[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
anyone going to get the La vie en ROSES in the near future?
>>
Does anyone else lube up your onahole and leave it lubed all day while cumming outside and reusing? is it hygienic?
>>
>>15155894
You know your dick still secretes fluid before cumming?

On another note my first onaholes arrived today, they are way bigger than I imagined and they fucking stink, can washing them in soapy water get rid of the rubber smell?
>>
>tfw shopping for my first onahole
>Can't choose between lilith uterus, lilith spiral dots or lilith spiral wave

Also the "final chamber" for the uterus is located has what looks like a dot-chamber, are you actually expected to penetrate in there or is it just for show?
>>
>>15155823
What is the most realistic onahole?
>>
>>15155934
Yeah, it's meant for penetration but the dots aren't very stimulating. The cervix provides good stimulation. Material certainly plays a role with how stimulating these features are.
>>
>>15155918

that+time+your own oily secretions will get rid of the smell

>>15155960

Venus Real Soft
>>
>>15155934
I was trying to choose between the Spiral Dots and Spiral Wave myself, both look like they'd feel great to thrust into. Is one tighter than the other?
>>
just bought Student council president, total price with shipping was $55 Canadian
was it a waste of money? I really want an anal hole
>>
>>15156046

The guy who reviewed it in last thread said it was great and vastly preferred over the Puna Ana DX or whatever he bought with it.
>>
Anyone here ever used the STU fleshlight and the venus real soft?

How does the stu feel compared to it?
>>
>>15156046
I really like it but I'm going to have to switch to a thicker lube for it. The entrance is so tight it just wipes the lube off after a few strokes.
>>
I bought the lilith spiral wave in very soft bc I was super sensitive but now I am ready to move up. Is the venus real soft much more stimulating?
>>
>>15156290
Try regular
>>
how do I get permission to chat in the discord?
>>
>>15156393
shit nevermind I just can't look at old messages
>>
How much of a jump in stimulation is separating Regular and Hard for TOMAX products?
>>
What was the name of the lube that is a certified 100 percent authentic sex with Cirno experience?
Secondly, do you still warm it.To my understanding its mentholated?
>>
File: 120.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
120.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>back from vacation
>onahole full of spiders
>>
>>15155894
you're going to get ebola of the dickhole if you keep that up
always wash and dry your onaholes after finishing your session
>>
File: 1462110047006[1].png (688 KB, 1512x648) Image search: [Google]
1462110047006[1].png
688 KB, 1512x648
On the Daimaoh page there's a fift softness called rich soft
>>
>>15157203
Fillo looks like shoving your dick into the mouth of balleen whale what the fuck is that
>>
>>15157203
Seeing them like this, they looks like they'd hurt like hell. Especially the Kokalo one, damn looks like a bunch of shark teeth.
>>
File: H0058-6-332x320.jpg (41 KB, 332x320) Image search: [Google]
H0058-6-332x320.jpg
41 KB, 332x320
Got like three onas from NLS recently so some short reviews to help you out if you're buying any of them.

Fuwa Chitsu Evolution:
Holy shit this hole. Pic related. Usually makers will abuse certain textures and structures which overstimulates the glans and make my dick really sore during and after the session (I'm cut), but this hole is nothing like that. The insides look really stimulating with all the bumps and ribs, but because the material is soft it doesn't over-stimulate. It felt so good that I couldn't stop pounding it even when I was about to come, but I had none of the soreness that I experienced with my past few holes.

