[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: 27529183.png (308 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
27529183.png
308 KB, 500x707
Previous Thread: >>14570054

Please use the last thread until it is completely dead, then move onto this one.

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Please read the guide before posting. Don't forget to use the archive to search for posts,questions and reviews.

If you have a question about a certain item, please provide as much information as possible so that we can help. Usually, your measurements, equipment and habits are our best indicators. Please avoid using broad terminology such as "average" when discussing size - use numbers instead to make it clearer. Don't forget to use proper units!

Please avoid shitposting and being off topic - follow global and local rules. Instead of replying, report and ignore!

Onahole Chat for small questions:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTnbYHuR

Let's get those 8-day threads back! The last thread lasted for 3 days.
>>
are there actually any good anime or touhou inspired onaholes?
>>
Recommend me an onahole. See my onaholes that already have in the attached image.
>>
>>14585353
>telling me what to do
>>
How much of a bad idea is it to dry to lolinco by using a heated usb warmer? This thing just can't dry naturally, if nothing else i guess ill need to shove something in to dry it.
>>
Any place to get Tong-ggo other than Omochadreams or ToyDemon? I really want to try it. But 50 EUR is a little too much.
>>
>>14585478
Addition of heat without venting is as useless as stuffing it with garlic, pesto and flour and baking it with a sprinkle of olive oil.
>>
I got a free ona because they sent the wrong variant. Thank you lucky rabbit.
>>
File: 1451933969383.jpg (40 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
1451933969383.jpg
40 KB, 574x574
Any exercises I can do to last longer/increase stamina so I can actually enjoy my onahole for more than 3 minutes?
>>
So a guy who posts a series of auto paizuri videos with tit onas posted an image album of how he set up his rig. I can't read moon script though. I know it involves something called a Chi Machine. I know someone here is capable of translating. Please help a guy with a low power level out.
http://imgur.com/a/biAAb
Video example (warning, penis)
http://xhamster.com/movies/3681549/sop_paizuri_28.html
>>
>>14585578
Use your onahole more often but don't let yourself cum. If you're about to cum, stop for a minute and then repeat
>>
>>14585625

Interesting but it doesn't look like like it feels good. I can't see myself getting off with that.
>>
>>14585674
Also his dick keeps slipping out. Looks pretty annoying to me.
>>
>>14585665
I've tried that over the years with just my hand but haven't noticed any overall difference. Sure it makes that one session last longer. But its kind of a pain having to constantly go through all that effort with no long term results.
>>
>>14585739
You're meant to do it every session. Worked for me to bring my time up.
>>
>>14585747
Weird, I did it every day for over 3 months straight and had no results. I still do it, just a couple times a week now.

If there are any other exercises I'd love to know.
>>
>>14585625
Paizuri machine, A4 folder, A4 desk tray. Guy used double sided tape to attach L brackets onto the tray, which then supported movement with the exercise machine. Simple stuff.

Just go for a rotary design with a moving plate.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-30-13-10-54-1.png (925 KB, 1080x1223) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-30-13-10-54-1.png
925 KB, 1080x1223
>>14585763
Thanks. I understand what is going on in the first three images. But I'm kinda retarded with building stuff and don't know where large black thing he screwed the brackets onto in the later images came from. It looks different from the A4 desk tray.
>>
any third worlders have experience with customs inspecting your package and having you pick it up? I'm about to order this puni DX and it's EMS only, it will surely be inspected by customs and I'll have to go pick it up in person.
>>
Yo, first time owner here, how the heck am I supposed to dry the very back of the thing after washing?
I can't get any rolled up paper towels or microfiber cloth more than like a bit over halfway in before it gets stuck.

I tried rolling some paper towels around my finger and going in with it, but those damn towels still gets stuck before I reach the end.

Is it ok to just store it upgright and let evaporation do the last bit of drying?
>>
>>14585940
Which hole do you have?

You could try using a chopstick + microfiber towel.
>>
>>14586022
How would that work?
http://otonajp.com/vacuum-nurse-onahole/
>>
Anyone have experience with the SPDX? Is it worth the premium over the regular DX/DX hard?
>>
On day 4 of my week of not fapping, im hating this.
I'm missing my dear VA;A
>>
Got any recommendations for someone in yurop? I'm not looking for anything specific, just something of good quality. I gotta start somewhere, after all.
And I would prefer to avoid having to mess around import services and whatnot the first time I buy something.
>>
Should I get the packaging removed on loli holes to the UK? All I've used before is a local store, so importing is freaking me out a little bit.
>>
>>14585034 #
Why would your parents open your package? Have they not heard of privacy? Isn't opening other people's mail illegal?
>>
>>14586159
Parents have a bit of control over him though because lets say he goes full on "you attacked my rights and I'm gonna call the police" they would probably throw him out of their house.
>>
>>14586189
Why would they even think to open mail that's not addressed to them, though?
>>
Just tried out my Virgin Age Admission for the first time. Being used to fapping with Rina, it was evidently not a very exciting experience. I feel like if Rina were the kind of gentle loli you'd want to protect, then VA:A is that dangerous loli my parents warned me about that would tempt me with classic rock to hop in her van, only to be violently raped. Just the thought that a hard version of VA:A actually exists makes me shudder.
>>
>order from NLS arrived in LA on the 29th
>it's still there now

Is it too much to hope that NLS just stops tracking it once it arrives in the US and it'll totally be here tomorrow?
>>
Is the Puni 1000 any good? Its pretty expensive but the tummy and vulva on it look really inviting.

>>14586255
the VA;A is a tight little fucker, really beats your dick up, the suction is almost too much too. They call the va;a a dick-bully for a reason.
>>
>>14586255
I was just thinking of getting a VA:A. Would you recommend Rina instead? I already have a Lolinco.
>>
>>14585940
use 1-2 paper towel sheets and fold them 3 times. Use your teeth to hold one and and twist them with your other hand, then you should've a stick made out of paper towels. Nach jam it in all the way in your hole and gind the back of your hole or stick a finger in it and twist it around.
>>14586152
If you don't want the box, let them remove it. You should've no problems then.
>>14586235
which court would want to settle a dispute on a family issue? Like they're not going to throw his parents in jail for opening a box containing a plastic vagina and lubricant. (except america of course)
>>14586151
>import services
>Europe
Forget it.
>good quality
Have a look at tomax and toys heart's holes.
>>14586293
>Puni 1K
Yeah, hole looks lovely. Would want a review, woo.
>>
>>14586293
She met my expectations of her from what I've read, but I somehow underestimated it thinking I could tame her.

