[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, Parsee Mizuhashi here. Well, this is my last video. It all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: jjj.jpg (148 KB, 711x773) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
148 KB, 711x773
Hi, Parsee Mizuhashi here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against Gensokyo, against all of you.
For the last hundred years of my life, since I started living underground , I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other girls, never to me.
I'm 2000 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. It has been very torturous.
Former Hell is the place where everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.
You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime because I don't know what you don't see in me, I'm the perfect girl and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious witches instead of me, the supreme gentleyoukai. I will punish all of you for it.
On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest bathing house in the former capital and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blond Oni I see inside there. All those girls I've desired so much. They have all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior youkai if I ever made a sexual advance toward them, while they throw themselves at this brawny , popular Oni.
I take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you., You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one, the true alpha youkai. Yes, after I have annihilated every single Oni in the bathing house, I'll take to the streets of the former hell and slay every single person I see there. All those popular youkais who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I've had to rot in loneliness all these years. They all look down upon me every time I tried to join them, they've all treated me like a mouse.
>>
>>14899259
Shut up bitch, you like being jealous so much to the point of making up excuses to be jealous of people you shouldn't be.
>>
>>14899259
I like you though. You're cute.
>>
>>14899291
I don't know dude, what if this isn't the case at all?
>>
File: 1446964184982.jpg (90 KB, 626x626) Image search: [Google]
1446964184982.jpg
90 KB, 626x626
>>14899259
>obnoxious witches
You're just mad that alice likes me , loser.
>>
>>14899259
Is this some shitty reworded /r9k/ meme?
>>
>>14899259
Real bridge princess, and a real hero.
>>
>>14899392
No, it's completely original.
>>
>>14899392
>Not knowing about the rodge.

come on now.
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 740x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 740x960
>>14899259
>6 hours later
>>
>>14899681
YuuParu is the second best thing ever
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 850x991) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 850x991
>>14899697
What's the best thing?
>>
>>14899713
It's ShouNazu
>>
>>14899422
I'm not a crossboarder, sorry.
>>
>>14899259
Is that you Elliot Rodger? Did you make it to Gensokyo?
>>
File: 1457537709286.jpg (41 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1457537709286.jpg
41 KB, 400x300
Their behavior towards me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy. Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war... I wasn’t the one who struck first... But I will finish it by striking back. I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true worth.
>>
>>14899878
You're telling me you don't know about the supreme gentleman?
>>
File: 46727642_p0.png (1 MB, 1190x1480) Image search: [Google]
46727642_p0.png
1 MB, 1190x1480
Some of you are alright. Don't go to Gensokyo tomorrow
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.