[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ourhouse.jpg (197 KB, 647x809) Image search: [Google]
ourhouse.jpg
197 KB, 647x809
Which dramas are you watching this season, /jp/?
>>
IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET
>>
>>15186914
SO THAT'S HOW THAT SONG WAS CALLED
>>
Any relation to Fuller House?
>>
>>15189251
The premise is similar I guess? But instead, the father brings home his new wife/gf after the mother's death. Hilarity ensues.
>>
>Mornings - Totoneechan
>Monday - Love Song
>Tuesday - Boku no Yabai Tsuma
>Wednesday - Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi
>Thursday - The Single Teacher Miss Haruko
>Friday - Kekkon Dekinainjanakute Shinain Desu
>Saturday - Omukae Death
>Sunday - no dramas

Yes, I live in Japan.
>>
>>15190758
Living the dream, huh?
>>
>>15190758
As for me it's:
>Love Song
>Sekamuzu
>99.9
>Hayako-sensei
>Our house

How is Toto neechan? I'm still behind on asadoras. I'm now halfway through Asa ga Kita.
>>
I downloaded the first episode.
Sure hope it's worth watching.
>>
>>15186910
Japanese drama with a gaijin
>a gaijin
>gaijin
Fuck that shit! If I wanted I would watch American drama's.
>>
It's watching Yutoridesugananika, it's pretty decent.
>>
>>15191236
Finished watching it.
I feels way too weeaboo for me.
>>
>>15191890
The Japanese are infamous weebs.
>>
>>15192722
This season sucks. No school related drama.
>>
>>15191156

Toto neechan is pretty decent. Its no Amachan, but its still pretty good. I like period pieces, so stuff like this and Asa ga Kita have a lot of appeal to me based solely on an aesthetic level alone.

Out of curiosity, what's your favorite of the dramas you're watching? I personally like Boku no Yabai Tsuma. I've been having a thing for suspense dramas lately, since Naomi to Kanako was my favorite last season as well.
>>
>>15204104
I get it, period asadoras are really well made. Hanako to Anne is another one that I still haven't finished watching (because of finals this month, actually).

For now I still don't have any favorite drama this season. I'm really enjoying Love Song, though. I just hope it won't end simply as a typical love story. I want to see Sakura grow as a person without being hindered by her stuttering. Also, the music is nice, 500 miles has become my new jam.
I like Hayako-sensei too, it's light-hearted and quite funny. Same goes to Our house.
I still haven't started watching Yabai Tsuma, but it sure looks intriguing. I want to try Hi no Ko too, which is also suspense.
>>
File: CiA8IoxUoAAVX7C.jpg large.jpg (176 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
CiA8IoxUoAAVX7C.jpg large.jpg
176 KB, 1024x1448
You can actually access the site in real life from episode 5 lol(need proxy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bhVfivJhaw&spfreload=10
>>
The japanese were quick to put ellen baker into a show
>>
>>15208717

I was wondering if that video would actually be put up on Youtube in real life. Nice to see it indeed is.

>>15205072

Love Song started out slow for me, but has gotten better as its gone along. I enjoyed last season's Monday drama more, but it had a let down of an ending.

Hayako-sensei and Kekkon Dekinainjanakute Shinain Desu are both great, light-hearted dramas. I haven't seen Our House though, Sunday is movie night for me.
>>
>>15208951
Last season's getsu9? You mean Itsukoi? I think I've watched half of it, but I haven't had the time to finish it (I'm behind on a lot of shows). From what I've seen, I really liked it. So the ending wasn't that good?

Kekkon dekinai is another one I've on my list to watch. I usually enjoy Fujiki Naohito's dramas, even if he ends up playing a second character in most of them. That's why I got interested in this drama when it was announced that he'd be playing the main lead in it.
>>
>>15209412

Yes, Itsukoi. I really liked the drama too actually, but I felt the ending could have been better than it was. It doesn't ruin the show though.

I still think the show was worth watching so don't let me stop you from finishing it. It also introduced me to Arimura Kasumi, who I've taken a liking to.

That said, for last season, Naomi to Kanako and Dame na Watashi wo Koi Shite Kudasai were the best ones in my opinion. The first was for edge of my seat suspense, while the other was pure fun escapism.
>>
>>15209454
Definitely, I want to finish it. As for Kasumi, I think I first got interested in her while watching Youkoso wagaya e. I think she was also in Shitsuren Chocolatier, but that's a drama I've never really felt like watching (must be because of the plot).

I hardly watched any dramas last season. Kaito Yamaneko and Itsukoi, I guess. Also, MARS, which well wasn't bad, but I still prefer the taiwanese version starring Barbie Hsu and Vic Zhou.
>>
>>15209454
Alright, I got to watch the first episodes of Kekkon Dekinai tonight. Damn, I loved it. Especially the chemistry between both main leads. Also, Jurina looks a lot like Nakatani Miki.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.