[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: 51792764_p0_master1200.jpg (394 KB, 800x1133) Image search: [Google]
51792764_p0_master1200.jpg
394 KB, 800x1133
Previous Thread: >>14753540
The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Talking size? Talk in numbers. "Average" is meaningless.

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTmMFX2b

Please take part in the /ona/ survey if you haven't already:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lox7X3s_R27I4r-j75z6zG1Ok4YHZpBhMRelbeRkhKc/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>
>>14787009
Where's the onahole?
>>
>>14787028
she is the onahole
>>
>>14787075
she's actually just the condom, the onahole is outside the frame
>>
its first time i buy an onahole
i am 6inch and 5,1 girth
i got for 70 euro from nls
-bocca della verità
-onatsuyo
-peace
-honey drops
-usb warmer
-3 toy bag large
(all <2kg sent with epacketsomething cheapest shipping so 2weeks i guess)

did i do good? i am going to buy larger onaholes like venus or lilith i guess in a near future if nothing bad happens with customs ect. I chose the remove packaging Only for masturbator, i guess the lady on the onatsuyu bottle is not a problem right? im from europe
>>
Holy shit the last 0.5-1 cm of VA:A's tunnel is a fucking nightmare to dry. My paper towels won't get there no matter how hard I try, and I end up using my fingertip to absorb the moisture.
>>
>>14787384

The teeth are either going to make you love it or hate it.

Otherwise seems fine enough. I've really been liking some of the "spit/drool' style lubes with the bocca

>>14787548

Try a thin pen or something
>>
>Had a letter sent to the wrong address recently and opened up by said address
Least they returned it, hope they don't fuck up my mail again with my onaholes coming
>>
My lolinco is starting to die, and I need something else. Probably something that isn't such a penis bully. Any suggestions?
Into monster girls and the like so it doesn't have to be vanilla.
5.5 L
5.2 G
>>
>>14787657

Girls dungeon

For science
>>
>>14787657
Far as I know you'd be the first to try it, and it looks huge.
>>
>>14787548
how do you even put paper towel in without them ripping
>>
http://en-nls.com/pict1-17523?c2=9999 is this worth getting or should I just use Babypowder or corn starch or something.
>>
>>14788194

Cornstarch works just fine, and is cheaper.
>>
Do you ever spin your onahole or just pump
>>
File: caution-rotation-hole.jpg (72 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
caution-rotation-hole.jpg
72 KB, 400x300
>>14788441
Not too sure if it's a very common onahole for users here, but the Caution Rotation Hole uses that as it's main selling point.
>>
>>14787009
>>14787028
>>14787075
She's one of Tamatoys' parody holes.
It's bad, really bad.
http://infernalmonkey.com/2015/11/20/is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-onaholes-in-a-dankon-strangle-hole/
"RIP"

>>14787384
Bags, USB warmer and honey drops are pointless.
2 big bottles of lotion yet only 1 onahole.
The only 1 onahole is really stimulating so you won't have any other reference for the future.
I would have rather ordered 1-2 more onaholes.
MoT and Tomax holes are on the upper part of the spectrum, they are not meant for complete beginners so why do so many people start with it and recommend it for newbies?

>>14787821
>>14788010
Both are cleaning nightmares.
>>
Hey guys, I'm about to make a huge order from NLS and I read somewhere that you should pick EMS and not DHL. Why is that? Right now it says DHL will be cheaper AND will arrive faster. Is there something wrong with DHL that I'm unaware of?
>>
>>14787821
Yeah, that's exactly the one I thought it was. I'm not getting that.

>>14788010
That also looks like a pain to clean thanks to the way it rotates
>>
>>14788646
well im going to buy lilith uterus soft and lilith spiral dots hard (+venus real or clone still undecided) from omochadreams cause the jap shop doesnt ship international. from my research they are expensive (45 euro for lilith and 75 euro for venus) but very durable and very good.
360 ml of lube from omochadreams is 22 fucking euro, 1 toy bag is 7 fucking euro, 1 usb warmer is 10 fucking euro so i had to buy it from japan where it is cheap, but i had like 500 g more to reach 2kg so i added la bocca della verità cause in europe it is 50 fucking euro. in the end i think this way i am going to have lots of different onaholes for around 200 total euro. 2 lube of 370 ml will last a lot of time i guess so ill buy next onaholes from japan when im going to need lubes.
i think this is the most logical thing i could, what do you think?
>>
I used my VA:A and lets just say I had a bad time. Is Lolinco any better or is it an equally as super tight and super hard dick bully?
>>
>>14788992
Is VA:A your first hole? It's best to steer clear from the extremes (very tight or very soft/light holes) when starting off.

Lolinco isn't as tight except for the hymen which loosens up after a few uses. You won't get that same dick-crushing VA:A feel for sure, but you can blow your load easily with Lolinco if you're not careful.

