[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are your VN's going /jp/? Given up yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Ren’Py_Logo_6-13-6_200x307px.png (60 KB, 200x307) Image search: [Google]
Ren’Py_Logo_6-13-6_200x307px.png
60 KB, 200x307
How are your VN's going /jp/? Given up yet?
>>
I'll do it tomorrow
>>
I'll write my post tomorrow.
>>
Giving up is the first thing I do in the morning
after rabbit rabbit of course
>>
I unironically wanted to make one. But it was too hard.
>>
>>14469595

What was too hard about it?

There's loads of easy tools nowadays, it is quite literally "drag and drop" for whatever you want to do.
>>
>>14469679
Except writing a good one is a herculean task because most people involved in OELVNs are hacks
>>
>>14469679
>writing a good story with an interesting cast that resolves ongoing conflicts in an even-paced manner is easy!
This is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>14469892

No, that's fair enough.

But if you are just starting off there's nothing wrong with making a few mediocre VNs at the start.

Many book authors start off like that until they have the write experience to pull something decent off.

>>14469920

Who are you quoting /v/ermin? Because I sure didn't say any of that.

Anon made a statement, I wanted him to elaborate for the sake of discussion -- nothing that dramatic.
>>
>>14469944
*writing experience
>>
>>14469944
My post was a bit misleading, I actually meant the writing was too hard. Sorry for not responding.
>>
I would, but I can't draw. I was going to make one with a bunch of friends, but only one guy could draw and he was too busy.
>>
>>14470778
That didn't really stop R07
>>
>>14470795
Kek'd
>>
>>14469944
qouting your mum now fuck off with that dead meme you braindead cumcuzzling cocknugget
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.