[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yukkuri Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 136
File: da shky.jpg (53 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
da shky.jpg
53 KB, 533x400
Take it easy in our new thread, /jp/.
>>
reminder that nice yukkuri deserve happiness and an easy life
>>
>>14658490
awwww
>>
File: 8b2ea6e42c6877843ca79cdaaedd4d64.jpg (345 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
8b2ea6e42c6877843ca79cdaaedd4d64.jpg
345 KB, 1024x1024
I still feel sad about Reimu.

Do you think Yukkuri would be sentinent enough to be allowed into some afterlife/reincarnation?
>>
File: kanna 2.jpg (31 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
kanna 2.jpg
31 KB, 500x648
>>14658615

Yukkuri heaven and yukkuri hell.
>>
File: remi.png (888 KB, 800x1920) Image search: [Google]
remi.png
888 KB, 800x1920
>>14658615
I like to think that the whole willpower thing they have allows some sort of yu-afterlife, where niceheads can take it easy forever.
>>
>>14658615
Yes and the rabid shitheads drive their poor yama to some hard drinking.
>>
easywriter, you got last update?
>>
>>
It's funny that we were once faced with the prospect of Yukkuri Diary turning into a full blown kids game, fast forward a couple of months later and we're now able to shove rockets up Yukkuri's anyaru.
>>
Chapter 8: those who have fangs
We need more information about the The other factions, even if the city seems like the most reliable option. And we have started the day with yukkuris, lets end it with yukkuris.
After waiting around 5 minutes just to be sure no-one was coming, Patchi ordered youmu to move.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took them 2 hours to cross the distance between the point were they were to the predator territory. of course, this speed just wasn´t possible with the rest of the camp with us. The kos, and probably my mother,will need to rest from time to time, even at a slow pace.If you add to that that they would be carrying -and weighed down by- at least food and some personal objects, they would probably waste a day or even two if they took the path to the city, and probably more if they tried to reach the bridge.
The forest was silent. that was each day more common, but this was different: The air felt heavy, and the general atmosphere was even more uncomfortable than usually. Patchi and youmu wandered trough the forest for arround 10 minutes, covering themselves with trees as they advanced. Sound suddenly pierced the silence of the place. A sound patchi didn´t remember hearing anywhere before, yet that somehow sended a gnosedump trought her whole body like she had fallen on a floor covered in snow
the flaping of multiple wings, approaching at dangerous speed
"youmu! cover!" there was not time to be more specific nor did she need to.
"Di-ck!"
youmu understood perfectly the situation, and immediately found a small hole near the base of a tree. while patchi quickly fold the umbrella, youmu covered themselves quickly with leaves and dirt
'Please for the love of God work' patchi prayed as the last leave covered them. fighting various remilias in their territory would be suicidal, so their only chance was stay hidden and hope that it worked.
the sound came closer, and closer, and closer, and the robe around patchi´s "neck" got tighter and tighter. 20 seconds after first hearing it, it stopped getting closer, and voices joined a more tame version of the death song
patchi couldn´t make out much of what it was being said
'it stopped getting closer and now is less frenetic...' after a moment patchi realized what that meant 'they are just maintaining their position on the air'
"...U~!" said a voice -a remilia, patchi assumed- in an agonizing tone
"...uneas...die, uu!"
"...Rem...followe..."something hit the ground with violence not far from where patchi was hiding. She had her eyes closed, trying to forget the fact that she was at one misstep of being eated alive.
"Uu! stupid fatty remilia can die easy! Remi will take it easy without being a slave!" the voice in pain now was really close. was she what impacted before on the ground?
"Great, begone easy! remilia doesn't want stupid yus that won´t know their place! Uu!" the other voices had gotten closer too
"Uu! remi will come back one day, and you will regret this easy!" whoever was saying this, seemed to be younger that the other voices."remi will find flan! now is fine! and remilia will cry easy!"
"ugh! how you dare to ment...!"
"uu...?"
>>
File: rain.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>14660082
the sudden silence confused patchi at first, but a sudden wetness on patchi´s head clarified it
"uu! rain is uneasy, but this only bad for stupid remi! die easy!"
"die easy!" said a group of similar voices al unison. the flapping sound started to fade away immediately after, and patchi was left alone with the sound of rain intensifying by moments, and the weeping of the abandoned remilia(?)
If there was not rain, patchi would wait for the yukkuri to leave, but the rain was starting to get intense, and she would not last long with the umbrella folded. A plan formed in the Yukkuri´s head, and with time running against her, she decided to go along with it.
patchi grabbed the umbrella without moving the leafs around her, and after a deep breath preparing herself for the worse, she shouted the order
"YOUMU, CHARGE!!!"
"DIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!"
"Uu!?"
A surprise entry would be their best chance to get out of there alive. Just after the sudden movement of youmu jumping from their hiding place , patchi positioned the umbrella ,unfolded it, and covered both herself and youmu from the rain.
"FACE THE ENEMY!!"
"DIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!"
youmu stopped her charge and turned violently at the enemy -who was behind them at the moment- and pointed her weapon, ready to strike.
'I can´t die here. Not yet'.She was terrified, she wanted to run like when that family died in front of her, but running not always solved things. if the remilia was fast enough running will be the last thing they would do. Now patchi was 100% sure behind them was the general direction of her home, and that their enemy was neither too close nor too far from them. they were in a good position for both attacking or escaping if needed, and the enemy was alone, wounded ,surprised, intimidated and about to melt if this lasted more that 5 minutes.
With the determination of live to see the next day, patchi stared at the enemy to decide the next move.
And what she saw changed her mood dramatically
at around 30 centimeters from the hole from they were hiding and one meter from their hiding place, was a yukkuri remilia bigger that patchi, but patchi had trouble identifying it as a remilia: her complement was gone, her wings were nowhere to be seen, and she was dirty, covered in cuts, and seemed to be starving.She was looking at patchi and youmu like they were some demon who was about to take her soul.
The rain continued to fall at a fast pace, while the two factions faced each other. This was her first 'battle' against a predator, yet patchi, after fully realizing the situation felt little to no treat from the miserable thing that was in front of her. youmu would just impale her with minimal effort, and they would be done. Or they could run, and the yukkuri wouldn´t be able to catch up with them even if she wanted.
But you have to decide: fight or run? those were the only options your mind registered when you ordered youmu to charge, risking your lifes. Or there is another option? Maybe...:
A.Run
B.Kill
C.Save
there will be a strawpoll so that the thread does not get bumped with one word replies, but I encourage you to reply with any feedback aside from the option you choose. I find them helpful to create the story and enjoy reading about what you think about it.
http://strawpoll.me/6623929
>>
>>14660094
Patche needs more reliable yukkuri.

Adding aerial reconnaissance is never a bad idea when exploring hostile territory.
>>
>>14658490
except shitheads, they deserve eternal pain and torture
>>
File: 1437350569375.jpg (80 KB, 413x578) Image search: [Google]
1437350569375.jpg
80 KB, 413x578
>>14659539
>make a PC version
>dont keep it up to date

niplogic
>>
>>14660158
Did you read that post?
That fucker's cut to ribbons, no wings no accessory. All it's good for is information.
>>
>>14660094
It's obviously not a threat. But if we stay in the rain too long we all die, so if she can still walk she can come with us, if not too bad.
>>
>>14660618
Remi regenerate like fuck.

I don't know if they can grow wings back

I don't think Patche does either.
>>
>>14660411

that's why I prefer mostly nice yukkuri in my fiction
>>
>>14660094
I think Patchy needs to help the Remi. If it gets its wings back and doesn't immediately betray her then there's an amazing new party member. Even without wings, if she heals up then between her and Youmu going through the shitheads should be much less of a problem. We could even take care of Deibu.