I'm hoping that over time I'll be able to become used to her. I'm thankful I bought a Puni Virgin Mini alongside her who will be a much more forgiving hole while alternating between the two.

>>14586303
I don't own a Lolinco, but I'm pretty sure her and Rina and very similar in overall feeling except for Lolinco being a much tighter whole with that hymen.

From my first hand observations, if you were to call Lolinco a marshmallow, then VA:A feels like a blunt weapon. She will definitely need some getting used to if you want to enjoy her.

The one thing I can appreciate about her is just how durable she feels. They're not kidding when they say she's a durable hole. I'm sure you're aware how delicate you have to be while cleaning Lolinco. You don't even need to worry about being delicate with VA:A. I'm confident that you could ram an entire microfiber cloth into her and go to town on her insides, and she'll come out fine. It's the main reason why I decided to try her out over buying another Rina since I fapped with Rina so much that I tore apart her dual layer in record time compared to others who have owned her here.

I honestly can't say much until I have more experiences with it though. Maybe I'll learn to love the sensation of being violated by VA:A, or maybe I'll never grow used to it.
>>
I have read the guide, and it said the Tenga Flip has mediocre performance.

Is it still a good buy if its my first one?
>>
>>14586235
There are some very controlling parents out there in the world.
The parents of a friend literally searched through every corner of his room in unregular intervals, while he was out of house, because they were afraid that he was doing "bad stuff": underage drinking, selling/doing drugs ect.

If they called him on his phone and he didn't immediately picked up, they always thought the worst, that either some accident happened or that he was "doing marijuana" with with the bad kids.

He always had to be at home before 10pm (Even though he was already 18).

He got a laptop but wasn't allowed to have the battery for it. They took it out and only gave him the charger cable so he could only use it at home with an outlet.

Tied into this was that his parents cut off the power to his room every night at exact midnight. (Guess that was also the reason behind the laptop thing, so he couldn't use it when they don't wanted it too).

You can guess, he got the fuck out of his parents house as soon as he could.
>>
>>14586315
Are either of those brands sold here? By import service, I meant the likes of a proxy service, JSS, etc. which sounded like a hassle.
TOMAX does seem to have some good stuff, but seemed out of my reach. I'll look into Toy's Heart as well.
>>
>>14586346
If you're really set on it, then maybe; but the Flip holes are really overpriced for what you get. I'd honestly get something else.
>>
>>14586338
>You don't even need to worry about being delicate with VA:A. I'm confident that you could ram an entire microfiber cloth into her and go to town on her insides, and she'll come out fine.
The VA;A is a very sturdy hold, she can really take it.
I really wouldnt recommend trying to turn it inside-out, but its a hole that (if cleaned properly) would last a very long time, its very strong.

>Maybe I'll learn to love the sensation of being violated by VA:A, or maybe I'll never grow used to it.
I've found that just going slow and rhythmically makes the experience better, use a lot of lube, and warm the hole before use. I dont have an onahole warmer, but i place it in some hot water before i use it and she comes out nice and warm.
>>
>>14586315
> jam it in all the way in
I already tried that but it still gets stuck and simply bends and curls up inside after going in 2/3.
>>
What is a good "smell of girl" product? I feel like enhancing my daki/onahole experience.
>>
>>14586315
Import services don't ship to Europe?
>>
Dumb question but could my hole freeze during shipping or if its left in the pick up box outside.
And if it does how bad is it?

I live in canada.
>>
>>14586362
I've checked the guide again and done some more searching on the Japanese sites, and it seems TENGA has the largest offering of non-humanoid toys. Humanoid is a turnoff for me.

Am I missing something bluntly obvious, or does TENGA offer something better to try?
>>
>>14586315
I do want the box, though. I just want the box less than how much I don't want to be Bubba's onahole in prison.
>>
>>14586388
Dude, the rubber, silicone, etc wont freeze, it will just be very cold and it'll feel like you're fucking cirno's pussy.
It might freeze your lube, but i doubt it.
>>
>>14586392
Tenga toys are overpriced like crazy, for one of their holes you could get something better for less. They're not bad by any means really, but the premium isn't worth it for their quality.
>>
>>14586388
Drastic change in temps are alright, depending on what hole. Lower temperatures, as far as I have found, increase the likelihood of plasticizer leaking due to a difference in thermal expansion(in this case, contraction). Just expect it to be rather oily when you first get it.

>>14586392
You're not looking hard enough. By humanoid, you mean either an outer representation of the vagina/human body? Either way, there are many other holes that do not fall into those categories. Tenga is generally higher in terms of price but does not necessarily correlate to higher quality. They have an outer shell, the cup, which limits the expansion of the material, which will hurt if you've got a horse dick.
>>
>>14586430
>Either way, there are many other holes that do not fall into those categories

Okay, I will just admit that after looking through the sites offered in the guide, only ToysHeart seemed to have some which were not that had the outer representation, except for TENGA.

I really don't know how I am failing this hard when the links are handed to me.
>>
>>14586418
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume he's not going to drag the box inside and immediately plunge his dick into the onahole after tearing open the package with his teeth.

Although if he does, he'd better post videos.
>>
>>14586430
>Lower temperatures, as far as I have found, increase the likelihood of plasticizer leaking due to a difference in thermal expansion(in this case, contraction). Just expect it to be rather oily when you first get it.

This exactly. I live in Canada and received an order a month ago, holes were oily as fuck and the plastic was sticky with oil, but the holes were fine
>>
Any holes good for small(7-8cm) dicks?
>>
Now that i think about it it is indeed a dumb question (will my hole freeze) guess getting a cocolo (f u canada) is stressing enough to cause stupid question.
>>
>>14586045
see >>14582341
>>
>>14586134
I didn't fap over the entire Christmas period because of relatives around. Came buckets into VA:A on Monday.
>>
>>14586399
Are you me? I'm also a Britfag who likes the box art for loli holes. If you really want them, you can either order locally or in EU and pay the mark up prices (although I think Wanta have scrapped all their boxes anyway).

