[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to visit Japan with no guide without being fluent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: cringe.jpg (4 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
4 MB, 4608x3456
Is it possible to visit Japan with no guide without being fluent? I have taken up to level 3 in the past using Genki, and I can usually understand simple slice of life anime or similar without subtitles.
So should I get a guide or nah
>>
Yes it's possible, what kind of fucked up individual do you have to be to think you wouldn't?

Now fuck off >>/a/
>>
File: jew dough.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jew dough.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
kill urself and youll wake up in anime japan
worked for me
>>
I can't find sean in the pic, was he taking the photo perhaps?
>>
>>14535895
there is one okay looking girl in that whole lot
lmaowtfbbq
>>
File: 1451233030814.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
1451233030814.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
>>14536425
I think there are few that could be at least okay given the work. No saving the others, though.
>>
>>14536510
blonde one with teh boobies
>>
>>14535895
me on the left
>>
>>14535895
Yeah it's fine. I went this year and climbed Fuji. Generally if you stick to the Urban areas then people will be able to understand you if you point at things.
>>
>>14536510
I go to that school and the far right one actually looks good IRL. The rest, nah.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.