Of course if you dislike tightness in general it's good to avoid Lolinco too, I'm just not sure what your preferences are.
>>
I'll ask on this thread too: anyone ever ordered from omochadreams.de? Does the company's name appear on my bank's transaction history or do they charge under a different name?
>>
>>14787009
How do I see the statistics/results of the survey?
It showed up the first time I took it but I can't get it to show up again.
>>
File: Capture.png (5 KB, 367x155) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5 KB, 367x155
>>14789325
this is what shows on my paypal.
the shipping is really discrete however, brown box with a private address as sender. no company name reference or anything whatsoever (which is good because the deliveryman was too lazy to take the elevator and turned it in at the office at ground floor level at my place)
>>
>>14788854
nigga no, read the guide and use a proxy.
>>
Is the guy with the doll here?
I wanna see more. Maybe a video of you using it.
>>
>>14789414
Thanks.
>>
>>14789420
see, in germany customs are going to make you open moreor less every little thing in front of them and if the guy youre replying to, like me, doesnt want to do that, its better to order in-country.
yes, theyre usually overprived but you cant forget we also have to pay 19% VAT on orders over 26 eur, so most of the time it evens out actually, or is just slightly more pricey, which ill take rather than having to open my loli hole boxes in front of customs officers and explaining to them i plan to stick my dick into that
>>
>>14787009

I did not see this in the pastebin, but I might have missed it.

When taken care of properly, how many uses does an average onahole last?
>>
>>14789362
We'll stop taking responses when we hit 80 participants. We're currently on 73(which is rather low considering the amount of time it's been on, but hey, we can't help it) which is a fair number of responses, and I'd like to even it out. I intend to publish and show you guys the statistics when we get it all sorted. A fair number of responses are basically asking for more in-depth walkthroughs which could be solved through experience, and that is understandable from a beginner's point of view. Not much in urgent need is discussed. I don't know how you can look at the responses, but don't worry.

>>14789449
Indefinitely. Your penis size and the way you use it will determine how long she'll live.
>>
>>14789463
Thanks.
>>
So, I hope to hear some suggestions.

I'm looking for new hips. Previously, I got Alice Dayo and Cocolo. While I like Alice Dayo a lot - I got it twice at this point - both of them got their entrance teared after one year. After getting that issue with second one, I decided that it's better not to try getting it for the third time and bought Cocolo. Cocolo is quite nice in sense of form and weight but... I can't make myself to like it – because of joint holes, the lube dries too fast and it tends to be “pumped” away to the other end (I tried to plug the other hole but it doesn't really help) so I think hips with joint holes are out of question.

Checking the guide, the only remaining suggested option is Gokujo but I find it to be questionable, especially with that price. So I was wondering if anyone could suggest something else. I'm struggling to avoid ordering another Alice (or maybe I should just go and get both Alice and something new) but can't find a suitable replacement.

Ideas please?
>>
>>14789489
puni hole dx?
>>
Hips for hotdogging? Aside from that 85 lb monster.
>>
>>14787009
>_master1200.jpg
triggered
>>
File: 1_1295429776_m_JdQ8t.jpg (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1_1295429776_m_JdQ8t.jpg
58 KB, 400x300
Anyone ever tried one of these reversible anal mode holes?
>>
File: 1_1365575740_m_qoWje.jpg (48 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1_1365575740_m_qoWje.jpg
48 KB, 400x300
>>14790267
Similar to this one I guess but I think this one isn't meant to be used in the vagina mode.
>>
>>14788652
From NLS:
"For customers from Europe , please note that the DHL shipping cost is higher that EMS overall.
Also when you place a big order, and if we need to use bigger cartons, you would need to pay for additional shipping cost since we need to calculate shipping cost with volume weight.
But EMS shipping applies gross weight regardless of the carton size. So sometimes EMS shipping can be cheaper than DHL shipping."

Side note about customs declarations, also from NLS:
"We usually write "Figures" as description on the shipping document if there is no specific request.
Of course, you can change it to other descriptions such as "Computer parts", "Books" and others. (This is only applicable for e-Packet and EMS shipping.)
*We are very sorry but we cannot change description for DHL shipping. Basically, we write like the following examples.
Masturbators / Dildos... "Rubber toy"
Lubricants... "Lotion"
Vibrators / Bullets... "Electrical toy"
Inflatable dolls... "Float"
>>
File: CZSF9VBWEAAPfGs.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CZSF9VBWEAAPfGs.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
Anyone have opinion or experiences with r20 Puni?

Can't find anything beyond two blogger reviews both with drastically differing opinions.
>>
Am I missing something?

Why would someone pay $8 for 145 ml of golden lotion http://en-nls.com/pict1-32177?c2=9999

When you can get 300ml of it for $9?
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43530
>>
>>14790999
in one order i made to NLS, i was planning on buying the 300ml pack, but decided against it, since it would make shipping cost more, which i didn't want to do
>>
>>14791016
so buying half the amount for the same price, just to keep the weight down and shipping cheap?
>>
File: lilith-spiral-wave-05.jpg (30 KB, 383x376) Image search: [Google]
lilith-spiral-wave-05.jpg
30 KB, 383x376
What's your favorite onahole? For me, it's pic related, the (hard) Lilith Spiral. This thing is just plain wonderful, and I HIGHLY recommend it for anyone even remotely curious about it.
>>
>>14791028
Why hard?