UK loli laws only prohibit actual indecent lolis, so you should technically be fine with VA:A, Lolinco or Rina. The box implies little girl pussy, but there's no actual indecent artwork and I think that's the technicality that got the Cocolo dude in Canada arrested.
>>
>>14586498
Didn't the Canadian guy get busted for having the box or was it literally the cocolo itself?
>>
>>14586354
NLS sells toys heart, if you want tomax you either have to go to omochajews or use a forwarder to get your hands on them.
>>14586369
Use another sheet of paper when you twist your stick. If it really deosn't go furthen than 2/3 try to direct it with your finger.
>>14586399
Oh sorry, they do. Thought you meant something customs related. If you mean forwarder like JSS or BiJ, they do ship to europe.
>>
>>14586519
It was the box accompanied by what was obviously a giant loli torso which was the actual reason, but the sole piece of evidence they used to arrest him was the box.
>>
>>14585578
You must own a lolinco as well.
>>
>>14586430
>By humanoid, you mean either an outer representation of the vagina/human body?

I guess what I am looking for is just a nondescript tube. No lips, no skin color, just a tube of any primary and most secondary colors.

So far, I can only find Tenga for that.
>>
>>14586531
Okay, that clears up a few things.
>>
>>14586565
I'm also looking for something like this

Tomax has some tube-shaped holes but they've still got labia on them. I'd rather they didn't have them but I can put up with it if I have to
>>
>>14586565
R20.

If you can't find any, get something slightly too big for you and cut the front end. Your criteria is honestly rather shallow and prohibits you from looking further into the available market. Just chop the front end off.
>>
>>14586603
>Your criteria is honestly rather shallow and prohibits you from looking further into the available market.

That's the answer I thought I would get.
Thanks for the advice, but I guess I'll go with the admittedly less bang-for-buck Tenga original, just to try it once.
>>
>>14586565
>>14586592
Just out of interest, why do you want a plain tube? Onaholes are meant to simulate actual sex, so why get as far removed from anything vagina-like as you can?
>>
>>14586630
Because I don't want to stimulate actual sex.

I just want something to improve my jacking off. That's it.
>>
>>14586531
It kinda worked when I put the end of the paper over my finger and then "accompanied" it. When it didn't go any further I used my finger to push right behind where it gets stuck while pushing the chamber at the end towards it. It's still super fiddly but I guess right now I'm just to delicate because I don't wanna mess my first one right up. Especially after I had to wait 2 months for my package due to being stuck in customs because some postman that was too lazy to search and read the invoice (+Christmas chaos)
>>
>>14586418
>feel like you're fucking cirno's pussy
Who would want that, right? ( ・ิω・ิ)
>>
File: Azu-nyan_sweat.gif (704 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Azu-nyan_sweat.gif
704 KB, 600x337
I'm about to order a VA:A and lube to the UK with the box, which might be questionable here, by DHL (which I'm assuming will have "rubber toy" and "lotion" printed on the box in small print) to my parents' house. W-Wish me luck, /jp/.
>>
>>14586697
I got mine with the box ages ago now and still haven't been arrested, so it's not impossible.

Still, brass balls.
>>
>>14586699
In the UK?
>>
>>14586697
enjoy getting your cock beaten up by retardedly tight pussy.
>>
>>14586630
I just can't appreciate the aesthetic like you can I guess. It kinda puts me in the uncanny valley region of comfort where it's too close to being human but just slightly off

I'm sure I can get used to it but something about the look doesn't seem right to me
>>
>>14586697
it must be terrible to live in a nanny country

good luck, dude
>>
>>14586704
In the UK.
>>
>>14586747
Should I risk it, senpai?
>>
>>14586774
dude, go ahead and just do it. The girl on the box isnt even naked. I wouldnt worry about it.
>>
>>14586774
If you really like the box art.
>>
>>14585350
I want Eirin to collect a sperm sample from me by jerking me off with an onahole.
>>
>>14586795
>not wanting her to violently fellate you with her hot mouth before slowly drooling your cum onto a petri dish
>>
>>14586826
But that could compromise the sample.
>>
>>14586832
Just get her to collect another one. Or preferably, ask Reisen to do it.
>>
>>14586843
I'd prefer Tewi. I also want to cum on Kaguyas face as she sleeps, but not in an erotic way, in a insulting way. Maybe I'd let Kaguya fall in love with me as a joke and then sneak Mokou in while Kaguya sleeps and then fuck Mokou in the next room as Kaguya has no idea she's being cheated on.

Anyway, onaholes.
>>
I have a hip coming tomorrow. Should I skip class to take full advantage of it or treat it as a reward afterwards?
>>
>>14586860
Do you have to unpack it after class or can you dig right into it?
>>
>>14586860
The longer you hold it, the better it feels afterall.
>>
>>14586864
I'll have a few hours with it after it's delivered before class starts, so I could get right into it.
>>
Just ordered my first ever onahole and it's rina. Any tips or something?
>>
>>14586860
>>14586875
I say you keep it as a reward for afterwards

