[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of name is bert lmao what a loser.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Bernkastel_Sprite.gif (49 KB, 154x237) Image search: [Google]
Bernkastel_Sprite.gif
49 KB, 154x237
what kind of name is bert lmao what a loser.
>>
OMG IT'S ICHIRIN HOURAISAN
>>
how does the tail connect?
>>
>>14795689
magic
>>
File: bertnernie.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bertnernie.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
Her friend Lambada is pretty neat.
>>
Should I bother continuing with Umineko? Sort of lost interest partway through episode 4 of the VN. I suppose I should if there's more Bern to be had
>>
>>14795867
umineko is fun. join me towards the journey of the golden land.
>>
File: serving tea for bert.jpg (57 KB, 820x461) Image search: [Google]
serving tea for bert.jpg
57 KB, 820x461
>>14794757
It even gets better. Guess what, her butler's name is even Buttler.
>>
File: erika.png (579 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
erika.png
579 KB, 640x480
>>14795867
There's Bern and her persistent pupil.
>>
>>14796366
why is the text box on the bottom like that? i don't think i've seen that before...it usually covers the whole screen.
>>
>>14796562
That's how the PS3 version is supposed to look, the one that covers the whole screen and has the new sprites is an older patch
>>
>>14796632
welp i'm sad now. does that mean i'm missing out?
>>
>>14796562
Not sure anon. Maybe it was edited, but maybe someone with umineko lore knows the answer :c
>>
>>14796632
Actually that might be it, in any case newer 07th expansion novels usually have this kind of layout. Rose Guns Days is like that too.
>>
>>14796662
Missing out on what?
>>
>>14796706
well if it's an older patch i assume that there must have been fixes to the translation.
>>
>>14796728
You have voice acting, newer sprites and backgrounds afaik.
>>
File: gab.png (88 KB, 189x205) Image search: [Google]
gab.png
88 KB, 189x205
>>14796348
A fair treatment for dear Phil. Oh wait-
>>
>>14796562

That's the new patch yeah. You can even choose the text box type from a few different types (in the first game however mine was kind of glitching and always reset itself to no box at all)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.