Why Spiral?
>>
>>14791026
yeah, i'm not too heavy of an ona user, so i felt that the extra shipping price might not be worth it
>>
>>14791031
Hard because I like the greater stimulation provided, and spiral initially because it looked fun to stick my dick into, and after because the sensation created with just the right amount of lube and just the right stroking speed is really unique in a very good way. It's almost like the thing is twirling around your shaft.
>>
File: HolMeBackSon.jpg (534 KB, 2043x1199) Image search: [Google]
HolMeBackSon.jpg
534 KB, 2043x1199
>>
>>14791136
>new pair of underwear for them
AHH you wonderful bastard
>>
>>14789918
Holes are joint for this one. I try to avoid getting such hips like I mentioned.
>>
>>14790098
Yes
>>
File: MountainofPoon.jpg (340 KB, 1046x1808) Image search: [Google]
MountainofPoon.jpg
340 KB, 1046x1808
>>14791144
Dressing them up is entertaining.
>>
Is it normal for your balls to hurt the first time you finish using an onahole?
>>
>>14791224
How long did you edge for? Did you slam it into your balls? Did you stop without finishing?
>>
>>14791045
Can I enjoy it as much with my 5.5 dick that won't reach the bottom? Never bought Tomax holes but have been interested in a while, but doesn't everyone recommend soft when you go with Tomax?
>>
>>14791210
so will you be making a video of you using the brown or white one any time soon?
>>
File: GetBackYouFilthyOrc.jpg (345 KB, 1046x1860) Image search: [Google]
GetBackYouFilthyOrc.jpg
345 KB, 1046x1860
>>14791244
That's just 2 lewd 4 me.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.png (212 KB, 419x325) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.png
212 KB, 419x325
>After using a few holes and the puni decide to buy a soloflesh after hearing good reviews about it
>read up on it a few months back and figure its not western trash
>go to website
>Soloflesh is discontinued
>since january
Man I'll never know what it feels like to stick my dick inside hot pressured plastic pussy,
>>
>>14791136
>that rinko
Highly jealous you clever chucklehead.
>>
>>14788733
>That also looks like a pain to clean thanks to the way it rotates
Just get a coupling and attach a piece of tubing to your sink. You could probably get a quick release coupling or something if you don't want to leave it in place. Makes flushing out onaholes incredibly easy even if they're shaped weird, since the water pressure will do everything even without soap (as long as you use a water-based lube).
>>
>>14791494
Would it still not be a pain in the ass to dry?
Also, is there a link to it?
>>
>>14791274
is there anything that's even comparable to this
or is that the top
>>
File: asd.webm (3 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
asd.webm
3 MB, 1024x768
>>14791595
In terms of size, none of them even really come close, about half as aide 1/3 as tall etc.
>>
>>14791723
looks like the webm came out bad
>>
>>14791723
A E S T H E T H I C K
>>
File: 1425217344465.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425217344465.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>14791723
I'm not big enough to handle that
>>
>>14791723
I'd love to get one of these but the thing weights almost as much as me, damn.
>>
>accidentally get my new fuckable nipple oppai toy dirty
>a wash with warm water isnt getting some of the junk off
>use a moist alcohol swab
>gets the job done instantly
>area swabbed feels a little weird
did I fuck up?
>>
>>14791870

Yes, it now has syphillitic gonorrhea and must be disposed of immediately at risk of melanoma transmission

In all seriousness it's probably fine, just give it a powder or something
>>
>>14790270
I own this one and use it all the time. A small hole in the end got torn after a few dozen uses but it hasn't detracted much from the experience. Cleaning is a fucking breeze which is why I use it so much. You can clean and dry it in literally a minute.
>>
Just ordered wet monster chimera, wonder how it'll be.
>>
>>14792020
Chimera or Chimera plus? Both are great holes. I preferred the plus, although it's probably less durable being a double layer. Didn't have any issues with it though.
>>
Bah fuck, ordered the Petan Hip DX from J-list.

Over 4 lbs of Pussy, ass and feet!
>>
>>14791234
5.5 inch dick will reach the bottom unless you're a lying cunt who boasts about dick length by measuring it from a weird angle or some shit
>>
>>14792033
I just Bing'd that, those feet don't look high quality, i think i'd have just bought the pussy and ass
>>
>>14792023
There's a plus? Dammit, I didn't see that.
Hopefully the regular one is good as well.
>>
>>14792033

You just fucked up hard, nigga

http://otonajp.com/petan-hip-dx/
>>
>>14792051
It is. I had both.
>>
>>14792049
There is another type that is just pussy and ass.

But I do not know why those feet were the selling point to me but oh well.

>>14792056
Well holy shit.
>>
>>14792058
Good to hear I didn't waste 30 dollars then.
Out of curiosity, does it really feel different from the different angles like the description says?
>>
>>14792068
Been a long time since I used it. I guess it would from memory, but I didn't exactly try flipping it around or rotating it or anything, I just kinda grabbed it and fucked it.
>>
just bought lolinco virgo

what should i expect?
>>
>>14792094
The FBI.
>>
>>14792094
A big lolinco, and a strangled dick.
>>
>>14792056
holy shit, their prices are a notch lower than NLS

is NLS jewing me? any old dogs can confirm?
>>
>>14792094
ripping
>>
nigga they sell lolinco on the canadian amazon, so i should be fine in the states
>>
Does anyone have any experience with this combined with an onahole?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2PCS-Lot-Toughage-Sex-Pillow-Sex-Wedge-Toughage-Pillow-Sofa-Massager-Adult-Sex-Toys-Inflatable-Sex/32414758472.html
>>
>>14792120
"But it just arrived in a normal white china postal bag with :SEXTOY on it in two languages! "

you should honestly just read the comments below
>>
This might not be too onahole related but I was wondering if there are any websites hosting videos of people using the holes and stuff. Just something I always enjoyed watching but I could never find enough videos.
>>
>>14792142
>non-discreet as fuck

I live for adventure. Just wondering how it holds up since most of the reviews are gibberish or vague.
>>
>>14792100
Just checked. With quickest shipping on both sites, it's about $8 cheaper on NLS for me. (shipping to USA)
>>
any onaholes big enough for 19cm?
already broke some before
I don't want to buy a new one every 2 weeks
>>
>>14792223

Well shit, it was a couple bucks more expensive the other day when I bought mine
>>
>>14792223
>>14792100
Tested it with different onaholes and I got an $8 difference in favor of otonaJP for cheapest shipping options. East coast US, btw.