The anticipation would brew while you're away and it would probably feel 10x better
>>
Any recommendations for stimulating holes that aren't loli themed? Hot Gimmick? Ninja? Succubus-themed stuff? The pastebin doesn't really go into this stuff aside from a few reviews, and I'm hoping to know if there's a particularly agreed upon recommendation.
>>
I've tried fucking my Puni DX, and its difficult, I still dont know how to fuck it comfortably.
>>
File: Lovely defloweringface.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Lovely defloweringface.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>14586875
Okay lad here's how you do it:
When it arrives you unpack it, flush it out, and prelube it. Go wash your blanky and go grab your favorite instant food you'll eat before you deflower her. Take a nice shower before you go to class and don't think about letting your heater prewarm your room before you come home. After you come home from classes you'll be half frozen because of the winter season and you're going to plug in your onahole warmer. Make your food, eat in and make yourself comfy in front of your PC. Cover your shoulders with your blanky and have fun. After that you'll wash your hip, take a shower and bathe in the afterglow.
>>
>>14586891
The Chimera series are fairly stimulating go for the hard version. Hot Gimmick hugs you with the meaty core, but is too short and the rings are useless unless you have a six inch girth. Anything can be stimulating as hell depending on your dick. I find that horizontal lines make me cum like crazy, especially due to glanular stimulation. I'll take your search for stimulating items into account.
>>
>>14586904
Sounds like a good recipe to me. Thanks for the suggestion, I will enjoy oiling my ona up.
>>
>>14585350
I want Erin to rape me with an onahole.
>>
File: 14482972247923.jpg (837 KB, 970x909) Image search: [Google]
14482972247923.jpg
837 KB, 970x909
>>14586853
What do you have against Kaguya? Kaguya is cute.
>>
guys guys guys!! I got the venus clone and venus real before it sold out!! How do I pay for it now?
>>
>>14587038
Daimaoh? Credit card only outside of japan.
>>
>>14587049
Yeah Daimaoh. I only have a debt card though. Do you know where to pay it? They sent me an automatic email but I don't see where I should send the money.
>>
>>14587069
You have to choose credit card before you checkout. Dunno if debit card suffices, just try it.
you should be redirected to easytrans.co.jp after you checkout.
>>
>>14587083
Oh god I choose bank transfer when I ordered. How am I supposed to change it now?
>>
>>14587116
Poor bastard, i'd order it for you if i'd be sure i get my money from you since you're probably get bumfucked by your debitcard.
>>
Anyone experience with genmu cups?
>>
>>14587131
s-shit. That's kind of you to say. I saw one of the Daimaoh people talking in English (http://daimaoh.co.jp/bbs_item_res.php?p=1663&parent=2426). Perhaps if I email them the could change my order so I can pay for it. That is if my debit card even works like you say ;_;
>>
Are the fuwa onaholes from ride any good?
>>
>>14587158
Then write them an e-mail or i'll laugh at your pitty.
>actually gets 2 tomax hole in this bin
>fucks up checkout
>gets Gaijin-zoned by his debit card
I swear this meme has potential.
>>
>>14586630
Not that anon, and late to the thread, but I feel similar. No one will ever see my onaholes but me, however I still can't bring myself to buy one that is weirdly shaped on the outside or have a mouth/large labia jutting out of it.

I honestly wish many companies would just offer a secondary option for most holes where they were smooth on the outside with no exterior design other than maybe a model or something embosses on it.
>>
File: 1413425027094.gif (480 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1413425027094.gif
480 KB, 600x450
>>14587172
Okay. I sent them an email.
Wish me luck
>>
>>14585578
>>14585665
>>14585739
>>14585747
I don't understand why do you want to masturbate longer?

Is there something wrong with me that I like a quick gap then get back to my life?
>>
>>14587218
I get not wanting weird shapes (like Chimera I guess?) or massive labia, but it just sounds weird that that anon would go so far to buy a rubber pussy and not want it to look similar to one.

It'd be like wanting a hip to not have an ass you can squeeze or anything, and instead just being a big plastic cuboid with two holes in the middle.
>>
>>14587228
Yeah good luck, you'll need it.
That reminds me, you did send them a machine translation into japanese in addition to your english text, did you? You know, just in case.
>>
>>14587234
IMO a hip is something different entirely. I want a hole because it's a masturbation aid, not a fake pussy trying to be the real thing.
>>
Toucan lube is actually really good. I used the meiki plush with Venus real, and its a lot better compared to Pepe from before.
>>
>>14586630
Some people aren't trying to imitate actual sex. They just want to beat off in a new way.
>>
>>14587235
Kind of, I used English with the words copied from the Daimaoh page. I'll post it here.
------------
Hello.

I made a mistake when ordering.

On STEP 3

商品のお支払方法 Payment method for goods

I choose:

銀行振込 (先払い) Bank transfer (Advance payment)

I was supposed to choose:

クレジットカード Credit card

Can you please change my order so I can pay for it?

[insert order number]

Thank you

Regards,
Anon.
------------------

Did I do good? I've always assumed that it's easier for a Japanese speakers to translate English > Japanese with their machine translation so I didn't bother trying to translate it myself.
>>
File: Order.png (4 KB, 334x120) Image search: [Google]
Order.png
4 KB, 334x120
I've finally ordered my first hole, figured I should do it before the Aussie dollar got even worse.
>>
>>14587256
Pretty simple. You did good.
>>
File: swimsuit.jpg (43 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
swimsuit.jpg
43 KB, 400x300
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43931?c2=9999
>Current #3 top seller on NLS is a swimsuit reduced to $3.52
Do I dare?
>>
>>14587403
So what are you going to do with it, wear it?
>>
I want a hole, but there isn't much available and omocha charges a lot in shipping. In any case I've seen a shop in my country that has the Meiki Maria Ozawa and also many shops have tengas and fleshlights.

I have the feeling fleshlights are not very popular here, but please do consider it. Also tenga seems to be considered shit, but do consider it's widely available. Lastly theres this one shop that has the Meiki.

What can you tell me about each choice?

I'm between the Ozawa and the fleshlights, though.
>>
What do you guys declare in the package for shipping?
>>
dude i bought a single use tenga in akiba the other day, the multi-use I have feels a hell of alot better, lasts longer and is only like twice the price.
>>
>>14587553
What did you expect from a single use product?
If a company sells both single and multi-use of a product 99/100 times the single use product is shit and almost like a scam article.

Also Genmu cups are said to be better than Tenga judging by reviews.
At the very least the solid type is durable as hell and easy to clean
http://genmu-c.jp/concept_en
>>
File: VAA.png (28 KB, 671x385) Image search: [Google]
VAA.png
28 KB, 671x385
>>14586774
I'm in the UK and I have VA:A and seventeen bordeaux (with boxes) arriving tomorrow hopefully, nothing will happen. At worst if customs decides it's illegal, they'll destroy it and send you a letter saying it was destroyed, maybe you'll have your name added to some list.
I've had Rina arrive before too, with her box and everything.
>>
>>14587512
That Maria Ozawa Meiki was the first I had, and I loved it.