Personally I wouldn't even mind using one of those magic points to make this work.
>>
>>14660691
I don't think we have any magic points.

We got an original 10 points, used 5 getting a Patchy, and used 5 getting Super-intelligence.
>>
>>14660708
We have two. Patchy starts with 2 int so it only took 3 to get 5.
>>
>>14660767
Oh.

Sheeit.

I would have been at least one of those points into luck.

As it stands, Patchy just can't get a break.
>>
>>14660819
Maybe so, but Patchy's exceptionally smart. She has the mental ability to make it work out in the end.
Probably.
>>
>>14660905
Well, luck points vs. asspull points is the difference between a fishing rod and a fish.

Depends on how badly you need fish at that moment.
>>
File: 2.png (2 MB, 1324x2000) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2 MB, 1324x2000
I'm coloring Kiri's Shakespearean master piece in higher resolution, it's gonna take a while but I will deliver eventually.
>>
>>14661193
go with many blessings
>>
>>14661193
Based anon keeping the fandom afloat.
I really should do some translations for a couple pools.
>>
>>14661579

Dear god please do.
>>
File: waaa.png (11 KB, 149x109) Image search: [Google]
waaa.png
11 KB, 149x109
>>14658490
This isn't very nice. Please murder immediately.
>>
>>14661579
>>14661193
Doing god´s work
>>
>>14662068
Why yu's eat poor mister butterflies and mister caterpillars when they can even survive eating only grass?
>>
>>14662600
>when they can even survive eating only grass?
wouldn´t the bitterness kill them eventually? as far as I understand, tastes and sugar are the equivalent of nutrition for yus
>>
>>14662600
Because they can still taste things, and to them grass is extremely bitter. Flowers and bugs apparently taste much better to them.
>>
>>14661193
Nice! Good luck.

>>14661579
OYP posters would consider you a legend. There's a handful of users that have translated before but they're mostly taking it easy now.
>>
>>14661579
I'd like to beg for a translation of Marisa's easy hibernation.
>>
>>14663766
Ah, I forgot about this one, good story but the translations stopped so close to the end.
>>
>>14662600

ask yourself why you're not a vegetarian
>>
EVER
SINCE
I
LEFT
THE CITY

Yu!
>>
I just discovered Gelbooru's response to typical yukkuri pictures and I think they're even better than the stuff itself.
>>
File: CYmvPbZUwAQY1Ne.png (267 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CYmvPbZUwAQY1Ne.png
267 KB, 600x600
>>
File: CZf0_k_UUAA9AAg.png (369 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CZf0_k_UUAA9AAg.png
369 KB, 600x600
>>14665887
>Gelbooru's response
Why care in the first place?
>>
Why do bodied Yukkuri exist?
>>
>>14666931
Sadly there is no canon on yukkuris

I hated the rubrub resulting into branch full of baby yukkuris, for example.I prefer penipeni into mamumamu and birthings.
>>
>>14666996
I find the mechanics of stalk birth a lot more interesting.
A lot more potential for abyuse too.
>>
>>14665992
I don't, I was just amused to hell and back to see it
>>
>>14666996
>>14666931
The general idea is some yukkuri are able to take it so easy that they grow more than others, and this manifests as either a body in most cases, or in a rare case, Marisas become Dosus. It still varies from author to author, though, some treat it like a rare alternative type, like kotatsu/shell Marisas, non-red ribboned Reimus, etc.

It's all up to the author, though, there's only a handful of things about yukkuri that seem to be consistent between stories.
>>
>>14666931
In the previous thread we talked about the power of yukkuri willpower. I like to think that yukkuris that admire humans decide to develop a body to get closer to that existence. This would also explain the great number of bodied Remilias and Flandres: they are less abused that other types, have longer life expectancy due to their skills and their relation with both humans and yukkuri, so they have more possibilities of developing affect over the human figure and they usually are less likely to suffer starvation (I asume you need a well-fed yukkuri to have a chance on developing the body)
>>
>>14667608
Plus even an abyuser can enjoy having a Remi/Flan around, due to feeding them. There's quite a few stories based around that.
>>
>>14667608
I always assumed it was just yukkuri that got fucked by humans.
>>
>>14667152
Wise words anon
>>
File: c062ec59961521e85410e73cd7b62394.jpg (138 KB, 1184x1000) Image search: [Google]
c062ec59961521e85410e73cd7b62394.jpg
138 KB, 1184x1000
?
>>
>>14668345
>>14667897