Guess it varies.
>>
>>14792094
Seriously, strangled dick is not an overstatement. Shit was ridiculous.
>>
>>14792096
>>14792255
the thought of it turns me on desu
>>
>>14792281
Don't get me wrong, I loved it. But I underestimated it the first time.
Came buckets so I guess it was worth it
>>
>>14792068
Yes. Once you know where which bump is, you know where to turn it. You basically feel the same stuff, just in different angles. It's good to stay in the same position per use. Expecting where a bump is doesn't help at all, so it's best to "reset" your expectations for every use. I personally prefer boobs facing up and boobs facing down.

There is a hard version, too, in case you didn't know.
>>
How are the kunoichi series? Not sure whether I should get one, or try the gurun gurun.
>>
My first is (will be) the Moe Body mini torso.

https://www.toydemon.com/moe-body-masturbator

How badly did I fuck up?
>>
is there a hole that emulates nipple fucking?
>>
>>14792428
Seconding.
>>
>>14792428
Yes. Look through A-One's product list on NLS. Look through first.
>>
>>14789057
Less dick-crushing. Good thats a done deal, tightness is good just VA:A's entrance is... less than ideal.
>>14790267
I have tried both of these and inverted mode feels shit. Especially the one on the left it is just straight and you won't feel any lumpiness unless you twist. Maybe its just me but it feels like it is pushing your lube out and being flipped inside out leaves no room for lube. It feels a lot better in vaginal mode though.
>>14790575
That is horrible EMS can pretty much end my life, thanks for the answer.
>>14791723
How do you even wash those? Bathtub?
>>
>>14792423

Kinda.

It's gonna be a pain in the dick to upkeep, you should have gotten something smaller to use between cleanings and whatnot.

Also heard the insides don't hold up all that well
>>
>>14792423
gl senpai
post results
>>
>>14792428
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/chichikan-nipple-penetration-onahole

It seems shit don't get it.
>>
So I've been away for a while and now I am coming back to ask possibly retarded questions. I want a Venus cross, where do I go to get one shipped to Ausfailia? Queencat won't, their Amazon store won't. Does anyone know if OmochaDreams does? Their website looks shady as fuck though.

I decided I would get one as my next purchase but left it too long and now my only remaining loli vag has carked it leaving me without access to jayjay for the immediate future. I am not happy with this situation nor myself for letting it occur.
>>
>>14792674
Didn't you have like 4 loli vag's? You loli-murdering bastard.
>>
>>14792423
you went big anon, post review when you get a chance
>>
>>14792682

Ok it's a long story of poor decision making, but yes I did. One got put through the wash to see what would happen to it (disintergration) and I threw out two holes that I did not like to use. One more picked up an odour that was an instant bonerkiller and wouldn't go away no matter how hard I cleaned it which left just one, a Rina, to take everything and well it was just too much for it and now it's rekt too.
>>
>>14792698
How's the Rina in terms of soft/hardness?
>>
>>14792758

Somewhere around normal I guess.

Has anyone tried Melty Pussy of Angel from magic eyes? If I can't get a Tomax in soft/very soft easily I may go with that. I need a really soft material. As weird as it may sound using firm holes is less stimulating to the point where I often simply lose interest in it.
>>
>>14792845
mind you, tomax's regular firmness is still pretty soft compared to others
>>
>>14791136
>>14791723
Sweet jesus. Are these things the 20 pounds of pussy and arse?
>>
>>14793038

More like 85 pounds
>>
>>14793066
They came out with THICK versions?
>>
File: cute.jpg (6 KB, 88x180) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
6 KB, 88x180
>>14792100

It depends, some products are cheaper, some are more pricey, and most are around the same price. I've purchased from them twice now, and I've had no problems using them so far. Main differences are inventory and shipping options. NLS offers e-packet, EMS, and DHL for shipping, while OtonaJP offers regular airmail, SAL airmail (regular and small packet), and EMS. Regular SAL airmail can be used for any sized package and usually ends up being cheaper than both EMS and DHL shipping, with the drawback being it takes around 10 days. Small packet SAL airmail is similar to e-packet, where its usually the cheapest option for shipping with smaller packages, but shipping time is 2~3 weeks. Their inventory is smaller than NLS, but they're updating their inventory pretty fast for being a newer company, which is nice. Also, their little mascot is cute, they need to put her on more of the site.
>>
>>14793129

I'm on the east coast by the way, so shipping for other places may vary.
>>
File: 2016-02-19_15-11-37.png (47 KB, 758x372) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-19_15-11-37.png
47 KB, 758x372
Spurdo Spärde :D
>>
>>14792244
19cm= over 7inches.

