[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this video pretty much represent the Touhou fanbase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1444080069305.jpg (26 KB, 450x449) Image search: [Google]
1444080069305.jpg
26 KB, 450x449
Does this video pretty much represent the Touhou fanbase?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCR-wQ1xypg
>>
>>14197027
wat the actual fuck was that?
I have no fucking idea what just happened but this may actually be a good representation of the fanbase.
>Dirty Jokes
>AlicexMarisa
>Atai
>Sonanoka
>uuuuu
>Unyu
>literal shit
It had all the bases covered
>>
>>14197027
I have no idea what I just watched but yes, that's the most accurate representation of the touhou fanbase I've ever seen.
>>
wut
>>
>>14197027
I didn't even watch the video but judging from the embed preview screen, it seems rather accurate
>>
It's Alice's Cookie Kiss (or its edits anyway).

Pretty much the apex of Japanese civilization and my favorite thing ever.
>>
>>14197065
>wat the actual fuck
What is the point of this stupid fucking phrase? It's like you retards ran the phrase "what the fuck" right into the ground so you had to find something to replace it, and now you run that into the ground too. Stupid fucking morons.
>>
>>14197065
>wat the actual fuck was that?
It's called an Internet video, I think.
>>
>>14197027
this is the best thing I have ever watched.
>>
>>14197027
Was this really necessary?
>>
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26186608 this one's similar. They're not all literal shit jokes, though. There are a lot horror and shonen battle style edits as well.
>>
>>14197027
What a zany video. Those Japanese have such a wacky sense of humor.
>>
>>14200634
Where can i find more of these?
>>
>>14201216
I thought you'd never ask
http://www.nicovideo.jp/tag/%E3%82%AF%E3%83%83%E3%82%AD%E3%83%BC%E2%98%86
>>
>>14197027
Good thread
>>
>>14207470
with CHORRO FARTS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.