[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me beat this ten year old weeb browser mmo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rpgd_online01.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
rpgd_online01.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
this game hasn't been updated since 2008
I'm not even sure that the in game chat even still works but the game is still operational.

I have made it my goal to beat the final boss of this forgotten world but I need a team to join me.

play the game here:
http://www.animetheme.com/rpgd_online/
mace sure you include the www. in the url or it wont load right and you have to use internet explorer because the game will not function in any other browser.
You can log in with a guest account but your progress will not be saved unless you follow the instructions to make an account. The only real benefits of an account is the ability to save and to be able to customize your appearance

If the in game chat doesn't work we can use this thread for messages.
>>
File: atwochar.png (29 KB, 115x126) Image search: [Google]
atwochar.png
29 KB, 115x126
I'm waiting in the starting town, my character is Alys from Phantasy Star IV
>>
>>14444315
>Internet Explorer

Nigga

Nigga pls
>>
>>14444376
this game is the only reason I'm even using IE
the game has me hooked
I'm level 25 now but I really need other people for bosses
>>
>>14444396
I'm in the starting area but I see no one
>>
>>14444423
so your with miku?
>>
>>14444485
Yep.

I don't think this shit supports multiplayer, breh. It's ancient as fuck and the way it's coded doesn't seem to permit upload/download simultaneously.
>>
>>14444497
i played it last year and you could see other players and everything

maybe it has degraded to this point
>>
>>14444505
if this is the case than it looks like I'm on this quest alone, wish me luck /jp/ i might stream my endeavor for the curious
>>
>>14444511
Ganbare, anon.
>>
>>14444511
Good luck!
>>
I'm streaming my adventure on twitch
zandor117
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.