[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images-14.jpg (19 KB, 375x392) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
19 KB, 375x392
https://youtu.be/c64sQsABKcM
They used to be great.... now theyre.... What happend to them?
>>
>>14507062
Better than most stuff they make now.
Atleast it's not a rehash of what they did last year. Which was a rehash of the year before, which was a rehash...
>>
>>14507105
Isn't that just how Japan is though?
Be it anime, VN, LN, eroge, dramas or comedy; nothing but rehashes mostly.
Then someone comes up with something new and original, and if it becomes popular it's just gonna start getting rehashed aswell.
>>
>>14507497
>Then someone comes up with something new and original, and if it becomes popular it's just gonna start getting rehashed aswell.
Thats the west. Look at videogames, open wrold bullshit everywhere, pointless crafting everywhere, zombies everywhere.

Japan is atually worse than that. Zero escape is a rehash of Ever17, which was already rehashed by Rememebr11.
Allthough when Japs innovate it can be glorious e.g Wonderful 101. But that doesnt excuse the repitition.
Fuck Platinum is repetative too when you think of how samey their games are, especially now they are making so many. Atleast they arent Assassins creed tier (20 or so games since 2007) but fuck Japan just seems to love repeating itself. I dont understand it myself, how arent they bored?
>>
>>14507525
because it's something that can be passed down through generations
all the great things are enjoyed by society as a whole
unlike in the west
>>
Some of the oldest comedians in Japan are trying new things to remain relevant.

Stop being a fag, OP.

In other news, I cannot wait until the new years special, as always.
>>
>>14502927
>>14507062
Hamada and Matsumoto have TWO threads
>>
>>14507105
Waratte wa Ikenai is more like an alternate tradition for Kouhaku at this point, aimed at the most mainstream of normalfags, which happens to have a shit taste. Blame the staff, not clueless people who are thrown into it for buttslaps every single year.

>>14507681
Downtown are nowhere near being the oldest in the business. While they might be the most popular kombi of all time with over 30 years of experience in the busines, the Big Three (Sanma, Tamori, BeatTakeshi) are from a generation before them and still kicking, not to mention all the forgotten people from the first manzai boom and old rakugo granpas.
>>
>>14507062

This is the funniest thing they've done.

Japanese comedy by and large is unfunny and a waste of time.
>>
>>14507062

Look what else I found on that Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2eglni75ew
>>
>>14507062
Another "Yamazaki-produce"?
>>
>>14514696
No, they just happened to make fun of Hamada in one of gakis episode. But somehow people like it and people behind kyari took it seriously.
Also 10 more days before batsu game.
>>
>>14513647
Le poor opressed lesbain girl everyone hates.
Come the fuck on, we all know Japan doesnt give a fuck about gays. Excluding parents who are dissapointed because they oly had one kid and now their bloodline is dead.

>jellyfish
kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.