[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 52958685_p22_master1200.jpg (223 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
52958685_p22_master1200.jpg
223 KB, 495x700
Previous Thread: >>>14978145
The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
File: boys anus.jpg (299 KB, 602x728) Image search: [Google]
boys anus.jpg
299 KB, 602x728
Would you buy it?
>>
>>15005354
I'm not gay but if I was then probably, yea.
>>
>>15005354
I'm trying to imagine what this would even smell like. Seems like shota cum would be a bit more marketable... I'd sooner buy cum juice than butt juice at least.
>>
Has anyone tried scents and "used" clothes? Kanojo Toys for example has a bunch of "used" panties and stockings.

I've tried Office Lady's Juice/Love Lotion from Tama Toys and I absofuckinglutely love it, so I'll probably check out their other scents.
>>
>>15005354
I bought nestea in rome once and it smelled like ass, you could probably just use that
>>
>>15005354
But how do they know?
>>
Any anal holes with pleasing visuals?
>>
>>15005403
Rigorous testing. How do you think young shotas earn money in Japan? It's like high schoolers selling their panties.
>>
Any recommendations for someone who loves soft holes like Squamate (regular)?
>>
File: 1424038794931.gif (2 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1424038794931.gif
2 MB, 480x320
my lilith uterus has arrived
>>
File: ellychan.jpg (152 KB, 510x789) Image search: [Google]
ellychan.jpg
152 KB, 510x789
My Elly Akira 4-hole came in a few days ago, but didnt have the chance to use it until today.
Biggest design I've handled to date. It has got a nice fun weight to it that I havent dealt with before, makes me interested in getting some hip designs in the future.

As for the holes themselves (it houses 4 different designs) I couldnt get a grasp of any just yet. The butt feels super good but there was like zero room for anything to be held so it was a gross scene to deal with.

The vagholes were met with complications. The "oral" hole was by far the most stimulating just off some cursory thrusts, but man I should have cleaned and fingerbanged this hole beforehand because tiny bits of rubber just came off of it. I dont think I tore anything but yeah, thats a problem that hopefully was just a first time thing. Made my hands feel weird but otherwise didnt stifle my enjoyment.
I ended in the butt.

Pretty fun experience, am not entirely dismayed. Being a huge Yuka Osawa fan helps, used this hole alongside an AV of hers and it was pretty wonderful.
>>
File: lilith.jpg (62 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
lilith.jpg
62 KB, 500x450
>>15005771
okay let me start with an OMG.
followed by a YES.

better than I expected and I was expecting it to be good. I was a little worried regular firmness might be too stimulating but it turns out to be perfect. the material is very soft yet feels amazingly durable. I was genuinely taken aback by how good the texture felt compared to the boring pictures that exist of Lilith Uterus. the pictures absolutely do not do this toy justice.

I do 'dome' the toy out a bit but I thin it adds to the experience. the cervix stimulation is gentle but amazing and it was a nice bit of suction. nothing outstanding but enough.

the packaging is really awesome as well. very compact and neat compared to the other ones I have. makes for great storage as well. I should also add that I was able to get this thing dry without turning it inside out, which I was very happy about. I know Tomax can stand up to it but I still feel like avoiding flipping it inside out will increase the lifespan a bit.

overall I give it an 11/10, next onahole is definitely going to be another Tomax.
>>
Can anyone recommend me a cheap prostate massager that's not complete shit?
>>
File: pepee.jpg (10 KB, 192x500) Image search: [Google]
pepee.jpg
10 KB, 192x500
>>15006032
I should also say that Pepee is great too.
got a nice big bottle for $13 on amazon since Onatsuyu would have taken a month to get here with the free shipping.

Very thick and sticky. Would buy again for sure.
>>
>>15006096

Aneros or suffer asspain m8
>>
>>15006032
>>15006134

Two pro tips

>1)
>DO NOT FLIP THIS

Other tomax holes can take it, but you'll rip the uterus

>2)
>Thin your lube with water

This hole feels infinitely better with as-thin and slick as possible lube
>>
>>15006222
So there are no good ones under 50? Why are they so expensive?
>>
>>15006238
You can't put a price on THE BEST ORGASM OF YOUR LIFE in your ass.
>>
anyone seen this? thoughts?
http://otonajp.com/monster-alraune-la-pucelle/
kinda weird but I kinda want to try it
>>
>>15006238

Because anything cheap will smell of shit with aids after few uses and have a rough and even dangerous to use quality that will fuck up your prostate. You are playing with fire every time you shove shit up your ass.

Stop being a jew and buy quality that will last you forever and actually keep your p healthy.
>>
Alright, I need some honest opinions

Obviously having more mass and being something that you can actually fuck is great, but how does the tunnel of the puni ana dx really feel compared to other holes?

Disregarding the added benefits of the mass and shape, would you buy the puni ana dx if it was a regular hole with the same tunnel structure and firmness?
>>
How do you comfortably play h-games while using a hole hands free?

Tried a couple positions and nothing is really practical
>>
>>15006268

Buying it tonight

Im thinking it's gonna be a dick bully
>>
>>15006373
I had a puni ana DX on order but then cancelled after thinking about it for a few days.

something to actually fuck sounds very appealing but I came to the conclusion that the tunnel textures looked a bit too boring + storage and maintenance seemed like a bit too much of a hassle. long-term I just didn't see it getting as much use as a normal onahole would, nor did I see it feeling as good as one.

of course there are tons of people saying they're amazing but for me I decided against it, at this moment at least.

>would you buy the puni ana dx if it was a regular hole with the same tunnel structure and firmness?

this is how I looked at it. of course looks can be deceiving but the tunnel textures look kind of bland and repetitive to me.
>>
>>15006467
Yeah I'm starting to feel that maybe I should just get a body-pillow I can insert my regular holes into, cleaning and powdering hips does look like it'll get annoying quickly
>>
>>15006238
NLS has the Nexus Titus on sale

http://en-nls.com/pict2-38127-9999
>>
>>15006228
>DO NOT FLIP THIS

yeah, like I said I was able to get it almost completely dry with a paper towel rolled up, which I was quite pleased about. I was worried the cervix would offer a challenge but I was able to get 99% of the moisture out in one shot.

