need a girlfriend, m8
>>
>>15327292
>on a board with eternal onahole thread
>>
no, she'd be more like "ugh, get away from me, smelly fat human"
>>
>>15327280
>swearing during love-making
Never experienced it but just thinking about it turns me off.
>>
>>15327324
Nothing of value would be lost if they left.

>>15327345
Orin smells like corpses, she couldn't judge anyone's scent.
>>
How lewd
>>
File: ᴋᴀsᴇɴ ᴠ sɪɢɴ.jpg (25 KB, 480x284) Image search: [Google]
ᴋᴀsᴇɴ ᴠ sɪɢɴ.jpg
25 KB, 480x284
>>15327350
She will lay down and purr. slapping your balls/penis like a playful cat would to a toy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCb_Y6K5gjg
>>
I think Orin would be a real tease.
>>
>>15328163
I think she and other youkai would tease you about being human.
You will always be the sub in youkai eyes.
>>
>>15328481
That's okay, I'm switch anyways.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.