[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to make a game with your favorite 2hus, how would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Touhou.full.1652394.jpg (3 MB, 1600x1403) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.full.1652394.jpg
3 MB, 1600x1403
Pick your favorite 2hus, from each stage and from the playable cast, make a hypothetical game with it, and post in this thread how your game would be.
You can choose two (or one if you want) playable characters from any of the official shmup games, and Reimu and Marisa are always playable. You can also choose a mid-boss 2hu and add her into any stage if you want.
Hard mode: Make a coherent incident involving those characters. You only choose the characters so the location could be anywhere.

Spin-off characters:
Kasen counts as Stage 3.
Sumireko counts as Stage 4.
Iku counts as Stage 5.
Tenshi counts as Stage 6.
Suika, Komachi and Hata no Kokoro count as Extra stage.
Eikishiki counts as Phantasm stage.
Fairies of light count as whatever.
>>
I decided I will save my ideas until I make them.
>>
Does it have to be a Shmup.
>>
>>14698556
OP here, forgot that Yuuka counts as Stage 6 and Medicine as Stage 5. They don't appear in Reimu's scenario in PoFV, so I kinda forgot about them.
>>
>>14698625
Nope, but then you'd have 4 playable characters for a fighting game if that's fine with you.
>>
How about a stealth game where you're Marisa and you have to steal* books from Patchouli?

* borrow
>>
Playable characters: Yuuka and Yuyuko
Stage 1 Rumia + Koakuma
Stage 2 Chen + cat
Stage 3 Keine
Stage 4 Seiga
Stage 5 Sanae
Stage 6 Yuyuko (for Yuuka and Reimu) or Yuuka (for Yuyuko and Marisa) + Youmu
Extra Stage Mamizou
Huh, my Top 7 by stage is very different from my Top 7 overall.

The incident: Flower petals start falling from Gensokyo's skies. Reimu and Marisa go to take care of the incident as always, and Yuuka and Yuyuko don't want to be blamed again for something they didn't do. There are so many petals that the morning sunshine doesn't illuminate Gensokyo properly, and Rumia and Koakuma are roaming around and disturbing the heroines. They are taken care of easily, but it's hard to see because of the incident and they get lost. Then, Chen sees the heroines flying and attacks them, because the catnip flowers on Mayohiga are making her cats crazy (for Yuuka and Yuyuko) or is attacked as revenge for her cat attacking them (for Reimu and Marisa). The heroines then fly up into the sky because of all the flowers, and see Keine, who's angry because she got lost in the clouds of flowers. She tries to scold them for not doing their job properly, but is only really there to get in the way. As they go farther up, they see Seiga trying to sneakily get into the Heavens amidst the flowers. After defeating her, they go to the Netherworld. They see Sanae who greets them and says she was waiting for them. The heroine is confused, and Sanae says it was the heroine who invited her to see the flowers. The heroine thinks she's crazy and/or involved and attacks them. Same thing happens with the final boss and mid-boss Youmu , as they're just chilling and seeing the flowers, not aware of what's going down in Gensokyo. At the end of the day, it was really Mamizou, who wanted to see flowers from the Human World in Gensokyo. She invited Sanae because she was also from modern Japan, and they made the flower viewing event on Hakugyokurou because it was the most beautiful place she could imagine.
>>
>>14698556
Paper Tenko
RIP that developer ;_;7
>>
>>14698966
Steal (borrow) books from Nazrin's and Kyouko's Myouren temple, Alice's and Patchouli's personal libraries, Sanae's Moriya temple and Eirin's mansion.
Would be a based spin off.
>>
>>14698556
>>14698639
PoFV is not a spinoff game.
>>
>>14699084
Sorry, what I meant by that was "games that don't follow the 6 stage pattern"
>>
File: make it 3.webm (604 KB, 598x402) Image search: [Google]
make it 3.webm
604 KB, 598x402
>>14699027
RIP in pieces.
>>
>>14698556
>counts as

Fuck you, nigger.
I can put any character in any stage I like.
If Yuyuko can be both a stage 1 and 6 boss, who do you think you are to decide which character has to be where?
>>
>>14699966
Calm down. I just set a rule of thumb to make this more interesting. Or otherwise people would add their top 5 and this thread would be too similar to a 2hu rank thread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.