It often comes with messed up interior though, leaning too far to a certain side, your dick ends up going through and breaking it.

I'd buy another one but its fucking expensive because they insist on including lube.

I'm going to order from OmochaDreams too because this Tong-Ggo seems to be only available at OmochaDreams and ToyDemon. But I'm in EU so..
>>
File: fidget.gif (360 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fidget.gif
360 KB, 500x500
>>14587577
I've only used Wanta before now. Still on the fence on whether or not I should get NLS to remove the box. You're pretty brave, Anon.
>>
>>14587512
If you can afford it just get the Meiki. Lurk more if you don't understand why Fleshlights/Tengas aren't liked much around here.

>>14587552
Rubber toys. And lotion, if you're buying lube.
>>
Anyone used a Fairy Vibrator with Onahole attachment? I'm wondering if that's any fun.
>>
How many holes do you buy at a time, /jp/?
>>
Guys, has anybody tested or seen any review of the new Seventeen Bordeaux Soft?? How does it compare to the original non-Soft?? Here's a link: http://otonajp.com/seventeen-bordeaux-soft/
>>
>>14586565
try fuwa cyun
>>
>>14587616
>It often comes with messed up interior though, leaning too far to a certain side, your dick ends up going through and breaking it.

How common is this problem though?

How often?
>>
Guys, help me choose a lube from the following, if you happen to know them, shit, I don't want to spend that much in shipping.

Aquaglide.
Wet
Pjur woman
Toko aqua
>>
>>14588058
I don't know. Often enough for it to be reported on the internet. But it was a while ago. Upon searching just now, a 2015 post says NPG corrected some issues. So who knows.

It's still the best one you can buy with the limited options you listed. IMO
>>
>>14586905
Thanks for the feedback? Mind explaining why you're recommending the hard chimera as opposed to the plus?
>>
Is the squamate any good? I have been wanting to fuck a mermaid lately and my choices seem to be limited
>>
>>14588126
what about dolphins
>>
File: hate this.png (81 KB, 278x260) Image search: [Google]
hate this.png
81 KB, 278x260
Is there anything has beta as having your mum drive you to customs so you can pick up your 180€ sex toy? I even payed the 45€ fee from her money, but it was only because I didn't have any cash on me. She'll get it back.
>>
>>14588215
I also had to open my packet for the officer
>Well, it's basically a sex toy
>try to show the backside instead of the front picture with almost loli spreading her legs
>so...hobby kit was a pretty accurate description (referring to content declaration)
>we both have a laugh
>>
>>14588249
>I also had to open my packet for the officer
Jesus, where do you live?
>>
>>14588258
Germany.
>>
>>14588266
And loli artwork is fine there?
>>
>>14587162
Please respond.
>>
>>14588272
They don't car about package drawings of Japanese weirdo toys. Child porn isn't that much of a topic here, drawings would probably never count as child porn anyways. Besides she even has small tits, so you can't tell the age at all.

Sometimes politicians are caught for having cp and they mostly get a slap on the wrist from courts. Not that much of a biggie here.
>>
>>14588293
The import tax was 6% for "synthetic statue" and I had to pay it due to being a >150€ import. You can't even import synthetic statues for free, fuck this protectionist shit and yet most people here always object to any trade agreement, because they're brainwashed by 68er generation. At least their migration policies are finally starting to blow up and light the country on fire.

On another note, this thing is fucking huge and heavy as fuck. Damn, this might be my last /ona/ investment for at least a year and more.
>>
File: 51348975_p4_master1200.jpg (109 KB, 599x664) Image search: [Google]
51348975_p4_master1200.jpg
109 KB, 599x664
>>14588343
>this might be my last /ona/ investment for at least a year
Who are you kidding?

It's indeed a bunch of protectionist bullshit.
Same shit happened to me when I bought a bunch of Aluminium heatsinks from the USA.
Got penalized for buying it from the US because here in the Netherlands the company had a much higher minimum order quantity
>>
>>14588293
>Child porn isn't that much of a topic here
>in germany

Habe gelacht
>>
>>14588408
Show me a recent news story involving child pornography.
>>
>>14588266
That is weird, they always give me the option to open it, like: "Here is a cutter if you wanna check the content" but you can just say "nah it's fine" and that's about it.
>>
>>14588462
Otona.jp declared complete bullshit like - hobby kit - gift - value 19$ - shipping 8400yen - like that makes any sense. Who in their right mind sends a gift "hobby kit" where the shipping price is four times the value of the content. Obviously they know it's bullshit and want to see what really is inside. Especially since he already checked the actual amount of money I paid which was 23k yen.

Like what the shit am I buying, ehrm receiving as "gift", that weights 6kg and is valued 19$. Honestly, next time I import something I'll tell the shop exactly what to write on the shipping declaration.
>>
>>14586257
Apparently, it was not too much to hope for this, since they totally did just stop tracking it and it arrived this morning. Hallelujah.
>>
>uses first hip for the first time
>its cocolo
>feels nice and soft, different from the loli holes im used to
>impregnates
>time to clean
>wtf this is ridiculous
>came buckets, where the fuck is my semen
>my sink isnt big enough for this shit
>is cumming inside even worth it from now on
>should have gotten a puni
>>
>>14588555
How do you dry your hip? Microfiber rag?
>>
>>14588567
I don't even know if it's dry, anon. I did my best patting the insides with a microfiber cloth, yeah.
>>
>>14588555
>>14588567
>>14588576

Personally I recommend paper towels for the cocolo. If I'm a bit careful with them I can even get down to the turn at the end and get things dry there, which I don't think is possible with a microfiber cloth unless you're super rough.
>>
File: buckets.png (10 KB, 832x242) Image search: [Google]
buckets.png
10 KB, 832x242
IT'S COMING AND SO SHALL I
>>
How long before my new holes arrive should I stop masturbating to best enjoy them?
>>
>>14588721
2-3 days max
>>
>>14587965
It is tempting however I can't be bothered to spend more. Just placed a $200 ish order. Hopefully someone will end up reviewing it.
>>
>>14588530
so...what's your idea?
>>
File: IMG_1382 [103166].jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1382 [103166].jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Have I been mixing my lube wrong? I have a small bottle where I have a batch of Peace and water mixed. Is this they way you guys do it or do you add the water until you are going to use it? Read the lube alchemy guide and went ahead and ordered some KY Silk-e for the vitamin e, aloe, and to mix it into my batch for the antiseptic and preservative qualities.