Miss Jao could eat that entire bottle of Tabasco and not even flinch.
>>
File: 1427927183742.jpg (335 KB, 1260x660) Image search: [Google]
1427927183742.jpg
335 KB, 1260x660
Okay, not only I did a really big chapter this time, I also added some music as a test to see how it works. I tried to choose simple tracks for this first try, let´s se how it turns out
chapter 9: the act of saving
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lasWefVUCsI (low),1*]
'...'
Patchi looks at the yukkuri in front of her: she is a remilia, there is no doubt. Were she to survive this day somehow without help, and she would be another danger in her way to leave this place, so killing her was a logical choice. She could leave and forget about her, and that would be probably fine too, because the path to the bridge seemed like an deathtrap, one more remilia alive or not.From all the three choices, taking care of this yu was probably the most risky of all
"youmu, approach her"
"...myon"
Sure, if she survived the journey and the treatment, AND if she didn´t attack her immediately afterwards she would have a good weapon against other yukkuris, but what were the odds against that?
*splash* *splash*
youmu´s body against the water already accumulated on the ground added another odd against her: were they going to survive against this rain? the umbrella wouldn't last long against this rain.
*splash* *splash*
'seriously, what the hell I am thinking?'. this seems like a really stupid choice in this situation. She started looking for something in the backpack while youmu continued to approach the yukkuri
*splash* *splash*
"uu...?"
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJLo3oyjRcE&index=2&list=PL6DE069D0DFE937E3 ,2*]
But... I can´t help but feel that way when I look at this creature. This world is cruel, and sometimes you have to be that cruel to survive. Patchi understands that much. Shitheads usually survived longer that niceheads for a good reason, and patchi was knew that the day would come were the choices to survive and the choices of being a nicehead wouldn´t match up. That day, Patchi will have to choose between living on, carrying the sins of that day or dying with a clear conscience
But not today. Today patchi is saving a life, and she´s going to live trough it
they were at mere centimeters of the remi. There wasn't time for presentations
"Here" patchi throwed in front of youmu the thing that she had prepared beforehand.
The remilia stared at patchi, then tho the umbrella, and then to youmu, with a confused expresion. Patchi tried to make herself more clear
"Eat that, you will die otherwise"
the remilia diverted her attention to the big bug that was at youmu´s fit. it took her a moment to identify it as the food that patchi was referring to
"Uu..! Uu...!" she crossed the distance between youmu and her with slow and sluggish movement. after taking a tentative bite to the thing (probably something unknown for a remilia) her mind seemed to catch up with the state of her body. She devoured the whole thing in no time
"Happiness...!"
"You must be tired" added patchi as remi´s eyes started to close almost immediately after eating the thing. The lemon candy inside it worked like a charm
"uu... remi is tired..."
"then sleep easy, remi".there was no response.
"Youmu, lift her up here, quickly!" patchi finally showed some worry in her voice: the umbrella was showing sights of breaking, and youmu´s feet were probably soaking wet.
"Dammit...!"
"Koa will help easy!" said a voice next to patchi
It was koa this time. She had probably been awake since patchi ordered youmu to charge. she started to support while flying one of the umbrella´s sub-brims, which was about to collapse
"thanks koa!, youmu" patchi paused and, after making sure remi wouldn´t fall from youmu´s back, she continued "Get us under some cover, quickly!"
"DI-ICK!!!"
the rain seemed to have no end, and the leafless trees offered little to no cover, but patchy wouldn´t give up so easily. The sky thundered, as if taking the little creamed ball´s challenge.
[stop 1, 2]
>>
>>14668345
>>14668373
I found it very funny in that little comic where a Meiling was about to be eaten, but instead killed the Remilya by her filling alone.
>>
File: mad marisa.jpg (40 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
mad marisa.jpg
40 KB, 533x400
>>14668394
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patchi looked at the rests of her faithful umbrella as she prepared herself to sleep. the tool lasted longer that she had hoped, but not even that was enough.the stick had black pieces of cloth and plastic all along its length, with a jumble of the same material on the ground in front of it. they have managed to find some cover before the thing collapsed. after half an hour of waiting while force-feeding the remilia little bugs, the skies cleared, and they returned home.
It was almost dark when the group arrived to the cave. everyone seemed really worried, but her faces of relieve changed when they spotted a complementless yukkuri
The wasas and my shithead sister started to growl like mad dogs, wanting to tear appart the injured remilia. her litte sister seemed confused both at the sight of the yukkuri, and her family´s reaction. Father told patchi to 'get away from that uneasy yukkuri!, now is fine easy!', while looking like he was about to ram remi and youmu with his body. Mother seemed concerned, probably reconizing the type, but waited for your explanation
"She needs medical attention now. I feeded her and anesthetized her, but she wi..."
"little one come here so uneasy yukkui can die easy!"
"Yuuu! Patchi must listen to daddy! leave that yukkuri to us easy, ze!"
"yes, ze!"
"yes, yes, ze!"
"...everyone, t-ake it easy! now is fine!"
Patchi was overwhelmed by more nonsense and rage from most of her family. Luckily for her, there was a voice of reason along them
"Understood. We will make space on little one´s room to ensure little one´s guest´s safety, but... be sure to ensure patchi´s too"
"...!"
And so, here we are. Mother holded them down while youmu and I entered my room and did our best to heal the remilia.the shit pit did a great job afterwards at putting her sisters at bay.
It was my first time dealing with injury´s of such a magnitude: patchi used wet leaves and orange scrapings (she didn't have orange juice) to make a 'healing patch' of unknown effectiveness. she also feed her some orange and lemon scrapings so that she could sleep soundly all the night.
'...but... be sure to ensure patchi´s too'
Mother´s words were a clear advise that patchi would take. After healing the remilia, youmu made in a corner a small bed surrounded by some spare sticks, making an improvised prison cell. Just as an extra safety measure, youmu would sleep with patchi and koakuma tonight.
"Patchi... will mister yukkuri be able to take it easy?" asked koa in a worried tone
"...we can only hope" Patchi said as she pondered the effects that the lack of accessory had caused.
First of all, she finally understood why the remilia seemed so confused when she first met: she was confused by the number of accesories. she couldn´t understand what yukkuri was talking when patchi speaked, because the big marisa´s hat over the group.
Second, Some yukkuris seemed to not be affected by the lack of accessory of other yukkuris, or there were some method patchi wasn´t aware of. neither youmu nor koa had attacked the remilia on sight, why? she wasn´t sure. she was sure, however, that it was not the norm.
Third and last, the path to the bridge was still an option even after this day, or at least patchi hoped. If accesories really had this effect, they could 'turn' themselves into other yukkuri´s by putting different accesories. and what yukkuris did have immunity over remilia? Sakuya types. even if they were naturally treated as slaves, they weren´t in danger of being eaten by remilias, and this could cross their territory without trouble... in theory. the only way of knowing would be more testing.
and so, the first day ends. Patchi gos to sleep really satisfied with her work today, specially after saving a life.
>>
File: map.png (83 KB, 709x557) Image search: [Google]
map.png
83 KB, 709x557
>>14668414
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second day arrives. Remilia is still sleeping, but she looks better that yesterday.
your Mother is awake this time.After a report of yesterday´s events, she seems pleased with her little one´s progress. Mother tells patchi that she will talk with patchi when she comes back today, and that she will take care of the 'guest' on your absence. She seems to trust your judgement on saving the remilia, but she will probably want an explanation anyways.
after feeding her some more food and telling your mother to look after her, the trio was ready to leave.
What would be the best course of action now? visiting the human territory? take actions against Deibu? Maybe visiting some yukkuris settlements nearly and check if someone was still there isn´t a bad idea. Patchi pondered all her options
you decide to:
A.explore human territory (will take at least half of your day)
B.'Pay a visit' to Deibu (will take at least half of your day)
C.Play with your sisters (will take at least half of your day)
D.Visit point A (will take at least half of your day)
E.Visit point B (will take at least half of your day)
there will be a strawpoll so that the thread does not get bumped with one word replies, but I encourage you to reply with any feedback aside from the option you choose. I find them helpful to create the story and enjoy reading about what you think about it.
http://strawpoll.me/6640604
>>
>>14668417
I feel like I'm eventually going to regret not going for C.
>>
question: Do all yukkuris stories outside of gensokyo happen on modern japan? do they need to?
>>
>>14668632

No Yukkuris are everywhere. There are Ankos about Yukkuris at the Arctic Circle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kvxVFDL6DU

New YD update. We have poop.

More vocal cues for yukkuri, as well.
>>
>>
>>14668401
It's a good defense against your employer.

Also I really liked the one with the Meiling wanting revenge for her tribe being killed by shitheads. Shame it was never finished with translations.
>>
>>14669497
Meiling´s revenge? that one was pretty good
>>
>>14668473
I actually picked C this time. I think taking a small break while staying near the healing Remi is a good idea.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uttAkG56ZEc&

Yu
>>
File: kimee.png (122 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
kimee.png
122 KB, 444x444
>>
>>14669511
Yeah, of all types, I like meilings the best
>>
>>14668417
I think we should visit point B.
Whoever is still there would have to be big and strong to be able to fend off shitheads, and they may know something about the city.
>>
File: 1451898982393.png (284 KB, 650x581) Image search: [Google]
1451898982393.png
284 KB, 650x581
>>14669474
>that intense spinning and shitting frenzy
>>
Glitchy as fuck.
>>
>>14669944
Apparently if you leave them in clothes now they'll shit all over themselves. I had to open up my game to take the clothes off of my niceheads so I wouldn't forget.
>>
>>14670082
The clothes disappear after enough shitting.
>>
>>14670121
That is intensely gross.

I'll have to try it on one of my compost shitheads.
>>
>>14669474
>dat smooth framerate
Is that the PC version or something like bluestacks?
>>
I didn´t actually expect you guys to pick up C, for good or for bad. This development will surely turn out to be interesting
>>
File: 1448862034758.jpg (92 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
1448862034758.jpg
92 KB, 900x700
>>14670986
Well you put it in there.

For what it's worth, it seems to be the defacto 'stay home and nurse that remi back to health' option.
>>
>>14669474
I love the voices
>>
I'm contemplating whether or not I should blow up the Marisa/Reimu family I keep in the back room of the house. The original Marisa and Reimu have both taken it easy forever and their kids and grandkids and their great grandkids are annoying the fuck out of me, most of them are shithead as well.
>>
File: Indian space program.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Indian space program.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
what the fuck did I do?
>>
>>14671135
Do it. But abuse and torture them first
>>
File: komarisa1.jpg (227 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
komarisa1.jpg
227 KB, 1000x1400
>>14671135
If you can't scold them into being niceheads, you can knock them around a little and feed them to the cow, too.