TOMAX VENUS
Big and sturdy.
>>
>>14791028
which other onaholes do you have to say that lilith spiral is the best? i d like to buy lilith uterus soft and spiral hard. do you happen to have uterus or venus real or clone to give us some advice?
>>
File: Untitled.png (68 KB, 730x918) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
68 KB, 730x918
Guys I need help, please truncate my order I don't know what to take out. This is going to kill my wallet. (this is 455 freedom bucks in total now)
>>
>>14791990
Yeah the whole part about it being designed to flip around seems like it would make cleaning easy without the fear of ripping apart.
>>
>>14793805
>4 daisyuki hold
why 4 and not 5
>>
Was there ever a consensus met on Otona.jp?

I remember reading one issue a person had with it is them fucking up the weights on products. It was a lot of times listed as heavier than it actually was, making it
tricky to reduce shipping costs.
>>
>>14793938
Oh woops I actually wanted to get 4 bottles of Ona Tsuyu lube and 1 Daisyuki hold. I want to remove at least 3 holes, which of these here are the worst of the bunch?
>>
Do I really need to remove loli boxes in the UK?
>>
>>14794454
Yes, but if you are feeling ballsy keep them.
>>
>>14793977
well toy bag large on nls is 20 g, on otonajp is 100 g. usb warmer is 150 g, while on nls is 70 g.
>>
>>14794454
Better safe than sorry
>>
>>14794625
Start weight on nls is 200g, it will probably be similar for small orders but cheaper shipping for bigger with nls.
>>
>>14794401
i heard the sheep hole sucked
>>
>>14793231
heh
Kuma-san
>>
>>14793805
>PPP

We keep telling you guys about this.
>>
>Petan Hip DX came in the mail today
>have a small cock
>this thing is really super tight
>ripped the anus even with a proper amount of lube and soaking in warm water
welp..
>>
>>14795584
Are you serious? I ordered one yesterday too.
Can you show me some pics of where it ripped?

Also how are the feet in terms of softness and footjob-wise?
>>
>>14795584
Isn't it realistic for anuses to rip if you fuck them?
>>
>>14795584

Well fuck me, mine is supposed to be in today as well
>>
>>14795597
Feet are just wiggly nubs, they are about an inch and a half long heel to toe and due to the size of the butt you cannot push them together in a fashion that will feel good.

No pics available, but it ripped from the top. the "wall" from the outside and inside the anus is pretty thin. Vagina part is holding up nicely however
>>
>>14791200
Yes what?
>>
>>14792674
Just use ausposts shopmate, thats how I got my tomax holes.
>>
>>14793805
Use yen instead of aud,
>>
>>14795685

Oh I had no idea this existed. Thanks.
>>
I've agonized for a few days now and I really really think I want to get one.

http://www.tomax-usa.com/venus-real-soft/
I'm not sure if this is what I want though. I've read the guide but I'm too indecisive. I wish someone nice would tell me what is best. Lube too.

I joined the group in the OP but I'm too shy to post because I'm an idiot.
>>
>>14795931
You can't really go wrong with these holes, just make sure you know that V. Soft will take a while for you to get off, and hard will take a very short time instead.
>>
>>14795952
I was in a previous thread complaining about how I have deathgrip syndrome so I need something that prevents me from grabbing my dick and crushing it or something that gets me used to another method
>>
Is tomax-succubus a good kind of hole? It's cheaper by 10$ but is it a lot cheaper quality?
>>
>>14795957
You either need a set of holes to step down your dgs or stop wanking for a bit and use a soft hole.
>>
>>14795979
I can't afford to buy 2 holes and all the stuff that goes with them.
>>
This thread can get so lewd.
>>
>>14795997
Pretty fucking tragic too when one person mentions having a GF and immediately gets blasted by people telling him to tell her the hope feels better.

Fucking bizzaro
>>
Is astroglide a good lube?
>>
>>14793552
I've got the Succubus Dots (also Hard) and Lolinco. Lolinco would be my favorite but she's just such a pain in the ass to maintain comparatively that I rarely put her to use.

And yeah, my current collection is kind of tiny but I've owned/used other holes in the past.
>>
Does anyone have experience with the Venus Cross? It definitely looks like something I want to put my penis into, but is it worth the price of admission?
>>
File: untitled.png (16 KB, 793x273) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
16 KB, 793x273
Should I bite the bullet and get these?
>>
>>14796430
wat
>>
>>14796430
The results of an online personality test?
>>
>>14796430
yes
>>
File: fakepussys.png (67 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
fakepussys.png
67 KB, 1366x768
>>14796430
>>14796439
>>14796442
>>14796444

sorry I'm fucking stupid and forgot i renamed the file
>>
>>14796451
Seems good to me, just be careful with Lolinco. She takes a lot of effort to care for, and if you're too rough with her, your massive gaijin penis might cause some damage.

Really great hole though, like god damn.
>>
>>14796451
i personally can't offer you any advice on this selection, but i would like to know how that frog ona is, since the other person who ordered it said it might take a while for theirs to get to them
>>
>>14796484
>>14796559

Thanks, I was pretty interested in the frog hole too so i'll give it a test when i get it, which will probably be Wednesday/Thursday.
>>
When ordering through amazon can you have packaging removed?
I wanted to order from queencat but they don't have Onatsuyu and Amazon has Onatsuyu and the Venus Real

I really really need removed packaging
>>
>>14796367

It's fine enough to use, but it's kinda thick and dries out quickly.
>>
>>14796614

Try asking the seller before buying. Some might be willing to, but most probably won't bother
>>
>>14796614
They're all sellers, man. I'm pretty sure they can, ask the seller if they can.
>>
>>14796654
>>14796648
This is ridiculous how complicated it is to discreetly get what I need without paying insane shipping and getting caught with an anime masturbator.
>>
>No onahole that has a rubbery cord that slides up your urethra as you thrust in it
A whole new market waiting to be opened.
>>
>>14796614
>>14796648

Should also add that if you're worried about someone opening the package then just get it sent to one of the Amazon lockers.

