[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, when Kosuzu finally becomes a full fledged youkai, does scumbag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Motoori.Kosuzu.full.1923019.jpg (243 KB, 599x700) Image search: [Google]
Motoori.Kosuzu.full.1923019.jpg
243 KB, 599x700
So, when Kosuzu finally becomes a full fledged youkai, does scumbag Reimu exterminate her?
>>
Looks like an Etrian Odyssey boss.
She's not a bloke, so maybe Reimoo will stab her a few times with needles and seal her in a book or something.
>>
>>14876812
If she reads a bunch of magic books and becomes a witch, can she still turn into other types of youkai?
>>
File: kosuuuuzuuuu.jpg (413 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
kosuuuuzuuuu.jpg
413 KB, 750x1000
>>14876910
I can't remember youkai changing into other types of youkai. Maybe if she became some kind of vessel for the different youkai sealed in the youma books?

>>14876812
I can't imagine that Reimu would be okay with a youkai living right in the middle of the human village. There really isn't any consistency to Reimu's attitudes towards youkai, but the fortune teller incident did set a precedent that humans becoming youkai was unforgivable. However, Kosuzu could claim it wasn't something she tried to do, just something that happened. It would also help her case if she obtained a silly hat.
>>
File: CcdoTkqUcAEeCBb.jpg (129 KB, 786x786) Image search: [Google]
CcdoTkqUcAEeCBb.jpg
129 KB, 786x786
>>14877004
Shou changed her origin nature.
Kogasa has added additional youkai to her identity.
>>
>>14877028
I thought Kogasa was just straight up tsukumogami the whole time. Where was this mentioned? I feel like I missed something.
>>
>>14877091
WaHH ch. 27
>>
>>14876812
She's a cute girl so no. The count was really ugly!
>>
>>14877127
Thanks, I'm only up to volume 4 in WaHH right now.
>>
>>14876812
Can't you tell that the fortune teller event was a precedent for this? It was to show that Reimu's willing to enact the death penalty if the law says so. So when Kosuzu turns, the girl that she's been extremely protective of during the whole manga and the character she worries about the most, internal conflict will happen.
>>
>>14876812
OK, I get the use of books in the design, but what's up with the eyes? What are they supposed to mean?
>>
>>14876812
she'll throw some magic paper at kosuzu and call it an extermination
>>
She will act hypocritical and spare her, or will murder to not contradict herself

It's a no-win situation
>>
>>14876812
You can't exterminate someone if you never even knew they existed.
>>
>>14876812
Is this new art from the guy who makes personahus?
I loved his Alice and Yukari.

>>14879521
Youkai need people to know they exist or they die.
Which means Keine is the true Hitler of Gensokyo. Delete all history of the exisstence of youkai and all of them die.
>>
>>14876812
She'll eliminate her and make angry faces at Yukari or Mamizou.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.