Melty Pussy Of Angel:
To start off, this onahole is slightly bigger than average. I found it bulky but w/e. Maybe it's because I used the lube that came with the packaging, but my first session with it wasn't very enjoyable. This is coming from someone who had not fapped with an onahole for a whole month. The texture seem to focus on stimulating the top part of the glans, but it actually made me feel really sore during the session. Exterior is extremely soft which I'm not a fan of. Due to the length of the onahole, inverting it for cleaning feels really awkward. Overall this feels like a terrible duplicate of Sujiman Kupa Roa. Would not recommend.
>>
>>15157079
Man, I am never blindly sticking my dick in an onahole ever again.
>>
File: pic.jpg (517 KB, 918x1632) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
517 KB, 918x1632
What is your best makeshift onahole contraption?
>>
>>15156928
G PROJECT x PEPE BOTTLE LOTION COLD
>>
>>15157351
My little sister
>>
>>15157401
Fantastic post.
>>
>>15157340
>>15157079
Where did you find a drow onahole?
>>
File: 1346891572276.png (91 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1346891572276.png
91 KB, 200x200
>>15157401
>>
>tfw all the ends of the cross section shots look like they'd feel so good to thrust into
>Have never measured my dick before so no idea if I'd even reach
>>
>>15157922
dude get a fucking ruler and measure it it takes 1 second holy shit you're actually so retarded attention seeking your post is so fucking useless why bother posting this kill yourself you ugly down syndrome
>>
File: That's bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
That's bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>15157941
>>
>>15157401
Magnificent.
>>
How long do people keep their ona warmers in for?
Have you ever stuck it in your butt?
>>
>>15158106
10-15 minutes.
No.
>>
How long does the lube that comes with the hole usually last? Will I have to import more lube everytime I run out?
>>
>>15158132
I just got my 1st onaholes today along with a bottle of lube, I was surprised at how big the bottles were (I didnt even check the size when I ordered) and I followed peoples advice here to just use a couple drops and add some water, I think its probably going to last months using it like this.
>>
>>15158106
I like it hot so I leave it for roughly 20-30 min
>>
I'd wanted to buy kunoichi, but can't decide which firmness to go with. Never tried hard or soft holes before, how big is the difference?
>>
>>15155918
There's a reason why manufacturers explicitly leave out soap in the directions. If you don't mind degrading your onahole, go ahead and use soap. The oil is part of the onahole and keeps it in its prime.
>>
>>15155868
I was considering it
>>
>>15158106
When you're about to climax, insert it for a good feel
>>
>>15158331
Are you actually only using water to clean out your holes? Cause that doesn't sound too smart
>>
>>15155934
>Can't choose between lilith uterus, lilith spiral dots or lilith spiral wave
they are pretty different:
lilith uterus: low stimulation, realistic, harder to use/clean due to uterus where lube/water likes to get stuck
lilith spiral wave: medium stimulation, not realistic
lilith spiral dots: high stimulation, not realistic
that's for regular firmness, lower firmness will make the stimulation less.

as a first toy lilith spiral dots is best due to higher stimulation as your penis will be desensitized by just fapping with your hand and lower stimulation will not be very noticeable.
>>
>>15158380
how do the spiral dots compare with the venus real at same firmness?
>>
>>15158223
Never tried hard, but soft is basically like fucking a goo girl, mess included.
>>
>>15158223
kunoichi soft is awful, feels very boring, and it's a fucking disaster trying to clean it up, don't make the same mistake I did
>>
>>15158355
Not that anon but yes, that's all that is required.

Wash with (warm) water, dry, store. Simple. Anons are still making cleaning way harder than it needs to be.
>>
Just making sure before I buy J-Lube, you can premix it right? Just make a bottle of it and don't bother with mixing anymore until it runs out a year later?
>>
>>15158596
Does J-Lube contain some sort of disinfectant or antibacterial stuff? Even the cleanest water contains bacteria that will grow given time and sustenance
>>
>>15157276
>Fuwa Chitsu Evolution:
I am tempted. Is it easy to clean? How would you compare it with R20?
>>
Moon-learner here, translating stuff for practice

Are there maybe any onaho-reviews I should translate? Any requests?
>>
>>15158896
IDK, normal bottled lube lasts a long time. I already skip my onahole a lot of the time for being too much work, if I had to mix lube before every fap I'd probably stop using it altogether.
>>
Anyone tried Hime Kano? i'm 15cm and worried that won't be big enough since they don't provide inside measurements
>>
Does anyone have a student council president? I'd appreciate a review if you do, I've been looking for an anal onahole for a while and that's right around my price point. It'd be my second onahole if that's relevant at all
>>
File: ona.png (24 KB, 664x412) Image search: [Google]
ona.png
24 KB, 664x412
Couldn't decide between lolinco and virgin age admission but then I didn't want second magic eyes toy and didn't want the hard version of virgin age since they say it's really tight.

hopefully it'll arrive in 20 days or something.

Also can someone post those webms of dakimakuras and fuck me silly asses with panties?
>>
>>15158904
Well the hole can be flipped easy for sure, but long-term wise I don't know how it'll end up. But by that time a new onahole would be nice anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.

No experience with R20 so I can't say much, but this hole is really good for long sessions if you can edge well. Once the lube thins out mid session (I used onatsuyu) you can start to feel the insides.
>>
Anyone get their orders shipped from otona this morning?
>>
>>15152338
I ordered it from jlist so I guess I'll be the first reviewer for it in about two fucking months even though I paid for premium shipping
>>
Is anyone too big for their hole? I just bought my first one and I didn't realize that it's kind of small. Is being two inches larger than you hole's max a big deal?
>>
Recommendations on good lube that's at least relatively cheap and is already in the US?
>>
>>15159706
Toucan lube
>>
File: 1460303835365.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460303835365.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>haven't used onahole in close to a month due to health reasons
>finally able to use one yesterday
>unbox the new Lolinco Virgo
>used the original a long time ago
>forgot how much of a bully it is
>overall not a good experience
>should have used a softer hole
>>
Hi friends.

I am new to onaholes. I read the guide but I also just want to see your opinions.

I have narrowed my options down to Tenga Flip Hole White or EXE Julia+.