>>14670845
Probably Bluestacks, he hasn't updated the PC version to the current build yet.

>>14670986
I like >>14671029 's idea, use the time to nurse the Remi and maybe show her Patchy wants to get along.
>>
>>14671690
>>14671862
I just blew them up, when the eldest ko of the original couple(who grew up to be a dosu) took it easy forever it became an easy decision.
>>
Small update to YD today, you can now manually move yukkuri to poo-poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2RDEcicAn0

Hopefully bluesnow's seen how popular his game is and will keep updating quickly!
>>
>>14671862
>>14671029
I might do that
just for the record, I did actually have a plan beforehand for option C.
>>
hate me
>>
>>14673682
>>
>>14673688
>>
>>14673691
>>
>>14673694
>>
>>14673697
>>
File: hurthurt.png (121 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
hurthurt.png
121 KB, 700x700
>>14673701

Lawd I would fuck that family up. And I would get a couple of gallons of OJ to keep them alive for prolonged torture.
>>
>>14673697
Hurting KotaRisa is disgusting.

She only wants to turn her easy-ness into tea and snacks for Mister.
>>
File: 1277.jpg (49 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
1277.jpg
49 KB, 432x600
>>14673808
>>
>>14673853
You seem very uneasy, tripfag.
>>
File: 7.png (2 MB, 1324x2000) Image search: [Google]
7.png
2 MB, 1324x2000
Painting easy! lots and lots of stuff to fix
>>
File: shithead.png (72 KB, 468x303) Image search: [Google]
shithead.png
72 KB, 468x303
>>14673691
It's so disgusting when yukkuris stick out their tongues.
Dunno why this make rage so much, yuck!

Kill 'em
>>
>>14673682
>>14673688
>>14673691
>>14673694
>>14673697
>>14673701
and nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>14673701
Why Yukkuri kill accessoryless Yukkuri?
>>
>>14675525
It's a fundamental aspect of a yukkuri's person. To lose one's accessory is akin to losing one's actual face. A yukkuri without an accessory usually can't take it easy and generally either have difficulty being recognized by their kin or are beaten for being an uneasy yukkuri.
>>
>>14673959
Finally someone who knows how to colour greyscale shaded lineart without leaving the shading in black.
>>
File: asperger.jpg (102 KB, 575x464) Image search: [Google]
asperger.jpg
102 KB, 575x464
>>14674310
>>
>>14671231
Shoving rockets up their anyaru when they want to take a dump makes them "fly", I just did it with a fish Marisa and she disappeared into the sky.
>>
File: a3d108b1f47de91dbff5d3a8bf9aa57f.jpg (447 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
a3d108b1f47de91dbff5d3a8bf9aa57f.jpg
447 KB, 1400x1000
Would you eat Yukkuri dinner?
>>
File: food chain.gif (439 KB, 1286x560) Image search: [Google]
food chain.gif
439 KB, 1286x560
Chapter 10: Morning on the hospital
Maybe staying isn´t a bad idea? there is still time to make sure everything was alright.
"What´s the matter little one?" asked mother when I came back from the gate
"I think we will stay some time here today"
"myon~"
"yes! taking it easy!"
youmu and koa seemed to be okay with it: after all, yesterday´s adventure had been a little rough for everyone.
"Is that so?" she asked, curious "If little one thinks is the best thing to do, Patchi doesn´t mind"
Your sisters don´t seem to be awake yet. after all, the dawn has yet to come and you were ready to leave 5 minutes ago. you decide to join your mother on the nursing of the remilia until your sisters wake up
Patchi´s room was quite crowded today with 5 yukkuris inside
"what do you think mother, will she make it?"
"mmmh..." After pulling apart some of the sticks surrounding the remilia, Your mother used her long hair to gently palpate the whole surface of the sleeping yu without waking her up. her "hands" stopped in her back for a second.
Patchi waited patiently -altrough worried- while her mother closed her eyes to think about what to answer. After all, patchi didn´t risk her life, youmu´s, and koa´s for this remilia to die here.
"Actually..." Her mother finally spoke, catching all of the present yukkuri´s attention "remilia will be in top condition by tomorrow´s morning"
"Mukyu...?!"
Patchi unconsciously said her type´s trademark word upon the surprising news. an image of the predator´s condition when she first met her popped in her mind, trying to comprehend how could be possible to totally recover from that in two nights
"remilia? mister yu can´t take it easy?" koa seemed confused upon hearing the name of the feared predator type. The lack of accesory made her tone curious rather that scared. Youmu, in the meanwhile, had decided to examine the remilia by herself, apparently not interested in the explanation that was about to take place
"We will see koa, we will see" patchi patted the small yukkuri on the head, and urged her mother to continue
"Remilias, and specially Flandres, have a regeneration rate much higher that other yukkuris. little one does know that already, but this is the first time little one can see what does that exactly mean. Remilia can regenerate from almost anything as long as she has mister food"
she paused to point out remilia, while youmu was retiring the leaves that were covering her whole body. when she retired the last one, patchi only managed to see a few scars here and there, but not a single wound remained. from behind her, a pair of half-formed wings peaked. she was simply out of words
"Remilia regeneration also depends on each mister yu´s will. Patchi doesn´t know what remilia is thinking right now, but she is probably focused on healing even while she sleeps. also little did a good job healing her, but even if she did´t she would have healed in two days anyways"
"Mother, you really know alot things about yukkuris" not even some of the yukkuri material patchi encountered was so specific
"well, Patchi has a friend that knows everything about yukkuris health. I wonder how is she doing..." Mother abstentmindidly looked trough the window in the celling for a few seconds, until one sound joined the paused conversation
"uuu...?"
>>
File: happy remilia.jpg (121 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
happy remilia.jpg
121 KB, 500x500
>>14676468
everyone present turned to the direction the sound came from. close to youmu, who now seemed to be on guard for anything suddenly, the remilia meeted with curious eyes the multiple stares that were directed at her
The mood seemed to tense up immediately. One wrong move and everyone´s efforts would go to waste. Patchi could not allow that, so she was the first to act
"take it easy. you seem to be in better shape that yesterday" patchi took a bug from a small stack nearly remilia, and offered one to her "Hungry?"
"yes! uu~!" e yu took the bug from patchi´s hand and devoured it in no time.
"do you remember anything from yesterday?"patchi asked right after she finished her meal
"Uuu... Uneasy remis made hurt-hurt to remi because she didn´t listen to stupid remilia!"
even Patchi was a little confused at the mention of that many yukkuris referred with the same name. she decided to go with the last one
"I asume that the remis are the ones that attacked you, but Who is remilia?"
"Uu! remilia is fat, uneasy and stupid! remilia orders everyone around the mansion! remi doesn't want to do that!"
"I see" So the leader of the mansion was a big remilia. not that much of a surprise really, but it was still valuable information "that explains why we found you in that state"
"Uu? Patchi was the one that saved remi?"
"yes" Patchi simply stated the truth "me youmu and koa found you..."
"Uu! Uu! Patchi is really easy! Uu!" Remi started to freneticaly rub her body against patchi-or as yukkuris liked to say, "rub-rub"-, as an act of gratefulness.Patchi was kind of embarrased by the sudden affection, but didn´t stp her.
when remi was a little more calmed, patchi pointedat the rest of the yukkuris in the room
"this are part of my family" said patchi
"take it easy!" everyone responded al unison
"Uu! take it easy!"
Patchi seems satisfied with her response, and decides to trust her word for now. everyone seems to agree, as they don´t seem to be tense anymore.
Sounds from the sleeping zone reach patchi´s ears. what it seems like another opportunity to present other yukkuris to the new member of the group is perceived by patchi as alot of problems.
"crap, the accesory"
"what does patchi´s mean, remi´s accesory is..." remi doesn´t seems to realize at that very moment that she doesn´t have an accesory yet, and suddenly seems very upset
"Uuu... remi easy hat is gone..."
The big door of the room is open, and if nothing is done, father and sisters will come here looking fr mom and cause a mess.
Patchi goes to the accesory pile in the other side of the room, and checks which accesories are big enough for this remi. out of all of them, you are left with few choices. Even if you know that there may be a great difference between what you choose now, there´s a need to decide. The complement of your choice is from a:
A.Marisa
B.Reimu
C.Weird Marisa´s hat with a red ribbon (?)
D.Remilia
http://strawpoll.me/6655125
>>
>>14676474
I have a feeling C is going to cause serious problems either right away or way down the line, but the image I have in my head is too cute to pass up.
>>
>>14676534
Anything other than d will cause issues down the road. Which is why I picked A.
>>
>>14676579
D could cause immediate issues, though, considering how dumb the rest of the family seems to be.
>>
>>14676687
Well, Remi can always win in a fight.
>>
>>14677079
Yeah. I picked the Remi hat anyway, worst-case scenario the shitheads and shit dad die.
>>
>>14676239
I'd eat everything on that plate. The Reimu covering its eyes and calling for mommy would be almost too cute to eat, but her anyaru and therefore fate is sealed.
>>
>>14676474
This is a serious problem.
Without a hat, the clan will want her dead for being uneasy.
With a remi hat they will still want her dead but will also be scared of her. (maybe too scared to act?) But it would be the nice thing to do, giving her a proper accessory. Also in the case she does go rogue, being able to actually recognise her as a predator will save lives down the line.
>>
File: 1449606471878.jpg (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449606471878.jpg
100 KB, 640x480
>>
>>14679015
My favorite is the marisa fruitlessly flapping its braid in an attempt to keep you away from it
>>
>>14676239
Nope nope nope Ive had enough with the Yu Abuse and stuff I read too many Yu Abuse that it makes me just wanna get one and cuddle it forever..
>>
>>14679900
>Cuddle with food
>>
>>14676468
Fuck, I just realized that Mother used "little one" here instead of "small one". my bad
>>
File: remiu chips.jpg (59 KB, 920x653) Image search: [Google]
remiu chips.jpg
59 KB, 920x653
>>
>>14682128
>reimu was tragically thrown in the garbage by her owner, who was too tired to notice the screaming
>>
>>
>>
File: shithead.jpg (156 KB, 781x583) Image search: [Google]
shithead.jpg
156 KB, 781x583
Baby Maricha a1.31