Pic unrelated. It's what I currently own.
>>
>>14588784
I keep it seperate until I use it. I have a Rina and an r20 right now, and I use 5 drops of water, a drop of Peace, and then five more drops of water, squeeze the hole till it's mixed up and covering the interior, and it's ready to use.
>>
File: CYI6VOwWMAAJxi2.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CYI6VOwWMAAJxi2.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
You guys should take some funny pics of your MoT
>>
File: 1443025587116.gif (276 KB, 795x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443025587116.gif
276 KB, 795x1000
>>14588784
>He bought the NG swimsuit
>>
>>14588833
>Smoking inside
>>
>>14588215
>>14588249
>>14588462
Guys, I'm actually scared of this.
Showing them my sex toys is the smaller problem (I guess), but I live over 200km away from my customs, so traveling there and paying the taxes plus handling fees, that shit would cost me more than my onaholes.

I'm okay with the regular method of confirming my purchase, waiting an eternity and paying the postman the VAT upon delivery, but how likely is it that they will invite my ass one day?
>>
>>14588784
P-please tell me more about the Horny Wifey and Tight Virgin.
>>
>>14588792
Cool. Would you know if there is a problem with the way I have been doing up until now?

>>14589353
Haven't used the tight virgin yet, but this review makes it seem like a decent hole. http://infernalmonkey.com/2015/12/08/tight-virgin/

As for the horny wife the same guy wrote a review on it as well. http://infernalmonkey.com/2015/08/24/passionate-wife-review/
I like the little nubs and I find it quite stimulating. That said the entrance did tear on my first use, which made it make fart noises. Patched it up and it stopped making them.
>>
>>14589461
>Would you know if there is a problem with the way I have been doing up until now?
I don't think there's anything wrong with premixing it, other than maybe getting the consistency wrong and then having to fix it by adding more of one of the two after the fact. I keep them separate for that reason; it's easier to add more of one if they're not mixed up yet.
>>
>>14588065

Nobody? I really could do with advice on lube that's readily available everywhere.
>>
>>14589527
JLube
>>
The delivery guy rang my doorbell but I guess I didn't get there in time and he was gone by the time I opened the door. He didn't leave a note or anything. Should I leave a note telling him to leave the package at my doorstep? Has anyone done this?
>>
>>14587783
It has varied between three and eleven, apparently. Always less than AU$1000 worth though, to stay under the duty/tax-free threshold.

>>14589527
Doubtful, most anons use Toucan, Peace's or Pepee.
>>
>>14589527
A bottle of Peace is going to last me close to half a year. It was less than $10 for the bottle.
>>
>>14588784
What onahole is to the far left above the lolinco?
>>
>>14589578
Slut announcer. http://en-nls.com/pict1-29249?c2=9999

First hole and still one of my favorites.
>>
>>14588784
What onahole is to the far left above the lolinco?
>>
>>14589645
>>14589645
Apologies for this repost. Stupid captcha.

But i guess that is an original lolinco and not a virgo. That slut announcer looks almost useable by a bigger than average penis by that picture. But I must not tempt myself since I know that it is NOT 7ins+ friendly
>>
Saw this today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiMJJ-yDWbQ&feature=youtu.be
Has anyone tried this thing or equivalents? I wonder how it feels and if it breaks easily.
>>
Is Mouth of Truth really that different from regular onahole? I've been wanting one for a while now.
>>
>>14589661
>>14589642
What's unique about the slut announcer that makes it so appraised? Just curious.
>>
File: YQ2Mi3I.png (304 KB, 318x389) Image search: [Google]
YQ2Mi3I.png
304 KB, 318x389
>>14589823
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE
>>
>>14589461
I know that blog, but thanks for linking and the info on Wifey. About how many times have you used it in total?
Once you had a few sessions with the Tight Virgin, please post your thoughts on that too.
>>
>>14589541
you should've done that in the first place
>>
>>14589541
If I'm expecting a package I normally leave a note saying I'm home and to please knock loudly as I could be upstairs and not hear it.
>>
>>14587965
Even if there is no difference up there in the interior material, still completely if Kaware the outer material made ​​to insert a sense of different things and I have been once again reminded of that. I hope I have used the Seventeen Bordeaux, by all means you want to recommend the software version for those who felt good enough to not match the strength acceleration of stimulus it is.
http://onahodouga.com/archives/55441661.html

So it's the same thing with softer outside. Don't know if this makes a difference to you.
>>
File: egashira.jpg (106 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
egashira.jpg
106 KB, 960x720
>>14589823
That's Egashira's toy, alright.
>>
>>14588784
What is the tight virgin like? Is that cervix as big a dick punisher as it looks?
>>
>>14588833
Are those piss bottles under your desk?
>>
>>14589274
I'm not sure if this is always the case, but afaik the german Zoll gives you the option that they still send you the stuff per DHL, you have to pay fee of nearly €30 though.

About how likely it is? That really depends on the mood of the postman to not just label it as "can't be registered for customs". Happened to me with my latest package. (Luckly the next office is only 20min away by car).

And the fees, well they are 20% + 0.50 per day storing it.

Sometimes they just drop the storage fee when a weekend or a lot of national holidays are in between delivery and pick up.
And if the 20% they charge you is below 5€ they don't want to cash in that either.

And if you go above 100€ I think there is the extra "real" toll which depends on the type of product as far as I know.
>>
File: 1445528917294.jpg (356 KB, 1000x812) Image search: [Google]
1445528917294.jpg
356 KB, 1000x812
>>14587291
---------------
Dear, Anon

Thank you for ordering with us.