Now keep in mind I am also a pure virgin so do you think intensity might effect my experience? I've read that Julia+ can be intense. What do you think?
>>
>>15158596
If you can get it, get K-lube. Basically J-lube with preservative added, I've had a bottle mixed for 2-3 months and nothing nasty in it.
>>
>>15158380
Can you explain to me why I should go with spiral dots first more? Won't going for the highest stimulation right off the bat "ruin" going to lower stimulation later on?

Or is it sort've a "Desensitize your dick first so you can learn to last longer with other stuff" logic?
>>
>>15160111

As a person who owns a Julia+ and a Fliphole, I would always choose the Julia+ over it, every single time.

The Julia+ has an interesting interior. It's not an intercate tunnel design, but it's filled with varying bumps so in my opinion its around a medium/medium-high stimulation. The exterior has boobs and butt and is very soft so it's pretty arousing and fun to play with. It's pretty durable as I'm 7x5.5 and am pretty rough with it on some days and has shown no signs of damage. The problem with it is that its a dirt magnet, holy shit. If you buy it, get some foaming antibacterial soap, a toybag (large) microfiber cloths and preferably trim your pubs. The onahole attracts dirt way too easily. The entrance is also a bit harder than the interior so it feels a bit odd when you do small strokes (but I like it).
>>
>>15158981
http://pastebin.com/Xw3ZJHDW
>>
>>15160354
Awesome, I'll probably order one soon it seems.
Does Amazon sell them? If not is there anywhere that I could get a guaranteed shipping date from? I live with others who I am pretty sure would open the box if it showed up, and I don't think I'd ever hear the end of it if they knew I was buying onaholes.
>>
>>15160315
Thank you, you are the ideal person to make a recommendation then.

Truthfully I was leaning towards the Julia+ because of the visual appeal. It seems like it would be a lot more fun. But as you mentioned the maintenance can be demanding, however I think it will be worth it!
>>
>>15160483
Its relatively new so it might be awhile before it comes to a US retailer.

Your best bet would be opening a PO box and shipping it there.
>>
>>15160529
Is otonajp trustworthy and is their packaging/payment detail discreet?
If yes to both, how long will it take between ordering from them and it showing up at my doorstep? And how much would shipping cost?
If not, how long is "awhile"?
Sorry if I'm coming off as a retard, this would be my first time importing anything.
>>
>>15160354
>reviews in pastebins

This is too much

If I were to write a simple bot that crawls these threads and indexes reviews, would you fags be willing to mark review-posts with a [review] tag or something?
>>
>>15160483

If you live in America, and you have it shipped in which it goes through USPS, you can request them to hold your package at your local office once it gets a tracking number. I did it a few times cuase the parents were getting really nosy and I'd rather not talk about my masturbation habits to them.
>>
>>15160588
They are trustworthy and they have the time it takes to ship out on the store page for each item. 2-3 days for the SCP. The package will says it from Japan and list contents as "Toy Figure". You can specify what the contents are listed as. They also undervalue the contents.

As for shipping you have 5 options. EMS is fastest; shipped out on a friday and arrived on monday.
>>
>>15160614
That would be nice since the guide pastebin hasn't been updated in months. We can add it to the next OP.
>>
>>15160665
So about a week if I order it today via EMS?
What's the speed of the other shipping options as well?
>>
>>15160614

That would be great.

We need more reviews in general, and I mean ones that go into detail and ones that state the reviewers measurements, not just 10/10 it's okay.
>>
>>15160683
Add it to your cart and click "estimate shipping and tax"
>>
>>15159560
next time don't order from jlist, they prey on newfags like you with ridiculous price markup
>>
>>15160683
Not this week if shipping via EMS for otona, they're closed for the week due to golden week. I placed an order on Thursday and though they were supposed to be shipping today they must have not gotten my stuff in time and it looks like it'll ship out next Monday at the earliest.

I'm in NYC and I've gotten my holes delivered in 2 days via EMS. I've gotten even better results with DHL where I'll get my stuff the next day if they ship by 4pm JP time. 5 am EST.

You should definitely look into holding your packages for pickup at your USPS location if people are being nosy. Just make sure you schedule it for pickup as soon as you're given the option too or pray that your USPS people are competent non-chucklefucks who know how to handle mail.
>>
>>15160795
Actually I just rechecked Otona's shipping schedule for golden week. Turn's out that they should be shipping this Friday so you should have your stuff by Monday if they manage to source your things by then.
>>
>>15160795
>pray that your USPS people are competent non-chucklefucks who know how to handle mail.
Better odds of winning the lottery
>>
>>15160832
My post is absolute trash. Its filled with annoying black women who get upset and feel like you're attacking them when the mailman fucks up by not delivering things ontime or "attempting" a delivery and saying you can pick up an item later at the office during the day and it turns out they still have the package with them on route.

I can't wait til they open more prime lockers around NYC and hope that some other company opens mail lockers so I can completely avoid dealing with the USPS.

