[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Touhou Puppet Dance Performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: yes i got this from danbooru.jpg (69 KB, 256x518) Image search: [Google]
yes i got this from danbooru.jpg
69 KB, 256x518
Is FoLens going to add the newhus? I'd like Junko in my party.
>>
I really liked the premise of the game. However, I found most battles either terribly boring or of outright maddening difficulty, since I often did not have matching 2hus for a fight (I mostly play with 2hus I like the look of).

Does it have a ``speed up'' button yet? I don't have as much time as I used to for grinding up.
>>
File: update.png (4 KB, 893x79) Image search: [Google]
update.png
4 KB, 893x79
>>14329261
Maybe they added it to one of these updates. I'm re-downloading the game, I haven't played it since it's release.
>>
File: CMXx85FUcAAgRc-.jpg (104 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CMXx85FUcAAgRc-.jpg
104 KB, 576x1024
Looks like they are being added this comiket
>>
File: cxHLo.png (564 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
cxHLo.png
564 KB, 600x847
>>14329284
Better picture
>>
>>14329261

Yeah, the balancing of the game feels atrocious. One minute you're fighting losers with stuff barely in the 30s, then you get into a story fight against someone with vastly higher levels than you. Eventually, the EXP share makes you extremely overleveled except against the final boss.
>>
File: sumi.png (309 KB, 523x474) Image search: [Google]
sumi.png
309 KB, 523x474
>>14329297
Here's hoping they fixed it. I wonder how I missed all this stuff.

Looks like Sumi is dark(?)/illusion?
>>
File: doremy.png (317 KB, 520x471) Image search: [Google]
doremy.png
317 KB, 520x471
>>14329323
Doremy as well
>>
>>14329261
For me the lack of any direction really hurts the game most of all.
Look at a normal Pokemon game. Right out the door you've got the goal of catching them all or beating all the gyms, and regularly get little side things along the way, and there's whatever Team Jerk's up to as well. PDP doesn't really have any of that, and it feels like you're just dicking around in Gensokyo the whole time, going down a checklist of locations to visit. Which, surprisingly, isn't enough.
>>
>>14329412
Could add a new incident to solve for that. Though aside from that I think going around without any aim is generally what they do anyways.
>>
>>14329348
>dream type finally get a type
YAY
curiously is the same typing that reimu normal

>>14329412
curious, I like it more that pokemon because this point, for example in X and Y you have a tons of hold-handing until the middle of the story and it's awful
the real weak point of TPDP is the lack of post-game aside of rematch some users and 90% of them is only one battle per game, or doing this >>14332934

>>14329297
>remilia 40 lv team
yeah, that was stupid, considering that the next kappa mob have 20s lv in her team
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.