Unfortunately you can only pay with credit cards thorough our online store. And we cannot change the payment method from bank transfer to credit cards once the order is completed.

We will cancel your order and would you please order them again?

But please note that our original toys are very popular and they might be sold out once we put them on stock online.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Daimaoh.
----------
Just an hour before receiving this message I told the people I'm forwarding with that I've ordered and waiting for payment to be processed. Oh God.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49 KB, 674x462) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49 KB, 674x462
The final damage, plus 5700 JPY in shipping.

The custom order is for G Project x Pepe Hot Lotion. http://otonajp.com/g-project-x-pepe-hot-lotion/

And now the wait begins.
>>
>>14589543
I thought onatsuyu was the go-to beside JLube
>>
>>14590578
I'm so, so sorry anon.
>>
>>14590606
Whoa whao, I went back to daimaoh and the 2 Tomax holes were back in stock, they were probably the same ones that I failed to order before. I just ordered them now and am going to try and pay for them.
>>
File: 1437101584758.jpg (178 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1437101584758.jpg
178 KB, 550x550
>>14590651
Don't fuck it up again boi.
>>
>>14590661
I-I think it worked. The money was deducted from my bank account.
>>
File: 6647127.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
6647127.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>14590743
Yaaaay!
>>
When heating up with water, what is the temperature limit I shouldn't exceed?

Should I just go for ~35°C or rather go to the max with ~60° I can get out of the tab, so it doens't take that long..
>>
>>14590795
Don't roast your hot dog, anon.
>>
>>14590795
Tried 70°C with my Lolinco once. She was icecold so the water temperature did drop rapidly. Take it with a grain of salt tho.
>>
File: 1449585720124.gif (2 MB, 280x182) Image search: [Google]
1449585720124.gif
2 MB, 280x182
>>14588833
>>
>>14590815
Sooo, TPE material won't be damage by 60°C?
>>
>>14590857
Creep is force, temperature and time dependent. Let's just say it's directly proportional to all three factors. Read the guide.
>>
>>14590591
Good taste anon. Please do report back on the GPro x Pepe Hot lotion, I've been curious about it since they announced it a while back.
>>
Anyone know how how the Wet Meiki Chimera's compare to each other? Original vs Plus vs Hard?

http://en-nls.com/pict1-40941?c2=9999
http://en-nls.com/pict1-42309?c2=9999
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43628?c2=9999
>>
>>14591009
All have the same structure but will have different stimulation intensities. Normal is crazy enough for my dick. Hard shouldn't be your first choice unless you want to explore the harsher, more stimulating side of holes.
>>
I'm looking into getting my first onahole, and after reading the guide, want to try a venus real regular.

I can't seem to find the tunnel length though.
The guide mentions to find the Japanese name, and then look it up on one of the sites, but I can't find the venus's japanese name, and with it's length being 6.7", I'm worried I might be a bit too small, I'm 5.6-5.7.

Thank you for any help, I'd be completely lost without that guide.
>>
>>14591047
That would only apply for things sold on NLS. I am absolutely dubious that Daimaoh's info is correct stating that the tunnel length is 130mm, while their cross sections seem to have the tunnel around 1cm from the rear. Judging from their images, I'd say the tunnel length is around 155cm. You'll be fine with being slightly too small for a hole, since you can always push yourself inwards past balls-deep. Being too small may just mean that you can't enjoy some parts of the hole, such as a cervix. Just be careful when applying lube, as lube can pool up at the very back where you can't reach.
>>
>>14591065
Alright, thanks.

I read the part about the lube pooling up on the bottom, wouldn't that just get taken care of when I clean it?

Lube wise, queencat doesn't seem to have any of the lubes in the guides, so I guess I'll go with Ona Tsuyu from nls.

Thank you for the help, I'll put the order in, and look forward to it.

Now I just need to find the key for my locking filing cabinet.
>>
>>14590596
Toucan=Onatsuyu
>>
>>14591106
Lube pooling at the bottom is an issue if you are inserting. There would be a lot of unused lube that could go on the sides of the tunnel, but instead is at the bottom being useless. Lube quantity does not matter when it comes to reducing friction, the placement does.
>>
>>14591147
Ok, thanks.

Well, I'm looking forward to trying it.
>>
>>14590651
Well done anon. Right now, out of a total of 22 varieties across six holes (Real/Clone/Cross and Uterus/Spiral-Wave/Spiral-Dots) there is one in stock - Spiral-Dots in regular.
>>
So I'm getting my first hole tomorrow. Do you lube up the hole by putting in a few drops and spreading it around with your finger?
>>
Might have made mistake.
Is 6 Inch.(15.24 cm)
Brought cocolo.
Saw 9cm 14 cm

How fked am I?
>>
>>14590591
>>14590908

They won't ship until Tuesday because of procurement delay and a JP Bank Holiday on Monday. I guess you'll get that review in about a weeks time.
>>
>>14591339
I don't think you're fucked, you'll be hitting the bottom which is fun since it's a loli hole, and it's stretchy enough that it won't cause any problems
>>
apparently my rends hole warmer (new) died on me after only like 5 uses. i just took it apart to see what the inside is like. i dont know shit about electronics but it seems like the red and black wires are supposed to be connected to the warmer "sheet". i could provide pics.
I could fix it but i dont have soldering iron with me (i dont even know how to use it) so it's going in the trash
i ended up not using it since my dick does the heating anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 874x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 874x914
>>14587577
Let me know how this works out for you, Anon. I'm also thinking of getting a VA:A with the box shipped to the UK, but I'm pretty nervous about the artwork.
>>
Are the bag form NLS a must or can i get equivalent or w/e without having to pay shipping prices, for that amount i could get a case or something better no?
>>
>>14591778
If you live in the states the toy demon bags are decent. I've got a few of them.
>>
>>14591727
Are you going to pretend the VA;A is Ritsu's loli-pussy?
>>
>>14591786
Nope beaver buck land.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 340x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 340x599
>>14591790
Considering how I've already been doing pic related with my Ritsu daki and Lolinco, I think you already know the answer to that.
>>
Why is the Seventeen Bordeaux's suction/grip so damn demonic. I can't get any lube I put in it to get to the shaft base and it starts to chafe very quickly. Is two bottle cap worths of Onatsuyu too little or do I need to settle for going a bit overboard and deal with a lot of it squirting out?