>tfw Amazon will let a lilith uterus be delivered to a prime locker but not toucan lube
>>
sell me on the Japanese lube meme, I've been using shibari I bought off amazon for months now with my onahole, and I don't see the point of buying expensive lube with Japanese on it.
>>
>>15161235
The best japanese meme lube is 13.99 on Amazon.
The JP ones are better because they're not as thick and have a better consistency overall. Plus they're quite hydrated meaning it'll be freeflowing for longer thus letting you have longer sessions for less lube.
>>
>>15161333
Why wouldn't you want thick lube? Just curious, the one I use right now as basically slightly more viscous than water
>>
>>15161356
You dull the sensations of the hole and you end up fucking the lube rather than the hole itself.
>>
>>15161367
I guess that makes sense, but I'm sure there are also people who want to feel like they're fucking a goo girl/cummed in vag.
But yeah you're right anon, I'll give jp lubes a shot after I finish this bottle of shibari.
Any recommendations? I'd prefer not to have to mix anything, just pour it out of the bottle and into the hole.
>>
>>15161404
http://www.amazon.com/Tiara-4526374159008-Onatsuyu-Juicy-Lotion/dp/B005A0PEQ0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Use very little of it
>>
>>15158106
I've let mine in for 5-10 minutes, they're just too thick though.

Yes, it was way too stimulating. On the verge of pain because of the heat.
fuck just typing that makes me want to do it again, fucking masochist
>>
>went to go clean my hole before work
>no running water.

ah fuck. really wish i had some moist towelletes on me.
>>
How worth it is an onahole warmer? Or rather how much of an upgrade is it over just doing it cold or through some alternative means like letting it sit in warm water
>>
>>15160795
>Just got home
>Checked the shipping dates that EMS would arrive at
>between 2 and 6 days
>very high chance if it arrives the earliest or latest that I won't be there to receive it and someone may open my package
I wish they had a way to input timezones and give you specific dates it could arrive at. or a way to pick a guaranteed delivery date.
>>
>>15162037
I just bought one for the first time, I am not sure if I just didn't leave it in long enough,but while the heat was amazing, it quickly faded and it was back to normal temps.

Starting from cold it onahole heat up pretty fast with your own body temp and friction, but if the warmer could just give it that extra heat for even a few minutes I would recommended it.
>>
Anyone tried the "My Student" hole?
Is it any good?
>>
>>15160696
The price was actually better than any other site and premium shipping was only $11. Too bad it'll be processing for four weeks
>>
anyone else enter into that giveaway Infernal Monkey is having? the ppp box
>>
>>15162491
If you're referring to the president there are already a lot of posts.
>>
>>15162525
Try amazon japan next time
>>
>>15158413
What have you tried? I need something really soft.
>>
>>15157401
This.
>>
>>15156928
Authentic sex with Cirno with ZUN's seal of approval? What really?
>>
>>15163329
No not that one, the "my student" one by toysheart
>>
>>15155992
How soft is it?
>Real Soft
>>
>>15163342
I have a real hard time putting sex toys on my ordered list. Especially when you can't remove them
>>
>>15163806
Do what I did and make a secondary amazon
>>
Just got my first tenga air tech after being used to fleshlights and I got into a little accident.

I sort of turned the faucet a little high and the bottom ended up inflating a little bit (maybe around half an inch). It seems fine right now but the opposite end always seemed a bit on the thin side.

Just how much abuse can these things take, is mine ruined forever?
>>
>>15164074
>falling for the tenga meme
tenga are pretty shit to be honest
>>
>>15164099
I got it because it was cheap and I wanted to try buying a toy online and getting it delivered door to door.

But yeah, I kind of agree. I enjoyed my fleshlight STU way better than this and I'll probably work my way up to the better products now I know how discreetly they deliver.
>>
>>15164111
Toysheart make some pretty decent stuff from what I've stuck my dick in
>>
>>15157351
Is that the Virgin Age: Admission?
>>
>>15157203
>>15157262

>4.5 max tunnel length
Too small, wont buy.

>>15157922
These seem to be made for smaller dicks. as long as you dont have a micropeen you are probably fine.
>>
which boob toy feels closest to the real thing ?
>>
>>15155823
QUICK question: is it okay to use lotion with your onahole?
>>
>>15164377
if you mean like, moisturizing hand lotion, I'd advise against it because I honestly don't know how it would interact with the silicone. Just use water-based lubricants if you want to be as safe as possible
>>
>>15164370
http://otonajp.com/chichikan-nipple-fucker/
>>
>>15164405
this makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>15164412
You can find the top recommended boob toy in the guide
>>
>>15164392
Yes, it body lotion.

I have no lube right now, and I really need to release. I honestly don't think it could ruin it, do you?

Even if it would be ruined after, as long as it works for this once I am okay with that.

