[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this good? Should I watch it? Or will it be not good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1-densha-otoko-series.jpg (57 KB, 445x266) Image search: [Google]
1-densha-otoko-series.jpg
57 KB, 445x266
Is this good?
Should I watch it? Or will it be not good?
>>
>>14987484
Make your own decisions. Delete this.
>>
>>14987484
It's shit.
>>
>>14987556
I am.
Ultimately, no matter what you say, it will be my own decision.
>>
Is it JDrama time?

>>14987686
Personally, yes. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
>>
File: z.jpg (53 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
53 KB, 704x396
>>
>>14987484
Series is fun. Movie is less fun.
>>
>>14987686
>my own decision
>my own
Then why did you even ask for opinions?

What kind of backwards logic is this?
>>
Not OP.

My favorite dramas are Hito ni Yasashiku, GTO, Hana Yori Dango, Aoi Hanoo and Ikebukuro West Gate Park.

I've tried Gokusen, Shimokita Glory Days, Nobunga Concerto, Liar Game, Akihabara @Deep and Kisarazu Cat's Eyes, and couldn't get into them so much.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>14988851
Don Quixote and Unubore Deka
>>
>>14987484
i like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-5aTWk3_SQ
>>
>>14987484
Of course you should. A masterpiece.
>>
fucking trash. just read about the real life story and be done with it.
>>
>>14987484
It's fun. The movie version is ok, but not as fun. The special after the tv end is pretty bad.
>>
>>14988851
tiger & dragon and manhattan love story if you feel like trying more stuff by kankuro kudo (iwgp/kisarazu writer)
>>
File: capture.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>14988851
I strongly recommend Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku.
>>
>>14988851
Hatsumori Bemars.
>>
Since this is practically a default drama thread, does anyone here keep up with new dramas from Japan? What did you think of the most recent season? I liked Naomi to Kanako and Dame na Watashi ni Koi Shite Kudasai the most.
>>
People love to hate Densha. And, I mean, I can understand wanting to hate it, but here's a challenge: if after listening to this for the first time in a while you don't have your heartstrings pulled, you might have a case. But you won't:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlr38VxfEiI

Even if you've grown since then and now understand the rerardation of the 愛と平和 bullshit, there's no way you won't get near to teary-eyed while listening to it. Because you're not feeling the song - you're being reminded of the rollercoaster of feelings that was the show.
>>
>>14987484
Yes, it is very good. At first I only watched it because ni channeru, but enjoyed it anyway.
>>
File: zac.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
zac.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>
yes it's a good show. touches a nerve of too many otakus here, that's why they hate it
>>
>>14993694
>touches a nerve of too many otakus here, that's why they hate it
Or maybe it's because it's normalfag shit that stereotypes them and misrepresents their culture? Haha, "MOEEEE~!" Nah, that can't be it.
>>
>>14988851
My boss my hero is my favourite while Ikebukuro is my second favourite so you can try that
>>
I cried.
>>
>>14989791
>does anyone here keep up with new dramas from Japan?
Yeah I do.

>What did you think of the most recent season?
Same as most seasons. Meh. I finished four and dropped three. I'd say the good ones were Family's Form and Love That Makes You Cry. The former I mostly liked because, ignoring the hobbies, the main character was quite literally me and I could relate immensely. The latter I just thought was very good and loved the main leads. Though, as is the norm in my experience with jdramas, both had a rather weak last episode imo.
>>
>>14993944
>my boss my hero

Is it and adaptation of the Korean movies?
>>
>>14989791
It's really hard to keep track of dramas when d-addicts fansub wiki is down.
>>
>>14995574
>Family's Form
Thanks for the tip, this does look interesting.
>>
>>14989802
>Rock In Japan 2005
>11 years ago

D-do you think Densha has kids now?
>>
>>14989791
>Naomi to Kanako
Are there subs for this?
>>
should I just read the book? not op
>>
>>15003138
Yeah.
>>
>>14988851
all of nagase tomoya's stuff
hana kimi 2007
>>
>>14987484
Episode 1 gets me everytime ;_;
>>
Holy shit this show is so old now. Didn't realize it had been so long.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.