[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stop the madness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: QFuwlRyxtkIhyLs-800x450-noPad.jpg (98 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
QFuwlRyxtkIhyLs-800x450-noPad.jpg
98 KB, 800x450
Help us convince ZUN to drop the 3 Fairies manga. This needs to end.
change.org/p/zun-please-zun-abandon-the-three-fairies-manga-make-one-about-yuuka-instead
>>
Yuuka more like Yucky!
>>
Kek.
>>
Instructions unclear ended up spanking Clownpiece instead
>>
Pathetic.
>>
It must suck to be the guy who created change.org thinking it would be used for great, revolutionary things, and instead it's just a bunch of autistic nerds asking for PC ports of video games and stupid shit like "make this comic about a different character"
>>
File: 1412538104868.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1412538104868.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
I've got a better idea. https://www.change.org/p/jp-turn-14618879-into-a-fairy-thread
>>
Still voted anyway. Hoped I made your little ass happy.
>>
>>14618923
>>14618932
These people did not read the text with the petition, or have no sense of irony.
>>
>>14618879
Fuck off gardener Mima.
>>
File: 1450544344400.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450544344400.gif
1 MB, 640x480
>>14618938
I like you.
>>
File: 14439191.jpg (448 KB, 1000x833) Image search: [Google]
14439191.jpg
448 KB, 1000x833
That's the most autismal thing I've seen all week...
Don't worry you'll get your Yuuka chapter.
>>
Was is necessary to pick on Yuuka?
>>
File: yGYWmxo.png (295 KB, 852x1054) Image search: [Google]
yGYWmxo.png
295 KB, 852x1054
>>14618938
I signed your petition senpai
>>
As much as I'd LOVE to see more Yuuka in print works, I don't think a serialized manga with her as the main character would really work... She's a very interesting character, but she isn't all that social, and that's sorta necessary to make the kinds of mangas that are canon Touhou print works read well.

The three fairies are extremely social, and they're fun, lighthearted stories - and they've been out of the spotlight for a long time now. Since ZUN decided to bring them back in a new serialized work, that means he has new three fairies stories to tell, so why would we ask him to stop?

I trust ZUN's decisions on what characters to focus the mangas on, not the fandom. Fandom is left completely free to create whatever doijinshi they like - but it's not the fandom's job to decide what gets created as canon works.
>>
>>14618879
Sent :)
>>
did someone said fairies?
>>
File: EXCITEMENT.png (41 KB, 470x331) Image search: [Google]
EXCITEMENT.png
41 KB, 470x331
>>14620710
I dunno, DID someone say fairies?
>>
First of all, I think it is fantastic that ZUN is still creating new Manga series to go along side his other Manga like WaHH and FS. It shows that his passion for Touhou still burns strong and that he still has ideas to build onto the world he created.

Honestly though, I am kind of disappointed that his new Manga is going to focus on these three characters... for the second time. The three mischievous fairies are my least favorite characters out of the whole long Touhou lineup and according to Touhou popularity polls, I'm not the only one who doesn't think that highly of them. Out of all the possible scenarios, characters to develop, places to flesh out and ideas to explore, ZUN wants to dedicate another Manga to these three insignificant Danmaku fodder that add nothing to the lore as a whole? Sometimes I really wonder what goes through ZUN's head when he plans out his Touhouverse.

We could have so many other more interesting stories to tell with more recognizable and loved characters than these three. We could have a Manga about Yuuka and her flower garden, Marisa and her thieving antics, something that explains Maribel Hearn and Renko Usami in more detail, backstory about Gensokyo before Reimu Hakurei and friends where born etc... but no, the focus is on these three little bastards again. Out of all the great things to make stories out of, it's these three again!

I mean, the three fairies seem so different to the rest of the Touhou cast that I find it kind of jarring sometimes. I mean, 90% of the cast have traditional Japanese names and then you have these three who's names are completely different. Star Sapphire sounds like a stripper name, Luna Child sounds like something that would be entered on a toddler fashion parade and Sunny Milk sounds like the name of a mascot on a packet of cereal. I know that they are faeries and so they are named differently than the regular cast, but still, imagine if Cirno was named Diamond Snowstorm or something.

I would have preferred any other scenario or main character(s) to these three again. I still have Eastern and Little Nature Deity sitting on my 'Too Read' list but I keep getting put off starting it because I really don't like these three numskulls.

Anything but them again ZUN! : <
>>
>>14621161
And this is why ZUN doesn't and shouldn't listen to his fans.
>>
File: MUH WORLDBUILDING.png (110 KB, 1217x579) Image search: [Google]
MUH WORLDBUILDING.png
110 KB, 1217x579
Shitposting on the jay with MotK!
>>
>>14623271
is this reddit-like forum even worth browsing?
>>
File: 1436956255390.jpg (1 MB, 2380x1516) Image search: [Google]
1436956255390.jpg
1 MB, 2380x1516
Maybe we will get Dan chan's real name.
>>
>>14623456
No
>>
>>14623456
If pretentious twats amuse you the way they amuse me, the whole thread past that point is pure gold.
>>
What's wrong with the fairies?
>>
>>14623656
Nothing. Just OP being a massive faggot.
>>
Hirasaka finally gets to be reunited with ZUN.
>>
>>14623456
>reddit-like forum
Not even close.

Will these faggots crack the games from this comiketto? They didn't even showed up in the previous one.
>>
>>14623456
It's only good for detailing official announcements and ZUN to English translations.
>>
>>14623975
GAEM
>>
>>14623464
If only this image wasn't oppai loli. Why must it ruin everything.
>>
jp the sekonderius

bio:: jp was born with special power he had bigger autism than everyone in his highscool and in and in final first year study fight against profesor he turned him into failed and thats why i wont find job or study mom stop asking me thats why . also fuck you kaNcole stop ripping things from my fandom

likes : hurtin people (in imagination),being bad, nine inch nails (on hand) , death , sage , old hags with big boobs who are sluts , 2hus (old kind not new kind)

dislikes:life,dad,mom,football , kankole from jp (fuck you cancole go to your general you piece of shit)
>>
File: strong.jpg (153 KB, 605x801) Image search: [Google]
strong.jpg
153 KB, 605x801
>>14626716
>>
autism
>>
>>14621161
>imagine if Cirno was named Diamond Snowstorm
That would be fucking awesome.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.