I'm definitely gonna do whatever I can to increase this toys lifespan.

>This hole feels infinitely better with as-thin and slick as possible lube

noted. I have like 16 oz of Probe, which is quite thin.. I'll have to try it out with lilith.
>>
>>15006501
honestly, it was tough choice cancelling it but I feel like my worries were justified and would have become a reality eventually.

do whatever you feel is best anon!
>>
What the fuck is all this smell scent shit? i dont get it
>>
I should get a trap onahole and put some shit lotion in there, might be hot or the worst idea ever.
>>
>there's no dakimakura you can insert holes into

Are you serious right now. They've got air-pillows, but no actual pillows?
>>
Anyone have that world map picture thing
>>
So does anyone have a recommendation on a hole that I can use daily as part of an edging routine? Something not too stimulating but also won't fall apart after a week of using and cleaning?
>>
File: IMAG0370.jpg (472 KB, 1518x1627) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0370.jpg
472 KB, 1518x1627
>>15006721
Vacuum Witch
>>
File: 1453014542439.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453014542439.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
>>15006782
>>
>>15006709
Why would you want a daiki when you can have a whole plush doll instead?
>>
>>15006096
>>15006222
Aneros works for very few people and is on the low end of stimulation even if it does anything for you.
get some traditional insertable instead like tantus pro touch, which is cheap and already silicone, too.
>>
>>15006721
>>15006782
>closed end onahole
>easy to clean
>dries within a day
nope
>>
Anyone know how to do the pillow trick? Checked the imgur link in the pastebin, but the link is dead for me :(
>>
>>15007152
>Checked the imgur link in the pastebin, but the link is dead for me
it isn't
>>
>>15006721
>Something not too stimulating
how did you decide on that?
FL for example use very intense textures for their stamina training unit. if it's not very stimulating and you can already do it an hour till orgasm, additional edging seems kind of pointless.
>>
>>15007186
I'm confused. Are you saying the only reason someone would edge would be for stamina training?
>>
>>15007213
if the texture isn't that stimulating and you also edge you might never be able to finish
>>
>>15007126
I have no issue with drying any of my onaholes....
Temptation Witch is really easy to dry especially, for the record.
>>
>>15007232
erm, I'm pretty sure most people edge because it's pleasurable and it leads to bigger and better orgasms... not because they're building endurance.
>>
>>15007324
This.
Some of my biggest orgasm were after edging for hours. The downside is that you get tired after it and some days you just don't feel like edging.
>>
>>15007186
I have more stimulating holes but am having issues with PE when I try to edge. I want a less stimulating hole so I can get used to it and later use more stimulating holes for stamina
>>
>>15007324
you still do build endurance (esp in daily use) and if it's already not very stimulating, there's not much to go one.
>>
>>15007313
how long does it take to dry?
what's your cleaning routine ? are you putting it inside-out?
>>
>>15007479
I was using hydrogen peroxide + water rinse before and after use but I just received my toy cleaner today. hot water + soap seems to be the go to for a lot of people but I like the toy cleaner.

for drying, I take a paper towel and fold it in half as many times as I possibly can and then I twist it from end to end and jam it down the hole. you need to help it along at some points but it's pretty easy to get to the bottom since the paper towel is fairly rigid from the folding and twisting.

it's impossible to get 100% but you'd be surprised at how dry you can get it with the paper towel stick.. maybe an hour or so of air drying to get the remainder? it depends on how well you tried in the first place. I just cleaned and dried my lilith uterus like this about 45 minutes ago and it feels dry now.

so far I have never turned my holes inside out and I don't plan to.
>>
>>15007512
>lilith uterus
>so far I have never turned my holes inside out and I don't plan to.
thought that's a feature from tomax and they won't break like other brands
>>
>>15007585
yes I understand that but just because it can handle it doesn't mean it's good for it.

also, someone else in this thread advised me to not do it with the lilith uterus since the cervix is delicate.

not worth the risk.
>>
>>15006445
http://onahodouga.com/archives/55495332.html did a review
>>
>>15006096
Backing up what >>15007097 suggests. A starter silicone dildo will be much more useful for you to feel out and train your prostate response than any Aneros.

Tantus make great toys and I suggest Acute (http://amzn.com/B000PHJB26) for $20. It's thin enough for a beginner and it's got a nice angle for hitting the right spot. Also consider picking up a Ryder plug (http://amzn.com/B005VK68YG) at the same time. This is my favorite butt toy - it is an ideal shape and size for wear during hip/doll use, giving light but steady sensation with each thrust. It's smooth and comfortable and can be worn for extended periods - I have gone shopping and run errands with mine inserted.

When you're ready for a little more size, take a look at the P-Spot Dildo (http://amzn.com/B000PHJBLM). In addition to its shape and contours, this one has a matte texture which holds lubricant well and feels extra smooth.

Another good option to explore is a beginner's silicone suction cup dildo like http://amzn.com/B015ZBBCIM for $15.
>>
Canada here, so only anything remotely loli-looking is bad? Don't know how anal the government is about this. Girls like the ones on the Seventeen series and Onatsuyu packaging should be fine right? They're sold on our version of Amazon.
>>
File: Untitled.png (283 KB, 592x442) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
283 KB, 592x442
I only have my trust VA: Admission. Is this worth? I'm really tempted.
>>
>>15007966
I like it, the butthole is very nice
>>
>>15007919
if they're sold in your country then it's probably safe to assume it's legal.
>>
>lilith uterus is coming tomorrow
>didn't fap at all yesterday or today in preparation
The wait is killing me
>>
>>15007991
My mistake, theyre sold on amazon but are imports.
>>
Can any anons recommend an Onahole with good suction?

