[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do 2hous do when bored?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11
What do 2hous do when bored?
>>
>>14987275
Cause incidents.
>>
>>14987275
Depends on the 2hu.
Usually get drunk, start a fight, fuck with the moon or screw with humans for fun.
Yukari just sleeps.

Oh and Ran is a canon autist who looks into math problems in her free time for some reason, not useful ones either. Why doesnt she just train Chen instead?
>>
Play Battlefield and camp on Caspian Border with an AA
>>
>>14987300
BF went to shit so fast.

>>14987275
Stay up all night sewing dolls together for some unknown purpose. Or read all day.
Marisa is the only interesting magician.
>>
Fuck
>>
Orin and Okuu are forever working keeping the core of Gensokyo warm.
There is no sleep for the two chief pets of Former Hell.

And why are sugar skulls so pretty?
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 850x603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 850x603
>>14987300
If you do this you are garbage.
>>
>>14987691
I can't enjoy that map now because as soon as you get in a chopper or plane you get sprayed with gunfire from the other side of the map.
>>
Masturbate
>>
have sex with me
>>
this thread is some good shit rn senpai
>>
>>14987296
>Canon autist
Source.
>>
>>14988010
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Bohemian_Archive_in_Japanese_Red/Ran

>The numerical super-genius who accomplished this feat is Ran Yakumo (shikigami). Her computational prowess is unbelievable, able to solve complicated equations in an instant. When asked why she decided to try and calculate the width of the Sanzu River, she simply replied that it was to waste time.
She did this for fun.
For fucking fun.

Normal youkai get drunk, she could help Chen or train more herself, but she did this. For amusement.

Yukari also asked her some questions in CiLR and found Ran boring.
Ran is more robotic than anything, probably due to shit tier parenting via Yukari.
>>
>>14988953
Ran is a computer with a nine-tail processor!
>>
>>14988953
>It goes without saying that there is no comparison. I could never understand much less solve Lady Yukari's equations.

And then people say that Yukari being overpowered is a secondary meme. It's right there in the canon.

Although, I guess it might also be just Ran fangirling.
>>
Yakumo's are just a family of autists.
>>
File: 1454449179244.jpg (153 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1454449179244.jpg
153 KB, 700x990
Masturbation
>>
>>14989055
We'd fit right in!
>>
>>14989137
/jaykumo/ family!
>>
>>14987289
start an incident or two
>>
>>14989056
I want to masturbate furiously with the myon.
>>
File: whats going on.jpg (208 KB, 850x1097) Image search: [Google]
whats going on.jpg
208 KB, 850x1097
>>14989055
faggot
>>
>>14989055
Please dont imply Chen is autistic.

>>14989027
Nah it's pretty much canon.
I mean lets look at a few things, she's bored, she appreciated the herd work of the rocket, and she invented the spellcard system.
I think Yukari was/is strong enough to do whatever she wanted, and is now bored of life as there is no challenge. So se came up with spellcard bullshit, allowing people like Marisa to challenge her.

I get a similar feeling from other top tier characters though. I think Kaguya is probably the only one who doesnt seem bored with life. Others have things ot challenge them (Eiki with her job, Junko with moon genocide, etc). Mokou gives off the feeling she regrets her choice, but is now locked in so she cant worry too much, and I get the feeling Eirin does her job without much worry for money, due to it giving her a sense of purpose and keeping her sane.
Even Remilia is bored, and she's only 500.

That all said, I feel really bad for Flan, who lives like that but locked in a basement. Why hasnt Remilia paid Eirin to fix her with drugs?
>>
File: 1441303110528.jpg (64 KB, 380x356) Image search: [Google]
1441303110528.jpg
64 KB, 380x356
>>14989254
Chen, what happened to your hat?
>>
Why don't they just die if they're so bored?
Only the moon crew & Mokou don't have this excuse.
>>
>>14987275
What people in the countryside do, nothing. Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>14989256
Flan's basement is maybe the best place in gensokyo.
Full of loli things and toys to destroy every single day.
>>
>>14989345
It would get boring very fast, she's all alone and how does Remilia have enough money to replace everything?
Flan is probably bored as hell. poor girl.
Eirin is immortal so cant be killed by her, she would make the perfect psychologist for Flan.
>>
>>14988953
>>14989027

So, basically Ran makes up some unprovable bullshit, then goes on to bullshit about Yukari too?
>>
>>14989440
Yeah, Touhou is full of unreliable narrators just like a folk tale or myth.
>>
File: 1391465646875.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1391465646875.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>14989603
>unreliable narrators
Aya is devoted to providing the truth for all to see. I cant think of a more objective character aside from the yama herself.
>>
>>14989378
Wouldn't Eirin basically just be an infinitely respawning toy for Flan?
>>
>>14989840
Yes, but a psychologist at the same time.
After an assessment, she somehow escapes (Mokou thrown in as a distraction) and makes a drug that cures the suspected mental health problem.

Obviously Remilia pays extra for the house call and inconvenience of Eirin being blown up several times. Mokou gets paid too, but the end result is worth it.
>>
>>14989256
>locked in a basement
A bit of a misconception, she's got full reign of the mansion/mansion grounds. She's not kept only in the basement.
>>
>>14990271
Good news Flan, we have decided to expand the cage you are in.
Now I'm off out with Sakuya, Meiling will be staying on guard, Pachy will be reading in the library, and Koakuma is practically non existant. Have fun with your new freedom.

I dont know, Remi still seems like a bitch in this new scenario.
>>
>>14990363
You're forgetting Flan is a hikki and doesn't want to go outside.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 850x988) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 850x988
>>14990363
>and Koakuma is practically non existent

What does Koakuma even do? So far it's nothing. That's hella boring.
>>
>>14994747
she checks in to see Patchy is still breathing (or wheezing) and then moves books and/or tea to an fro from the library.
>>
>>14994747
Court jester, she screws with patchy for Remilias entertainment.
Atleast thats what I got from the fact she causes trouble and hangs around the library, yet hasnt been exterminated.
>>
>>14989840
Eirin Didnt consumed the elixir, Only kaguya and mokou i believe?

eirin can still be pretty much killed, with enough force that is
>>
>>14998077
Moonbitches who go to earth without having taken it will probably start to age because lunarians are all actually just humans kept pure by the moon. Plus the ghost ending in IN implies she took it.
>>
>>14989256
>I think Kaguya is probably the only one who doesnt seem bored with life.
Yuuka seems to take every day as it is, and takes joy in the simple things like taunting people.

But that's why the spellcard system was invented, wasn't it? To allow for nonlethal battles, thus allowing people to fight when they get bored without causing catastrophes.
>>
Do Kaguya and Patchouli play videogames together? Would you sniff the cushions they sit on after they finish an eight hour (your game of choice) session?
>>
>>15003902
No.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.