[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /jp/ lova?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (297 KB, 1648x944) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
297 KB, 1648x944
does /jp/ lova?
>>
Looks fun. Is there a english community? I'll be going in blind.
>>
>>14983033
There doesnt seems to be an active community though...kinda sad.. you can ask me anything here if you want though...
>>
>>14976678
>>14988509
What set it apart from other MMOshit?
I haven't touch one in half a decade ever since /jp/ stop having FOTM mmo thread. Sell this to me.
>>
>>14988511
Try giving it a spin and see how it goes for your side, it is a MOBA kinda like smite except instead of skills you summon familiar (cards).

Each familiar has their own stats and holds active/passives skills. However when they dies, you loses the skills and they go backs to the respawn pool. You can only revive them at base or through a certain ultimate (only once though per match).

There is no items in the game just you and your familiars. There is gacha but mostly cosmetic stuff with a small enhancement to your stats which can be easily done.

Every Match last 15 mins where the winner is whoever that takes down most tower or if it is a draw on tower it takes the kills/death as condition (based on my speculation ).
>>
I saw this game on the game centers I went to in Tokyo.

Does anything carry over from the arcade version? Because it looked pretty bland and mindless there.
>>
>>14988968
Nope it is by its own.

For the bland and mindless thing i cant really comment on it. Thats like saying any other games haha. Maybe you can introduce me to a game where it isn't mindless after a certain amount of playthru.
>>
>>14988511
>I haven't touch one in half a decade ever since /jp/ stop having FOTM mmo thread.

Speaking of that, Tree of Savior is finally out tomorrow. (for people who paid for the early access, otherwise it's a month to play it free)

I'd make a thread to see if anyone on /jp/ is playing, but /jp/ is probably full of valueless NEETs like me who'd rather wait a month.
>>
>>14989343
Looks great! Don't think i will be playing though... will be playing bravely default and 7th dragon at that time haha
>>
haha
>>
>>14989343
how is tree of savior
>>
>>14991498
It was pretty fun during the last international beta, but they've made some questionable decisions since then. It's worth playing for a while, but you might as well buy the 10$(cheapest of three. There are really people who payed at least 50$ to play an open beta) early access pack, as I'm not sure how popular it will be in a month. It's already opened, so all the delays and server crashing when games first open should be stopping soon.

I like the silly story somewhat, although I'm not sure it's a real like. It's somewhat interesting but moreso it's all the horrible things you do in the quests, from poisoning people to knocking out young (demon)girls and tearing off their dresses.

Sadly, it's not the Savior of MMORPGs, but it's pretty cute and has a not-horrible battle system.
>>
>>14989343
>/jp/ is probably full of valueless NEETs like me who'd rather wait a month.
I'm playing it, but I am sad no one else is. From /jp/ it seems anyway.

I guess I get to get bored a month earlier than everyone.
>>
>>14998695
At least you get to play the game before it becomes dead.
>>
>>14989343
I'm really disappointed with everything I hear about ToS, but at least Black Desert seems fun.
I don't think many people on /jp/ play it though, I wish there was a guild for NEETs.
>>
>>15004218
Black Desert isn't cute, so it might as well be dead.
>>
>>15004386
Anon, stop projecting.
>>
>>15004444
Anon, stop misusing words.
>>
>>14976678
no time for lova
>>
>>15004444
Miko.anon?
>>
How did this thread came back to life? i tot it was in the archive already???
>>
What are some cute /jp/ mmorpgs?
I want to play games like I read in my Japanese LNs and web novels.
>>
>>15019561
Because dumbasses like you don't sage.
>>
>>15020270
soul worker or closers jp
>>
>>15020270
Do they ever play cute games in those? The only things I can think of are one where like people get pulled inside, and so I presume they're horribly "realistic" MMORPGs and don't even look anime style like the characters do.

Mabi would be the closest to a fictional MMO, since it's fairly directionless outside the optional story quests, and because it has SAO outfits and weapons. It's also fairly cute.

>>15020347
Aren't those just online action games and not RPGs, or even MMO?
>>
why is there no 2hu MMO?
>>
>>15021699
Because it had a shitty stamina system that made you spend all day fishing and about a half hour fighting, gender locked classes, and absolutely no other content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-IMIHJrYyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnFoAHfFw7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQubiHKBPX4
>>
Are there any English version Japanese MMOs that aren't FF14, PSO, or some sort of weird action game instead of an RPG?
>>
File: SWScreenShot_20160318[16-16-43].jpg (756 KB, 1768x992) Image search: [Google]
SWScreenShot_20160318[16-16-43].jpg
756 KB, 1768x992
Anyone playing Soul Worker? Wanna party or something?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.