Also has anyone cut off the end of their onahole to get something like the one portrayed in h-manga with holes at both ends? I may try it on my Rina.
>>
>>14591864
>Also has anyone cut off the end of their onahole to get something like the one portrayed in h-manga with holes at both ends?
Depends on the hole. If you cut it short, you may not enjoy it because it'll can't stimulate all areas at once. If the cut length is longer than you are, then there isn't anything stopping lube or cum from shooting out the other end. Bonus is that you can fuck it from behind.

It's a double edged hole.
>>
>>14591864
>Also has anyone cut off the end of their onahole to get something like the one portrayed in h-manga with holes at both ends?

Those are specific onaholes that actually come like that. I did have the glans of my dick break through a hole that was too small for me once and come out the other end, it felt interesting but I ended up trashing it. So in other words, do what you think is best.
>>
>>14591879
I'd probably just cut one that has a womb since I can't really feel anything special when I get inside it besides smooth walls. May get a clear onahole with a womb at some point to see if seeing the deed get done might be what I was looking when it came to wombs. My glans is the the only factor where stimulation really affects whether I end up lasting 2 minutes or 20 minutes since shaft is pretty resilient.

>>14591884
I've tried looking for those kind on nls but didn't really find any, but I might try looking around for an attractive looking one again before I start snipping things.
>>
If I don't like Lolinco, should I avoid Virgin Age Admission?
>>
For anyone who spends too much time on powdering with brushes and whatever:
1. open NLS bag
2. put hole in bag
3. put a bunch of powder on it
4. close bag
5. shake bag

optional:
6. get horny again
7. use hole again
8. go to 1
>>
>>14589533
>>14589543
>>14589560

Can't find any of those where I plan on shopping, it's just your regular sex-shop, only that it has sum meikis.

They have their own brand of lube it seems, and people seem to be quite happy about it.
>>
File: 2016-01-08 10.49.38 (Medium).jpg (357 KB, 1358x768) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-08 10.49.38 (Medium).jpg
357 KB, 1358x768
>>14591727
It arrived without issue. I was out so it was delivered to a neighbor and I was a little worried they might open it, but all was fine.
>>
>>14588126
Just tried it out; not as stimulating as I'd expected from the reviews I've seen, but very soft. I can see myself edging with this pretty well.

On the downside, it is not made to last at all. One use and there's an airbubble already, and when I was cleaning it and it got filled with water, part of it bulged out ridiculously far like a balloon about to pop. Maybe I just got a defective one, but don't buy it if you want durability.
>>
>>14591864
>two bottle cap worth
Sounds like a lot. Have you tried adding a bit of water?
>>
>>14590591
>Ubu virgin
Treat her tenderly and she will be an angel. Treat her roughly and prepare for a bullied dick
>>
When will onaholes be as easy to clean as anal toys?
Onahole dishwasher when?
>>
>>14591778
Any shop that sells similar bags in EU? I don't wanna pay double the value of the bags just for shipping
>>
>>14591864
You can "reactivate" lube with a bit of water.
>>
File: Toucanshrine.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
Toucanshrine.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
Let's do this bois, always warm onahole masterrace.
Will report back with the time until the onahole is well-done and a long-term test.
>>
>>14592228
What onahole is that?
>>
>>14592253
Rina -big-
>>
>>14591947
>I've tried looking for those kind on nls but didn't really find any,...
Anon-kun, please;
http://en-nls.com/plist_t-12001210
http://en-nls.com/pict1-40752?c2=12001110
There are probably others too and most hips have a service tunnel.
>>
>>14592160
Look up rends onashake, it works pretty much like a handpowered dishwasher contraption for onaholes.

>>14592228
Wasn't that thing supposed to be for heating lube as opposed to the actual hole itself...?
>>
>>14592267
It's a yoghurt maker. Also why shouldn't i try heating my onahole with it? For science!
>>
File: thumbs-up.jpg (24 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.jpg
24 KB, 301x267
>>14592076
Thanks for the update, Anon. Did you order lube with them, or with Rina before?
>>
File: 1451077540990.png (63 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1451077540990.png
63 KB, 400x250
>>14592299
Yeah my first ever bottle of Onatsuyu came with this order, previously I had been using some crappy western brand of lube. I'm really glad I decided to try it out because it really does make a difference, I'll never doubt you guys again.
>>
File: pairing.png (111 KB, 1444x1000) Image search: [Google]
pairing.png
111 KB, 1444x1000
What would be a nice (loli) hole to pair with the VA: A if I already have a Lolinco? I'm thinking of either Rina or the new Lolinco.
>>
>>14592334

Shit man, what western lubes were you using so I can ignore them?
>>
>>14592402
I used 2 different brands, swiss navy and system JO. Both were pretty expensive and both dried out really quickly, it wouldn't be uncommon for me to have to add more 3-4 times per session. Neither gave me as much of a smooth feeling as a single drop of Onatsuyu did, unless I used a ridiculous amount.
>>
File: 1400802011609.png (106 KB, 348x365) Image search: [Google]
1400802011609.png
106 KB, 348x365
>tfw grabbed both venus real soft and alice dayo in agmv1 as well as bottle of toucan in one order
>>
>>14592259
I was really only looking based on the covers and hoping to see something with a hole on both sides and didn't look further than that. Laziness seems to have cost me more shipping for another hole.

Also
>Penetration structure
It never occured to me to look there because you literally penetrate all onaholes and it seemed redundant. The hips being all the way through is new information for me though.

>>14592211
>>14592086
Guess I'll just keep bottled water somewhere next time.
>>
File: NLS_banner.jpg (172 KB, 584x163) Image search: [Google]
NLS_banner.jpg
172 KB, 584x163
Does anyone know if there's a Mio Akiyama onahole? Pic related is a banner on NLS.
>>
File: Ready.png (7 KB, 665x187) Image search: [Google]
Ready.png
7 KB, 665x187
>>14588703
I'M COMING BEHIND YOU SENPAI
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.