Hopefully someone will know and let me know if it's okay.
>>
>>15164426
Honestly just have a wank without the hole and buy some lube when you get a chance.
The lotion might break down the silicone which you don't want getting in your urethra
>>
>>15164440
Don't they make silicone based lubes?
>>
>>15164467
You aren't supposed to use them with sex toys, they're strictly for porking other people because silicone degrades silicone and will cause your onaholes to fall apart on you
>>
>>15164467
That'll break your holes down as well. Just grab Onatsuyu off amazon with one day shipping or walk into any drugstore and ask for water based lube and if you're afraid of being looked down upon say your significant other has an allergy to the oils in other lube.
>>
>>15164484
>>15164485
So don't use body lotion is it just too risky?
>>
>>15164496
Yeah, I wouldn't attempt it.
>>
>>15164499
Whta about saliva?
>>
>>15164496
Go ahead and use body lotion; just use it on your dick without using the holes at all.

If you still have the bottles left over and you HAVE to use your holes go ahead and add a bit of water to them then put them in the fridge for a little bit. It'll be watery but it'll be slick enough for you to use. Also after you cum you'll have the benefit of using your semen as lube.
>>
>>15164518

saliva aint slippery enough by itself.
>>
>>15164571
I went ahead and tried, it worked. Actually felt pretty good desu.
>>
guys i'm going to abstain from wanking for the entire month of may wish me luck.
>>
>>15164621
You don't need luck, you need will.
>>
>>15158904
I have an r20,
Its prob my least favorite hole. Not to say its bad,
Its a little tight/shallow for me. I'm like 6.5-7 i guess.
I have a venus clone and a mouth of truth too, the clone is my favorite.
I was thinking of getting a small hip- but so far ive been unsure if its worth it. When i'm too lazy to clean even my easiest holes, i just cum into a latex glove.
>>
>>15164426
Nigga just walk to your nearest drugstore and ask for ky-jelly like you're trying to buy toothpaste and no one will give you shit for it.

Takes 5 seconds, worst case it makes the qt at the cash register feel uncomftable as you give her a blank disinterested smile and barely costs anything for a big toothpaste sized tube.
>>
>>15164276
You have a very good eye! Yes, it is.
It has served me well for some time now, I even risked bringing it in with the box and all.
>>
>Now have to start paying GST on my onaholes
>>
>>15166125
A U S T R A L I A ?
>>
>>15166125
Only if:
- the store makes 75,000 AUD from this country alone in a year
- the law gets passed through government
- the government finds a way to force international companies to comply.
>>
>>15166254
It will get passed. Both major parties are in favour of GST on overseas and digital goods, and the Greens just want more taxes in general.
>>
How does an onahole compare to a real vagina?

I know most of you are virgins but it's worth a try.
>>
OtonaJP launched their new site and is currently giving away a free 'Marshma Road 2' for every order placed until May 15
>>
File: 435543435345.jpg (367 KB, 949x966) Image search: [Google]
435543435345.jpg
367 KB, 949x966
>>15166963
I prefer the old sterile design

now it looks a kids toy store
>>
File: Marshma Road 2.jpg (75 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
Marshma Road 2.jpg
75 KB, 640x428
>>15166963
Just ordered the student council president from them. Too bad the free hole is shit.
>>
>>15167033
holy shit why is it so small
>>15167031
blue or grey background would be better
>>
>>15167031
I HATE IT

>>15166963
You think they'll let me cash in the promotion if I still have an order from them waiting to ship from last thursday?
>>
any good recommendations for a anon who has a bigger dick?
>>
Where can I order a Venus Real that ships internationally? Sites that I came across either don't sell it or don't ship outside of japan or us.
>>
>>15167317
Queenscat ships internationally last I checked. You just need to ask them.
>>
>>15167331
Well they explicitly said "We do not ship internationally." I guess I will ask them about it.
>>
>>15167088

because stinkin nips gotta be smaller than average.
>>
>>15167363
If they keep their no stance look into getting a freight forwarder to ship it to wherever you need.
>>
>>15167363
It'd help if you told us your region
>>
File: mum.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
mum.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
purchased a
>Meiki Love Doll Veronia
and i already know its gonna be ass to clean it

anyone else bothered with cleaning above average sized toys?
>>
File: otona-jp-.jpg (234 KB, 1303x1331) Image search: [Google]
otona-jp-.jpg
234 KB, 1303x1331
>>15167031
fixed
>>
what the hell happened to otonajp
>>
>>15166963
>>15167246
>>15167033
>>15167088
>>15167374
http://infernalmonkey.com/2016/04/07/marshmallow-road-2-shine/

Don't expect to get much out of your free 8cm/3.5" onahole.
>>
>>15167033
Really can't expect much from a $6 onahole
>>
I dunno. I'm legitimately confused and dismayed.

Lolinco just doesn't seem like a very good hole. I'm getting kind of disappointed with it.
Not only does most of my other holes give more stimulation and more suction, the entire "dick bully" meme doesn't seem to work on me. Besides the hymen, which feels like a nice caressing of your glans, the rest of the hole feels pretty average.
Also, the second hymen-ring broke, on the third use. It even felt pretty sturdy when I unboxed it, but apparantly it isn't.
It's lame to clean and dry because of the hymen, you kind of have to wiggle everything in there.
The puffy vulva is not visually appealing, they even bothered to put a little clitoris-like dot beneath it, but you'll never see it unless you spread the rubber to stare at it.

