[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will carry out the vision of Mao Zedong! He lives vicariously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1458418445798.jpg (483 KB, 995x664) Image search: [Google]
1458418445798.jpg
483 KB, 995x664
I will carry out the vision of Mao Zedong!

He lives vicariously through me!
>>
>>15325505
i too have grand visions for the people
and i want to live into and through you, if you know what i mean
>>
You're not funny.
>>
mao zedong more like meow zedong lol
>>
Mao was a pedophile with hilariously bad hygiene, in addition to being shit at nation-building.
>>
>>15327957
Sound like Meiling to me.
>>
>>15327957
Literally none of that is true though.
>>
>>15328095
not according to Whitlam, Kissenger and Nixon who saw it up close
>>
>>15325505
Mei Ling would be killed for her traditional values and lifestyle.
Mao hated old China.

Mao also was a retard whe never brushed his teeth.
>>
>>15328095
http://articles.latimes.com/1995-02-19/books/bk-33551_1_private-life-of-chairman-mao
>>
>>15327957
>>15328495
Mao was a brilliant military campaigner, and a very effective conduit to the industrial workers. What he wasn't good at was leading a nation of 1 billion and trying to modernize it. The Great Leap Forward was his fault, sure, but the Cultural Revolution was perpetrated mostly by his wife and her cronies.
>>
>>15329066
CIDF please. Mao fucked up, stop using his wife as an excuse.
>>
Daily reminder that Mao holds the kill count record of all of mankind.
>>
>>15329167
They're both complete fuckheads who never should've been in charge of a kindergarten, let alone a country.

China wouldn't be such a shithole if the leader was Zhou Enlai->Deng Xiaoping
>>
Mao was pretty dumb in trying to kill East Asian culture. Communism and East Asia are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>15328524
Notice how your only evidence is one discredited memoir. Generally more corroboration is needed to believe claims like this are true for most people, for obvious reasons.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.