[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best 2hu game? What is the worst 2hu game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1436119554494.png (328 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1436119554494.png
328 KB, 800x800
What is the best 2hu game? What is the worst 2hu game?
>>
>>14462843
>What is the best 2hu game?
LoLK
>What is the worst 2hu game?
Everything before LoLK
>>
>>14462843
Mainline?
>Worst
LoLK
>Best
SA
>>
best

mountain of snek

worst

shoot the bully
>>
>>14462843
The one I like
The one with Sanae
>>
>best
GFW
>worst
DDC
>>
-Best: MoF (god-tier soundtrack, fun scoring, background eyecandy, Moriya Trio),
-Worst EoSD (outdated mechanics and graphics, annoying cast, painful soundtrack).
>>
>>14463574
>graphics
Not muh different to the rest imo.
>annoying cast
Nah, I like the SDM cast.
>painful soundtrack
It has many great tracks (Cirno's is best), you must have incredibley shit taste.
MoF is great though, but IN is best.

Worst.
Probably TD. Havent played LoLK.
>>
>Best
Opinions. Different people may point out to EoSD, PCB or SA.
>Worst
TD by a longshot.
>>
EoSD is best for me because it was my first game. It's not the best made game in the series but I just like it.

Worst for me is PoFV, I found it random and boring.
>>
Best: SA
Worst: TD
>>
>>14462843
>Best
SA
>Worst
StB, this thing felt like a fucking torture. I had no fun past stage 3.
>>
>>14463103
>worst
>DDC
It wasn't the best but it was pretty damn solid.
>>
>>14464533
It gets better once you get familiar with the controls. Takes me about 1 hour to get some spells though
>>
>>14464587
Adjusting to the controls is nothing, playing one hour is enough to get it.
It's already been since august I began playing it, dropped on stage 9 and every time I try to get back to it I can't last more than 20 minutes without getting enraged.
>>
>>14464607
Best: PCB
Worst: DDC
>>
>>14464666
Didn't mean to quote
>>
>>14462843
whoa whoa whoa, slow down.

You're telling me there's a touhou GAME? Like a VN? Is it an eroge?
>>
>>14462843
>Best
EoSD

>Worst
PoFV
>making touhou multiplayer
>>
File: 3e2.png (52 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
3e2.png
52 KB, 625x626
>>14464701

OT:
Best:
MoF

Worst:
TD
>>
Best: HRTP
Worst: All the others except those with Tewi
>>
>>14464895
So what's your take on PoDD or Twinkle Star Sprites then
>>
File: 6a6790124544723e849bef5089c8450a.jpg (775 KB, 2320x1000) Image search: [Google]
6a6790124544723e849bef5089c8450a.jpg
775 KB, 2320x1000
>>14464982
TSS is what got me into Touhou. Bored at a friend's house and he whips that game out on a burnt disk for his dreamcast. After a few fun rounds I ask if theres another game like it or a sequel.

>"Well this came out a couple months ago."

I'll never forgive him.
>>
Best: SA
The thing with this game is that it feels like a very well designed game from stage 1 to final. Even if the extra doesn't feel that much fitting to the game in itself at all. To me no other touhou game has this harmony all throughout.

Worst: PoFV
I'm sorry, but for a main game this is pretty sucky. Sure thing it would have exceeded expectations as a side game, but as a main game it's all over the place and feels very lacking. Strangely enough PoDD doesn't seem that way? I think touhou 3 is overall a complete game.
>>
>Best
I'll have to say IN, had the most fun playing that game.
>Worst
UFO or TD I guess.

This is purely based on gameplay and not characters and such. EoSD/PCB still got the best characters of course.
>>
>>14462843
>Best
EoSD, LLS, GFW
>Worst
None of them are bad but the least good are probably LoLK since the design of some of the stages is uninspired and relies too much in trial and error.
>>
>best
IN
>worst
LoLK
>>
>>14462843
Mountain of Faith since best characters and best music
I don't like DDC
>>
File: 25808658_p0.png (590 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
25808658_p0.png
590 KB, 700x700
BEST PCB
WORST IN
ULTIMATE OBJECTIVE OPINION
YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>14462843
All games are the best. There's no worst.
>>
>>14462843
>Best
Three way tie for LLS, PCB, and SA

>Worst
SoEW
Is this even a contest?
How can no one have posted that already?

>(Mostly) Shit songs
>Game Engine with obvious bugs/lag
>Uninspired Bullet-Hell

At least PoFV is a functional game engine that doesn't lag on the native archictecture.
>>
>Best
SA
>Worst
PoFV
>>
>>14465519
>SoEW
>Worst

It was the first shmup in the series give a break faggot, that's like saying that SMB1 is the worst game in the series because the levels are too linear.
>(Mostly) Shit songs
Terrible taste too? damn you are in a roll ain't you?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.