I'm sick of buying Seventeen Bordeaux for the 4th time because of durability issues.
>>
How much drying I need for Lolinco?
So far, I manage to dry her with papertowel and q-tips but it took much time. Do I need to completely dry the inside?
>>
File: witch.png (115 KB, 227x195) Image search: [Google]
witch.png
115 KB, 227x195
>>15008019
did somebody say suction?
>>
>>15007512
how long does that take you?
>>
Does the USB warmer make that big a difference?
>>
>>15008007
hmm yes I see.
I am very confused by your countries amazon page. I'm pretty positive the CA anon in the pastebin who got fucked was buying a cocolo yet you can buy it on amazon.ca

I don't get it. be careful anon.
>>
>>15008077
big is relative.
but would say depends on your room temperature and if you can be arsed to do it. if it's pretty cold it's the difference between usable and not

in more detail, tho somewhat FL specific:
https://www.reddit.com/r/fleshlight/comments/3b8nmw/fleshlight_warmer_yay_or_nay/cstyjqh
>>
>>15008075
cleaning and drying all together maybe takes 10 minutes.
>>
>>15008019
>>15008050

The Witch is powerful and durable.
>>
>>15008050
>>15008130

Thanks lads I'll definitely check Seducing Witch.
>>
File: temptation witch.png (968 KB, 574x861) Image search: [Google]
temptation witch.png
968 KB, 574x861
>>15008145
$45 on amazon right now if you're in the US

http://www.amazon.com/ToysHeart-Temptation-witch-by/dp/B00LKWMO3
>>
File: 1426558578434.png (213 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1426558578434.png
213 KB, 480x480
this guy is retarded.

https://youtu.be/aIyxhwXgKgk?t=2m49s

>"I don't want to give you a reason to flag my videos.."
>accidentally shows a nipple at 2:53 right after he says it

sucks that he's had a bunch of videos removed but jesus christ no wonder it keeps happening to you dummy....
>>
File: example.png (53 KB, 1019x753) Image search: [Google]
example.png
53 KB, 1019x753
>>15006429
wrap it inside something then put it ina box and hump it on youre knees like this
>>
>>15008221
That's an incredibly ugly hole, wow
>>
>>15002990
Great feedback. From the info you received about the hotpower tits, do they seem like they would feel as legit as the Ai chans or more like the Fuwa? And if perfume is a no go, what can be used to make them smell like I'm burying my face in sexy, sweaty boobs and not neutral, nonsweaty cornstarch?
>>
Does Queencat ship to Canada? The few times I've been here there seems to be a consensus they're pretty good, and $10 for a random onahole seems pretty decent to me. I'm willing to take my chances.
>>
Recommendation for an onahole that can be roughly handled? virgin age admission, lolinco, and temptation witch are a bit too stimulating for rough and long sessions.
>>
>>15008338
venus real soft
>>
>>15008322
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/shipping/

>We do not ship internationally. We are in California, U.S.A.

Sorry CAnon.
>>
How bad of an idea would it be to kiss my mouth of truth once it gets here?
>>
>>15008380
Figured it was worth asking in the event that Canada is "continental" but yeah, usually American companies only ship to America.
>>
>>15008402
fairly scary from a psychological standpoint. albeit most of us here are "free spirits" anyway so I don't see a reason to tell you not to. maybe wash it first?
>>
>>15008163
Fucking hell man where I live in it sells more than 70 american dollars
>>
>>15008402
you should use it first
>>
File: the hulkster.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the hulkster.jpg
105 KB, 1024x768
>>15008851
it's list price is like $70
but yeah, we get some nice deals on amazon here.

YOO.ESS.AYYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhwRAgbcPnE
>>
>>15008402
I kiss my onahole on the belly every time i am done fucking her. I dont know if its "psychologically" scarier than doing that upon receiving it like >>15008439 stated but who cares about that anyway
>>
>>15008987
Mostly just concerned about the taste of it since I've heard onaholes can be oily.

Wouldn't mind kissing it when I'm done too desu, but then there's the taste of cum and lube to worry about too
>>
>>15009042
>can be oily
When i received mine the hole was covered in powder. If you are worried about the taste you can wash her beforehand.

>there's the taste of cum and lube to worry about
What, you don't like tasting the mix of her love juice and your own love seed? I shouldn't own an onahole, aniki.

But honestly speaking, you have to be really clumsy to have lube or cum smeared on the belly of the hole.
>>
>>15009186
>I shouldn't
Damn i just went full retarded
>>
>>15009186
I'm talking about the mouth dummy, I think you're the only one who has ever kissed the belly of an onahole

And I've never tasted my cum but it's always hot when the girl kisses the dude with cum in her mouth in doujins. Thought it would be cool to recreate that with the MoT
>>
>>15009199
Aw shit i wasn't awared that you meant your mouth of truth, my bad.
Just do whatever you feel comfortable with then.
>>
>>15008322
You can contact them through their site and they will (they respond to the email at the address you provide as yours).

I got both the Venus Real and Lilith Uterus from them, and I'm a Canadian as well.
>>
Would the vacuum witch packaging count at all as loli?
I can't imagine it would, but who knows what crazy standards are for small breasts/not enough hips.

Trying to avoid getting any kind of loli/just want the onaholes.
>>
>>15009342
>I can't imagine it would
please keep us informed how your trial will go
>>
What size panties would fit on Puni DX?
>>
>>15008322
>>15009256
Have you Canadabros gotten Onatsuyu imported with no problems?
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 261x184) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4 KB, 261x184
rip
>>
>>15010141
APRIL FOOLS! :^)

Does that mean it's died?
>>
>>15010326
I'll have to get it personally from customs. usually they make you open the box in front of them. not looking forward to it
>>
>>15009552
Measure the hip/waist of the Puni and compare your numbers to a size chart.
>>
>>15010429
mine has yet to arrive
>>
File: 4thgen.png (174 KB, 349x412) Image search: [Google]
4thgen.png
174 KB, 349x412
>>15010258
4th generation onaholes don't exist yet, Ken-san
>>
>>15010364
so what did you order?
>>
>>15011025
hole, bag, onatsuyu and a cleaning set. I asked them to remove the packaging and put the hole in the bag.
>>
File: 41eDFNRUZ6L._SY400_.jpg (21 KB, 258x400) Image search: [Google]
41eDFNRUZ6L._SY400_.jpg
21 KB, 258x400
>>15006429
I told you to get something like pic related when you asked this last thread. You can hold it in one hand or lay it on top of your hip. As long as you're not playing anything overly complicated it works awesomely.

