[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Sumireko ever gotten a 1CC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Has Sumireko ever gotten a 1CC?
>>
On Metal Slug maybe.
>>
>>14608817
Who does she play as?
>>
>>14608778
Well she's literally living the dream so she's got that at least
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x491
>>14608828
Fio, because they look somewhat similar.
>>
>>14608778
She's a filthy secondary. Tetriary even.
>>
>>14608778
Probably. It's not like she doesn't have the time to do it, what with being a loser nerd with no friends.
>>
>>14609842
Those artifacts are triggering me.
>>
>>14608778
I don't think the touhou series even exists in her world. She would have recognized Marisa and the rest if that was the case.
>>
>>14612188
That's just proof she's a ultra secondary.
>>
>>14612188
>>14612213
Or maybe she's one of those anti-anime faggots that dismisses anything Touhou-related as "anime trash".

I dunno, she does seem like a she'd be a hipster.
>>
>>14612213
>>14612279
I don't think neither of these are true. Touhou simply doesn't exist and she's attracted to Gensokyo because it's another world filled with youkai is what I believe.
>>
>>14612288
How did she know about the spell card rules?
>>
>>14612295
Probably researched Gensokyo a lot before the events of ULiL took place. If she's aware of youkai living there it wouldn't be strange for her to figure out how they battle one another. It would be useful information once she did meet them.
>>
>>14612288
This is fun speculation, mate. Of course Touhou doesn't exist in the outside world.

>>14612295
Sagume told her about them. I mean, this is also speculation but it makes sense.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.