Unless you're a leveled offender or otherwise have people screening your mail. In which case you probably shouldn't even be ordering
>>
>>14796671
I can't really go more than a block away from my house because I'm a shutin. The venus isn't even a loli hole but it's enough for a normal person to weird out.
>>
File: 1_1455688893_m_0N3EC.jpg (112 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1_1455688893_m_0N3EC.jpg
112 KB, 400x300
>It has a local anesthetic effect, and demonstrate an analgesic-antipruritic effect.
Hrmmm
>>
>>14796669
No thanks I'm still waiting on VR connected masturbator contraptions
>>
>>14796681

Just a heads up, people who are gonna be weirded out will be weirded out regardless of whether there's an anime girl or porn star on the box

They probably would be even more weirded out and think its used or something if it wasn't in a box on its own.
>>
>>14796713
I'm struggling to be able to order everything at one place anyway so I'm probably not going to be ordering it tonight again, for the fifth night.

I'm too poor to pay shipping multiple times at these rates, and figuring out how to pay in jpy is hard, my bank charges $7.50 for currency orders less than 1000

I was hoping to spend 100 dollars or less for a hole and lube but it's not happening at this rate.
>>
>>14796726

How are you having trouble? What are you trying to get? You don't HAVE to have the memefaps repeated around here
>>
>>14796742
I don't want to get a shitty hole that will break itself or my dick. I'm trying to get the Venus Real and Onatsuyu based on reading the http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

I'm bad at knowing what is right or best when I research so I was trying to find the stuff you guys said was best. If I get a bad one then I've wasted the money so I'd rather spend a little more up front, but don't wanna throw money into shipping from 3 different sites.
>>
File: 1_1427960754_m_sXBAK.jpg (856 KB, 590x2980) Image search: [Google]
1_1427960754_m_sXBAK.jpg
856 KB, 590x2980
Is the puni virgin 1000 soft good?
Does it have that gross oil feeling to it like the angel one or have a weird smell to it?
>>
What's wrong with using your hand? Is 90 dollars worth a slightly better fap?
>>
>>14796451
change that lolinco to virgo
>>
>>14795707
If you like that, try their parcel lockers.
>>
>>14796996
Can I use your hand?
>>
>>14796996
Yes, the extra money for better fapping is worth it.

Before I needed porn and my hand to fap. Fapping with just my band was damn near impossible due to being spoiled by the internet for about 2 decades.

Now with onaholes I can lube up, wipe up, back to normal life and remember to clean it at the end of the day
>>
>>14797323
>at the end of the day
ew i clean it right after every use and the existential retrospection period
>>
File: InTheCrack.jpg (372 KB, 1046x1860) Image search: [Google]
InTheCrack.jpg
372 KB, 1046x1860
>>
>>14791723
That's some serious ass. Looks fun.
>>
>>14791723
How much does that shit cost?
>>
>>14797372
I dunno man, had my old fucking ass Fleshlights for years doing that, as long as they get washed before the semen solidifies into little spears its cool.

Same things working for my new toys as well, anything from fuckable nipples, to hips to little eggs.
>>
Taking the plunge with a Lilith Uterus and the Onatsuyu lube. This will be my first sex toy and first time using different lube (I've always used hand + astroglide)

Hope this will feel good.
>>
So, I'm probably going to order the Venus Real (soft) from queencat soonish (by march 6/7th). I was also going to buy the r-20 puni from them as well, but they're sold out/not in stock. I looked in the guide to see if it mentions restocking for them, but I didn't see anything. Does anyone know if they restock frequently, or should I just message them and ask?

I also was hoping to find out a bit more about the firmness of the venus. I currently have Rina (not big version), and I was hoping someone might be able to give me some idea how much softer the "soft" material would be. I understand the holes are structured differently, but I've also heard that the soft material is "like sticking your dick in a cloud", which honestly doesn't sound all that great. The Rina is really great, but honestly it's a bit of a bully and always tries to push itself off me.
>>
>>14791723
Need more webms
>>
so would you guys say a lilith uterus or whatever is good for people like me that have death grips

i want to cure it, my girlfriend says giving me HJ's is really tough sometimes because I only get off when she squeezes down
>>
>>14797396
You really know how to make somebody jealous.
>>
>>14797592
venus clone is currently on sale for like 4 bucks off if that matters

get the regular firmness you won't regret

regular for tomax is softer than most of the other(think toysheart, NPG etc.) onaholes out there
>>
>>14797869
Thanks.

$4 isn't really that big of a deal to me, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>14791136
I'm actually interested in how much these are. Seem like quite an investment but might be a good one at that.
>>
>>14797997
rumor has it at almost 1k usd with S&H + tax
>>
>>14797486
>>14797997

They're like 900 ameribux
>>
>>14798002
>>14798004
Hot damn. That's some serious commitment.
>>
>>14797997
It was posted in the previous thread.You can get it at Seductive Midnight Candy Shop for $930.

