[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Radio / Podcast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1453139087066.jpg (131 KB, 945x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453139087066.jpg
131 KB, 945x1024
I've been listening to the Steins;Gate promotional radio shows. They are lots of fun to listen to and seem like good language learning material.

Do you listen to any kind of japanese radio or podcasts? I'd love to get some suggestions, preferably with female speakers, because they are usually much easier to understand.
>>
>>14645564
Bump out of interest!
>>
Not in particular. Who is that girl in the image?
>>
I recently started listening to Rebuild. It's a podcast mostly focused on tech news and programming. They also have an aftershow every week where they just talk about random stuff. It's pretty casual and I'm interested in the topics so it's a nice way for me to improve my listening.

No girls though, at least not in any of the episodes I've listened to.
>>
>>14647490
i think she works for FROM
>>
すまいるエフエム
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.