[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Living Language Japanese worth buying? The price is both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Is Living Language Japanese worth buying?

The price is both amazing, and scary. A lot of people are saying that it's a really good thing to use, but the $30 price tag makes me a bit cautious.
>>
You don't need any money to learn any language
>>
just move to Japan dude
>>
>>14534628
This.

Check out the djt on /a/ for all the self teaching resources you'll need.
>>
>>14534628
Yeah, you don't need money to play games either. But if everyone was like you, you wouldn't even have any resources to begin with, because people don't produce helpful material for free.
>>
Browse /a/, there is a thread about learning Japanese.
>>
>>14535039
My father was a charity construction worker for 40 years who built replacement homes and gave the material to build replacement homes for those who suffered from Tornado destruction.
Entirely for free until he died at 80.

You\re scum.
>>
>>14535066
So, what about you? Did anything helpful for free recently? Having to hide behind feats performed by your father isn't saying much about you.

That being said, you don't know me, so being this rude is entirely inappropriate.
>>
>>14535039
What do you mean? People wouldn't use their own language?
How do children learn their first language?
>>
>>14535039
>because people don't produce helpful material for free.
They do though.

Quite often in fact.
>>
>>14535062
Filled with shitposting and trolling. Avoid like the plague.
>>
Good enough to learn from beginner to intermediate.
>>
>>14534616
30$ is ridiculously cheap. I wouldn't trust something that costs that little.
>>
Anki is the tool you need to learn Japanese.
>>
>>14534628
Yes you do, an internet connection costs money believe it or not kiddo.
>>
>>14534685
great advice mate! real high quality post.
>>
just torrent it dude
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.