I am rough with my holes, but I hoped for more.
>>
>>15167033
is there a way I can ask them not to include this piece of shit?
>>
>>15168436
probably in the comment section when you place the order
>>
>tfw your mum picked up your parcel and can feel the onahole through the soft cardboard

Oh boy I hope she doesn't know
>>
>>15168667
At least it's not dildos.
>>
What the heck is up with that new OtonaJp design? I can't even find a single good thing about it... And they didn't even transfer the old database, uh.

Ah well I might try to redesign it with a stylish theme to make it look more like the old one.
>>
I bought my first onahole and tried washing it, I was sure to be thorough because I was afraid of leaving it dirty. I thrust my finger in and out and spread it so much some of the material towards the entrance began to peel a bit.

Kill me.
>>
>>15167033
What the fuck? Onahole for 5 year olds?
>>
File: u wot.png (469 KB, 1156x808) Image search: [Google]
u wot.png
469 KB, 1156x808
>>15168667
>letting other people touch your packages
>>
>>15168728
Dual layer holes can have this problem

You can always get a Tomax for your second hole. They are very durable single layer holes that feel great.
>>
>>15168720
http://www.otonajp.com/welcome-to-the-new-otonajp/
>since otonaJP started just back in the Summer of 2015 we have growing extremly fast, Thanks to you all out there. Using the former software solution was limiting us in many ways. Moving now to State of the Art software we can make sure that otonaJP keeps growing and keeps meeting your needs and wishes.
>as requested by many of you over the past months we have now added the option to also pay with Credit Card without the need to go through Paypal. While Paypal is still an option for those who would like to use it, we are now offering you more flexibility accepting Visa, Mastercard and JCB through our partner Telecom Credit Japan. This was not possible with the old software solution we were using before.
>We are introducing a whole new design and logo. We hope you like it ^^
>Our new website is meeting the highest security standards and SSL certificate, protecting you and your data as best as possible
>We have moved to new servers, making sure your shopping experience isn´t slowed down
>the new website is a lot more flexible in design and content, allowing us to offer you a wider range of products with the best deals and campaigns

>To make up for your troubles of creating a new customer account we are adding a free Marshma Road 2 Shine to every order placed until May 15.
how's that onahole?
>>
File: 51WqhVI+2mL.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51WqhVI+2mL.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
What's considered 'the best' onahole?

I want to buy my first

I've read that the Zhang Xaoi Yu one is the best

I just the most realistic one

My dick is a tiny bit bigger than average, will it still be ok? (7 x 5.5)
>>
>>15169123
>how's that onahole?

literally a few posts above
>>15167033
>>15167913
>>
>>15169129
The ZXY and the Maria Ozawa are considered to be the most realistic.

There is no "best" onahole though. Its all preference.
>>
>>15169165
So I'm on the right track buying this one?

It's pretty pricey
>>
>>15169165
by whom? toydemon's marketing department?

Japanese don't like them:
http://www.onaho.net/hikantu/meikinosyomei.html
http://www.onaho.net/muzigen/syomei005.html
>>
>>15169171
no, read the OP.
>>
>>15169180
Who cares what the JPs like, it's what YOU like
>>
>>15169123
still old site for me, just signed in, when it updates over here will I have to make a new one?
>>
>>15169228
just checked their twitter, I guess I do
>>
>>15169191
I read the pastebin, but the recommendations are pretty vague

I just want the best 'vanilla' one
>>
>>15169237
Measure your penis.
>>
>>15169250
It's 6.9 inches long and 5.5 inches around
>>
>>15169250
>>15169252
?
>>
>>15164405
I heard an anon say he had a nipple fuck toy that didn't suck like the chichikan AND was a pair of tits for paizuri. All I can find are the shitty chichikan though. Anyone know what pair of tits these were?
>>
Received Venus Real Very Soft yesterday and Toysheart Temptation witch today.

Last night, the Venus was great. Not tight. Just a cloud of softness. Anyone saying Venus Real Very Soft is a 10/10 for feel is right on.

This morning, The Temptation Witch. Some PhD designed this one. It's very tight, but from suction. Not from small design. Similar in size to the Venus.

Very satisfied with both. The Witch works the head pretty hard so if you aren't rocking it really good it can get too sensitive really quick.

Still Onatsuyu Juicy. Went through the first bottle in one night because it was a crazy night. It works fine in the hand but it gets sticky. Adding water makes it last a bit longer but not as good as using some more.

Anyone had the Bordeaux Soft yet? Looks fun
>>
>>15169309
How close to real was the venus?