Shut the fuck up and eat your garbage edition. This little fuck started crying and complaining as soon as it got home so I decided to only give it a toilet and water and some garbage. I hit it with the ruler whenever it tried to drink water and sent it flying when it complained it didn't want garbage to eat. Anyway it finally gave in and cried and ate the garbage. Little fuck then shits on the floor and refused to move it to the toilet or use the fucking toilet in the first place so I beat it senseless. The shithead then decides to eat the shit instead of cleaning it up.

Needless to say the hammer came out after that.

http://ux.getuploader.com/ennji/
>>
Any Rift-compatible sims?
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
41 KB, 800x600
We have come a long way.
>>
File: 1 (4).jpg (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1 (4).jpg
38 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 1 (5).jpg (17 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1 (5).jpg
17 KB, 800x600
>>
>>14658456
Hey guys, I don't browse this thread but I just wanted to know which game first, this thread or the /mlp/ thing that's basically the exact thing but with horses. Thanks.
>>
>>14682516
Yukkuri Football
>>
>>14682657
Alright, that answers my question.
Then I can safely say that this is the original cancer and /mlp/ is the one that ripped it off.

Have fun with whatever sick shit goes on in here, guys.
>>
>>14682636

Pretty much. They give you a big "take it easy" when you arrive and stay happy and jump around until you boot one of them. It takes a minute for them to catch on and then they freak out. Enough boots in the face and they start vomiting paste. Then they will start shaking and crying and let out an "easy" before they die. You just run around kicking them. Pretty basic. Fun as hell to kick them and then chase them when they go flying across the screen.
>>
File: Cirno pasta.jpg (119 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
Cirno pasta.jpg
119 KB, 500x440
>>14682662
Take it easy, mister.
>>
>>14658490
Indeed, nice yukkuri deserve true happiness.
>>
what shall I do with this patchy
>>
I know!
>>
>>14682798
I love Cream in my coffee.
>>
>>14682807
Could use more cream
>>
File: yunyah1.jpg (367 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
yunyah1.jpg
367 KB, 1200x1600
>>
File: yunyah2.jpg (407 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
yunyah2.jpg
407 KB, 1200x1600
>>14682819
Poor Weimyu.
>>
File: yunyahend.jpg (544 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
yunyahend.jpg
544 KB, 1200x1600
>>14682825
Almost forgot I was posting these.
>>
>>
>stob id
>>
File: e1.jpg (363 KB, 827x1181) Image search: [Google]
e1.jpg
363 KB, 827x1181
How about a moral tale?
>>
>>14682859
He deserves it for not having actual windows.

Like, I once tried to break into my own house once, because I had gotten locked out, and I couldn't.

The window would not budge.

If something the size of a basketball can enter your home, you do not deserve to have nice things.

>not that I mind the plot device
>>
File: e2.jpg (326 KB, 827x1181) Image search: [Google]
e2.jpg
326 KB, 827x1181
>>14682887

>>14682889
He doesn't seem very sad about it though.
>>
File: e3.jpg (331 KB, 827x1181) Image search: [Google]
e3.jpg
331 KB, 827x1181
>>14682896
>>
File: e4.jpg (324 KB, 827x1181) Image search: [Google]
e4.jpg
324 KB, 827x1181
>>14682901
>>
>>14682906

QT oni.
>>
File: e5.jpg (299 KB, 827x1181) Image search: [Google]
e5.jpg
299 KB, 827x1181
>>14682906

>>14682916
Isn't she?
>>
Remember to bully yukkuri.
>>
File: sweeeet.gif (125 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
sweeeet.gif
125 KB, 360x360
>>14682920

That Maricha was pretty fucking determined to keep cool and ask to be eaten whole after a piece of her face was ripped off. RIP brave and strong little Maricha. At least you gave QT oni a nice snack.
>>
File: Marisa is a Mister ball.png (344 KB, 452x2408) Image search: [Google]
Marisa is a Mister ball.png
344 KB, 452x2408
>>14682947
I'm going to repost this moment because I loved it so much.
>>
File: cute remi.jpg (44 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
cute remi.jpg
44 KB, 400x458
>>14682953
You monster, yukkuri should be treated nicely!
>>
>>14682962
What would you do if I told you I posted large amounts of FF and abyuse in these threads, and often alternated them?
>>
File: cute remi 2.jpg (60 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
cute remi 2.jpg
60 KB, 400x426
>>14682962
This is a bodied yukkuri of some sort, and... hold up, what?
>>
>>14682962
only predators,rares,and nice heads, deserve to live.
>>
File: cute remi 3.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cute remi 3.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>14682977
Remilia no!
>>14682973
Give you two thumbs up.
>>
File: retard.png (654 KB, 1128x600) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
654 KB, 1128x600
>>14682983

Too far.
>>
>>14682984
There is no "too far".
>>
Diary is still glitchy as fuck. They fly throw walls and obstacles and disappear when I throw them. Also did the AI change? I had a room full of nicehead Remi's that started beating the fuck out of eachother for no reason after an update. They weren't fighting over toys. They just started killing each other..they were all well fed.
>>
>>14683052