Many different models of these can be found under $20 on Amazon. Just Google "wireless mini keyboard"
>>
>>15006429
Assuming you mean simple eroge isn't an xbox controller enough?
>>
http://www.amazon.co.jp/EXE-UGAN-040-%E3%81%B7%E3%81%AB%E3%81%82%E3%81%AA3D-%E3%80%90%E3%82%A8%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B315ml%E3%80%91%E4%BB%98%E3%81%8D/dp/B01DDC9YRG/ref=sr_1_7?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1459529740&sr=1-7&keywords=%E3%81%B7%E3%81%AB%E3%81%82%E3%81%AA
>puni ana in onahole form
OH BOY OH BOY
I hope someone will review this
>>
>>15011025
you'll be fine, Robinson.
>>
>>15011085
Wired controller+Xpadder or wireless controller+dongle(tee hee)+Xpadder works brilliantly. Its also super easy to set up for ambidextrous single_handed use. The mini keyboard idea should also work well once set up.
>>
First Purchase
Length: 5.5"
Girth: 5.5"
Budget: <100€

Going for Fleshlight Go Surge
+good reviews (casquetero, fleshassist, inbedmagazine)
+intense stimulation
+durable
+easy to clean
+easy to buy for a fair price in Europe (50€)

Was looking at onaholes like Meikis by NPG and Venus real/clone/cross by Tomax, but
-usually less intense than fleshlights (not a good thing for your first one)
-less durable (esp dual-layer like Meiki ZXY)
-harder to clean (esp not ones from Tomax which can't be turned inside-out)
-hard to buy (local omochadreams is very expensive; as is shipping from JP for just one)

Additionally want some water-based lube.
was looking at Tenga Hole Lotion Real
+good amazon reviews
+seems to beat FleshLube Water
+right consistency for toys (thick but not too thick).

Last some cleaning set.
prolly just FleshWash due to easy sourcing.
skipping on starch because don't think it's needed at first and applying on the inside is hard to clean out again.
>>
How durable is the lilith uterus in soft?

Apparently you shouldn't turn it inside out for cleaning, but do I have to be gentle when bottoming out? I'm a bit over 7" so I'm sort of worried about poking a hole in the end if I'm too rough with it
>>
>>15011437
you are way off if you think fleshlights are intense
fleshlights are garbage
>>
>>15011500
what's your length and girth?
which fleshlight do you have?
which onaholes?
>>
>>15011500
bullshit:
http://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-favorite-toys/
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S14897002#p14917738
>>
>>15011545
wow some shitty western site and one post
he literally bought the least stimulating japanese onahole possible
tomax isnt the only company that makes onaholes
if you want to buy a shitty fleshlight, knock yourself out
>>
>>15011560
lillian long, how long is your feminine dong?
>>
>>15011560
you seem pretty defensive.
how about some alternative and actual reasons why it's better.
>>
>>15011577
>>15011568
read the guide and go back to /v/
>>
>>15011590
Jesus sending me to /v/ for a play on words? that's gay
>>
>>15011590
the guide just drops some toy names w/o much reasons

you are not helpful
>>
How's the Seventeen Bordeaux soft?
>>
>>15011644

Like a softer seventeen bordeaux
>>
>>15011644
this desu famalam: >>15011683

I have a 17 evo soft and I like it a lot but the 17 series all seem to have durability issues because of the dual layers. My 17 evo soft still works perfectly but it has a few tears.
>>
Ive flipped my lilith uterus for cleaning like 10 times now and its completely fine, i also powder it up afterwards too
>>
>>15011437
Original onahole general OP reporting in. If you buy fleshlight products you can fuck right off and never come back to /jp/, normie scum. I own thousands of dollars' worth of Japanese sex toys and can assure you that fleshlight is objectively inferior to any average Japanese hole. Don't come here demanding respect for your poor decisions. Take our advice and buy a Tomax Lilith Uterus in Soft. Buy from omochadreams if you're too dumb to figure out how to use a proxy shopping service.
>>
>>15012007
you did not address any of those points and recommend some low stimulation toy that's too short for your average western dick and not even in the recommendation list of the guide.
>>
>>15012007
>Original onahole general OP
That's a lie, i agree with your post though.
>>
>>15012007
>I own thousands of dollars' worth of Japanese sex toys and can assure you that fleshlight is objectively inferior to any average Japanese hole.
sounds like post-purchase rationalization.
you have no idea what 'objectively' means and just state your opinion w/o providing any facts.
you prolly don't even own a fleshlight go surge.
>>
>>15011076
The problem isn't controls, it's finding a comfortable position to be able to see the screen and and use the hole simultaneously
>>
>>15012007
Yeah fleshlight fagets can gtfo
>>
>>15011918
>lilith uterus
>10 times
>completely fine
how can you tell?
any color changes, black spots (indicates mold/mildew) or foul odors?

and how are you cleaning it?
>>
>>15012030
If you search warosu for the first occurrence of "Eternal Onahole Thread" it should return a date in summer / fall 2013. I took the name from the /sp/ Eternal /trb/ Thread. All onahole OPs for the next 18 months were me. I bailed after recruiting Rjob to update the pastebin.