>>15169165
I thought it was the venus
>>
buying from jlist is that bad?
>>
>>15169307
I saw a pair yesterday but I can't find them now. Thought they were on OtonaJP.
>>
File: OtonaJP_betternow.jpg (362 KB, 889x1000) Image search: [Google]
OtonaJP_betternow.jpg
362 KB, 889x1000
>>15169123
Yeah, but what I was mainly "complaining" about was, as I said, the design. It was good before, not so much now.

But anyway, I finished my Stylish theme. If anyone wants it just say so, I'll pastebin it.
>>
>>15169129
>>15169180
Fuck off ZXY is definitely the best onahole
>>
Has anyone received their SCP yet?
How good is it? Would it be too tight for an average/slightly below average (depending on the day) dick?
>>
>tfw they don't sell venus real in the UK
>>
>>15169430
Review is at >>15160354
>>
are there any US-based suppliers/shippers for the SCP currently?
Importing is an issue with the large discrepancy between dates of arrival, and I'd prefer to know exactly when it will arrive instead of having to hope it doesn't show up when I'm not home but someone else is.
>>
>>15169538
>Large discrepancy

Ask otona to ship on friday and you'll get your stuff by monday if not tuesday guaranteed if you live near a major hub city.
>>
>>15169350

>Stylish theme

Yes please, I can't look at that new color scheme of theirs.
>>
File: ona.png (730 KB, 634x852) Image search: [Google]
ona.png
730 KB, 634x852
>>15169448
>UK
careful not to get caught by sharia police inshallah
>>15169129
is Nippori ver. The Real Vagina the most realistic looking hip out yet?

I haven't seen any detailed review, anybody here tried it?
>>
just bought campus life athletic, how'd I do?
>>
>>15169892
how big is your member
>>
>>15169907
average length, slightly thicker
>>
>>15169914
you did good, son.
>>
>>15169932
thank you anon. the sticky/google doc is awesome for first time buyers

general question, the athletic version is slightly smaller in length than the 'pure' version. I was worried with the bigger one I would not completely reach the end. is it better to use slightly smaller or slightly bigger?
>>
Are there any that are easier on a member that gets sensitive during climax? FLs are way too intense during the peak so much so that you have to stop moving it.

Are there any good choices from US amazon?
>>
>>15169589
I know this but the issue is Monday is one of the days I'm not home.
Is there any way if I order tonight (11 PM ETS-12 PM EST) I can guarantee it's arrival between thursday and saturday? Wednesday is another day I won't be able to receive the package before anyone else can
>>
>>15170291

Nope. Golden Week.

You just gotta wait.
>>
>>15169972
I would say slightly larger, enough where you hit the final chamber but not enough to slam your glans into the back
>>
>>15169303
17 Bordeaux soft. It's mid-high range price.
>>
>>15170295
So when will they start shipping again?
Also, about how long does it take a US shipper like Amazon to get new onaholes?
>>
>>15169309
I have it. The external is fine but the internal is too hard for me. I wish they would make a very soft internal version.
>>
anyone try the new plush doll by tomax? even after buying the filling its still less than half the price of the mieki plush doll.

http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/nui-doll-love-doll/
https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=JJOWlQJeNvw
>>
>>15169309
>Still Onatsuyu Juicy. Went through the first bottle in one night because it was a crazy night.
What the actual fuck? Were you literally splashing it around the room? For most people, a bottle will last 6+ months.

>>15170317
>when will OtonaJP start shipping again?
Did you even bother searching the thread? See >>15160817

>tfw multi step captcha now? Pick all of the street numbers, now check the replaced images for more
>>
>>15170348
some people just really like fucking lube.
>>
File: costanza belittles.jpg (31 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
costanza belittles.jpg
31 KB, 375x375
>>15170348
>not turning your onahole into a goo girl experience
>>
>>15169668
Is this the only option for sumata?
>>
This is probably a stupid question, but what position do you guys usually use your holes in.

Do you stand? Do you just sit half naked in a chair? Do you just unzip your fly or pull your pants down in the front only? Do you use some pillow method tier setup?
>>
File: 2016-05-02 02-38-08.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-02 02-38-08.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>15170561
Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm using my monitor I just lay back on my bed. If I'm using my rift I like to sit in a swivel chair to move around in the environment depending what eroge I play.

CM3D2 Is great in VR btw.
>>
>>15170561
i like to lie down and stroke like mad. if i want to hump, i put it in a neck pillow. i wrap a towel around the neck pillow so the onahole fits inside the fold tightly.
>>
>>15170617
If you lay down I'm guessing you don't fap to anything in particular when you do it
>>
>>15167446
>>15167429
I live in Hong Kong
Shit sell at double price here it's ridiculous
>>
>>15171089
It shouldnt be hard to find a freight forwarding service willing to ship to HK.
>>
>>15170338
This is pretty tempting. Plus the filling is like a third of the cost buying it locally instead of from there.
>>
>>15170338
Oh wow. Reviews once someone gets it? It looks easy to clean too, the body itself looks washer ready, just looks like you need to retain a container for the filling you choose. looks alot easier to maintain than the spot clean alternative.
>>
File: onahole.jpg (112 KB, 1238x895) Image search: [Google]
onahole.jpg
112 KB, 1238x895
It came in !
My mum asked if my squishy parcel was clothes
She fucking knows
How did i do for my first onahole?
>>
>>15169631
Here you go.
http://pastebin.com/tnGKtrVW
>>
>>15171695
I'm the fellow SPDX Ausbro.

