[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has science gone to far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Evolution has all led to this.jpg (33 KB, 552x550) Image search: [Google]
Evolution has all led to this.jpg
33 KB, 552x550
Has science gone to far?
>>
>>14923784
>buying a pillow for that
How?
>>
>>14923830
I think you would just have to cut a bunch of pillows open and use the stuffing.
>>
>>14923784
Being that's from alibaba, it's chinese and probably painted in lead and filled with fiberglass.
>>
Are you supposed to install an onahole?
>>
>>14924432
Or just rub 'em in between, for the destitute and desperate.
>>
>>14924432
its for intercrural sex. You would know this if you were a true otaku.
>>
>>14924570
Homosexual men used to do intercrural sex often.
>>
>>14925678
Well obviously, that's why there's an image of a boy printed on it.
>>
>>14925687
what is this boy's name? I need to know.
>>
>>14931034
>not seeing the boobs
>>
>>14923784
Where can i buy one of these?
>>
>>14923784
I say science hasn't gone too far enough.
>>
>>14934881
make one, cut the legs down the middle then sow the sides together
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.