[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please /jp/. Make this kind of "widescreen" danmak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (175 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175 KB, 1279x720
Please /jp/. Make this kind of "widescreen" danmaku-game for me pls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIlxgSdQIls
>>
>>15267744
those are some really really amazing spellcards
>>
>>15268075
Ringo's cards are pretty clever, the rest are alright.
The waving stars and stripes were hilarious though.
>>
へかT making use of all three bodies in one attack was sorely lacking in LoLK.

Quality spellcards, quality game.
>>
File: 1463450911579.jpg (953 KB, 1011x1400) Image search: [Google]
1463450911579.jpg
953 KB, 1011x1400
I like how Junko just went "Fuck it, i am throwing everything at you" in that last spellcard.
>>
>>15268115
Seiran's cards were all cooler than anything she did in lolk, which was very formulaic.
Ringo's cards were clever.
Doremy's card were no better than her ingame ones, but those are hard to beat.
Sagume's are pretty mediocre.
Clownpiece's stars and stripes card was great, not only funny but a more novel idea than "LASER ASS FUCK"
I also liked her timeout as an idea, not the best but about as good as her normal ones.
Hecatia's cards were way more fun looking, albeit being a little unorthodox for extra cards. They work really well though.
Junko is still boring, but objectively a little better because her cards are less fucking random and bullshit. The last spell is AT LEAST a little pretty.

I don't know any other fanmade danmaku, but these are way cooler than most in lolk. I dont know if they're more fun to play or not.
>>
I'd say this one isn't AS good, but it's still great.
DDC Boss rush:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHTBo8KFG8k
>>
is yuke ever going to let us play one of his games, or will he never get permission from zun?
>>
>>15271395

Wait, those games aren't sold or distributed at all?
>>
>>15268228
I like the DDC one more.
Though the lolk vid is pretty fun too.
>>
>>15271864
Yes. You got the point.
>>
>>15271904

Humm, I wonder if the reason why is because he uses way too many assets from the original games or because it might get confused with official entries, which is a huge no-no.

Pity, they look fun as hell and those patterns are very creative.
>>
>>15267744
Hecatia cards aside I don't really find them that amazing.
Seiran is basically a shittier Reisen.
Ring is basically Yoshika.
Doremy is just Doremy using the widescreen.
Sagume is plain meh and even then Koishi already uses the same concept but better.
Clownpiss' gimmick looks too on your face now.
Junko is meh.
Hecatia is actually cool.
>>
>>15268228
This is not bad either.
>>
>>15271932
>seiran
at least use her ability for the spellcard

>clowpiece
only the last one

>junko
I'm like that one of her canon non.spell are actually a spell

>hecatia
why ZUN, why you didn't made the 3 hitbox one real
>>
>>15268115
The waving stars and stripes looks fun to play though and unique too

I'd have that Doremy and Clownpiece over what's in the game. Dream Eater was way better than that shitfest of a midboss spell
>>
>>15271924
The videos themselves are of somewhat questionable status already. Releasing a work with the assets used (even without music) would be a total no-no.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.