[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFO Catcher tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 80799802.jpg (37 KB, 360x345) Image search: [Google]
80799802.jpg
37 KB, 360x345
I keep sucking at them.
Please give me advice. Sempai!
>>
Literally rigged for failure, just stop.
>>
>>14400695
You can't win, almost every crane booth like this is rigged
>>
Much like *her* heart /jp/, you'll never win that game.
>>
There was that tutorial from 2010 from tricklife.
tl;dw you gotta count
>>
>>14400695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOympMtG5Dk
>>
>>14400695
Make sure the guys working in the arcade know that you suck, they'll sort you out eventually
>>
They're traps. Don't expect to win with just one move unless you're watching machines that people give up on. Drag down with the arm if they're practically at the hole or attempt to flip them to the hole if dragging won't work.
>>
>>14400695
You gotta grab them somewhere really thin, so that when the crane opens slightly while going back to the hole (they usually do that once or twice to make sure you lose), the doll doesn't fall. For example, if you can grab them at the neck, with the head over it, it will improve your chances. However, the head is usually bigger than the crane allows to carry (like in your photo). Avoid these machines, you won't be able to get anything because you will only grab a part of the head, not the neck (and it will fall).
Also, don't aim for dolls that are partially blocked by other dolls, because if the crane feels some resistance, it will almost immediately give up and open up.
Keep in mind that it's usually very hard to find cranes with good targets, either because they were already taken, or either because the keeper will make them stand so that they are difficult to get. Good luck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.