[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't Remilia just buy her a PS4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: rules of nature.jpg (439 KB, 1550x1080) Image search: [Google]
rules of nature.jpg
439 KB, 1550x1080
Can't Remilia just buy her a PS4?
>>
I fail to see how this will fix Flan's girlwilly issue.
>>
>>14564851
I dont get what that noice is supposed to symbolize.

I also thought of videogames, but figured she found them unladylike and is hoping Flan will eventually change.

If Remi can control fate, why hasnt she made her sisters fate to live a normal life?
And when will Flan come back? I feel she is the most neglected member of the SDM cast.
>>
>>14564879
>If Remi can control fate

She really can't, and even if she does it's probably something not much relevant.
>>
File: 1451543386499.png (51 KB, 693x566) Image search: [Google]
1451543386499.png
51 KB, 693x566
>>14564923
I know she cant. I concluded that after she let her sister suffer.
Remi just says it so she looks like she's stronger than her little sister. Luckily Flan plays along and respects her enough to obey.
>>
I'm going to sleep, and by the time I wake up, someone better have combined the dank 'pleasure of being cummed inside' meme and the dank 'PS4 has no games' meme into a humorous post that will give me a sensible chuckle.
>>
File: 1593134.jpg (411 KB, 630x770) Image search: [Google]
1593134.jpg
411 KB, 630x770
>>14564858
Incest? In the scarlet devil mansion?
>>
>>14564879
>I also thought of videogames, but figured she found them unladylike
Bullshit, Sanae probably played them and she turned okay.
>>
>>14565128
>Sanae probably played them and she turned okay
I feel Suwako is probably dissapointed her legacy is a slut.
Memes aside, Sanae isnt from the same class as the Scarlet sisters, so obviously she isnt held to the same standards.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.