[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Highly Responsive to Prayers make me a better pinball player?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: pinballwizard.png (8 KB, 239x315) Image search: [Google]
pinballwizard.png
8 KB, 239x315
Will Highly Responsive to Prayers make me a better pinball player?
>>
>>14424835
It wil make you a better arkanoid player.
>>
>>14424835
It will remind you that the Yin-Yang orb is Reimu's greatest enemy.
>>
>>14424884
But it keeps her thin.
>>
I suck at HRtP, no matter what I can't beat Konngara and Sariel on normal even with continues.
>>
Ah, I was just playing that.

I can't make it past Stage 10 on Normal mode; not sure I am trying to fight the boss with the right technique.
>>
>>14425060
>>14425935
Personally, I just spam bombs after I have no lives left to deplete their life bars. The rest is pretty much luck.

No clue about how to actually 1cc the game though.
>>
>>14425935
Oh, and the boss is YuugenMagan, Makai's Stage 10 boss
>>
File: I hope to get more score.png (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I hope to get more score.png
25 KB, 640x480
>>14425060
>>14425935
Just make sure that the yin-yang orb doesn't touch the floor and when you see that your score is nearing 40,000x, die. This works better at lunatic. If you do this right, you'll be fully replenished of lifes and bombs by stage 10 (Makai's route) or stage 15 (Hell's route) (Fuck you, Kikuri).

After that, good luck with Sariel in Makai or Konngara in Hell.
>>
>>14426222
That thing is a bitch, just learn the patterns, can't do much else about it.
>>
>>14426273
But does it always take damage from being hit with the YinYang orb, or does it only take damage at certain times like when it's firing vertical lasers?

When I hit it with the Orb, it sort of seemed as if it weren't taking damage
>>
Why did reimu look like a fully grown adult in this game, and 8 years old in the other PC98 games?
>>
Is YinYang Orb the strongest creature in Touhou?
>>
>>14426265

I SEE YOUR SCORE IS AS BIG AS MINE

Actually I can't remember how the game even handles score breaks so I'm not sure if yours is a lot higher than mine or if mine is a lot higher than yours.
>>
>>14424835
I always have a fucking stupid headcanon that the miko in HRtP is not Reimu, but rather her mom or ancestor of sorts. She looks way older than even the most mature looking windows Reimu and there's no way that an inexperienced Reimu with no ability to fly could take on Hell residents and Angels.
>>
File: Th01JoyfulSphericalCreature.png (14 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Th01JoyfulSphericalCreature.png
14 KB, 320x200
>>14427936
Actually yes, but only when in the animated form of the Joyful Spherical Creature
>>
>>14428167

DELETE THIS
>>
>>14424835
Touhou 1 is an arkanoid/breakout clone with an excllent gimmick.
I really wish ZUN would make one again or experiment more with genre mixes again.
>>
>>14429641
>Touhou 1 is an arkanoid/breakout clone

That's not true. The fact that Reimu can fire shots and can use different attacks and moves, that the Orb doesn't bounce off the cards and that there are bosses seems to make a big difference to gameplay imo. Also, from an aesthetic point of view, having a player-character sprite with (compared to Arkaloid) complex animation in HRtP sets it apart from Arkaloid. And the music score for HrTP, as well.
>>
>>14428167
>no the fairy
>no the planetary bomb
>>
File: reimu pc98 tally ho_1.jpg (521 KB, 979x734) Image search: [Google]
reimu pc98 tally ho_1.jpg
521 KB, 979x734
Bump for pc98
>>
>>14436275
Is it just me, or is Marisa's hitbox in Lotus Land Story too big?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.