>>14797869
I'm planning on getting the Lilith Uterus and can't decide between Hard or Regular firmness. Any reason why you recommend regular? Does it just come down to preference?
>>
>>14798020
venus real regular was my first tomax hole just because it's the most standard epitome of tomax, and turns out it's pretty damn good

i don't know what you like or want out of a hole, but regular is always a good middle point in case you don't wanna go to the extremum and regret later why you didn't pick the other
>>
>>14798020
I enjoy Hard and Very soft, I dont regret a single tomax purchase yet, plan on getting a regular lilith soon.
>>
File: OilDrilling.webm (2 MB, 648x1062) Image search: [Google]
OilDrilling.webm
2 MB, 648x1062
>>14798010
>>14797997
It takes a serious love for booty.

>>14797614
Sorry.
>>
>>14798203
God
Damn
>>
>>14798203
Hahahaha holy shit I was not expecting that. That's lewd. Is it tight inside?
>>
File: 1364366933629.gif (551 KB, 245x163) Image search: [Google]
1364366933629.gif
551 KB, 245x163
>>14798203
>>
Lilith Uterus in Soft doesn't give much stimulation compared to the Venus Real Soft. It's really comfy but just doesn't feel like much.

Solution: wrap in T-shirt and place rubber band around base. Now it can be pretty tight and it's way better.
>>
>>14796996
Only costs $40 for a good Tomax hole and yes, it's worth every penny and even more.

>>14797592
Venus Real Soft is great.

>>14798020
I'd say the Lilith Uterus Regular is already pretty firm. It provides a lot of sensation. I wouldn't get it in Hard.
>>
File: 1435586210110.gif (933 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1435586210110.gif
933 KB, 300x300
>>14798203
>>
File: WereGoingIn.webm (1 MB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
WereGoingIn.webm
1 MB, 1900x1080
>>
>>14792120
>>14792175
Don't order it.
The hole seems to be in a straight downward position, but it should be at least in a 45 degree angle forward.
When you thrust, you do it in a forward motion, not downward, plus keep in mind the angle of your erect dick, so it wouldn't feel pleasurable.
>>
>>14798690
>turn it on its side
>fuck it
>problem solved
>>
I'm very jealous of those pillows with the huge booty. Especially of the dark elf one.
>>
>>14798203
I fucking admire the shit out of you man, you truly are one of the greatest ass men on the internet.
>>
>>14792157
Why not make a forum for it then?
Deephentai is shit anyway and they only steal from elsewhere.
You could also incorporate a semen-on-figure subforum, just like the japanese did on their site and mostly because the western SOF forum has been dead for years.
>>
>>14796669
there's ayase onahole that have something similar in the uterus chamber
>>
so it looks like tomax have redone their very soft material formula or another variation on it? its little hard to tell with only google translate

anyone good with moon?

http://daimaoh.co.jp/item5454.html
>>
>>14792244
Either a venus or a R20 (non puni) or a fleshlight
>>
>>14792845
the melty pussy is pretty awesome, but since it has the harder layer on the inside and the outside is super soft, once the inner layer eventually tears the outer layer tears even faster.

Mine lasted about 2-3 weeks with daily use, it was amazing while it lasted.
oh and I'm not super huge or anything 6" length and about 5" around.

TLDR:
Melty pussy feels awesome but lives up to its name and falls apart after a few uses if you have any kind of girth.
>>
File: example.jpg (64 KB, 1004x679) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
64 KB, 1004x679
>>14798715
If you plan to use it while laying on the bed, you'll have problems.
The straight downward hole would only work while you stand, but then you'd probably have to mount the pillow to something.
Sorry for the shitty MSPaint job.
>>
>>14796754
What country are you living in? if you say the USA and haven't considered just buying the venus from queencat and the onatsyuu from amazon with the $100 budget you have, you are doing it wrong.

the lube is on amazon with free shipping for less than $20 last time I checked and the shipping for my last QC order was also less than $20, with the venus real normally going for $50 that should leave you with $10 to spare.
>>
>>14798915
http://en-nls.com/pict1-42262?c2=9999
>>
>>14798934
>free shipping for less than $20
I've literally never heard of this. It's usually free shipping if more than $x.

And USA
>>
>>14798942
I meant the total cost of the onatsyuu on amazon was less than $20 including the shipping as the item itself has free shipping last time I checked.

yup $13 and change with free shipping on amazon still.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005A0PEQ0?

it does ship from japan so you will have to wait a few weeks for it to show up though, in my experience it takes about 2 weeks.
>>
File: example.png (19 KB, 1004x679) Image search: [Google]
example.png
19 KB, 1004x679
>>14798915
at least it's not this
>>
>>14798915
>>14798690
Yeah, I got the Alice body instead. Only $6 and will help me decide if getting something more expensive that is hands free is worth it.
>>
>>14791723
Name of product?
>>
>>14791723
have you ever thought of buying used panties or maybe those bottles of "feminine" sweat for them?
>>
>>14793805
Melty Pussy of Angel dies after a few uses according to others.
Fluffy Sheep is bad (falls apart fast).
And since you chose 4 different Toy's Heart holes, maybe deselect one?

