[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1451691527137.png (166 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451691527137.png
166 KB, 800x600
Why don't we settle this once and for all, /jp/?

strawpoll.me/7272252
>>
Ashamed
I thought /jp/ was better than this
>>
What if you're illiterate and not proud?
>>
How long did it take the few of you who managed and what methods did you use?
>>
>last update: 2009

fucking nips
>>
>>15022306
I feel like 'still in the process of learning' was interpreted as 'someday I will start learning but today is not that day'.
>>
>>15023382
I know 30 whole hiragana!
>>
>>15023382
i gave that answer meaning "i've never made a concentrated effort to study hard but i've picked some reading and vocabulary up from using japanese web and consuming japanese media with varying levels of understanding and i read tae kim"
idk
>>
>browses the jay
>doesn't know Japanese
explain yourself
>>
>>15023382
勉強したんでもまだまだですからね
>>
>>15023509
I wasn't born in Japland.

Gomennasai, senpai.
>>
>>15023382
I think what really matter is option number 1. The other two is just to separate those who still make effort and those who waste their time with VN translation drama.
>>
these results are really disappointing
>>
>>15023509
I browse /jp/ because I can't read Jap and browse the actual boards you turbonerd.

Also
>the jay
>>
>>15022306
Link to the loli shooting game? I haven't played that in years
>>
>>15022306
Is it time?

>>15025092
http://nextframe.jp/flash/matsnp/matsnp.html
>>
You guys are good at Nihongo; when do you read this 良い as yoi, and when is it ii?
>>
>>15026005
I read it as ii most of the time, except when it acts as adverb.
>>
With the amount of words I still have to look up I put "still in the process of learning" but that's a pretty broad category, I suppose. I interpreted the "able to read" option as meaning "at a good pace and not looking up many words at all."
>>
>>15024920
>>15025089
Leave.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.