You'll need some corn starch-based baby powder to keep it feeling soft; you'll know what I mean after you wash it for the first time. Get a makeup brush (blush/foundation), whilst you're at it, to apply it. It should cost less than $20 for both from either of the two major supermarket chains.

Other than that, enjoy.
>>
Any reason to go with Otonajp instead of en-nls?
>>
Are there any simple onaholes that open up at the other side? As in not enclosed.
More like a sleeve than a hole.

Thank you
>>
File: snipsnip.png (3 MB, 2133x977) Image search: [Google]
snipsnip.png
3 MB, 2133x977
so I bought a puni ana SPDX
>>
>>15172365
i have one too. i am tempted to shoot it to see what happens
>>
File: bagina.png (2 MB, 499x1529) Image search: [Google]
bagina.png
2 MB, 499x1529
>>15172365
>>
>>15171695
that one is pretty big, risky for someone living with others, where do you plan on hiding it, and even clean it undetected?

>>15172312
undervalue/gift for custom invoice is one reason I guess, it's a godsend for many yuropoors
>>
>>15172472
>undervalue/gift for custom invoice is one reason I guess, it's a godsend for many yuropoors

That sounds good indeed.
>>
>>15172365
That bad?
>>
>>15172472
I have no idea where im going to put it
I just came in it twice though so i need to have a sneaky shower while mummy's asleep :^)
>>
>>15171695
Get a drawstring bag to keep all your toy stuff in, trust me. On the off chance someone opens the drawer you keep it in, they won't know unless they're actively snooping. In which case it was always going to be found anyways.
>>
>>15172485
How much does it weigh, anyways?
is it over 20 lbs of pussy and ass?
>>
>>15172475
honest truth is I'm a pretty well endowed guy and this damn thing is too tight.

My dick comes out red raw if I use it too hard and I started tearing up the inside in a matter of days.

Add to that, that it's incredibly hard to clean and not as "flexible" in its use due to weight and size and it's just not worth keeping.
>>
>>15172503
Well it has a plastic ribcage in it so I would expect it to not be flexible, and it's supposed to be tight, hence the "puni"
But it certainly looks difficult to clean.
>>
>>15172515
yeah, I didn't mean "flexible" literally, I meant... you're limited in how you can use it. Holding it up and lifting it up and down your shaft is rather impractical, for example.

But yeah, I had the puni ana DX before and that was great so it's a shame this one isn't as good. I could feel the ribcage rubbing against me near the entrance and it's really rough.
>>
>>15172528
That sounds awful, christ
I mean I guess you're meant to thrust into it?
>>
I just received my hole, and I know this sounds stupid.

I'm suppose to wash it before my first use right?

Right?
>>
>>15172653
Yes, don't just stick your dick in it
>>
How does anal play feel?
Do I really need to prostate massage in order to increase my orgasm
>>
>>15172733
It's pretty great honestly, I'd recommend you at least try fingers before you buy a massager
>>
>>15172733
You could DIY and boil an egg. Wait for it to cool before using.
>>
>>15172751
Spider impregnation and giving birth to spider eggs is a fetish of mine.
>>
>>15172751
Are you implying using the shell and all because that sounds like a great way of getting lacerations in your anal cavity.
>>
>>15170964
i watch porn first but that's because i have porn ed. but besides that. i feel like my erections are strongest when im lying down.
>>
File: 34543254234234.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
34543254234234.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>15172784
do you like to imagine you doing that when you poop?
>>
>>15172858
Doesn't work that way because normally your shit isn't a bunch of egg sized clumps.
Does work with some anal beads though
>>
File: 56553261_p0.jpg (609 KB, 1350x1333) Image search: [Google]
56553261_p0.jpg
609 KB, 1350x1333
>my first onahole and lube arrived today
>they made it to my UK address with no customs fees or david cameron locking me up in jail
my dick is ready lads wish me luck
>>
>>15172659
wait really

I've had 10 different holes so far and I never wash them when they're factory fresh
>>
>>15172472
>undervalue/gift for custom invoice is one reason I guess, it's a godsend for many yuropoors

Does this actually work?

Sure customs get suspicious when they see a $1 gift
>>
File: hina love.jpg (228 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
hina love.jpg
228 KB, 720x640
>>15173197
Have fun, mate.
>>
>>15173203
You're supposed to wash the powder and stuff off them before first use, I'm pretty sure it's written on the box somewhere
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.