Personally I wouldn't order toy bags either, you can get them in most stationery shops.
Plus, what >>14795699 said.
And never order while being horny.
>>
>>14798203
Well, that looks like it could handle something big.
Actually... I wonder if someone already used an onahole on their horse. Just imagine the rubber exploding from the overflow of cum.
Damn me, for thinking up unexisting fetishes.
>>
File: 1375814129436.jpg (210 KB, 686x441) Image search: [Google]
1375814129436.jpg
210 KB, 686x441
I keep forgetting my onahole by the sink for people to find.
>>
File: Untitled.png (64 KB, 717x832) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
64 KB, 717x832
>>14798968
You could just turn your body around and fuck it the other way, baka.
>>14799626
Ok thanks I have fixed my order a bit. One more thing I want to ask about, is there some scented products to spray on daki's and pantsu like girl's sweat or armpits or something that is actually worth getting from NLS? From what I heard en-nls.com/pict1-26698?c2=9999 sucks and doesn't really smell like sweat at all.

>>14799756
I remember ages ago that was how they got some horse cum on Jackass and here it is EXTREMELY NSFL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBdoQNfy6Ek and now I have to clean my eyes.
>>
>>14796996
Non-virg here. They feel like the real deal. and yes.

You know how sometimes you're really horny but you've already jerked off a few times and your dick is a bit chaffed? You can just keep going with the squishy soft and lifelike texture of an onahole.

I like to lay pillows down and my onahole too, and just fuck it in missionary while looking at my favorite doujins. Cum so hard you'll want to take a nap right after.
>>
>>14800310
Smell products are usually bad, sadly.
http://infernalmonkey.com/2015/01/22/body-odor-in-a-bottle-smell-fetish-goods/
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/accessories/moe-perfume-a-little-sisters-smell-who-loves-her-elder-brother
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/accessories/holly-water-of-high-school-student
Asked a girl for her notes during my uni years and I had to pick them up at her place. For 2 weeks those papers smelled like her room, god damn did I get off hard smelling that sweet scent.
>>
File: retention.jpg (72 KB, 674x475) Image search: [Google]
retention.jpg
72 KB, 674x475
shit... this is for http://otonajp.com/tight-virgin/
>>
Guys am I supposed to put the lube in the onahole?

It keeps getting weird and the friction is bad.

Also the outside of the lips keep fucking up and causing bad friction as well.

Am I not using enough lube?
>>
>>14801856
What onahole are you using, how much lube are you using, and yes, you need to use lube.
>>
>>14801864
I just got the puruman starter hole, and the cat girl starter hole, can't remember what that one is called. Haven't used the second one yet.

I put some lube on my thing, then I put the rest in the onahole. It keep getting weird though, I cleaned it twice, the inside is fine now, but the outside is sort of sticky, I grabbed with maybe some lube still on my hand, but I've washed it twice so I'm not sure what's going on.

The lips kept going sort of inward and was not good. I didn't cum inside, I finished with my hand because the hole was being a pain.

Is it fucked up? I don't want to fuck up the other one.
>>
>>14801895
The outsides of onaholes will get sticky naturally, just put some talcum powder or cornstarch on it, not in it, and it'll go back to being smooth as an ass. Could you link to the page of this puruman hole?
>>
>>14801935
This is the one I didn't use.

https://jlist.com/omo538

This is the one I used.

https://jlist.com/omo519

Should I move the corn starch around on my hands and then just pat all around the hole?

How much do I need to use? Like a 1/4 tsp?
>>
File: fuwaturo.jpg (265 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fuwaturo.jpg
265 KB, 500x500
>soft version
My dick is confused.
>>
>>14801664
Look for a pink slip. You probably just missed the delivery and your package is at the post office for pick-up.
>>
>>14801664
shit doesn't crack down on you at the post office

it would happen in customs
>>
>>14802022
I use a towel (white), I put the hole on the towel and put the corn starch onto the hole and roll the hole around in what ever is left on the towel. Putting some powder in your cupped hands and patting down the hole works as well.

The one you used looks like a very intense hole, so it'll need more lube then normal, ones with smoother insides tend not to needs so much since the heat generated by friction is minimal.
>>
>>14801664

Plug the tracking number into the usps site. They just couldnt deliver today. May have needed a signature and no one answered
>>
File: fdsaf.jpg (62 KB, 881x402) Image search: [Google]
fdsaf.jpg
62 KB, 881x402
I hope this is good
>>
>>14802263
I reckon you didn't do badly.
>>
File: TiD0r6c.jpg (196 KB, 1164x652) Image search: [Google]
TiD0r6c.jpg
196 KB, 1164x652
>>14802263
somebody didn't read the guid
>>
>>14802323
I read the guide.
>>
>>14800210
I wonder if there's any Saber themed onaholes.
>>
>>14801664
I live in California so would this still happen to me?
What if the onahole has no "high school" "little sister" shit on the box? Just anime?
>>
>>14802115
What should I do about the lips sucking in and causing uncomfortable friction?
>>
File: tracking.jpg (72 KB, 658x480) Image search: [Google]
tracking.jpg
72 KB, 658x480
>>14802323
Some people don't care about packaging while others do. I see nothing wrong here.

>>14802802
I wouldn't worry. I live in California too. My package went into retention because I was out of town when they tried to deliver it. Went to the post office to pick it up no problem, no questions asked.
>>
>>14803086
Was the package marked with "adult toys" or anything like that?
>>
>>14803131
Nope. I ordered from NLS using e-packet and it was exactly as they said at: http://en-nls.com/page_shopinfo.php#whyshop3

Might be different if you ordered from somewhere else or used different shipping. DHL tends to be a little more accurate with customs declarations but it's still not that obvious. Of course with QueenCat stuff on amazon you might get something like >>14802323
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.