*through
>>
File: strongest.png (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
strongest.png
56 KB, 400x400
>>14682781
Why are Cirnos the best yukkuri?
>>
>>14683093
Because moe and stupidity is the main appeal of the genre, and Cirno is the bestest at that.
>>
>>14683123
Makes perfect sense. It's a wonder that there isn't much abuse of them.
>>
>>14683166
http://oyp.yunyah.com/pools/1319

If you were looking for it, here you go.
>>
When will bluesnow update the pc version of YD
>>
>>14683248

Blue's PCs tend to be one shots.
>>
File: 1453508268800.jpg (15 KB, 304x408) Image search: [Google]
1453508268800.jpg
15 KB, 304x408
>>14683193
>>
>>14660411
________
show [MERCY]
>>
>>14683248
He only seems to update it with the major patches, so maybe whenever he finishes v0.3.
>>
>>14683052
Well to be fair, it's not even version 1.0 yet. I'd say it would take at least a year for it to be a proper game.
>>
File: 54363e85e.png (82 KB, 228x200) Image search: [Google]
54363e85e.png
82 KB, 228x200
>>14682629
>>14682662
First, don't you dare to compare glorious legendary Nippon NEET culture with some deviantart western autism shit.
Second, I feel sorry about buttflustered autistic kids like you who get butthurt over dumb fictional talking pastries.
>>
11: Division
You pick up the pink hat out of curiosity. The object gives an eerie feeling even to patchi: is this the power a predator accessory? to strike fear into preys, even when not equipped on the real danger?
Patchi looks at her mother, not sure about what to do. is this the right choice?
"small one, there´s no time"
She was right. the voices of the other yukkuris were getting closer and closer, and the worst case scenario could be avoided if she acted. Or would she cause something worse with this one? well, too late for that. Patchi approached quickly the sad remilia, and gave her the hat
"Uuu?"
"Here, take this"
"Uuu! remi´s hat! Uuu!"
Just after the remi picked up the hat, the other yukkuris entered through the main door
"Mommy, where are youuuuuu?"
"Patchi, are you there? are you in little patchi´s room?"
"sisteeeeeer!!"
The first one to enter the room was reimu, patchi´s little sister, who didn´t notice at first the remi on the room and went straight to greet her sister .the rest of the group, however, was freezed on the spot once they passed the doorway
"Take it easy everyone! Sister, how are you? Reimu didn´t talk with you yesterday, so reimu wants to know! are you taking it easy!"
"well, you see..."
The rest of her sisters were the first ones who 'voiced their concern'
"RE-RE-RE-REMILIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"YOGAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, REMILIAS CAN´T TAKE IT EASY!"
"CAN´T TAKE IT EASY!"
they were quick to hide behind father´s back, leaving piss and tears on their path. Patchi wondered why they were using 'remilia' to refer to the general type. That could be left for later trought.
reimu finally realized the proximity of a new yukkuri and her mood seemed to tense quickly. she did not, however, freak out to the extent of her sisters.Remi stared at her with curiosity.
>>
>>14684628
"Yuuyu!? P-Patchi, that´s a remilia!" Father, altrough obviously scared, was both concerned about their family and confused about the lack of fear that most of the present yukkuri showed.And when doubt showed up, Mother was Father´s safe bet, like for most of us was.
"Yes it is, Marisa. remi is the yukkuri that small one bringed with her yesterday"
"Yuuu? Uneasy yukkuri was remi?" Father at least seemed to remember yesterday´s events, whitch was surprising to begin with. Maybe yukkuris gained more memory the longer they lived?
"Yes she was. But now remi has her hat and can take it easy again, right?"
From behind Father,the hecklers assumed that the question was directed to them.
"THAT´S A LIE! REMILIAS CAN´T TAKE IT EASY! MOMMY TOLD US THAT!"
"YES! REMILIAS CAN´T TAKE IT EASY!"
"YES!"
"Uuu! remi is really easy!" remi finally speaked up, causing yet another reaction
"YEAAAAAAAH, REMI SI GOING TO EAT US"
"YUUU, I DON´T WANNA DIEEEE"
"YU-YU-YUGAAAAH"
Father seems to be divided between what his instincts and kos told him and what Mother told him. Patchi however, was not going to watch this go on without intervening
"okay that´s enough. Remi, I want to present you to my little sister"
"Yugu!?"
"Uu!is this patchi little sister?"
Patchi pointed at her sister next to her, and remi approached her almost immediately. reimu closed her eyes, and father seemed like he was about to stop her...
"yes. treat her well please"
"Uu!Uu!"
I didn´t find anywhere that squeeze boob sound from the first muv luv scene
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyd6c1BLwJk]
...but What remi did wasn´t obviously what they were expecting. remi started rub herself against reimu´s small body, showing affection
"y-yuu?"
"Uu! take it easy!"
"T-take it easy!Rub-rub!"
Reimu was quick to reciprocate once she understood what was happening, and father finally seemed to soften up once that happened.
'Seems like we won'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[https://soundcloud.com/xill-pessimis/teaching-feeling-ost-ivory-fiber]
The rest of the morning was easier, but not without problems. while father and reimu seemed to accept remilia, the shitheads were still hostile to the remilia.Patchi spended the rest of the morning trying to make everyone get along: she asked youmu to carry remi while playing with her sisters, to soften things up. it kinda worked, but there ws still lot of work to do if she wanted to eliminate all frictions along all the camp. on a journey like the one they were going to carry out in two days, a quarry could end up badly.
"Yu! remi is really easy!"said reimu while she watched the others play with patchi. one of the side effects of remi´s presence is that the shitheads seemed to don´t bother patchi right now, so she was having a conversation with her sister without the usual problems.
"Yes, she really is... I think is about time to leave"
"Yuu?"
"Is midday. I still need to do more things"
"okay! take it easy sister!"
Patchi was about to leave when reimu continued
"sister... will we find more easy yukkuris when we leave"
'How does she know that we are leaving?' was the first thing that crossed patchi´s mind. Well, not point in hiding it then
"How did you find out?"
"I heard it from Mommy and daddy when they were talking... sisters don´t know yet. Reimu... misses other yukkuris"
"I see..." Patchi said. She couldn´t blame reimu for saying that: in the last month and a half since reimu and her sisters´s mother died, a lot of yukkuri have either died or leaved the camp.
"yes, we will. we will find lots of easy yukkuris"
"yu!" reimu seemed relieved and happy after hearing that.
While patchi prepared everything to leave, she had an idea: they could check the settlements while they were traveling instead of going now. that would give her extra tim she could use on other things, but maybe visiting them now was a better idea...
with that in mind, she decided to:
A.explore human territory (will take at least half of your day)(some options later on will be blocked if you decide to do this at this hour)
B.'Pay a visit' to Deibu (will take at least half of your day)
C.Visit point A (will take at least half of your day)
D.Visit point B (will take at least half of your day)
http://strawpoll.me/6670078
>>
mat for those who don´t remember or are to lazy to scroll up
>>14668417
>>
>>14684687
map*
>>
>>
Bluesnow is killing it lately, another update to YD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RmFf78K-C8
>>
>>14685912

Is the kick option gone?
>>
>>14686027

Oh wait now I see it. It is in the gift box menu. Along with burg and more powerful rockets?
>>
>>14686035
Apparently there's now a "yukkuri psychosis" which you can heal with the balloons, but I couldn't find any yukkuri with that ingame yet.