>>15012053
2/10 you made me reply

>>15012028
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>15012156
why would flipping his hole inside out cause mold? I don't get it.
>>
is spraying some toy cleaner in my toys a good or bad idea for storage? I just want to avoid any mold growing at all costs since some of my holes don't get used for a week or so at a time.
>>
>>15012253
no one said anything about flipping

>>15012280
that's not how you use a cleaner.
you apply during rinsing immediately after use. once it's in the pores there's no way to get it out afterwards.

you can apply starch before storage to keep the material non-sticky, but that has nothing to do with hygiene.

anyway:
>porous material
>not getting any mold with age
that's impossible.
toy cleaner doesn't make much of a difference desu.
http://dangerouslilly.com/sex-toy-reviews/sex-toy-care-and-maintenance/
>>
>>15012082
I have my monitors installed on arm mounts with +/-15 degree vertical tilt. When I want to go hands-free I just flip them all the way up and set the hip on my desk. You're still looking at the monitor at an oblique angle so IPS panels are ideal to prevent color distortion. Also it helps that I have a huge desk that extends about 3' forward from my monitors.
>>
>>15012312
that site is telling me not to use soap or cleaner. is water by itself really ok?
>>
>incoming R20

I'M HYPE
I'M SO FUCKING HYPE

Unrelated, are there any loliholes that don't have suck ass durability?
>>
>>15012336
>unless labeled otherwise, TPR is porous. Porous toys can give you yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, expose your vagina/anus to harsh chemicals or mold, and more. There is no cleaning method that will ever sanitize these or make them safe. Since these toys cannot be sanitized, a simple soap and water wash is the best you can do. Products sold as anti-bacterial sex toy cleaner will not help you here – these products can only ever clean the surface but bacteria, mildew and more is making a home in the pores.
sounds reasonable

the other problem with soap and cleaners is that they can attack the material
>>
File: onahole.jpg (104 KB, 962x542) Image search: [Google]
onahole.jpg
104 KB, 962x542
any idea what onahole model this is?
got it from queen cats adult from their random 10 dollar assortment
I tried looking through their male masturbators and didn't see it
>>
File: yT5OnwM.gif (860 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
yT5OnwM.gif
860 KB, 600x313
>>15006782
Holy fucking shit source on that signed kinmoza poster.
>>
>>15012156
No way, none of that. I put it in a sink full of warm water and soap, rub it clean, dry it, then powder it and store it.

I also always do this for my venus clone, only problem with that is that its starting to slowly tear but thats nothing to do with cleaning.
>>
I think I will get the temptation witch for my birthday.
>>
>>15012312
>>15012374
so far I've only just sprayed and rinsed it off so I think I should be good.

if I do a good job of cleaning and drying is there any need to worry about mold? I'm just a little worried since a few of my toys have been in storage for a week, which isn't typical.

I just washed them out of paranoia.
>>
>>15012470
>I just washed them out of paranoia.
you really shouldn't.
mold likes moisture. as long as it's dry it can't develop.
>>
>>15012467
that's a nice birthday present.

they're $45 on US amazon right now
>>
>>15012506
well I dried them too of course.

but okay, so long as I do a good job of drying I have nothing to worry about, eh? I always make sure all the moisture is gone before storage. I'm still fairly new to onaholes so since they were unused for longer than usual I started to worry.
>>
>>15012506

You should wash your ona before and after each use anon kun, then coat it with baby powder to absorb any left moisture and prevent molding. Corn starch works also.
>>
>>15012528
I've been meaning to pick up some corn starch... a light dusting inside the hole would certainly make me feel more secure.

I suppose I can easily find some at the gas station but I stumbled upon this:

http://www.amazon.com/Argo-100-Pure-Corn-Starch/dp/B00JPT9BFW

1 penny for corn starch? this can't be right.
>>
>>15012528
don't put them away for storage before they are completely dried.

corn starch is more for keeping already clean material still clean while in storage as it doesn't allow new moisture or dirt to manifest.
>>
>>15012614
>I've been meaning to pick up some corn starch
have fun cleaning it out before usage.
i only would put it on the outside as that's still easy to remove again.
>>
>>15012623
Of course, you dont apply the powder until its dry.
>>
>>15012638
Takes like a minute

Do people not read the directions that come on the box? Tomax for life
>>
>>15012638
I already wash my toys before use so how much more work could it be?

I would only dust my finger with it and then finger the onahole. I can't see how that would cause TOO much more work the next time I wash it. I just want to be as safe as possible.
>>
>>15012651
which onahole comes with instructions to put corn starch in?

tomax you can turn inside out, so might be easier.
>>
>>15012405
so anyone have any idea?
>>
>>15012700
Looks like my More Hole Trinity. Show us the entrance, let us get a view inside.
>>
>>15012693
Tomax says baby powder but Im pretty sure most people understand that baby powder and corn starch are effectively the same thing. Or maybe they dont know that, kinda surprised at a lot of these replies
>>
>>15012693
the inside of my Lilith Uterus box tells me to use baby powder on the outside.

quality fucking packaging by the way. I wish all my onaholes came in something this sleek and convenient for storage.
>>
File: onahole1.jpg (44 KB, 470x580) Image search: [Google]
onahole1.jpg
44 KB, 470x580
>>15012718
this is the best I can do from inside
>>
>>15012730
Boxes aren't really that great for storage once you have a larger collection. I wish the all came with nice bags though.
>>
>>15012731
Yeah, look up the hole I named, I think that's it.
>>
>>15012730
is the box airtight?
>>
>>15012749
I can imagine. I only have three right now and they all fit in a backpack with their boxes. I need some bags soon.

>>15012768
no, it's just a cardboard chest with some plastic essentially.
>>
>>15012725

They're extremely different, but have similar enough properties either can be used for our uses

Never dust the inside of onaholes with either cornstarch or baby powder
>>
Are there any onaholes that will make fun of my small, premature ejaculating penis?
>>
>>15013073
Read the guide and post specs, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>15012968
>Never dust the inside of onaholes with either cornstarch or baby powder
but didn't the anon before claim that's exactly what tomax is instructing, see >>15012651

how about some actual reason why that would be bad?
>>
>>15013363
the tomax box says you should powder the outside. it says nothing about the inside.

