[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished did Sachi route. What should I do next? Already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 73591.jpg (43 KB, 225x319) Image search: [Google]
73591.jpg
43 KB, 225x319
Just finished did Sachi route. What should I do next? Already done both of Sachi's and Amane's routes.
>>
File: Michuru.jpg (198 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
Michuru.jpg
198 KB, 2048x1152
>>15303208
Michuru's route was easily my favorite. Highly suggest it, it's also on the shorter side.
>>
>>15303208
I always thought my favorite route was Yumiko. It wasn't the most fucked up route or anything, and I prefer Amane only because I have an oneesan complex. But Yumiko's route was probably my favorite route, and she's probably close to a tie for my favorite girl. With Amane obviously.
>>
>>15304352
Yumiko has the best H-scenes. It was also a tough decision for me to decide who the hotter one is between her and amane. My only complaint is that her bad ending is a little weak.
>>
They're all vastly different experiences based on who wrote the route. Michiru is character-driven in the same way of Sachi's story, Yumiko and Makina all have some kinda of "external" plot element like families. Just go with whoever picks your curiosity.
>>
Trilogy completely translated when?
>>
File: nemutitle.png (507 KB, 717x419) Image search: [Google]
nemutitle.png
507 KB, 717x419
>>15303208
Leave play this shit and play pick related.
>>
>>15304409
I liked Yumiko's closet perversion. That was such a great thing for me, though I absolutely agree her bad end was a little weak. Especially compared to other some of the other girls.
>>
I liked Makina's route a lot but apparently people really felt it was one of the weakest. It just seemed like it moved along at a good pace while giving more insight into Yuuji's past than the others did. Could just be my love for Makina's mother making me biased though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.