Also if you feed them the leaves they get sad because it doesn't taste good.
>>
>>14686190

Can you clue me in on the new handling options? Is there a way to put them down without hurting them now? Whenever I pick up Remi to give her love/hearts I try to gently put her down put it just throws her across the room and she says "ouch".
>>
>>14686243
When you're holding them with just your fingers you have to be really careful not to move around too much, or they get scared. I haven't had them get made when I drop them (it's always a toss away, but I lean towards the ground so they don't go flying). When I'm at the House I put it on Love Mode now, so I don't accidentally hurt my niceheads. This also lets you Rocket the doors and such without accidentally blowing up the yukkuri you want to keep healthy.

I'll go to Violence Mode when dealing with Park/Ruin shitheads (I stopped keeping them in compost, they just made noise and farted all the time).
>>
>>14685912
I still think the HUD needs more improvements.
>>
>>14684644
10 out of 10 post and picture.
That said I think D is the better idea.
Site B will be the first port of call with the clan, and making the mistake of waltzing right in with the entire family if the shitheads have taken over could be disastrous. Must make sure it's safe first -hell they might even know something about the current state of the city.
>>
File: big.g family.jpg (926 KB, 1500x999) Image search: [Google]
big.g family.jpg
926 KB, 1500x999
>>14686485
It's better than the last one, but yeah some things are hard to read depending on where you're facing, like the yukkuri count in the corner.
>>
yukkuri deserve to die
>>
What android emulator should i use to play diary?
>>
>>14689049
an actual android tablet desu
otherwise just use bluestacks
>>
>>14686190
Can they not sustain themselves off of leaves? I've been feeding my shit heads loads of leaves and they are still saying that they are starving. Are they just being extra shit heads or do leaves not count as food?
>>
>>14689629
Not sure, I did notice that if you give them leaves they keep asking "Where is Mister Food?" so maybe they're more of a torture device than actual food. If you watch their face while eating they even look sad.
>>
>>14685912
And yet, still no updated PC version. Life is suffering.
>>
File: 1363402062810.jpg (15 KB, 335x346) Image search: [Google]
1363402062810.jpg
15 KB, 335x346
>>14673959
I love how Yukkuris are so damn powerless, even a rat can be more harmful than a Yukkuri.
The best they can do is bite you with those frail sugar teeth and hit you with their weightless fluffy braids.
A shame these things are not real.
>>
>>14690739
Don't forget throwing their soft, bouncy body weight at your shins and calling you names.
>>
>>14690739
>>14690834
Some grow pretty big though, the official definition states that they can grow larger than a human. Imagine THAT hurling toward you
>>
>>14690962
Only dosus can do that.

Dosuyukkuri are a completely different thing.

I keep picturing a dosuremelia showing up and laying waste to everything through its stupidity.
>>
>>14690981
Dosus are a weird thing. The idea most authors used at first was they allow other yukkuri to take it extremely easy, and in doing so become more easy themselves. Takumi even did a short comic on a bodied DosuMarisa that even allowed humans to take it easy, and caused a forest to become abundant in vegetables and food for her herd.

Now, though, Dosus seem to be shitheads just as often as other yukkuri.
>>
>>14691243
The canon is generally that they're more intelligent than other yukkuri.

This does not translate to being kind, and they still only get about the IQ of a ten year old,
>>
>>14690981
>dosuremelia
But aren't all Dosus Marisa types?
>>
>>14691489
I think they're mostly Marisas because Marisas are (along with Reimu) the most common type, and they're traditionally the strong ones.

I prefer to think that every so often, you find things like Dosupatchouli, which is basically a feral Steven Hawking, or a Dosualice that can rape buildings.
>>
File: sweepy kos.gif (94 KB, 349x171) Image search: [Google]
sweepy kos.gif
94 KB, 349x171
>>
>>14692668
Why are Kos so adorably perfect for abuse?
>>
>>14694287
Too fragile and dumb for my taste. They are best used to abuse the parents.
>>
>>14690962
Dosus are soft and squishy, they can't harm a human
>>
>>14694709

MMMMMASSSSTTAAAAA SPAAAAHRRRKK

DA ZE
>>
File: 1366492086029.jpg (47 KB, 262x326) Image search: [Google]
1366492086029.jpg
47 KB, 262x326
My fantasy when it comes to yukkuri is a story or doujin where they get revenge on some scummy humans.
>>
>>14695619
I've been brainstorming for a while on a series where some /jp/ need wanders off into the forest and ends up running into a yukkuri clan, becoming involved in their politics, and working with their dosu.

I was thinking at least one story arc would involve dosu killing uneasy mister humans, just because that would break the cardinal rule of the yukkuri fandom.
>>
File: tombs.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tombs.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
Chapter 12: news from yukkuri city
Let´s visit the settlement close to the city. we can see if someone is still there yet, and if they do, ask them about the city´s situation
After taking remi with patchi´s mother to make sure marisa wouldn´t try something on her, the three yukkuris leaved.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took them around two hours and a half to reach the settlement. most of that time was send covering behind trees, hiding from patrols or just in case after hearing a noise in the silent forest. It seemed that either the afternoon was more busy for the shitheads or something happened the last days or them to increase the patrols
Finally, patchi reaches the entrance of a cave under a hill. At the entrance, small crosses made out of sticks -some of them with accesories on them- lay in front of small piles of dirt. patchi ordered youmu to enter.
"yuyu!?"
Iside, a dozen of yukkuris of various types and sizes reacted to patchi´s arrival. Marisas, reimus, alices,patchoulis, chens, rans... all of the most common types were present, and stared warily at patchi. she decided to clear that up first
"Take it easy!"
it took only that to change everione´s expresions
"Take it easy!" Everyone on the cave responded. A reimu, big as a basketball, approached patchi with an scared koRan clinging to her side. Before even opening her mouth, patchi already knows she is a nicehead.She just gives that feeling
"Take it easy! do patchi and youmu come from the city?" the reimu asked. upon mentioning the city, the little ran looked more scared.
'I have a really bad feeling about this'
"the city? no, but what do you mean by that?"Patchi inquired, trying to remain calm. She needed more information before arriving to conclusions.
"Yu? does patchi not know? Things have been hapening on mister yukkuri city. uneasy yukkuris tried to steal mister treasures and mister food, and lots of yukkuri left the city scared. all the yukkuris over there are from the city" she pointed out t the rest of the group
"I see. And you lived alone before that?"
"Yuuu..."reimu seems sad suddenly "Reimu lived alone, but little one is not her child. also..."
Patchi prepares herself for a long talk:she needed to figure out what was going on here.
>>
>>14696060
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that was really interesting
The little ran, apparently came yesterday with her mother, a chen. Chen was wounded, accesoryless, and scared, but before she could explain what happened to her, the mob living here had lynched her for being 'uneasy'. The ran was to scared to talk about it, and probably she would forget the traumatic event by tomorrow.
What was really interesting was the information coming from the city refuggees: apparently the heads of the city were asking to those who lived on the city to protect it from the uneasy yukkuris, and some of these families decided to leave to city, scared of fighting the shitheads. those who refused, apparently, were looked down upon, and their food ration was cut off(does thet mean that they have a centralized organization?do they have more specialization of tasks on the city, like recollectors? what about fighters then?)
'Marisa doesn´t want to die, ze!'
'Mukyu... patchi can´t fight. you understand patchi, right little one?'
But even more surprising is that some of these refuggees claim that some yukkuris of the city were joining the shithead´s side. The more she heard about it, the more the images of the two sides shattered: was the city after all not a nicehead paradise? what if the shitheads weren´t after all, only shitheads? something was going on, and patchi didn´t like it in the slinlest.
Also reimu apparently wasn´t alone until the rest of her camp (including her sister) left "to the city" (Altrough upon this new revelation about the shitheads reimu suspects that that was just an excuse to join the shitheads). Others were under the piles at the entrance.
"...and what does it bring patchi here?"Reimu asks
Now, Patchi had various options here: The yukkuris here were going to probably die (or get absorbed by the shithead hive if patchi could trust what this yukkuris said) if they didn´t come with patchi´s camp on their adventure, but what if they died in the journey or weighed them down? they were obviously not adept to combat. Whatever patchi chooses now, it may save lives or condem them
A.Tell everyone about your plan
B.Tell Reimu about your plan
C. say goodbye and leave
http://strawpoll.me/6670078
>>
>>14696067
>last chapter's strawpoll
ya blew it
>>
>>14696096
>>14696067
my bad
http://strawpoll.me/6695445
>>
>>14696067

