[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the easiest way to support Touhou where ZUN will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: hVsSn1Y.png (98 KB, 183x194) Image search: [Google]
hVsSn1Y.png
98 KB, 183x194
What's the easiest way to support Touhou where ZUN will actually get the money? Just buying the games or should I go for figs or something?
>>
Hi, I am ZUN
You can send money to my paypal account, thanks
>>
File: 1461340290141.jpg (107 KB, 363x461) Image search: [Google]
1461340290141.jpg
107 KB, 363x461
There are some official merch you'll come across. For example obvious page ad around here.
By official I'm pretty sure Zun will get the money, somehow. It's a bit more expensive, but if you truly wanna support its something you gotta do
>>
>>15178700
Yeah I mean I don't have much money by any stretch but I'd like to at least give him like a hundo for how much enjoyment I've gotten out of the various aspects of Touhou over the years.

>>15178697
I think I actually emailed him in my broken shitty Japanese like half a year ago asking how I could support him most easily, but he never responded.
>>
I want to buy Zun a bear.
>>
I want to buy Zun a beer.
>>
I want to buy a Zun beer.
>>
I bought ZUN a beer
>>
>>15179343
A barrel of beer?
>>
I want to buy ZUN and a beer.
>>
Zun is going to get too drunk if you buy him so much beer.
>>
>>15179352
no, a beer, at niko chokaigi or wtv it was last year
>>
I want to buy a ZUN beer
>>
>>15178678
Buy the official works, the problem is "which reseller is actually profitable to ZUN and which instead is just Chinese mafia stealing otaku media and reselling it for cheap?".
Also just give him a good beer if you can attend events.
>>
I want to buy Zun a non-alcoholic beverage.
>>
I want Zun to byu a beer.
>>
I want Zun to be a beyru.
>>
>>15179595
Do you think he would be disgusted if you handed him non alcoholic beer?
>>
>>15179728
I certainly would be.
>>
Fill an envelope filled with $2 bills, cocaine, and all your rare pokemon cards and send it to him.
>>
>>15178678
Import the actual games and CDs
>>
In Japan I saw this big half a liter Asahi beer can, thought of Zun, then decided to chug it down
Halfway through I realized I wasn't really enjoying it so I stopped
Sorry, Zun
>>
>>15178678
Buy beer
>>
I want to buy ZUN a Zune
>>
I bought lolk last year from Akiba. I'm happy to have supported ZUN.

And since he hand packages all the game CDs into the cases, it was like we're indirectly holding hands.
>>
>>15183416
they don't make zunes anymore
>>
>>15178678
Playism seems to be pretty direct, but they only have DDC. It's hard to say how much of a cut they might take but considering they work with doujin authors it's probably at least somewhat comparable to something like Melonbooks. That is, they probably aren't getting shafted.

Importing is pretty useless as far as support goes as most doujin resellers are going to just have a pretty constant supply of games regardless, so they've already paid those costs to ZUN, and you're going to be the one just paying extras on top of extras for the reseller's cut, the proxy's cut, shipping, etc.
>>
>>15179366
This is child's play for the guy
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.