I would like to hear some reasons as to why you shouldn't powder in the inside though too.
>>
>>15013403
Do you want powder in your urethra?
>>
>>15013429
because washing before using isn't an option?!?
>>
Do these onaholes hurt if you have phimosis?
Found out I had it last month. Started jerking it at age 18 so yeah I didn't know my dick is weird.
>>
>>15013458
>Started jerking it at age 18
How the fuck

I think gentle onahole use is actually a cure for that shit though
>>
>>15013458
It seems possible that it might dull the sensation a bit, at least that's the impression I got from someone else on here who said their foreskin was tight and that it tends to roll back over the glans.

have you looked into treatment? stretching seems to be the go to to avoid circumcision. I know they have special creams and even devices

http://tlctugger.com/phimosis/
>>
>>15013473
>>15013514
Strict family about porn and sex. No big brothers or sisters to tell me. Just friends to show me porn but not tell me to jack it cause we would make fun of them for life. Ah yeah I was reading shit like pulling the skin back everyday in the shower should help and it did but since Im a little too late. Im going to get it checked out after summer break and hopefully circumsicion isn't my only option.
I'll read into it more thank you for the link.
>>
>>15013458
I had phimosis as well. I had stretched enough to be able to pull back when I am flaccid(grower) but definitely not when erect.

I bought the lilith uterus in soft. It did hurt to use at first as these toys will pullback your foreskin. But I used it gently and with tons of lube. After 2 weeks of daily use I completely cured my phimosis. The toy basically helped stretch very fast while feeling good. It is still a little tight going over the thickest part of the glands but there is no pain anymore.

Seriously I tried normal stretching and stuff before, but I never thought I would fix it this fast. I recommend the lilith uterus in soft as that is what worked for me. Onatsuyu as lube.
>>
>>15013623
I am also a grower. So are still trying to get it over while erect or does it still hurt when you try to pull back when erect? Also was there a lot of dick cheese when you were finally able to pull it back? kek
>>
>cleaning hiponahole
>realize I am out of baby powder
>its almost midnight
>i smell a little
>look like shit
>dont wanna go into a 24 hour grocery store and stare at some minimum wage worker holding a bottle of baby powder..
>or worse yet, stand in line
>have a bottle of gold bond medicated powder
... any anons here have experience?
>>
>>15013672
I just need to lube up and pull back. Its a bit uncomfortable to insert but once its behind the glans its fine. No pain. No dick cheese since I cleaned it when flaccid.
>>
>>15013690
Who cares. Do self-checkout.

If not possible then what I do is also grab a chocolate cake/ridiculous sweet to cheer myself up from having to deal with waiting in line.(Yes every time)
>>
>>15013714
I was talking about your first time pulling it back if there was dick cheese? And thanks for this info. I wish for speedy resolve like you anon.
>>
>bought a testicle bra from jlist
>feels nice
>like a little hammock
>cool breeze hits me
>they pop out as I go from dangling to half a walnut
this.. was not a fruitful endeavor
>>
>>15013764
>testicle bra
what the fuck
>>
>>15013728
Hardly anything desu. I always cleaned as best as I could even before I could pull back since I am hygiene obsessed.

Whatever you do just don't get a circumcision. Not worth the permanent loss in sensitivity when you can just stretch it out. Good luck anon.
>>
>>15013885
It is literally some elastic, frills and a thong.

They even have a "penis bag" type thing. really soft, really stretchy cloth that fits over your penis and testicles. as a dicklet with 7 inches and testicles the size of cadbury eggs its nice and snug and does not pop off going from soft>erect
>>
>>15005341
>The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
why doesn't that mention Meiki ZXY?
isn't ZXY supposed to be the best in regard to vagina realism?
>>
How stimulating is the lilith uterus (soft) relative to the venus real?

>>15013896
>penis bag
Sounds kind of nice desu. Might help with the uncomfortable friction you get when the tip of your dick rubs against your underwear because lolcircumcision
>>
>>15013957
>he powders when its still wet
you enjoy your crusty shell, marilyn
>>
>>15013944
Don't have a real so I cant say. Looks like it would be similar though. Definitely a lower stimulation hole though, good for longer sessions. But honestly lower stimulation is needed if you have phimosis. Otherwise its just going to be painful.
>>
I was wondering if anyone had any opinions about the Campus Life athlete from Toys heart. Its the first onahole I've ever bought so I think its amazing but I don't ever see anyone mention it so I was wondering if I got a mediocre one.
>>
>>15013923
on TD someone claims they changed the design around 2014, making it a lot worse:
https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-zhang-xiao-yu-choo-shuu-u-masturbator-questions-review-3653

anyone purchased the ZXY after 2014 and can compare to Venus Real soft? still better?

Supposedly it's not uncommon for NPG to change the design while keeping the name. Same happened for the Meiki Maria Ozawa:
http://thecasqueterofiles.com/rubber-pussy-project-145-meiki-maria-ozawa/
>>
>>15013944
>tfw glans is no longer sensitive because of constant friction against my underwear because of circumcision when I was 11

Does this "penis bag" shit really help? I looked at this product called Manhood or something, where it's a bag that covers your glans only, acts as a foreskin substitute to restore sensitivity. Is it all gimmick or what
>>
I have an onahole sitting in it's packaging still. Would anyone be interested in buying it?
>>
File: manhood-restorer-red1-247x300.jpg (11 KB, 247x300) Image search: [Google]
manhood-restorer-red1-247x300.jpg
11 KB, 247x300
>>15014377
ayye, I've got a manhood restorer on right now.