Fuck off clan patchi is getting the fuck outta dodge with her Bronco!
>>
File: kiss.png (925 KB, 900x1360) Image search: [Google]
kiss.png
925 KB, 900x1360
>>
File: kiss2.png (913 KB, 900x1360) Image search: [Google]
kiss2.png
913 KB, 900x1360
>>
>>14695697
>feral child is raised by yukkuri and set loose on humans
>>
File: no go.png (32 KB, 145x169) Image search: [Google]
no go.png
32 KB, 145x169
>>14696398
>>14696406

>not wanting to make kiss-kiss with a yukkuri
>>
>>14696452
Oh christ.

Well, actually, that would probably increase its verbal skills to the point where it could eventually integrate into human society.

Assuming everyone doesn't just fucking kill it.
>>
This one's ok.
>>
>>14696617

Love this.
>>
>>14696067
Reimu and the little one seem pretty easy. The others may not be so trustworthy. Also we can't afford to be drawing too much attention to ourselves.
I'd say B.
>>
I want to train a nicehead to kill shitheads
>>
>>14697071
Doujins exist of this.

The preferred way to do this is to get a flan or a remi and just let them work.
>>
>>14697003
Yeah, agreed. Also having a Ran around could be handy, Chens can't resist.
>>
I found this one and I love it XD
>>
>>14697810
sorry the image isnt working hmm
>>
>>14697276
But then it'll just be following instincts
i want it to fucking descriminate
>>
>>14696452
that sounds like a good idea for a Doujin. at least the part were yukkuris raise the child into an easy Tarzan.
>>14696617
I love how the patch didn´t seem to grow with the hat
>>
>>14696067
I don't trust Reimu, shitheadiness is too often passed down, but the chaos during such conflict could help them escape.
>>
>>14696452
I saw one like this recently, a Patchy and her clan find an orphaned baby girl and raise her. Initially Patchy wants to make her a knife-wielding killer to protect the clan and expand their territory, but ends up teaching the kid to be intelligent and kind instead.
>>
File: okuu.png (187 KB, 640x686) Image search: [Google]
okuu.png
187 KB, 640x686
>>14697814
>>
>>14698199
there is a story of a chen who got seperated from her mother because of shithead Yukkuri killing her and chen had a scare on her face,chen was at her new home when she spotted a reimu and her baby being bullied the same way as her and her mother were and she snapped growing a body the same size as The real chen and kills the bullys and saving the reimus, The owner puts clothes on her and treats her like a daughter letting her keep the 2 reimus happily
>>
take it easy
>>
>>14699289
I love Yu's desperate bottom wiggling
I wish these things were real
>>
>>14699223
>>
>>14699349
>>
>>14699355
>>
>>14699359
>>
>>14699369
>>
>>14699378
Chen is so cool <3
>>
>>14699385
Uh-oh
>>
>>14699399
I think this lil one is called a Wasa?
>>
>>14699412
>>
>>14699425
Chen is full of Awesome <3
>>
>>14699440
>>
>>14699452
Chens my new fave 2hu <3
>>
>>14699464
Even though this is just A yukkuri Chen but damn shes awesome
>>
Hy best abyuse author.
>>
>>
>>14699425
Awww Ran-sama was her mother.
>>
File: 1406415845326.jpg (30 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
1406415845326.jpg
30 KB, 800x700
>>
>>14699665
The Ran actually brought the Chen to the farm (the setting of story being a come around Yukkuri Farmer who handles Village yukkuri issues) to save it. Its why she has a Ran tail.
The Ran begged the Farmer to use its body to save the Chen cause both were dying.

Thus the rage transformation at the same group of wilds. Chen got her revenge. Never saw the page with Orin and actual Chen though.
>>
>>14697848
That's why you feed it things other than yukkuri so it isn't hungry, and train it.
>>
>>14699646

never permanent happiness
>>
File: abyuse.png (917 KB, 795x625) Image search: [Google]
abyuse.png
917 KB, 795x625
I found this secret(?) room in the ruins
>>
File: chwine maiden weimu.jpg (109 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
chwine maiden weimu.jpg
109 KB, 1200x849
>>14699412
>>14699425
Yeah, that's called a Wasa, usually they're one of the super-shitheads in most stories. Rare to see one trying to do good.
>>
File: smooth-talking patchi.jpg (13 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
smooth-talking patchi.jpg
13 KB, 150x150
Chapter 13: The moral dilemma of a Raw cream-filled manjuu
...Patchi looked to the yukkuris on the other side of the cave: Could she really bring this yukkuris with her and ensure their safety? not really. Hell, she wasn´t sure she could save her own family. It was too much risk, and she wasn´t sure she could even trust her back to this yus. Reimu at least seemed like both a reliable nice head; after all, she allowed all the yukkuris to stay in her home, and took care of the orphan ran. Besides, the only one here who probably is interested in traveling to the city (If Patchi decided to go to the city at the end) was reimu.
"...Actually, we were going to ask you and ran if you were interested in leaving this place" Said patchi in a calm and low tone
"yugu? why would reimu want to leave mister home?"
"well, allow me to explain..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After making a summary of the various dangers this zone was about to face, reimu seemed deeply concerned
"yugu... reimu understands now"
"yes, the situation is quite critical. are you interested?"
"..."
She seemed a little hesitant. Patchi played another card
"we may be going to the city in our travel. aren´t you interested in seeing your sister?"
"Yu! you are right!" reimu seemed to change her mind really quickly "Reimu is going to tell everyone!"
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndI379XRrD0&list=PLTQImNwft-Cw_ut4MAekHzOfWnBnRQYMI&index=21, 1*]
"Wait!"
"yuuguu?"
Patchi couldn't risk it. Sure, maybe they wouldn´t want to come anyways, but even if it came to that, some of this yukkuris may end up as enemies in mere days.
"Don´t tell them. they won´t want to come back to the city"
"but didn´t patchi said it was dangerous over here? won´t Reimu´s friends be in danger?"
she got her there. In truth, Patchi was playing the danger card only in one side because the other wasn´t convenient for her. she was deceiving reimu on that, but it was done already.
"It won´t be that dangerous. besides, reimu doesn´t want to make the other yus sad, right?"
Damn, that was a low blow. Reimu went silent for a moment.
"...Patchi is right. the other yukkuris may get sad if reimu talks about going to the city"
'she really is a nice head' patchi thought. she felt horrible for doing this, but it was too late now. the ran seemed to be sad too, but reimu was too sucked into the conversation to notice
"tell them you are coming to patchi´s house and that you don´t know when you will come back"
"...Okay! little one, wait here!" Reimu seemed happy knowing that she wouldn´t upset anyone in the end. she went to talk to the rest of the group, leaving patchi, youmu and koa with the ko-ran
"Take it easy! what´s the matter, little one?" asked koa, who was probably bored for so much talking
"the cithy..." said the ran
"yes?"
"...Can´t tage it eajy"
[1, stop]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 136

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.