[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 640x640
Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on in this "story?"
>>
>>15235172

First explain to me what the fuck is going on with that screencap. Did you take a picture with your phone and crop it or something? Is that a fucking CRT?
>>
>>15235199
Picture with a phone. I'm sitting here playing this on my pc. 10 hrs in and I still have no idea what the fuck is going on
>>
>>15235227

Timeloops and badly mentally scarred individuals
>>
>>15235237
Has everyone disappeared or what? Why do the loli and the old lady show up if everyone is gone? What does anything have to do with Youko and the mansion?
>>
>>15235251
Maybe read more? That's how stories usually work, things get revealed as you progress.

Also you can always read "On Cross Channel" by George Henry Shaft and see his interpretation.
>>
>>15235227
PRINTSCREEN KEY
INSERT IN PAINT
>>
>>15235172
What vn is this?
I'm not gonna get anything from Google with an image that shitty
>>
>>15238244
I've never played it, but i'm going to assume from the white cross text marker that this is "Cross Channel"
>>
>>15235172
You are too dumb to printscreen. What can I explain to you?
>>
>>15235172
Finish the game or go read the spoilers.

I already played this and I do not get the hype around it, it was only average for me. Does this game get much better if read in japanese? I was expecting more from it.
>>
>>15243858
>I already played this and I do not get the hype around it, it was only average for me. Does this game get much better if read in japanese? I was expecting more from it.

Yes. The translations are both horrid.
>>
>>15235227
>He doesn't know how to screencap

Are you actually brain damaged?
>>
>>15245273

Why would you bump this thread just to say that

Invisible sage has ruined the jay, pls fix hiroshimoot
>>
>>15245292
It's too late for /jp/, just let it die already instead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.