I haven't tried the original but the manhood restorer does what it was designed to do: hold my slack skin in place 24/7. in the foreskin restoration community this is what is known as a retainer.. just a device to hold the skin in place since the rigid band, which is in the foreskin, is no longer present and I don't have enough slack skin to naturally stay covered up easily.

the testimonials seem to suggest the original manhood does indeed help your sensitivity though.
>>
any cock hero suggestions?
>>
>>15014529
the ones in OP
>>
>>15014384
Not me, but it would probably help if you said which one and where you're located

>>15014410
>restoration
Seems like a lot of work but man would it be nice to not have to deal with dick on underwear friction
>>
>>15014569
it's taken me a few years to get to the point where I'm at but it has been well worth it. it was a legitimate life changer for me since my only real pleasure came from orgasms before I was able to start covering myself up.

I'm not saying you should do it but it's definitely worth looking into.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/forum

manual methods (aka using your hand) and you can actually make a lot of progress with that alone. I've used strictly manual methods and I have full flaccid coverage and close to full erect coverage.
>>
How do I have a passout orgasm?
Do I have to get into prostate masturbation? Do I not need to fap for several days?

I need to achieve this.
>>
File: DoYouKnowHowIGotTheseScars.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
DoYouKnowHowIGotTheseScars.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
Fuck water-based lube :^)
>>
>>15014822
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation
>>
>>15014827
are you blaming silicone for that?
might be just shit quality: >>15003649
>>
>>15014827
this is what stops me from ordering any magic eyes toys. their stuff just LOOKS frail and then I see stuff like this in these threads.

I don't care how good the MoT feels... fuck it.
>>
>>15014774
How long did it take just for flaccid coverage?
>>
>>15014852
>>15014856

There's nothing to blame guys, I just used (and still use) oil because I'm lazy
>>
>>15014866
I've done a terrible job of documenting my restoration so it's kind of hard to recall exactly. I've also been very inconsistent and even stopped for months at a time. It took me a while to really build up a habit. Really, 15 minutes of incremental manual tugging a day will show you good results but I was lazy, unfortunately.

this might help you understand what I'm saying a bit better:
http://web.archive.org/web/20150828183536/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm

(unfortunately the host let that site die for some reason so we have to use wayback to see it now)

I started at around a CI-3.... I was cut fairly loose. at this point I was able to force flaccid coverage but it wasn't exactly comfortable and my dick was kind of crammed. I would literally tape my skin so it would stay over the glans. this was a terrible idea and I don't recommend doing that without looking up a proper way (like this: http://www.norm-phoenix.org/Devices/CrossTaping/crosstaping.asp) but it gave me a good idea of what to expect from restoration and retaining. after about 20 minutes of being crudely covered up my glans would moisten up and become a tad bit more sensitive.

It's hard to remember how I progressed from there to be honest but I'm close to CI-8 at this point. I've technically be tugging for three years but within this last year and a half has been where I've been consistent with it. Before that it was only an occasional thing I did, so I saw progress but not an incredible amount.

So lets try this:

start : CI-3
1 year: CI-4
2 years: CI-5-6
3 years (present): ~CI-8

like I said, I was fairly inconsistent at times so it's not a great example.
www.restoringforeskin.org/forum/

check those forums out. that site in general is a great boat of information and there are plenty of examples/gallarys to check out.
hell, you could even ask this question there and get better answers I'm sure.
>>
>>15014866
>>15014966
can you faggots get your own thread.
or better yet just consult a doctor.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 627x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 627x480
>>15015002
It's thread related because it increased my enjoyment of onaholes and sex in general exponentially.
>>
>>15012457
Sorry senpai, twas a first press blu ray bonus.
>>
Some questions:

How do you guys order these things while living with your parents? Do you just send it to a friends house and then pick it up?

Also can i buy straight from nls with yen or do need to go through some process?
>>
>>15014362
>on TD someone claims they changed the design around 2014, making it a lot worse:
it's prolly true for all dual-layer Meikis.
similar change for Sarah:
https://www.toydemon.com/Meiki-007-Sarah-questions-review-4797

so ignore any reviews before 2014 about them
>>
>>15015171
>How do you guys order these things while living with your parents?
my parents don't open my packages

>Also can i buy straight from nls with yen or do need to go through some process?
yes, that's covered in the guide
>>
>>15005354
I was actually looking up this thread to get a link to the cheapest place to buy this. Tell me what site that is and I'll let you guys know what its like.
>>
>>15015171
I don't, I have an apartment.

I'm more surprised that you guys are buying onaholes and using them in your parents houses. I can't even imagine doing so, even as a teenager.
>>
>>15008402
Take her to dinner first, asshole.
>>
>>15008439
I read piss at first which would definitely be scarier
>>
So I bought the Mouth of Truth recently. Thought I'd just give a review.

To begin with, my member is around 4 inch, uncut. Only had Rina prior to this. I started by lubing with the provided lube. It was pretty thick, so I had to add some water.
Since I was uncut, I'd say that I'm pretty sensitive. The teeth at first was not an issue (and was a rather unique experience), until I started pushing in deeper.
The teeth started to graze the skin, and it started to pain. I tried adding more lube, but no avail. After some prodding, I manage to get my whole member in. That's after about 10 - 20 minutes.
A complete stroke was again, made difficult by the teeth and pain. However, the sensation and suction inside is really good. I came, but was a little sore from the grazing.
>>
>>15016145
so remove the teeth?
>>
>>15016213
Considering it as an option. Don't really like the idea of damaging it though.
>>
File: LEAyRGi.webm (444 KB, 428x230) Image search: [Google]
LEAyRGi.webm
444 KB, 428x230
What is this?
>>
>>15016408
the future
>>
>>15015171

I just do, my parents don't give a shit. Sexual topics also aren't shunned around here.
>>
>>15016145

Welcome to a blowjob by an inexperienced girl

But really, if you're that sensitive then you may be better off removing the teeth. If you want to leave it as 'clean' as possible take a soldering iron and close up the gaps made.

If the idea of the teeth still intrigues you, and you're an average or below guy check out http://otonajp.com/younger-sister-blow-job-onahole/

The teeth are significantly better done, much thicker and flatter(avoiding the scraping problem) and secured better than my MoT. The onahole in general is kinda eh though, so take that as you will.
>>
>>15006032
I just ordered the Lilith Uterus too. It'll be my first onahole ever. I can barely contain my excitement!
>>
>>15016550
why would add teeth to onahole smdh
>>
So which one from these should i get? First time buying one these things so be gentle:

My Trousseau

Fuwa Hole 1mm Virgin

Chitsuten Mesh

Chitsu-niku Puni-puni

Boku Ona 2

Addicted To The Thick Spiral Body 2

Also what lube should i get? Something cheap and for begginers.
>>
so is the mouth of truth really that great?
>>
>>15016974
it helps if you can tell us your dick specs, where you're buying from, and what your price range is.

looks like you're trying to get the cheapest hole possible, which is fine, but as usual you get what you pay for with onaholes. I spent $19 on my first onahole and it started tearing within 4 uses.
>>
>>15014336
a nice toy for a good price. an anon ripped his athlete campus life because his member was girthy.
>>
>>15017147
Lenght is 5 inches and girth is 4.7 inches, i am buying from europe/portugal, i wouldn´t like to go above 30 since its my first time buying and i may no enjoy it
>>
>>15016974
>>15017192

you should pick whatever looks the most appealing to you. beyond recommending something based your size, it can be tough advising people in what to get.

I'd say just make sure the toy isn't too big or too small for you and then choose based off which texture looks most appealing.
>>
Is it worth it to get the Puni Ana DX Hard edition over the regular one? Or is the difference negligible? The Hard edition costs more but if it's something worth buying over the regular...
>>
People have mentioned that amazon is selling the temptation witch in the US, but I live in the US and cant find it when searching. Is there some option I need to change to find it or has the offer ended already?
>>
File: asdf.png (70 KB, 791x290) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
70 KB, 791x290
>>15017606
click 'health and personal care'
that's what most sex toys are under

http://www.amazon.com/ToysHeart-Temptation-witch-by/dp/B00LKWMO3I/
>>
>>15017612
I have searched under health & wellness -> masturbators and toys with brand Toysheart and it doesnt show up, but this link works. Amazon's search is very finicky about these things often for me. I wonder why.

Thank you, also.
>>
File: amazon.png (2 KB, 306x29) Image search: [Google]
amazon.png
2 KB, 306x29
>>15017694
Search "toy's heart witch"
click health and personal care
click pic related
then search witch's temptation
>>
>>15017751
That was what I figured was happening but I dont see that whenever I search. In what general area does it appear?
>>
>>15018172
Why don't you just google temptation witch amazon and go from there.
>>
>>15018172
under Did you mean: “toy's heart with” top left area
>>
File: 1457031560948.png (40 KB, 306x202) Image search: [Google]
1457031560948.png
40 KB, 306x202
I keep smelling this sour, almost fruity scent in my bedroom. Is it possible it's dried cum? I might have wiped up some fluids with a sheet or something and forgot about it.
>>
>>15017506
>The Hard edition costs more

its actually cheaper
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00DYL5JBM
>>
>>15015739
I'm still living at home, though I'm in college my parents respect my privacy and always knock.
Still I usually only use them at night when they're sleeping or when they're gone somewhere
>>
>>15018415
Pretty sure that's what it is.
The back of my onahole ripped a while so I had been using boxers/tshirts etc. to wrap around it when I fap to keep cum from getting on the carpet
For a few days I had that weird smell too, and I didn't know where the fuck is was coming from. After laundry day it magically disappeared.
>>
>>15018449
Thanks anon. My spunk's never smelled like fruit before so it took me awhile to even consider the possibility. Dietary changes are weird as fuck.
>>
I don't really understand onaholes.

I got my lilith uterus in soft, and while there's not much stimulation, I still end up cumming in about a minute. The stimulation itself feels better than anything I can do with my hand, but the orgasms are not as good as when I edge for a half an hour, but definitely better than when I have a quick 5m wank
>>
>>15018508
You do realize you can edge with onaholes too right?
>>
>>15018519
I really can't. I just end up cumming out of nowhere
>>
>>15018681
kek, that doesn't mean it's fake friend-o.
looks like the US sellers sold out. they were selling for $45 a few hours ago but now the only one's left are from japan sellers. Drilian is the name of the seller.

do you not know how amazon works or....?
>>
>>15017612
>not fullfilled by amazon
enjoy your fakes
http://dangerouslilly.com/2014/11/sex-toys-from-amazon-gamble/
>>
>>15018549
Lack of discipline m'boy.
>>
>>15018714
>>15018707

anon if there were fake toysheart onaholes being sold on amazon we'd know about it by now.

I myself have bought several onaholes off amazon and they all seem to be legitimate.
>>
>>15018791
we do in fact know about fake sextoys being sold by random sellers on amazon.

if you don't care, you should just order from aliexpress. same random sellers as on amazon, but cheaper.
>>
Any on with a bigger dick (~7inches+) have a review or experience with cocolo.

I've had way too much trouble due to girth with onaholes:
>Meiki Real
>Mouth of Truth

Also, I personally think that Fleshlights should be welcome here. Visually their exterior aesthetic is superior to all onaholes. They are rubber holes for sticking your dick in and cumming, and people are gonna buy em- might as well share the info about them.

My biggest beef with Fleshlight is their limited dick spec use. Its pretty tough to enjoy them unless you are long and thin.

Need to be long to experience the textures, and thin so the plastic shell doesnt choke your dick to death.

I dont enjoy my FLs because the insides all feel the same- smushing my dick sensation. I bought a FL flight and had to sell it because it suffocated me at 5.75-6ins of girth
>>
>>15018830
I'm not denying that, I've seen them on there, but there usually signs that you're buying a fake in the first place.

all of my onaholes have been fulfilled by amazon so maybe I was lucky but I've bought two toysheart toys off there and they are both legitimate.
>>
What are some ridiculously viscous lotions?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.